Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

amazing updt

m excited hws dis witch entry mk their love more striong

love every bit of it

there love n bond is going to be more strong than ever for sure...
arjun is gonna stick beside arohi 4ver😃
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

very well written...continue soon..😊

thanku so much suri di
..oneOone.. thumbnail

thanku so much guys...😳😃
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Part 26

Arjun and Arohi did went out with Ananya that night and tried there best to fulfill each of Ananya's demand, wether she asked for cotton candy or popcorn or about going to slides, they let her do everything. It was also a way for them to forget about Sneha and the insecurities, that was brought up by her. They had a sweet family dinner in KFC and came back late than there usual routine. Arohi helped an almost sleepy Ananya with change of her dress and put her to sleep. She kept on looking down at her little angel as she went to sleep. Though Arjun defended her today infront of Sneha but somehow Sneha's comment about motherhood, get her worried. She tried her best to fulfill each duty of a mother, that a mother should do in the last year. From helping her with the changing to help her with feeding. She used to sit by her in the nights she was ill and used to help Ananya with her homework. She would listen to her stories and then play with her. Arohi softly pushed Ananya's curly hairs back from her forehead as a fear hit her. Does Ananya feel the warmth of a mother from her body? Do after knowing about her real mother, she will leave her? Tears started to form in her eyes just with the thought of loosing this little angel. As much she was a part of Arjun's life, she was a part of her life too. Arohi pulled Ananya's tiny hand up and kissed it. "I love you so much Ananya" She whispered slowly and then bending down, kissed her forehead too. She get up pulled the net down to cover her princess and her's princess bed.

She entered the room to find Arjun standing in the window with a sad expression. He had already changed into a black vest and trousers. She wanted to just go and hold him but before that, she needed to wash her face. Few tears have stained it and she knew, right now, he need her more than she need him. The way he break down in afternoon, did tell her that he was just as scared as she. Even more. She was afraid of losing Ananya while he was afraid of reliving the history. He had lost his one daughter in a terrible accident but he survived just because of Ananya. But this time, he was afraid of losing that reason of his survival. Arohi went to bathroom to change into her nightsuit. She hurriedly washed her face and came out.

Feeling her presence in the back, he felt a relief wash over his body. Her hands came around his waist and landed on his chest while she rested her head on his back. "Its all gonna be alright Arjun" She whispered and he felt that the wall has been broken. Few of the silent tears fell from his eyes as he hold her hands and rubbed them. Her hug got tighter as if telling him to believe her. It was his sniffle that caught her attention. She came infront of him and on seeing the tears tracing down his face, she nodded her head while wiping away those tears. "No...Dont cry Arjun" She told him. He closed his eyes tightly to loose the knot that churn his heart with the ache. "I just...I..I" Words were unable to come out from his mouth so Arohi just shook her head and hold his had. Her own eyes were about to get teary seeing this ever so strong man so broken and scared now. She tugged on his hand and lead him to the bed. She crawled on her side and leaned back on the head rest. Arjun was looking down at her without any emotion. Arohi looked up at him with that softness of her eyes that showed eternal love for him. She patted her lap for him, indicating with her eyes to get in there. He knew and had witnessed those moments when Ananya will get scared in the night and would found comfort in her lap. He got on the bed and put his hend in her lap. He turned his body so that now, Arjun's face was buried in her waist. Her soft fingers started caressing his thick black hairs. She didnt said a word and let the silence and there closeness speak volumes. He did got the message and with a sigh, kissed her tummy. They kept themselves in that condition and without knowing when, Arjun fall asleep combining the soothing affect her fingers were providing him and the emotional stress, he went through the whole day. Arohi smiled at his sleeping figure. One day passed. She wondered what next week gonna put them through.

