Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats  awesome update please continue soon
Sarah_Jothi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
oh my god...
poor grl...

gud tat doctr said him sum sense fillled wrds...

waiting fr more dii 
Sarah_Jothi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
aah frgt...

i usually hate shyam and love anjali...
but here..
i seriously love shyam and hate anjali... πŸ˜‘ 

true tat sum woman bad mouth their husbands...
we just cnt throw blame on one side alone..
exceptions exist both sides... 
Tanumon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uff finally  Arnav came to knw that khusi is innocent & not like her mother.hope his behavior towards kushi will change now.no comments for Anjali.
nice update ,loved it.
Meeshaali thumbnail
Confrats for new thread appy!!!!!!!!!! You rocked...
Very nice update! Poor khushi!
NASAKE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats appy dear for the amazing new thread,,,,, plz plz plz, give next update soonnn cont weight. 
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congrats Appy di fr the new thread and it was just sublim suspence vala update ooouuufff finaly arnav ko hosh aya poor khoushi i hope she will forgive arnavπŸ˜” nd hamara chote i hope he will love her know nd protect her nd will be a good loving husband i feel so sad fr khoushi sachi muchii i cried she is soo sad nd alone..😭..

Pllljjj sweet Appy di jaldi jaldi super vala like this awsome vala magics vala update leke ajaona cant wait to read next part pllljjj i love i cheriche this story dil se joori heyn..u rock di ..😊
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
God ! Finally he knows that she was a Virgin and he didnt beleive Anjali here ! Nani, Akash and Shyam r heroes in this upd ! Brilliant uppd Appy di ! Hats off 
AppyIndyPM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail + 2
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Hello Beauties,

Well as the ID suggest this is going to be my PM ID for all my FFs... I am going to filter my personal account list within one month... Please ADD this ID and remove my old ID from your friends list unless you are my close buddy. However till this account get started i will be sending PMs from my old account... but after one month this account will be active for PMing...

for any quarries and FF related stuff please PM in my old ID and this ID is only for PMing nothing else. 

How to add me...well you all know just put a pm on my inbox at this ID and i will add you. I have enough time to add you all i guess... Slowly i will add... incase i dont add within 7 days of your PM please buzz me...

Thanks... and sorry for the inconvenience caused... pming 1000 buddies is hell of a task... I know many used to read my old FFs and now they dont read. many left I-F after IPK ended so i need to filter my list. Silent Readers are also welcome to get added. I dont have any fancy that you need to comment to be my buddy...

Thanks once again 

- appy