So sweet !! Arnie really trying hard!

Posted Part 20.

Smita

rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
FINDING KHUSHI

Part 20

Arnav held Khushi's fingers in his warm clasp as he helped her up the marble steps to the exclusive hotel where an annual function of his firm was held. 

"Scared?", Arnav asked her with a gentle smile. "Don't be. We can leave in half-an-hour, Khushi. And I will be with you all the time. Hamesha."

Khushi smiled at him. "Scared? Hum?" She lifted her nose in the air. "You have got me mixed up with someone else, Arnavji! I am the Khushi Kumari Gupta who fought with you in your office & home and won. Many times...", she claimed.

He gave in without a fight. "Yes, you won. Every time." His smile was a caress. 

He curled her fingers around his arm, and covered them with his. He led her into the venue with pride.

Many eyes saw ASR walk into the lavishly decorated hall with a young and beauteous lady dressed in a peach sari with a heavy silver border, and paused to take stock of the situation.

Beautiful ladies were a dime a dozen in the modelling world. A beautiful lady accompanying ASR to a party was nothing new or anything to be remarked upon.

But ASR's expression...! Was that love... and tenderness? Was he, God forbid, smiling? As the fashionable crowd watched surreptitiously, ASR laughed at something the girl said. Many hearts stopped beating.

Among the covetous and envious female eyes, only one pair of eyes watched ASR and his lady with pure curiosity and no animosity.

Aman drew Arnav away from Khushi with profuse apologies. At a party given by AR Designs for its models and its present & potential business associates, ASR had to meet and greet the guests. He could not be  a hermit.

"Aap jayiye.", Khushi said, smiling. "I will sit here and wait for you.", she signalled a row of plush chairs and love seats arranged at the fringes of the hall.

"Khushi...", Arnav was patently reluctant to leave her.

She whispered in his ear, "Arnavji, my feet are hurting in the high heels. I will sit here like a good girl."

"Khushi, we can leave soon.", Arnav reassured her.

"I am fine, Arnavji.", Khushi reassured him.

Arnav left with Aman, and Khushi moved towards a love seat.

A lady in blue appeared by her. "Who the hell are you?", she asked Khushi.

Khushi looked up, surprised. "Ji.. hum Khushi he.", she said politely. She took in everything she could about the lady. Late twenties, short dress, hair that looked as though she had stuck her hand in an electric socket... Was she another one like Lisaji?

A malicious smile appeared on the model's face. "Khushi...? And what is Khushi doing with ASR? Begging for a modelling assignment? Going down on her knees for a chance?", she sneered.

Khushi burst out laughing. She, a model! If only Buaji could hear this! 

"Living the good life, aren't you?", the model smirked.

"Ji.", Khushi agreed. Her business was doing very well, and today, she had been able to pay & retrieve Buaji's bangle for her. 

"Don't take this life for granted...", the model started.

"..because it will end soon.", Khushi completed for her, disconcerting the lady for a moment. Khushi continued, "Were you Arnavji's girl friend?"

This threw the model off her track. "Yes... yes...", she said.

Khushi continued, "If you have something to say, please say it now. Woh kya he, I am not going to use the ladies' bathroom tonight. And Arnavji is in a hurry to leave. So you may not get me alone again."

The model looked at her askance. Then she began, "ASR... ASR is a wonderful..."

Khushi said, "Kisser. Ji, I know. And an inventive lover. You had fun with him. He bought you things. Is there anything else?", she asked, a wary eye on Arnavji who had his back to her at that moment.

The model stood with her mouth open, staring at Khushi.

Khushi said, "Suniye... I don't know your name. But that's alright. Please leave. If Arnavji sees you talking to me, he will ask me what you said. I cannot lie to him. I will have to tell him the truth. If he feels that you have hurt me, there is no saying what he will do to you. He threw Pamji and Simji out of his office. Lisaji! God only knows what has happened to Lisaji! Aap jaayiye!", Khushi shooed her off. 

The model permitted herself to be shooed away.

Arnav turned to look at Khushi anxiously. She was sitting comfortably on a love seat. Alone. Arnav heaved a sigh of relief. She smiled at him. He smiled warmly in response, and unwillingly turned to listen to Mr. Madanmohan Vyas.

A man, no, a boy stubbed his toe against a chair near Khushi and stumbled. Instinctively, she caught hold of his arm and steadied him.

"Aap theek ho?", Khushi asked him anxiously.

He peered at her with owlish eyes.