"NO, My mama will get me ready" Ananya shouted and opened the door before running and jumping up to get into Arjun's arms who was shocked to hear Ananya shouting. He was almost ready for the office wearing a gret pant coat with a maroon shirt underneath without a tie. "Sshhh" He whispered to Ananya before pointing towards a sleeping Arohi. Arjun knew Arohi hadn't slept well last night. When he woke up at 4am, he found themselves in the same position, he went to sleep last night. He cursed himself before getting up and making Arohi lay down in a comfortable position and pulled her into his arms and that time, Arjun promised to never let down her ever. She probably must have been shook up with Sneha's arrival too and instead of supporting her. she was there supporting him. Ananya pouted seeing Arohi asleep. "Mama not up" She whispered back. "No, Mama is not feeling well today...But what is that you were shouting about?" Arjun inquired as he went towards the door to leave the room so Arohi couldn't get disturbed by them. "That bad aunty was trying to get me ready for school...and Ananya cant let anyone beside mama" She said with a disapproval look. Arjun blood boiled. Its true that Sneha is Ananya's biological mother but Arohi is raising her. And she can never take Arohi's position now. Putting his enraged emotion behind a mask, Arjun looked at Ananya with a naughty expression. "Not even daddy?" He asked that made Ananya giggle. "You will help me?" She asked still giggling. Arjun smiled first seeing his princess smiling but later raised his brow. "You think I can't do that?" He challenged and Ananya shook her head instantly still laughing. Arjun chuckled with her. He knew himself that he couldnt do that but then, he wanted to experience this part too. "Ok ok...I know i cant do that probably but you can help me right?" Ananya thought about it for a minute before agreeing and Arjun moved towards her room to get on with the task in hand. "I am a big girl" were Ananya's last word when the door of her room closed behind her. Unknown to both of them, Sneha had heard there little conversation and was seething with anger. With Arjun around, she probably couldn't do anything related to her daughter. She couldn't enter her damn room, couldn't touch her, couldn't love her, couldn't talk to her and all because of Arohi. She thought bitterly.

Arohi opened her eyes with a yawn. She tried to adjust her view and look around when that yellow note stick with a fresh white rose that probably have been taken from there backyard caught her attention. She smiled knowing who must have done this. Getting up, she ruffled her silky hairs before holding the note and read it aloud.

"Take a day off today and rest...I want my wife healthy and happy when I come back tonight

Love you,
Arjun <3 "

Arohi smiled while reading it. Ananya's giggles made her jump out from the bed. "Daddy, No like this" She squealed and wondering whats going on Arohi went towards the door to find it out. When she reached Ananya's room, she couldn't help but smile while leaning on the door to see Arjun trying to catch a hold of Ananya's hair in his hand so he can make a pony tail but all the time, her curly short hairs would get out from his hand's grip. A rubber band was sandwiched between his teeth and he was fully concentrating on the task while Ananya couldn't stop laughing. Arohi tried to suppress her chuckle so she could witness more of that scene but couldn't help it and her giggle caught Arjun's attention. "You are laughing at me?" Arjun scowled. Arohi laughed and come to the bed and started doing Ananya's hair and not to mention, it took her just a minute to do her hairs. Arohi kissed Ananya as she turned and look at her. "Now, Go for breakfast" Arohi instructed and Ananya grabbed her school bag before running out. Arohi was looking at the door through which Ananya just run out when Arjun's hand slide around her waist. Arohi leaned her head on his shoulder as he lightly kissed her forehead before whispering "Good Morning".

"Good Morning...Why didn't you wake me up?" She complained while losing her eyes, breathing his intoxicating scent. "I wanted you to rest..." He replied. "And the note?" She asked with a raise brow. "You saw that at a bad timing" Arjun whined while Arohi laughed at his tone.  "Willn't my boss mind with me being absent without giving an explanation?". Arjun gave it a thought while running his invisible stubble. "He sure will...But that's a husband request." Arohi smiled at his thoughtfulness and kissed his chin. "As good as staying back home sounds...I want to go to office today...I don't want t stay home" She requested and Arjun fairly well knew why she didn't want to stay back home. "OK...Get ready then...After dropping Ananya to school, we will go together to the office" Arohi nodded and left the room to get ready.

