Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 100

Aalingan - Part 1

Khushi ke man ka peeda kanth tak bhar aaya
Ashruoan ki dhaar mein dhairya ksheenit hogaya
Is avastha mein sahayata ke anurodh par
Devi Maiyya ne Arnav ko upastit kiya
Khushi ke sainyam ka baandh toot gaya
Pragadhta se Arnav ko gale lagaya
Apne vilaap mein hruday ke bhay ko samaksh rakha
Bhavuk huye Arnav, magar Khushi par hast na rakha
Sahaanubhooti ke do shabd kehne ko man tha vyakul
Dheeraj usey bandhaane ka avsar tha anukool
Ek hokar bhi adhoora tha ye bandhan
Kyun na poorna hua inkaa aalingan?

Translation (Anuvaad):

Khushi's heart's pain came up to her gullet
In the flow of tears, courage reduced
On asking for help in this situation
Devi Maiyya presented Arnav
Khushi's dam of patience burst out
Hugged Arnav affectionately
In her wail, poured out her heart's fears
Arnav became emotional, but did not put a hand on Khushi
His heart wanted to say two words of consolation
It was an appropriate time to provide her courage
Inspite of being one, their bonding was incomplete
Why wasn't their hug completed?

wow, so thoughtful durga,
honestly , I couldn't understand some of the words at the begininning, when I read it several times i understood.
this is too deep, touched me so much!

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Episode 100

Aalingan - Part 1

Translation (Anuvaad):

I loved the underlined parts., Nice song durga
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

What is it about the hug? Why is it needed? That too, at times when you are emotionally down. Why does the heart look for a shoulder to lean on and cry? That too, not just any shoulder, but that of a special person, whom the heart can find solace in.

Aamir Khan said in the movie '3 idiots', that the heart is a scared being, time and again it needs to be told not to worry, everything is fine, All is Well. And the heart would relax. 

When Khushi was sitting on that bench, scared at the thought of going through the pain of losing a parent again, she was looking for comfort, praying to Devi Maiyya for Shakti, needed someone to hold her tight and tell her that everything would be fine. When she saw Arnav standing in front of her, calling out her name, her heart immediately knew that this was that someone, her soulmate. She ran and hugged him tight, poured out her fears, looking for solace, so that her heart would relax and she would gather strength to face the situation. For she knew, a hug comforts one, calming the person, instilling back the confidence to face a difficult situation. For she knew, a hug removes all fears, takes away the sadness and encourages one to be brave. For she knew, that the person she was hugging, inspite of the differences between them, understood her more than anyone else. For she knew, that she badly needed one from him, a jaadu ki jhappi, a magical hug. 

beautiful durga.
 Only a hug from a dear one can lessen the grief a lot.

it's amazing to know your story with the BFTP post.
Omg, doc wanted to discontinue it!
Indi i'm so grateful to you that you took the responsibility.
I don't know why i didn't come to this thread earlier.
 You know, we some bunches of IF friends were more busy mourning in tweeter that time and calling and emailing SP demanding a new show with sarun.
thank God i discovered BFTP. Otherwise I would probably went to depression.

You already wrote 30 poems!πŸ‘πŸΌ
A big congrats baby.

We sure are all crazy ipkians.
and cheers to our craziness.πŸ‘

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
he couldn't hug her back on her most distressed state, but later he literally will keep her entangled for the rest of his life.

Episode-100

the storm has just passed and she even couldn't salvage a bit to move on. She lost all her strength, her courage,her potent, whatever remnant is, if somebody could give her just a little solace. Who can give her solace? Only her laad governor can, who lives in the sacrosanct place of her mind. So when she saw him, she couldn't control herself but ran to his broad chest to seek comfort, to seek bharosa(trust,reliance), "hum puri tarah se toot chuki hai.I'm completely shattered. i don't have any courage left." 

She comes back to her trance, gradually lifts her head looks at him. She realizes what she has just done. She immediately extricates herself from his embrace, takes a few steps back, stares at him intensely. the moment stilled for a while. rabba vey in the piano transcending their emotions. "Khushi", His voice is full of suppressed emotions. Khushi is perplexed "I don't have any right to seek comfort from you. who am i to you!", she runs away from him. He stands there flummoxed.

