Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update
nw also geet z innocent nature
waiting 4 eplilogue
update soon
mounacuty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
uff finally d rift between maan n his dad got solved ...n i just loved d cutypie ...waiting for epilogue eagerly...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update] but sad that this ended 
and v wont b waiting for the princess to order her maan
loved the bond maan had with his daughter
kiran_rati thumbnail
waiting for epilogue
want longgg and hot and emotional epilogue
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice end 

Maan understands her selfless love and helped her to study

pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
lol poor maan nd his cutie geet  got him embarrassed in front of his younger sis
too bad its d end :(
will miss this ff
do cont soon
tellyme thumbnail
UPDATING EPILOGUE...

Its little different than your expectation...

hope you al like it
aqvum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

UPDATING EPILOGUE...

Its little different than your expectation...

hope you al like it

are you posting it right now or we have to wait for few hrs??? 

tellyme thumbnail

EPILOGUE

Link for all my work

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1916994 

A tall slim girl of 16yrs zoomed in with her roller skate on to her friends group in college

"Ok everyone, I need to leave. Just came to deliver this file"

"What Maanya, we have gathering in canteen yaar" cribbed her friends

"Sorry not today, My BF will kill me with his big dagger like eyes if I am late today"

"ohh who bosses we all know, bechara your BF. He should give up this title now" They joked and laughed as Maanya zoomed off.

Maanya is perfect blend of her parents, beauty of her mother, and personality of her father. She is a sporty kid and faraway from make ups and jwellery, though she doesn't need one. Her dazzling personality is enough to speak for her.

She is boss in her group, thanks to her personality and straight forward nature. She has a very balance and mature behavioure which automatically makes her peers listen to her and makes her unanimous boss.

When she is in group, all want to listen to her, wants her attention, be it girl or boy and no pride can touch her and she gives equal attention to all. Thanks to her upbringing.

But mostly her personality reflects of her Dad.

When it comes to her sweet cute mother, she is mostly partner in crime to pamper her mother with her dad.

But now she is zooming of to her BF, she already got late chatting with her friends. It's a huge, elegant bunglow and her car stopped at the gate. As she walked in the line of security makes way for her. She throws car key to one of them, and on her skates zoomed inside the building. After all she is darling of their Boss here.

Maanya zoomed directly to the kitchen and saw him busy with cake barter and all other items to be cooked, almost ready for receipe.

She went behind, kissed him on his cheeks "Sorry BF" "No forgiveness today GF, you know we can't be late in our mission today."

She moved to wash her hand when she was stopped by his fatherly tone this time "what made you so late anyways"

"Dad you know I have lots other things to do than the BOY stuff that's going in your mind. I was about to bunk the class when teacher saw me, how could I"

Maan did not show her, but he shied and got back to give attention to his cake

"Sacchi dad, sometime you are a typical Daddy types" That hurt his ego "NO I am not. Now get back to your task, before the boss arrives."

"well dad, I can imagine mom's cribbing and anger at first and then her happiness"

Maan smiled and was about to get lost in his Mishty

"now stop going in lala land of your wife. It's not fair; with such an awesome GF in front of you keep getting lost."

Maan lovingly smiled and placed barter on her cheeks "Now get back to work"

Two efficient people working together, cooking was getting wrapped up soon.

"Well dad, Mom praises you to be one of the best professors once, I don't see any sign of it with you compelling me to bunk my classes today." Maan ignored her

"Well chutku is coming late today, right?" "Yeah we need be done before he does Bhanda phoor, Mumma ka chamcha"

"Well you both are" "Such a sweetheart that she is" Smiled formed on Maan's face

"And before you get lost in your lala land with her, tell me who's going to do the decoration" "Maanya!! "

Maan ran behind her but she was fast and gone. Maan shook his head and smiled. This was their relation but when it came to real matters, Maanya knew her limits and just like Geet won't go against his word in any case. He was her role model and her Mom was her darling.

Geet was retuning from the university, Cribbing as expected. Geet has become a very respected professor with the guidance of Maan. She was very dedicated to her work and held a high respect among all. Being Maan Singh Khurana's wife added to it.

Sameera was still prof there and had married a prof himself but seeing Geet she can still could not forget what she had wanted and all that had gone in arms of Geet.

But Maan was Geet's because Geet just wanted Maan while Sameera wanted the lavishness of being Maan singh Khurana's.

Geet apart from being an elegant professor was taken care of in office by Yash and Meera. Home or office, she was pampered everywhere and thus her innocence was still intact.

"Kisi ko yaad nahi, no one even wished me. This GF and BF are always busy with themselves and upto something and both forgot to wish me. How could Maanya even forget, she is becoming exactly like Maan. Giri – he is small, only 9yrs, usse kya yaad hoga, my baby. I will make him like me."