"Arjun, tonight there is a party for the one's who got nominated for the business tycoon of the year...Your mail just came.." Aditi came and informed a tensed Arjun. "I don't want to go" He replied straight forwardly. Aditi looked at him with a shocked expression. Shaina who just entered Arjun's cabin too heard the commotion. "Why are you not willing to go?" She asked. "Arjun, this is what you have worked so hard for all those years. This is what you truly deserve...and these kind of events are good for industrial growth also...You should go" Shaina prompted him only to see him putting his head down on the desk and sighing. "Sneha is back" He whispered. Shaina and Aditi both left shocked and behaved like they haven't heard it correctly. "What?" Aditi's confused tone got her attention. "Sneha is back guys...Last week, she saw my biography published in the magazine in which I was announced to be businessman of the year and got to know about Ananya. As per her, her father lied to her that the baby died after she came out from Coma and thinking that I don't want to do anything with her, she signed the divorce papers" Arjun explained in a breath. "That mo**n " Shaina cursed Sneha's father. Aditi calmed her down "Why she is here now...To claim a right on Ananya?" Shaina asked with a fear. Her friend just got settle in his life. She didn't want any hurdle to come his way. "Thankfully she can't do that as per the clause his father added in divorce papers...Ananya just belong to me and now Arohi" Arjun cleared her doubt. "Than what she wants?" Aditi spoke up. "Some days to spend with Ananya...I was all set to say a big NO on her face but Arohi stopped me...and I couldn't do anything" Arjun explain with a helpless look. "We know how much of a soft hearten person Arohi is...But Arjun, what if Sneha try to harm Arohi" Aditi said portraying Arjun's fear. "Thats what I am worried about...Just yesterday, she puts a finger of Arohi's motherhood though it was clearly not her fault. Ananya is too scared of Sneha..." Shaina and Aditi passed a look and came to stand behind Arjun. They put there hands on his shoulder. "Arjun, I think you should go to this party tonight with Arohi" Shaina voiced out. "I agree, Arohi too must be in some emotional stress...It will be a break for her...and plus, in this way, you can sooth her stress by introducing her to your business associates as your wife" Aditi chimed in. "Guys...You are not understanding...Sneha is going to be there to probably...His father is too nominated" Arjun got up from his seat to explain. "Whoa Whoa...Whats going on here?" Aryan said as he and Nitin came to his room and felt the serious atmostphere. 'Sneha is back..." Shaina broke the news this time. "And is staying at Arjun's place" Aditi added. "Just for a week..." Arjun said between his teeth. Aryan and Nitin's expressions were same just as Shaina and Aditi had a few minutes back. Aditi and Shaina filled them up with the circumstances. Aryan and Nitin thought for a moment over the series of events. "You should go tonight Arjun" itin said agreeing with Shaina and Aditi. "Yeah and I don't think Sneha will do anything in such a crowd." Aryan said. "That's what I am afraid of. Knowing Sneha, I know that as much as I don't want a scene tonight, she will create it to her best." Arjun explained. "Hmm...how about you both go there for a few minutes, just to show up and then later we will pick you up later to go for a dinner" Aryan suggested that brought a smile on all others faces. Arjun thought over it and agreed. "Great, now as it decided, lets go back to our work and Arjun will make a reservation and will pay for dinner." Nitin said with a sheepish smile that made everyone laugh. "haha...A great way to trap me haan" Arjun said with a smile. "Anything for a free dinner." Nitin said and all smiled. "Lets go Shaina...I was looking for you in the cabin" Aryan hold his wife hand and pulled him close while leading her to the door. "Ah guys...One more thing I forget to tell you." They all turned and look back at Arjun with a raised brow. "What?" Shaina asked. "Sneha is now Sneha Rounaq Sharma...Sneha Ron Sharma" As reality hit them, there mouths were hanged open. "Such a bas***d...I knew there was some other reason for him accusing you of power." Nitin said spitfully. "No hard feelings now...I guess they both deserved eachother." Arjun said with a wink that made his friends smile before they shook there head and left the room. He leaned back on his chair with a smile plastered on his face. Trully with friends like them, Arjun was ready to face this kind of a day everytime.

Next: Party and Sneha's evilness😡

Part Twenty Seven-------page 105
Edited by ..oneOone.. - 10 years ago
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update:)

Lovely family..

Sneha😡
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish meko dher sari gandi wali galiya aati hoti to i would lyk to dedicate ol to MRS. SNEHA ROUNAQ SHARMA ;)
shez pathetic i hate her :/
bt m afraid for arohi n poor ananya... its very hard 4 her to xcept any stranger in her lyf n d way sneha wants to take arohi's place make me sad...
1 no ki jahil aurat hai ye :P
n yeah 1 thing i kno 4 sure is arjun is nt gonna lose his girls by any cost so is tym mrs sharma ka paala mr arjun arohi singhania se pada hai...aarohi k arjun se pada hai ;)
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate sneha 😡 hunnn

"That bad aunty was trying to get me ready for school😆...and Ananya cant let anyone beside mama''..awww sach a darling ananya ❤️ children says always true...

oho arohi's fear to loos ananya😔

amazing.. update!!
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

amazing updt ana

love ananya

arjuhi bond r growing

i truly hate dt lady

uska jaldi kuch kro

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2