Khushi comes near the cabin, where buaji , amma and Payal are sitting by sashiji's side.She looks them from outside, she is devastated. She leans her head on the window and thinks about the event that happened a while ago."Why did I cry in front of him? Why i needed his shoulder to cry on? what makes me go to him like this?"
(Sanaya was brilliant in the scene. She always gets applaud for her comedy. but can anybody defy me that she is equally brilliant in intense scene. i love my barbie doll. I never saw anybody looks so beautiful in teary eyes.) 

ASR is repugnant, pacing back and forth in his room,"why I couldn't put my hands on her! she was crying. expecting i would say something. but I couldn't say a words, just kept watching her tears.what happened to me ! why her every single tear drop affects me like" He can't continue when his eyes fells on his reflection in the mirror. he sees her sweat shirt is moisten with water, a tear drop of her. he touches it, the repercussion takes him to the scene in the hospital. Riot of emotions engulf him again.

In the hospital Khushi is planning for some prayer service,"maha mrityunjay jaap.' i think it is performed for a severely ill person. Buaji is trying hard to pacify Garimaji. buaji's mind goes to Shyam again. (pause:buaji can't think anything else rather than Shyam😑) Shyam also gets the chance to throw the arrow at the right time. Buaji says sashiji told shyam and sha and nothing else. What can be a better opportunity for Shyam to stirke the iron,"didn't mausaji indicate marriage!" lier tries to chicane them,"uncle used to talk about his daughter's marriage all the time, specially he was worried about khushiji's marriage, as she is not his own daughter."(pause: Buaji must not forget that some time ago when she brought the issue of Khushi's marriage, Babuji denied it clearly, that Payal should get married first.) Shyam excuses himself but actually goes behind to eavesdrop Buaji's convo. buaji is truly Shyam's mohra. She tells Garima about Khushi and Shyam's wedding. Shyam is exulting from behind and purring,"just watch uncleji how everybody will get me married with Khushi." Ammaji is incredulous,"how a marriage will take place in this situation!" Bua is adamant to get Khushi married with that snake.Buaji is really getting into my nerve!😑
pause:I wonder why Buaji is not thinking Payal for Shyam. After all she is the eldest and her marriage recently broke. I wish if buaji proposed shyam for Payal. then she would understand that evil's true face.

Arnav is still despondent state of mind. La comes to his room and hugs him.(pause:La is getting more unbearable. don't touch my sexy boy so much. i only can share him with khushi, but nobody else)  Arnav closes his eyes, his mind drives back to the hospital scene again. He couldn't hug khushi back. when la hugged him, he thinks of khushi and slowly hugs La back as if he is hugging Khushi. He says the words to La what he wanted to say to Khushi,"don't worry everything will be alright." La is surprised,"what will be alright?' ASR is still in khushi's trance. La thinks his mood is off. She wants to surprise ASR. she brings some food for him, 'chamkili taught me this." again chamkili came to perturb Arnav. La is confused why ASR is upset. Anjali intervenes,"whoever doesn't have parents, only they know when a beloved is ill, they just need someone's support in that time. It seems like if anyone would say, everything will be alright." The guilty feelings is gnawing his heart now, "that's what i couldn't say to her. She just needed to hear a simple word, everything will be fine. She was in anguish! she was completely shattered."

The doctor gives Khushi the release paper and tells her that he will be alright if he takes proper medicine and gets therapy. Khushi can't pay the hospital bill as she doesn't have money. But the doctor is ready to let them go cause they are associated with Raizadas. he applauds Raizadas as very benevolent people. He says, specially Arnav Sing Raizada donates a lot.
pause: I wonder why the youngest member of the family has to bear all the burden of everybody.It's really seemed so weird to me.

Khushi and Payal are trying to comfort babuji. Specially Khushi assures him that everything will be fine, cause she had a special meeting with her DM. She bids them bye and comes to RM for her salary. When she stands in front of Arnav.  the hospital scene reverberates in his mind again. it seems that he wants to say something, but as Anjali enters there he doesn't speak. Anjali asks her about her babuji. She says that he is fine and came back home. Khushi gives her tiffin dabba to ASR to put her salary there. (pause: Her gesture indicates that she is completely disturbed) ASR gives her a check. Khushi needs cash right now, she has to pay the hospital bill. Though she agrees, "it's ok, I'll cash it from the bank." when she sees the amount is less than she expected she gets tensed."why it's 27000. It supposed to be 30,000. she begs a pardon to ask money like this, cause she is really in need of money right now. (pause: tears is welling in my eyes, how helpless she might feel that moment that had to ask money from the person, who thinks she is greedy and can do anything for money. Khushi sure can do anything for her family. I wish Allah doesn't put somebody in such situation) ASR tells her that the accountant might cut the tax. Anjali tells her that their accountant cuts 10% tax. khushi is confused,"can't i just pay tax later, I calculated the money accordingly." ASR leaves the place. Khushi thinks he got angry on her, 'pher gusse mein chali gayi. humari mazboori bhi samjhe nahi." Anjali assures her that everything will be fixed. Khushi leaves in consternation.