Girish was their younger one, 9 yrs old. They called him Giri by love and he was much like his momma. Bilkul Bhola bhala.

Geet was at her cribbing best as whole day has passed and no one has wished her happy B'day.

"Maan is really getting old" she placed her hand on her mouth "Nahi nahi, chi chi babaji, main bhi na kya kya bol deti hoon"

Then realizing how yesterday night only, he had taken her to his world of passion for her, Geet blushed

"per phir bhi, he forgot my B'day. How many times I gave the hint, per nahi. He suggested Maanya to bunk her class but never asked me to stay at home."

As Geet's car enter the building, security messaged Maan, as advised

"Soldier, get ready on the border" "yes Commander"

As Geet entered Maanya stopped Geet on way "Hi Mom" she hugged her

"Dekha babaji, abhi bhi kuch yaad nahi iss ladki ko" Geet made stern face "Why are you not in college today"

"woo dad needed me at home today" hearing Maan's reference, Geet's anger even rose

"Your Dad?  Chaddho, I don't want to talk about him." Maanya laughed inwardly

"Mumma I have something to show" and she took Geet upstairs.

As Geet went up with Maanya, Maan sneaked in the hall for decoration. He fully trusted on Maanya to be able to hold Geet upstairs in that room till he was done. Well he had army of servants to help him.

Maan could have got everything done by event manager and even get B'day cake order from best bakery of London, but he wanted to do everything himself for his Mishty.

Upstairs in Room, "mamma see this saari, dad got it for me" "Sari? For you? " maanya knew this was the silliest thing to say but she has no other choice.

"Haan woo, actually he liked it so much, bought for my marraige" "your marriage? Your dad is really getting old" Geet said unable to hold her anger. In her anger she did not realize or analyze anything.

"Mumma, you can't say such about my BF, he is most handsome and maintained. No boy in my college stand any chance against him" Maanya complained proudly.

Geet blushed thinking about Maan's physic and his romantic and passionate side even today. It did not go unnoticed by Maanya

"Uff my Mom and Dad" But Geet soon resumed her anger "Haan tumhe dono to ho iss duniya me, we all don't even exist." Maanya laughed internally but then got back in her mission

"Mamma, you see how far I am from the jwelleries and Saari and these stuff. Can you wear these and show me how it looks."

Geet was so much tempted seeing the beautiful saari and a diamond set. She definitely wanted to try them on, knowing very well these things were not meant for Maanya, at least now.

"Nahi rehne de" "Mamma mere liye, please please please" Geet kissed her forehead and agreed

"Mamma I wanna get you ready, please plase please" "Uff baba, accha"

While Maan's preparation was also almost done, he was busy giving finishing touch. Then comes the entry to the Hungama of the house – Girish, coming the house flying his helicopter with remote. He was about to bump on one of the vase when Maan caught him.

He raised his eyebrow, intending to ask, what's all this but the Giri's eye went on all decorations

"You and di planned it all alone" he aksed in shocked state "Aarre nahi beta" Maan went on backfoot

"Actually we wanted to tell you" but Girish was no where listening "Now you see" he warned Maan and he rushed upstairs shouting "Mummaaa". Maan placed his hand on forehead "Gone"

He went and Hugged Geet "Happy B'day Mumma" Geet was so happy, at least someone remembers her B'day. Maanya knew she was gone now.

Girish opened his school bag "Mumma I made this card for you." She hugged him back with full motherly love.

"Thank you, it's so pretty. At least someone remembers my B'day" Maanya bit her tongue.

"Mumma everyone remember, these two are planning your B'day surprise and did not involve me, not fair"

At this Geet's heart jumped in joy while Maanya placed her hand on her forehead "ker diya garbad"

"I knew my Maan and my Maanya can never forget my B'day" but then her attention went on Giri's complain

"Why you did not involve him, Maanya" Geet scolded, balming Giri's pain. "I will scold daddy too and he owes you a promise, mumma's word"

Later whole family got ready and  Maan knocked on the door. Geet's heart jumped in joy. So much anger she was but one news from Giri has altogether changed her mood. She had been dying to be in Maan's arm since then but she can't run away like that with kids around and that too Maanya asking her to wait for Daddy's call.

Maanya opened the door – Tandada… she said. Maan looked at Geet an then to Maanya

"Maanya go downstairs and check if I everything is fine" Naughty Maanya knowing very well her parents needed some time alone, left winking at Geet, who made her face in her typical O shape.

Maan bent down to Giri "Giri, Daddy have to talk so much to you, men to men talk you know and then you also need to go and check with di, if daddy did everything good or not" Giri feeling so important ran downstairs.

Maan then went near his Mishty who was blushing blushing and pulled her closer by her waist….