"Are you feeling sick?", Khushi asked him softly. "Do you need any help?"

"Help?", the boy slurred. "No..no.. Just had a couple of drinks.. I am good.. good...", he promised, swaying on unsteady limbs.

Khushi pursed her lips.

"Yeh good he to bad kaisa hoga? Sit down before you fall.", she said, looking around to see if anyone had seen them. 

All were busy having fun.

"After you, laaadddy...", the boy tried to be courteous. He bent to offer her a seat, and almost toppled over. 

Khushi caught him by the arm and made him sit down.

"Thankyoo... thankooo... You are...  an angel... Did I tell you that?", he smiled at her, feeling no pain.

Khushi frowned at him.

"You are too young to drink daru! Do you know what it will do to your phephda?", she asked him.

The boy blinked.

"Did you come alone?", she asked him.

"Friends...", he raised an arm in the general direction of the party, smiling in  a foolish way.

"Nice friends!", Khushi commented. "How dare they let you drink? Aap ko pata he, Daru is poison. It will kill your organs. Are you listening to me?", Khushi hissed.

The boy nodded. "You are... like... Folence Naaa...", the boy shook his head, trying to remember the name.

Khushi frowned at him. "Aap hamein gaali de rehe he? Woh bhi Angrezi mein?", she asked frowning.

"Fo..oo..lence... Naaii... ale.. She had a diya in one hand...", the boy explained, smiling in drunken good humour.

"Like Madhuri Dikshitji in Devdas?", Khushi asked, curious.

"No... No...", he shook his head. "Nurse... with diya...", the boy said.

"Florence Nightingale?", Khushi smiled. 

The boy was thrilled. "Yes. Yes. You are her...?", he asked, lolling against the back rest.

"Of course not? How can I be her?", Khushi asked, smiling.

"Oh... You know her?", the boy asked, his heavy eyelids falling over his eyes.

"Of course I know her.", replied Khushi. "She was in my 8th standard textbook."

The boy smiled at her through half-slit eyes and promptly fell asleep.

Khushi looked at him in exasperation.

"Ek, you are too young to drink. Do, you didn't tell me your name. Teen, Arnavji has to return before we can find your address and take you home. Chaar...", Khushi did not let the fact that the boy was asleep deter her from scolding him.

Someone cleared their throat behind her. Khushi turned around, startled.

A lady sat in a chair in the darkness behind her. Dim light filtering through the drapes fell on her white, loose tunic & dark trousers. Her booted feet were up on a chair pulled close for comfort. Her face was hidden in the dark.

"Maaf kijiye!", Khushi said. "I didn't see you."

"You are Khushi...?", the lady asked, her low, husky voice sounding like music.

"Ji.", Khushi smiled. "Aap?"

"Anamika."

"Anamikaji, do you know this boy?", Khushi pointed to the young model sleeping off his liquor.

"Gaurav.", the lady said. "He will get home somehow. Let him be."

"But...?", Khushi's protective side was out in full force.

"He has to learn things the hard way. Only then will he learn to take care of himself.", the lady said. 

Khushi nodded reluctantly.

"You came with ASR?", the lady asked.

"Ji. Do you know Arnavji?", Khushi beamed.

"Well, yes. In a manner of speaking...", the lady shrugged.

Khushi frowned. "Were you his girl friend too?", she asked directly, but without any animosity. Please Devi Maiyya, not this nice lady too!, Khushi prayed.

The lady burst out laughing, her lovely voice surrounding Khushi with warmth and heart-felt amusement.

"No.", she finally said. "But what made you ask?"

Khushi sighed. "If I go out with Arnavji, I end up meeting his girl friends. First it was Lisaji. Then that lady in blue with the shocked hair..."

Anamika bit down her laughter. "The one who was speaking to you?"

"Ji."

"The one you packed off with great finesse?", Anamika asked, smiling.

Khushi smiled, but sighed. "Ji."

"She was lying. To hurt you.", stated Anamika.

Khushi stared at the dark figure. "Lying? To hurt me? But... why should she? It is not like we know each other..."

"You don't need previous acquaintance to be jealous.", Anamika said sardonically.

Khushi stared at the dark figure.

As Khushi watched, Anamika took her feet off the chair and stood up in a liquid movement. Then she slowly sauntered towards Khushi.

The light fell on the lady's face.

Khushi gasped.

Anamika lifted an eyebrow.

"You are so beautiful!", Khushi said. "Are you a model?"