Arnavs sure understand her majboori. he actually went to get more money. Anjali tells her that she is very worried with the hospital bill. Arnav gets worried for Khushi now.
pause: Anjali is such a nice and understanding woman. It's so painful that she didn't get the love what she deserved

Shyam comes to torture babuji again.he brings a ring for khushi and shows it to babuji. He derides at babuji's tears. He start to afflict him,"I  just have a simple flaw and that is, I'm married. If Rani saheba is the source of my living, khushi is my life. My heart beats only for Khushi. I can't leave Rani saheba. If I hold somebody's hand I hold it forever. at the same way when i'll hold Khushiji's hand I'll also hold it forever. god gave me too hand to hold two at the same time" Buaji comes there and it seems she suspected something.
I just can't bear Shyam's insolence.what an imprudent fellow.

Arnav is a laconic person and an introvert too..So he couldn't express his feelings to khushi. he couldn't give her the solace when she needed it. I think this song is just so apt for both of them. And it's my most favorite song. Plz my friends, you have to listen to this song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQeds5rd44g&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Episode 100

Aalingan - Part 1

Translation (Anuvaad):

Wow! Durgey! This is like what Mahadevi Verma would have written! Ati sundar!
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for liking my two posts 'BFTP 100' and 'The Hug'. Also, thank you for approving my POV w.r.t. the discussion of the hug.
Indi, glad you mentioned that this hug reminded you of the rain hug. Why it reminds you so, hope you get your answer soon. Sometimes, somethings suddenly remind you of certain memories; the connections thereof, one gets to know only later.  

Thank you all for loving and bearing with the difficult words of the poem 'Aalingan - Part 1'. I had been thinking of writing one in Shudh Hindi. So, when I remembered that the Hindi word for hug was Aalingan, I thought I should give it a try this time.

ArshiHamesha
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Durga I can't color any part as the whole is AWESOME .Love it and yes despite one soul still Adhoore❀️such a beautiful word aalingan"holding some one in a warm embrace" YES that's what was all about .ver deep and true emotive word which covers all up.Such a deep effect your poem is spreading.Thnx😊
Thank you so much for these lovely words Arshi. I think this is the first time that you liked my whole poem completely. Very very happy. πŸ˜ƒ

Indi  
beauty, durga. i notice deeper, richer, more difficult to access words. love that bit too. nothing like bringing words getting tucked away in little read corners right out into the most contemporary medium where everybody reads, not just the literary minded. so many words i will now have to check in the dictionary.  πŸ˜†. aalingan, oh what a nice way to say hug.
Thanks Indi. Ok, I have to confess, I did refer the dictionary while writing this poem. Though, I knew some words, for some I needed confirmation reg. the meaning and a few others I got completely from there. So, it was a learning experience for me too. 😊

Ami
Durgey!! you've don't it again πŸ‘ brava, have to admit, i had the read the translated version for some of it, but I abs LOVE the use of sanskrit in it. it's amazing! all of it was great, i highlighted my fav parts, loved the last two lines esp
Thanks, Ami. Hindi is derived from Sanskrit, just like so many other Indian languages, so many words are similar. But, the words used in the poem are part of the Hindi language. Sanskrit has more difficult words. Meanings change with slight variations. No way, I'm going to attempt taking Sanskrit words directly. Even if I make a small mistake, the meaning of the word may totally change. πŸ˜†   

Sohara
wow, so thoughtful durga,
honestly , I couldn't understand some of the words at the begininning, when I read it several times i understood.
this is too deep, touched me so much!
Thanks Sohara. I am glad you took the effort of reading it again and again.😊 Those two lines you mentioned above were the first ones which I had written, wrote the rest of the lines later.

Samin
I loved the underlined parts., Nice song durga
Thanks Samin, welcome back. You've been missed.  I'm happy to see your comment. 😊

Wiwy
Wow! Durgey! This is like what Mahadevi Verma would have written! Ati sundar!
O meri Wiwy, no way I can even think of coming close to Mahadevi Verma. But, thanks anyway. 😊 Hindi language has so many beautiful words, gives one so much joy when speaking in such rich language, felt like using them once in a while.

