Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

pattuka 😲 enna adisayam more regular and often appearing 🤣🤣🤣 okie okie kanama poiduradengo pls 😳

aww pictures updates more easier for me ka. Cause i dun have to write long lengthy updates 😛 pictures potu one liner taan 😉

ulaga 8th adhisayamaa vachukkalaam (but idhu pattukkum ratna kkum mattum... mathavanga udhaikka vandhuduvaanga idhuvaa adhisayam nu... lol)

rightly said ratna... pictures kaviyam paadum, kadhaiyum sollum...
also I keep forgetting the names... pictures helping me a lot...
thanks ma...

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is the hero going to be the boss' son?😉

Somehow this is one serial I don't mind watching considering the others🤢 airing in tamil channels now a days...
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh...Preethi's brother Vicky thaan hero a?
As predicted, Nalini has a son😉
That boss also has a son..hm..
Confusion pa...hero va sikram introduce pana sollunga!😛
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gisel

Oh...Preethi's brother Vicky thaan hero a?

As predicted, Nalini has a son😉
That boss also has a son..hm..
Confusion pa...hero va sikram introduce pana sollunga!😛

avan taan jodi pola nee predict panna madhiri lols 😆 but boss son married lae? 😲
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Friday Updates by dear caryn who is still wondering why she volunteered  🤣

19-4-2013

Phone rings.  Malliga's husband pick the phone and someone on the line says he is from Income Tax Dept.  Husby panics and Maligga takes the phone and only to find out it is their son.  She teases the son and husby and then asks the son to come home ASAP.  Son says business, and $$$ sign appears on her face.  After the chat, she is tells her husband that she is going to use her son to revenge on SL for all the amanams he did to her.

Nan loverboy waits for her in front of the temple.  There comes in the Princess of Arabia (what a insult to Arabian princesses).  Really it really annoys me to see her in that get-up.  They go inside the temple, LB presents her with a saree.  Yellam rombah praises.  Outside the temple still talking.  Guess who comes there – PP.  He watches them, and Nan saw it.  Try to leave with LB but PP stops the car.

PP bantha, LB bantha and runs off.  Nan asks PP not to tell anyone, and he blackmails her.  She gives him money and he says he will come back for more (🤢🤢🤢scene and dialogues)

Suja comes to Kathir's house.  Rings bell. Kathir comes out and asked to come in.  She thanks him for the book and calls him Kathir.  He gets upset.  Suja's friend calls her and K gets angry cause she did not reply to his question as to why she called him K instead engga/vanggaa/ponga (rombha mukiam).  After speaking to the friend, she tells K it is her friend Lakshmi and it is a boy.  K starts insulting her by saying yeah… today BF, tomorrow special friend, day after park etc.  Suja gets angry and stops him…

Thodaram……… one thing….. I don't know why I volunteered to Friday episode and Rajakumari at that!!!   Urgh………….. all for you Ratna😛😛😛😛