"No.", the lady said.

"Your hair! Your face! You should be a model! You have such long legs!", Khushi was all compliments, smiling at her new friend.

Anamika tried to hide her smile.

"Are you sure you are not Arnavji's girl friend?", Khushi asked. Anamika was so beautiful! And so kind! Any man would fall at her feet in homage!

Anamika smiled. "I was never your Arnavji's girl friend."

Both ladies looked at Arnav Singh Raizada who was talking to some guest, but had all his attention on Khushi.

"Let me say that my interest lies... elsewhere...", Anamika smiled to herself.

Part 19 Section 9:  81440461     Part 21 : 81610944 
Edited by rulama - 11 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Smita,😊

Here is the interpretation to Part 20.

Arnav held on to Khushi's fingers in his warm clasp giving her the soothing strength, as he helped her up the marble steps to the exclusive hotel, the venue of the annual function AR Designs. Arnav, looking into her eyes, with a gentle smile, asked her, was she scared? And in the same breath he said there was no need to be and they could leave in half-an-hour. And he would be with her all the time. Always. Khushi with a broad smile asked him scared and that too herself? With her nose in the air she told him that he has mistaken her for someone else, Arnavji! She reminded him that she was Khushi Kumari Gupta who crossed swords with him many a time in his office as well as his home and won the duel. Without taking her bait he gave in to her claim with a caress of a smile, and said that she was the winner every time. He curled her fingers around his arms and covered it with his. With oozing pride, he led her inside with great care.

Many an eye turned towards the entrance to see the couple, as ASR walked with a gorgeous young lady in peach Designer sari with Swarovski crystal beads sewn in intricate designs giving the wearer an ethereal glow. ASR paused and let his eyes wander through the entire hall taking in everything and everyone of the beau monde gathered there, at a glance.

In the fashion world beautiful ladies were a dime a dozen. A beautiful lady accompanying ASR to a party was nothing new or anything to be talked about. But the expression on ASR was something bewitching! Was that love, regard tendre?  Good Heavens! Was he smiling! As the crowd gathered watched ASR laugh at something the girl said, many a heart missed a beat. Among the avaricious, green eyed eyes of the females only a pair of eyes watched ASR and his lady with absolute curiosity and no animosity.  

Just then Aman drew ASR away from Khushi apologizing profusely, as ASR being the host, was needed to meet and greet the guests at the party hosted by the AR Designs for its models, and its both present and potential business associates. As the Head of the concern, he could not skip his duty. Khushi with a bright smile, told a reluctant Arnav to go ahead and that she would sit over there in wait for him to finish it, signalling to a row of comfy chairs and love seats arranged at the fringes of the hall. Arnav showing his blatant reluctance to leave her called, Khushi, and she quickly whispered in his ear that, her high heels were killing her feet and she needed to rest her it soon. So she would sit over there like a good-goody. Arnav assured her that they could leave as soon as he finishes his duty meet and greet. She reassured him that she would be fine and not to worry about her. When Arnav left with Aman, Khushi moved towards a love seat. Out of the blue, a lady in blue appeared in front of Khushi, and asked with a grating voice, who the hell was she. Khushi looking at her in surprise said in a very polite way that, she was Khushi. Khushi had a good look at her. She guessed her to be in late twenties, with a short dress and the stood-up hair,that looked as though electrocuted. Khushi wondered was she another Lisaji? With a malicious smile on display the model bit out, Khushi? And what is Khushi doing with ASR? Was she begging for a modelling break? Was she going down on her knees for a chance? She gave Khushi a slow sneer. Khushi burst out laughing! She just couldn't imagine herself as a model! If only Buaji could hear it!  With a smirk the model asked Khushi, wasn't she living a good life! Khushi agreed with her. She thought her business was thriving and that day she had been able to retrieve Buaji's pawned bangle.