Ladies, Aalingan - Part 2 coming up soon. Ok, tried to tone down the heavy language this time. 😊 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

he couldn't hug her back on her most distressed state, but later he literally will keep her entangled for the rest of his life.
YES BECAUSE SHE IS HER MOST PRECIOUS PEARL WHICH HE CAN'T THROW ANT MORE

Episode-100

the storm has just passed and she even couldn't salvage a bit to move on. She lost all her strength, her courage,her potent, whatever remnant is, if somebody could give her just a little solace. Who can give her solace? Only her laad governor can, who lives in the sacrosanct place of her mind. So when she saw him, she couldn't control herself but rAn to his broad chest to seek comfort, to seek bharosa(trust), "hum puri tarah se toot chuki hai.I'm completely shattered. i don't have any courage left." 
SHE NEEDED SOMEONE WHO SHE TRUSTED THE MOST  AND AS YOU SAID "BHAROSA" AND HE IS ALL

She comes back to her trance, gradually lifts her head looks at him. She realizes what she has just done. She immediately extricates herself from his embrace, takes a few steps back, stares at him intensely. the moment stilled for a while. rabba vey in the piano transcending their emotions. "Khushi", His voice is full of suppressed emotions. Khushi is perplexed "I don't have any right to seek comfort from you. who am i to you!", she runs away from him. He stands there flummoxed.

SHE WAS BAFFLED OF EVERYTHING HAPPENED IN THOSE MOMENTS AND IT WAS UNINTENTIONALLY BUT IN THEIR SUBCONSCIOUS SOMETHING ELSE IS COOKING

Khushi comes near the cabin, where buaji , amma and Payal are sitting by sashiji's side.She looks them from outside, she is devastated. She leans her head on the window and thinks about the event that happened a while ago."Why did I cry in front of him? Why i needed his shoulder to cry on? what makes me go to him like this?"
(Sanaya was brilliant in the scene. She always gets applaud for her comedy. but can anybody defy me that she is equally brilliant in intense scene. i love my barbie doll. I never saw anybody looks so beautiful in teary eyes.) 
TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU AND I AM MAD TOO HOW COME SHE NEVER RECEIVED ANY AWARD FOR THAT πŸ˜‘

ASR is repugnant, pacing back and forth in his room,"why I couldn't put my hands on her! she was crying. expecting i would say something. but I couldn't say a words, just kept watching her tears.what happened to me ! why her every single tear drop affects me like" He can't continue when his eyes fells on his reflection in the mirror. he sees her sweat shirt is moisten with water, a tear drop of her. he touches it, the repercussion takes him to the scene in the hospital. Riot of emotions engulf him again. YOU SAID IT IN ONE SENTENCE

