Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Katelyn thank you for the SBS diwali segment nd the promoπŸ˜ƒ...really love watchin them πŸ˜³
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

You are welcome, Indi!! πŸ˜‰  Me...I'm getting goosebumps!!  😳 And of course, my heart went dhak, dhak, dhak...  I'm drowning in his killer eyes!! 

did you notice how gently he puts his cupped palm on her cheek. third viewing, still somersault in stomach. oh, and swallowing hard too.

Originally posted by: indi52

did you notice how gently he puts his cupped palm on her cheek. third viewing, still somersault in stomach. oh, and swallowing hard too.

Yeah...wooow, I'm watching it again!! Day Dreaming  🀒 I'm so jealous of Khushi!  Lucky her...and lucky apple too!! πŸ˜†

Ok, have to share this vm!!  This vidder used the song way before the Diwali scenes!  Enjoy!  This one will give you goosebumps too!!

Arnav and Khushi Fairy Lights_ArShi VM_Jism-Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai by ArnavAurKhushi
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Kf9TsO5HY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Katelyn, you want to kill me with that "jaadu" promo that i didn't know existed???
haaaye, gonna watch it again and a few more again after that.
 If Indi is doing somersoults...i'm doing cartwheels non-stop!
indi52 thumbnail
episode 106

i love stick out ears.

(supriya, how's that for a short analysis. short, precise, deep, what say.)
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Katelyn, you want to kill me with that "jaadu" promo that i didn't know existed???

haaaye, gonna watch it again and a few more again after that.
 If Indi is doing somersoults...i'm doing cartwheels non-stop!

hello, ami,

not indi, her stomach is into all sorts of acrobatics. then it saw those ears up there... cirque du soleil going on inside.
🀣
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episodes 101-102

"Don't worry, sab teek ho jaayega" 

At last he gets to do something he'd been aching to do since she stepped back from her embrace and ran away.  So much was wrapped up in this on teeny tiny moment, his redemption, his "sahaara" for her,  in a way a confession of what she means to him. It was as if he got a second chance. Those tears he so despises were being shed behind her coverd face again, The same fear of losing her parents again was running through her "Hamse dobara nahi hoga (i can't do it again"). This time he wouldn't allow him self to freez, this time he wouldn't let anything not even his own inhibitions hold him back from giving her the "sahara" she needed. This time he consoled her "don't worry, it will all be ok" 

This moment was not just limited to the last 24 hrs, it was a promise  that she felt the power of, all that he was trying to convey through this one small gesture. This would be the moment she would be immersed in tying  it to Shyaam's words "doesn't matter how deep the darkness is, i'll always try to bring light in you life. " 

He was unable to make things right earlier that day when Khushi came to the RM to collect her salary. Both felt a bit awkward/ashamed for different reasons as they think back to her running to him. Before he could aske her about her father and maybe even a "tum teek ho" , Anjali comes and unknowingly takes away his chance

She took out a container and asked to put her salary in it. A gesture of almost begging but he doesn't degrade her proving yet again that all the "aukaad" "hesiyat" talk is just that, talk, he handed her the check with respect. i hope she got that. 

Upon seeing the check Khushi became upset over the 3,000rs that were deducted by his accountant, right away he goes to get her a new check but she mistakes it as him walking away in anger and takes off before he can bring her the new check. Adding more to his guilt, he needed to somehow some way reachout to her and let her know.

So he pays the hospital bill for her, generous, but he feels like its the least he could do. She learns of it, right away feeling an attack on her self respect
 "STOP! Did you pay this bill?"
"Yes"
"Kyu? why did you pay it? I was coming to pay it, i can take care of my fathers medical needs"
"i know" he tries to put her self-respect at ease, he knows how much it means to her, she would rather fall down from the 2nd floor on his office than to lose, and fight with him countless time to defend it "you were having trouble paying it and i  feel that my accountant should'nt have cut your tds"

"yes i was having trouble but i don't need your ehsaan (favor), i can' handle it!"
"Khushi i know you can handle it"

She cuts him off, somewhere here it stops being about the bill  "why are you doing this? i work for your family , i'm not a part of it. then why are you? " Love how the short tempered man keeps his cool while she bursts on him. 
"woh kal hamne jo kuchh bhi kiya, pat anhi kya soch ke...dekhiye ham pe koi ehsaan mat kijieye ham sahe nahi paayenge"(whatever i did, i  don't know what i was thinking) 
gradually the Khushi hysteria bulds up, show the effects of his constant taunting of her aukaad. "I don't want your money, just because i became weak for some time doesn't mean that i want something from you...aap rehne dijiye (you just leave it)"...she slowly looks up to a patient silent Arnav who is only listening, and she realizes "oh God, what am i saying? i'm going crazy, you're trying to help me and--" abruptly ending her thought, she just walks away fast as she can...she finds a place to sit and cry away. 

The state she walked away in, he had to be with her, he finds her.