The model started to warn Khushi saying, Don't take this for granted and Khushi quickly butted in and completed it for her saying, because it will end soon. With this Khushi had unsettled the lady without any effort and in her guileless way asked her, was she Arnavji's girlfriend? Her straight forward question threw the model off her balance and made her blabber yes, yes haltingly. Khushi continued with her disarming charm, if she had something to say please make it fast. It was just that she won't be using the Ladies room anytime that night and her Arnavji was in a hurry to leave. So she may not get another opportunity to enlighten her. The model looked askance at Khushi but continued to tell her haltingly that, ASR, ASR is a wonderful and tapered out. Khushi once again completed her words and said Kisser and yes she knows about it and also an inventive lover. She also knew that she was about to say that she had fun with him and he bought things for her and Khushi asked her was there anything else she needed to add, all the while being alert to Arnavji who had his back to her right then. The girl was left goggle-eyed and could only stare at Khushi. Khushi in her polite way told her in a soft voice, listen, I don't know your name. But that was of no consequence. She asked her to beat the retreat as, if her Arnavji sees the girl talking to her he was bound to ask, what the conversation was about and, she could not lie to him. She would have tell him the truth and, if he felt that she had been hurt it, was beyond anybody's capacity to guess what would its consequence be. He had thrown Pamji and Simji out of his office without any compunction and Lisaji! Only God would be able to tell us what had happened to her. You be off! Khushi made her scram away and the model let herself be driven away.

Arnav who had been conversing with an associate turned to look at Khushi with anxiousness lurking in his eyes. He saw her sitting comfortably on a love seat all alone and heaved a sigh of relief. She gave him her beatific smile, making him respond it it with a winsome smile that put a glow in her. He unwillingly turned to listen to Mr. Madanmohan Vyas.

While Khushi was sitting in wait, for her Arnavji to complete his obligations, a man, no a boy stubbed his toes against a chair near her seat and stumbled. In a quick reflex she caught hold of his arm and steadied him. Khushi asked him with concern, whether he was fine. He peered at her with an owlish eye. Looking at his state she asked softly, whether he was sick and needed some help?  With a slur, the boy trying to comprehend what she asked, help? No, no he just had a couple of drinks and he was fine. He spoke with great effort all the while swaying on unsteady limbs. Khushi pursed her lips and spoke to him in a stentorian voice, if this was good that how would the bad be. She ordered him to sit down before he fell. She looked around to see if anyone had observed them. All seemed to be busy having fun. The boy trying to be chivalrous said, after you lady, slurring over the words, bent to offer her a seat and almost toppled over. Khushi caught him by the arm and made him sit down. He thanked her with, Thankyoo, thankooo, she was an angel and did he tell her that? slurring on his words all the time, with a smile on his face

Khushi frowned and admonished him saying that he was too young to take drinks, does he know what effect it will have on his lungs, (Lungs? Liver, heart, kidney, nerves, bones yes but lungs??? Have I missed something new happening in the medical world?) making the boy blink. When she asked him was he alone, she was told he had come with friends raising his arm in general direction of the party with a moronic smile plastered over his face and his rounded eyes glazed. Nice friends, she commented. How dare they let him drink! Does he even know that alcohol is poisonous. Alcohol in any form is poisonous.  It will kill his internal organs. It's a slow killer. She asked him whether he was listening to what she was saying, in a whispered outrage. The boy in his inebriated state nodded and with a slur said that she was like folence Naaa... but couldn't recall or pronounce the word. Khushi frowned at him not understanding what he meant, the words sounding like a scolding, asked him whether he was scolding her and that too in English. He explained with a smiling drunken good humor, Fooolence Naaii...ale the one with the lamp in the hand. This made Khushi curious and her mind linked with the words drunk, lamp and lady and came up with like Madhuri Dikshit in Devdas? The boy shook his head and said, No, no. He meant the nurse with a lamp! Khushi catching what he meant, asked Florence Nightingale? The boy was thrilled and said yes, yes. Was she her? He reclined against the backrest. Khushi was amused and told him that of course she was not her. How could she be her.Oh! She  knows her does she was the next query from him who had difficulty in keeping his eyes open. Of course, she knows her as she was in her class VIII text. The boy before falling asleep, smiled at her through his half-slit eyes. With a look of displeasure on her face, Khushi, taking exception to him drinking chastised, not letting the fact that he was asleep. She said, first of all, he was too young to drink. Secondly he hadn't told her his name. Thirdly Arnavji had to return to find out his address and drop him at his place Fourthly,.. she paused midway startled to hear someone clearing their throat behind her.