In the hospital Khushi is planning for some prayer service,"maha mrityunjay jaap.' i think it is performed for a severely ill person. Buaji is trying hard to pacify Garimaji. buaji's mind goes to Shyam again. (pause:buaji can't think anything else rather than Shyam😑) Shyam also gets the chance to throw the arrow at the right time. Buaji says sashiji told shyam and sha and nothing else. What can be a better opportunity for Shyam to stirke the iron,"didn't mausaji indicate marriage!" lier tries to chicane them,"uncle used to talk about his daughter's marriage all the time, specially he was worried about khushiji's marriage, as she is not his own daughter."(pause: Buaji must not forget that some time ago when she brought the issue of Khushi's marriage, Babuji denied it clearly, that Payal should get married first. ) VERY VALID POINT BUT AGAIN IPK AND LOGIC Shyam excuses himself but actually goes behind to eavesdrop Buaji's convo. buaji is truly Shyam's mohra. She tells Garima about Khushi and Shyam's wedding. Shyam is exulting from behind and purring,"just watch uncleji how everybody will get me married with Khushi." Ammaji is incredulous,"how a marriage will take place in this situation!" Bua is adamant to get Khushi married with that snake.Buaji is really getting into my nerve!😑 
SHYAM IS REALLY COMING OUT OF HIS CACOON ,HE IS SHOWING ONE SIDE OF PSYCHOS AND PEOPLE WHO CAN GO ANY LENGTH FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSES.
pause:I wonder why Buaji is not thinking Payal for Shyam. After all she is the eldest and her marriage recently broke. I wish if buaji proposed shyam for Payal. then she would understand that evil's true face.
YEAH THAT;S TRUE BUT THEN THINK, TO GET KHUSHI HE WILL MARRY WITH PAYAL AND MAY BE KILL HER TO GET BACK TO KHUSHI AFTER ALL HE IS PSYCHO AS HE IS REMOVING BABUJI HE WILL TRY TO REMOVE ANJALI TOO DURING PAYESH WEDDING SO HE WILL NOT LET HIS TRUTH COME OUT THAT EASILY.
Arnav is still despondent state of mind. La comes to his room and hugs him.(pause:La is getting more unbearable. don't touch my sexy boy so much. i only can share him with khushi, but nobody else)  Arnav closes his eyes, his mind drives back to the hospital scene again. He couldn't hug khushi back. when la hugged him, he thinks of khushi and slowly hugs La back as if he is hugging Khushi. He says the words to La what he wanted to say to Khushi,"don't worry everything will be alright." La is surprised,"what will be alright?' ASR is still in khushi's trance. La thinks his mood is off. She wants to surprise ASR. she brings some food for him, 'chamkili taught me this." again chamkili came to perturb Arnav. La is confused why ASR is upset. Anjali intervenes,"whoever doesn't have parents, only they know when a beloved is ill, they just need someone's support in that time. It seems like if anyone would say, everything will be alright." The guilty feelings is gnawing his heart now, "that's what i couldn't say to her. She just needed to hear a simple word, everything will be fine. She was in anguish! she was completely shattered."
ANJALI EVOKED AND INTENSIFIED HIS PAIN THAN EVER AND HIS GUILT IS MAKING HIM RESTLESS
The doctor gives Khushi the release paper and tells her that he will be alright if he takes proper medicine and gets therapy. Khushi can't pay the hospital bill as she doesn't have money. But the doctor is ready to let them go cause they are associated with Raizadas. he applauds Raizadas as very benevolent people. He says, specially Arnav Sing Raizada donates a lot.
pause: I wonder why the youngest member of the family has to bear all the burden of everybody.It's really seemed so weird to me.
IT DOES NOT MATTER ,SOMETIMES YOUNGEST MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE .YES OLDER HAVE WISDOM AND EXPERIENCE AND YOUNGER HAVE COURAGE AND STRENGTH .
Khushi and Payal are trying to comfort babuji. Specially Khushi assures him that everything will be fine, cause she had a special meeting with her DM. She bids them bye and comes to RM for her salary. When she stands in front of Arnav.  the hospital scene reverberates in his mind again. it seems that he wants to say something, but as Anjali enters there he doesn't speak. Anjali asks her about her babuji. She says that he is fine and came back home. Khushi gives her tiffin dabba to ASR to put her salary there. (pause: Her gesture indicates that she is completely disturbed)YES BECAUSE SHE HAS TO PAY BILLS AND WHATEVER HAPPENED IN BETWEEN EMASR gives her a check. Khushi needs cash right now, she has to pay the hospital bill. Though she agrees, "it's ok, I'll cash it from the bank." when she sees the amount is less than she expected she gets tensed."why it's 27000. It supposed to be 30,000. she begs a pardon to ask money like this, cause she is really in need of money right now. (pause: tears is welling in my eyes, how helpless she might feel that moment that had to ask money from the person, who thinks she is greedy and can do anything for money. Khushi sure can do anything for her family. I wish Allah doesn't put somebody in such situation) I KNOW THOSE FEELINGS AND EXPERIENCES  KILL YOU BASICALLY INTERNALLY.
ASR tells her that the accountant might cut the tax. Anjali tells her that their accountant cuts 10% tax. khushi is confused,"can't i just pay tax later, I calculated the money accordingly." ASR leaves the place. Khushi thinks he got angry on her, 'pher gusse mein chali gayi. humari mazboori bhi samjhe nahi." Anjali assures her that everything will be fixed. Khushi leaves in consternation.