She removes her hands from her face to him, and found a his face that said i'm here for you, and though she had scolded herself for needing his shoulder that day, she onces again shared her pain and fears with him. Didn't utter a word, just the one gestured, after which their eyes did all the talking. Whatever this was, it was real, undenied by both of them here. They sat there  both unsure of how to react while the "tu hi bata mere maula" tunes fill the air. 

With out saying another word, they both get up and go their opposite directions,  he palats back she looks away, she palats back, he looks away, but both felt the other pull and finally their eyes meet before losing sight of each other. Love the symbolism, as opposite as they are, their pull towards each other will bring them together.

Later that night, Arnav laid in his bed thinking of the moment he thought he failed her, and this moments, where she looked back at him. He let her know he cares and much more, in the process freeing himself the guilt of not being able to... oh yes, finally he could sleep peacefully

The next morning brings a brave new day with their second similtanious sneezing. the last time he wanting her out of this house more than anything as he felt her make her place in his heart...errr his house, today is different, he may have been eagerly awaiting her arrival.

After putting that hand on her head, he can't put the breaks on this soft caring side to him. First he let her slide after the way she spoke of ASR, not knowing she was talking to ASR. She felt his caring eyes follow her everywhere making her nervous... its always been easier to deal with rakshas, laad governor than this guy.  Later consumed by the newspaper, she brakes his favorite vase accidentally,  she expected a full on yelling session from him, instead he took the blame when Di inquired. 

"Di woh galati se mujhse tut gaya"...another little secret to stay between the two..."itna bhi accha nahi tha" oh i melted off my chair! "it wasn't that great?" no not enough to cuase his precious  pain over it. 

He wasn't done yet, when he heard Khushi's  ploy to get a free silver coin, right away he knew he wanted to make this happen for her. He wants to make her happy after all the sad she's been through.  So, he snuck not "ek"(one) but "do do"(two) silver coins  in one of the 20 chamko detergent packages and sealed it back up...another secret, this time b/w him and OP. So OP was the first to know Arnav baba had a thing for Ms.Chamko huh?hmmm.

She jumps with joy while he watches in hiding, just like her pain had transferred to his face two days ago, her pure joy had also transferred to him. 

Wonder when was the last time Arnave Singh Raizada was this happy...this  must've been the first time in a long time. After taking in her joy, he walks over and puts on his ASR mask to cover his tracks 
"Itna ucchal kyu rahi ho? (why are you jumping like this)"  maybe it was his way sharing the joy with her. Righteous Khushi can't bare the thought of cheating the merchant, the article said 1 silver coin not 2. "Anjaliji, i'm going to return one of them"
if only she know the troubles the "merchant" went through

Arnav almost giving himself away "Nahi" he blurts out, quickly covering himself ASR ishstyle " Kahin nahi jaaogi tum, warna salary kaat doonga tumhari! (you're not going anywhere, or else i'll cut your salary)"...The good old salary threat, works like a charm every time.

Her tears have bugged him for a while now, but since when did her smile, her happiness become such a priority for him? sure this tragedy made has bought them closer than ever but the lengths he's going through just to see her smile, to take her mind off of her troubles and fears, how very sweet of this rakshas. He doesn't even realize his feelings are oozing out, and at the very least she's taking notice. The streak will continue till the sound of his ring tone snaps him out of it by the pool side,  and he completely denies all he's oozing out here.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhh la la! HOTWA in BEDWA! mother may I????
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hello, ami,

not indi, her stomach is into all sorts of acrobatics. then it saw those ears up there... cirque du soleil going on inside.
🀣

🀣 me loves his stick out ears too...maybe that's why ASR can hear so keenly...my hubby has annoying habbit of  twirling my earlobes, boy i would like to jump in that pic of urs and do that to him, just once πŸ˜Š too much to ask?

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

🀣 me loves his stick out ears too...maybe that's why ASR can hear so keenly...my hubby has annoying habbit of  twirling my earlobes, boy i would like to jump in that pic of urs and do that to him, just once πŸ˜Š too much to ask?

Lovely convo, ladies!!  πŸ˜†  Ami, glad to see you are doing cartwheels because of the promo!!  And now Indi is doing cirque du soleil? 😲 πŸ˜†   Me lub his stick out ears too!!  πŸ˜†  What's not to love, right?!! 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ah, the jaadu promo talk has me hooked. Thanks for the videos Kate. But, as my net has been too slow, can't watch them. So, I did the next best thing, played the original audio song from the movie on my player. πŸ˜ƒ And, enjoyed. 😳 

The show had the song only till the 1st stanza and later near the poolside the male version of the song. As I was listening to the song now, heard the 2nd stanza and felt that it would fit very well in the farmhouse scene. Here are the words from the 2nd stanza of the Jaadu hai nasha hai song

Baahon mein teri yun kho gaye hain
Armaan dabey se jagne lage hain
Jo mile ho aaj humko door jaana nahin
Mita doon sari ye dooriyaan
Jaadu hai...

Don't you think, girls?