It was a lady in a chair in the darkness behind her. The dim light filtering through the drapes behind her lit her silhouette and Khushi could only see the white tunic and dark trousers with her booted feet resting on a chair pulled close for comfort.  Khushi apologized to her saying that she had not seen her before. The lady in the shadows asked her, whether she was Khushi in a low, husky, cultured voice sounding like music. Khushi with a smile told her that she was and what about her? The lady simply said, Anamika. Khushi asked her whether she knew that boy, pointing to the young model, sleeping off his liquor. The lady told that it was Gaurav and he would make his way home and not to worry about it. Khushi being Khushi couldn't help worrying and tried to say but, but she was cut short by the lady and she said that he had to learn things the hard way. Only then would he learn to take care of himself. With reluctance Khushi nodded at her. The lady asked her whether she had come with ASR. When Khushi said yes and does she know him the lady shrugged and told her yes in a manner. Her answer was enigmatic. Khushi with a frown asked her directly with curiosity laced in it, were she his girlfriend too? Though she asked her out of curiosity, Khushi sent a prayer to her Devi Maiyya that let this nice lady not be in that list. Her question made the lady burst out in a tinkle of laughter that made Khushi feel as though she was ensconced in an invisible cloak of warmth and a heart-felt amusement. When her bout of laughter receded she asked Khushi what made her ask such a quaint question. Khushi replied with a sigh that whenever she went out with her Arnavji, she ended up meeting one of his so called girl friends. First it was Lisaji and then it was that lady in the blue with stood up ramrod hair. Anamika biting down her laughter, asked the one who was speaking earlier to her? And when Khushi said yes that was the girl, Anamika asked to confirm, whether it was the one whom Khushi had packed off with such finesse? When Khushi with a sigh told her that it was the very one, Anamika stated that the girl was lying through her teeth and it was done just to hurt Khushi. But Khushi was taken aback and staring at the dark silhouette she asked lying, to hurt her? But why should she? It is not like they know each other. Anamika gave her a sardonic reply that, one need not be acquainted to feel the green eyed monster to raise its head. As Khushi was mulling over her words, she was staring at Anamika. While Khushi watched she gracefully put her foot down and in one fluid graceful movement stood up and traipsed towards her. The light illuminated her face making Khushi gasp and Anamika hook up an eyebrow! You are beautiful! was what came out of Khushi's mouth, and asked her, whether she was a model? And the answer she received was a No.

Khushi exclaimed, with her hair, her face, and such long legs, she should have been a model. Khushi was effusive with her compliments and smiled at her new friend. Anamika tried to hide her smile. Khushi once again asked her was she really sure that she was not her Arnavji's girl friend? Khushi just couldn't believe that she was not. Anamika was not only beautiful but was also kind and her persona was such that it would make any man fall for her easily and bend backwards to do things for her.

Anamika with a smile stated that she was never her Arnavji's girlfriend. Both ladies looked at Arnav Singh Raizada who was talking to a guest but, with all his attention focused on Khushi. Anamika then told Khushi with a slight enigmatic smile that her interest lay else where.

This update is about Khushi. She comes across various types of people in the fashion world that Arnav works. It is about how Khushi needs to deal with them. It is about strengthening of Khushi. That's why I call this BUTTRESSING.

When Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta enter the Party Hall, Arnav remembering the previous party fiasco assures her that he would be there and there was nothing to be scared of. But Khushi tells him he has forgotten that she is Khushi Kumari Gupta who had always fought with him and won many times. He acknowledges and changes it to always. This told him that, Khushi had come a long way since the New Year Party, but still he didn't want her to come across such unsavory incidents.

"To learn is to change. Education is a process that        changes the learner"

The minute they enter, they become cynosure of all eyes. There were people who admired the couple, people who envied them and people who found them curious. But the minute Arnav moves away from her, one of the aspiring models comes to her, claiming herself to be ASR's girlfriend. And Khushi who had been initiated into this fashion world with fire by the fiery Lisa was quite upto handling things this time. She shook the model in her own way and subtly pulled the rug from under her feet right under her nose. She made the upstart scoot away with just a sentence that, to move away before ASR sees them talking, as she wouldn't be able to lie to him and it wouldn't bode well for the model. With finesse and without sweat she was able to handle the model this time.

"A hungry man can be a fast learner. When you           come to a table with nothing but need, you are           grateful for things you might have pushed aside         before. And when you kneel, hungry and broken at   His table, you receive a grace from Him you might,   at some other time, have completely missed"

~ Mike Yankoski

She then comes across a male model, a lad who in his inebriated condition though well mannered, does not have control of his faculties. Khushi was needed to help him sit who calls her Florence Nightingale for her deed. When asked how he came there, he pointed in general direction and said with friends. It was these friends who had plied him with drinks and now nowhere in picture. Most probably they were in the same state too.This shows her, fame and fortune should dealt with care and it was easy to go astray. When she wondered how to get him back home she sees a stranger sitting a few chairs away with just her silhouette in sight. That lady tells her the name of the boy and to leave him alone as he would make his way back home on his own. When Khushi tried to insist she told Khushi that he has to learn things the hard way. Only then will he learn to take care of himself. This was also a lesson to Khushi that in the fashion world you stand for yourself and you should never depend on others. Every well meaning friend always has their personal agenda. If it coincides with yours, its fine, you have company. Or else it is each one to themselves.