Arnavs sure understand her majboori. he actually went to get more money. Anjali tells her that she is very worried with the hospital bill. Arnav gets worried for Khushi now.
YES HE KNOWS WHAT IS BEING GOING THROUGH ,HER PAINS AND DISTRESS MAKES HIM UNREST
pause: Anjali is such a nice and understanding woman. It's so painful that she didn't get the love what she deserved I KNOW SHE IS UNFORTUNATE IN THAT SENSE AND I ALWAYS FELT FOR HER ,PARENTS,HUSBAND AND THEN CHILD

Shyam comes to torture babuji again.he brings a ring for khushi and shows it to babuji. He derides at babuji's tears. He start to afflict him,"I  just have a simple flaw and that is, I'm married. If Rani saheba is the source of my living, khushi is my life. My heart beats only for Khushi. I can't leave Rani saheba. If I hold somebody's hand I hold it forever. at the same way when i'll hold Khushiji's hand I'll also hold it forever. god gave me too hand to hold two at the same time" Buaji comes there and it seems she suspected something.
I just can't bear Shyam's insolence.what an imprudent fellow.😑😑😑

Arnav is a laconic person and an introvert too..So he couldn't express his feelings to khushi. he couldn't give her the solace when she needed it. I think this song is just so apt for both of them. And it's my most favorite song. Plz my friends, you have to listen to this song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQeds5rd44g&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

@SOHARA 

LOVE THE SONG AND LOVE YOUR COGNITIVE PAUSES .MY COMMENTS ARE IN BETWEEN YOUR WRITING IN BOLD.HE WAS THERE FOR HER AND SHE KNOWS IT AND SHE CAN COUNT ON HIM SHE KNOWS THAT TOO AND HE CAN'T SEE HER IN DISTRESS OR ANY SITUATION WHICH BECOMES OVER BEARING FOR HER ,HE IS BIPOLAR SOMETIMES AND THAT'S WHAT HE IS BUT HE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR HER LOVE OR HATE DOESN'T MATTER
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 100

Aalingan - Part 2

Dheeme se sudh mein aakar, dekhe jo unkey nayan
Khushi ne padh li unkey ankahe kathan
Vichlit huyi, apne iss vyavhaar par
Bhaybheet huyi, ke unkey bhavna they paraspar
Jis sheegrata se aayi thi, usee sheegrata se chali gayi
Prashnon ka guchcha Arnav ke man mein chod gayi
Kyun na dilaya usey dhilasa
Kyun na uspar apna haath rakha
Khushi bhi thi ast-vyast
Kshanbhar mein huyi vichaargrast
Kyun unke kaandhe ka liya sahara
Kyun apna vilaap unhey sunaya
Khushi ke dukhon ka Arnav banaa darpan
Poorna hua inka aalingan

Translation (Anuvaad):

Coming slowly to senses, when she saw his eyes
Khushi read his unsaid words
She was startled at her own behaviour
She was scared that their feelings were mutual
With the speed that she came, she went away with the same speed
Left a bunch of questions in Arnav's heart
Why couldn't I give her consolation
Why couldn't I put my hand on her
Khushi too was confused
Within a moment she became thoughtful
Why did I take the support of his shoulder
Why did I deliver my lament to him
Arnav became a mirror for Khushi's sorrows
Thus their hug was completed

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Episode 100

Aalingan - Part 2

Dheeme se sudh mein aakar, dekhe jo unkey nayan
Khushi ne padh li unkey ankahe kathan
Vichlit huyi, apne iss vyavhaar par
Bhaybheet huyi, ke unkey bhavna they paraspar
Jis sheegrata se aayi thi, usee sheegrata se chali gayi
Prashnon ka guchcha Arnav ke man mein chod gayi
Kyun na dilaya usey dhilasa
Kyun na uspar apna haath rakha
Khushi bhi thi ast-vyast
Kshanbhar mein huyi vichaargrast
Kyun unke kaandhe ka liya sahara
Kyun apna vilaap unhey sunaya
Poorna hua inka aalingan

Translation (Anuvaad):

Coming slowly to senses, when she saw his eyes
Khushi read his unsaid words
She was startled at her own behaviour
She was scared that their feelings were mutual
With the speed that she came, she went away with the same speed
Left a bunch of questions in Arnav's heart
Why couldn't I give her consolation
Why couldn't I put my hand on her
Khushi too was confused
Within a moment she became thoughtful
Why did I take the support of his shoulder
Why did I deliver my lament to him
Arnav became a mirror for Khushi's sorrows
Thus their hug was completed

What words, what feelings, Durgey! The last two lines are perfect.⭐️

Poorna hua inka aalingan

Yes, the hug was actually completed! What a sweet thought! And so true!
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was rewatching the episodes and this makes me remember some posts I really enjoyed
1- The  opinion on what was the sweetest things Arnav did for Khushi
 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2951974
2: Antakshari with IPKKND dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3288599
3 :ARSHI hug vote for the best one
   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3326416