"Bacche bade ho gaye, world is changing, time has changed but my Mishty waise kee waise" Geet bent down and placed her forehead on his chest

"Aur aapka pyar, who to badta hee gaya har pal" Maan hugged her closer, asked sorry for not wishing her night coz of the surprise and Geet seeked sorry for getting upset with him the whole time. Maan separated Geet a little far and looked at her. At age of 36, with her petite structure, soft and innocent face and innocent heart she looked more like one in 20's.

"Beautiful and dazzling as always" he kissed her forehead and picked her in his strong arms to lead her to the hall downstairs which was ready for party. The only invited guest Yash-Meera and their 15 yr old son Rohan were present.

Maanya and rohan got busy in their own Gen-next talk while Giri was being pampered by Yash, who was listening his all complains regarding his Di and Rohan Bhaiya.

Yash wistled as Maan desenced with B'day girl in his arm, they all laughed, hooted, teased and had fun.

Later they had a cake cutting followed by Geet being feed by her kids first, Rohan and then she feeding them and then same with Maan.

Yash was not to stay behind and came forward to wish his senorita, placing a small cake on tip of her nose. Then Meera, hugged her and wished her.

They had then dance, where all exchanged partner in turns and followed by everyone enjoying delicious food by Maan. Geet was going to get small tears in her eyes with happiness

"Mom mom, no emotional tears please." Geet smiled and smacked her softly on her cheek.

Next day Maan got call from Vickky regarding their 100 crore project and in which negotiation were going on. Definitly Maan ineterferance was needed her.

"OK, if he wants to meet me, I am available in my office between11am to 4pm."

And in the same morning Maan was busy in kitchen with nakul to get ready everything for everyone, like a best house husband.

Everyone got their favorite breakfast by hand of their favorite cook, while Geet fixed giri's school bag, Maanya getting ready for her classes.

By 9 am everyone left home, except Maan who bid them all goodby.

In 2hrs he went through the file, knew what he had to say rgarding negotiation.

Rigrous meeting went on from 11:30 to 3:30 pm and the record breaking deal was made. No one in office could imagine his house husband act by the demure he maintained in office. 

By 4:30 Maan was ready at home to receive Giri and take him to all the promised place after helping him with home work.

Geet was already in kitchen making dinner with Nakul, when Maan entered with Giri at 8pm. None knowing at home what big money deal he had done at office as he entered the kitchen , kissed her cheeks and demanded for snack...

Both maan and Giri made full hangama on dinning table troubling Geet to core and then getting scolded by her in return.

Maanya coming down from stairs "Dad really, you love getting scolded by mom"

They were having their casual weekend when the news of Khurana enterprise making the big deal came.

Maanya looked at Maan "Really dad, how do you do it. Looking at you with this apron on, are we really supposed to believe it" Geet showed warning eyes to Maanya to behave but Maan went and hugged his daughter "My Girlfriend can say anything to her Boyfriend"

Later another weekend Maan announced that like every year, they will be going to India for the summer vacation…. Kids jumped in joy.

"First we go to Nana-Nani and then we spend all days in KM" Geet turned her face, she has not yet been able to forgive those who said bad words for her Maan but Maan had always tried to bring her in terms with her family. They had seeked forgiveness so many time but Geet have not yet been able to forgive them. They who had almost forced her to drop Maanya anticipating Maan will not be back. How Geet had saved Maanya from their hand running away from there only she knows. Even today she shivered with that thought.

But Maan was still convincing her to forgive them.

Summer vacation was complete fun for kids and Geet enjoying her family in KM, after finishing her formalities of staying with her parents. Maan had as always tried to convince her with his tricks like

"Maa, this pratha is Geet's favorite. Not fair app apni beti ka favorite banatee hain aur damad ke to koi importance hee nahi" Geet had kept quiet as her mom expectantly looked at her.

But in KM, Geet was back to full Geet mode. Annie and Arjun had also arrived with their kids, Viccky and his wife sona and a son too.

Maan also got to give full time to office with Viccky as kids and wifey got so many people to be busy with.

Yeh tera Ghar, yeh mera ghar

humara ghar, yeh pyara ghar

kisi ko dekhna ho gar,

to mang le, teri nazar meri nazar 

THE END.

First, I want to thanks all for such nice comments on this FF and updates. Thank you all for making me know how much you all loved this FF.

Its end of this FF, so please all of you come out and for the last time in this FF a goodbye by giving big comments and loads of likes. This is last chance for me to know from you all, as how this FF was. My hearty 🤗 to all of you for being such a great support in this FF.

Tons of 🤗 and Luv and Muaaah to all of you

-Anu

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Loved every bit of t most apt epilogue
So many emotions !!!
Loved how maan kept all his promises to be their for her
T bday surprise was so cute & adorable
Giri mama ka chamcha
As expected complain to mama so very cutely

This was indeed t most beautiful journey of t innocent love