"Dont depend too much on anyone in this world.         Because even your own shadow leaves you in the       darkness"

Now we come to the enigmatic Anamika. She has taught two valuable lessons to Khushi. 

First about the lad, Gaurav, who right now is sprawled without dignity eventhough his name suggests dignity. 

Then she tells Khushi about the model as never being ASR's girlfriend but had been aspiring to be the one. In fact, Anamika tells her it was due to jealousy that the model interacted so with Khushi, wanting to scratch her eyes off which Khushi fended off with finesse. 

These two lessons we are absolutely sure.

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived     to be understood"

~Helen Keller

There is a third one. This has two possibilities. As we are not aware of how this character Anamika is really is, it is better to refrain. We know Anamika has told Khushi she was not her Arnavji's girlfriend to Khushi's repeated query. Either she had another love interest but not ASR or she was his present rival or a future business partner. My deduction comes from she was sitting in the dark confines of the hall. She looks beautiful. She has that enigmatic smile. Why would a beautiful lady sit in the dark? This made me think she could be a rival not wanting to be seen earlier but was gauging Khushi from sidelines.

And the sentence Let me say that my interest lies... elsewhere. Nowhere it is said it is romantic interest. It could be anything. Business interest! You know why I state this. It is because of this particular line.

At a party given by AR Designs for its models and its present & potential business associates, ASR had to meet and greet the guests.

"I was never your Arnavji's girl friend"

In this sentence, was could be crucial too. She may not have been his girlfriend but it need not stop her from trying now.

So Anamika is the unknown quantity and is true to her name.

"The virtues and vices are all put in motion by              interest"

~ Franois de La Rochefoucauld

So the lesson three could be never beleive others naively or there were people exception to that rule. That the coming update will tell us what exactly it is. I could be off the track here too. Unless given in facts it is always speculations. But I love to speculate as it is fun.

These were the incidents that would bring in certain knowledge to Khushi why Arnav Singh Raizada had to become ASR to build an empire of global repute. It also showed her in this world Tom, Dick and Harry always try to tell that they were close to the one with fame and fortune and would not hesitate to cut off another human being with no consideration to their feelings or pain. That might have been the reason for him to call her gold digger even though it was unjust.

It was the strengthening of Khushi Kumari Gupta to survive in ASR's world and of course, in Arnav's world she is the Empress.

That's why I have called it BUTTRESS.

"This is an effort to buttress and support and               compliment all the other efforts that are going on"

~ Stephen Benjamin

That's it from me. Hope you enjoy it.

ADDENDUM

About Anamika it is pure speculation. πŸ˜›

Kindly do not take it to heart. πŸ˜Š

Smita, as I know will always have a simple solution and I love complications!πŸ˜†

I usually write based on facts!πŸ˜‰

Edited by rulama - 11 years ago
ridizzz thumbnail
Awesome update
love it
another party πŸ˜†
love the way khushi handle herself and others
oh god...she is funny πŸ˜†...the way she pack up that model...loved it
now who is this new lady...a new mystery...but good thing is not after ASR
Edited by ridizzz - 11 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...awesome update...Good Job Khushi...Now whose this Anamika...seems good...where her interest lies...curious...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 11 years ago
SAM32 thumbnail
who's this new lady n boy????
anamika
from sony tv :P
the churail :P??
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SAM32

who's this new lady n boy????

anamika
from sony tv :P
the churail :P??

Sorry! I don't watch any serials!!!!πŸ˜†

Smita

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I love khushi sooo much !!! πŸ€£ she handled those crazy bitches so well !!!! 

Anamika is making me curious, is she for Aman ?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† her interests lies elsewhere... hmmm but she is making me curious πŸ˜†
sphobic thumbnail
awesome update

very nice khushi gave that lady a backfire.

liked khushi's conversation with the boy.

who is this anamika??
and where her interest lies.
i think she is talking about aman.just a guess'

Love!!!
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh no who is this Anamika?

I hope she is not gonna cos problems for Khushi and Arnav :(Edited by LondonChick - 11 years ago