Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
that was superb... but sad that riya was shot... hopefully nothing happens to her... haha... arjun was angry when he came to know that she said yea to jeet being her boyfriend... is he getting jealous?? haha.. and have to admit... riya is really very intelligent... super duper intelligent... i am totally liking her... happy that she is not the damsel in distress waiting for the prince charming to come and save her... all the praises goes to you for moulding her character in that way... riya is emotional but she also know when she has to stand up for herself... now i can't wait for arjun to fall in love with riya and realise her importance in his life... please update soon! totally in love with the update and now i can't wait for more! excited to read more! =)
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg hope riya ll be fine
cont soon
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plz save riya
amazing part
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i am just speechless, nice part, please please update soon
Anushass thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh omg... y is riya talking like that???? hope she get better soon n arjun to reciprocate some feelings towards her... nice update dear...
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey its nice part dear. So arjun is jealous with jeet and when goons consider jeet is riya boyfriend arjun anger no bound just loved it and why is riya talking like that such thing.

Hope she will get soon and reciprocate his feelings.
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
read many parts...!!!!!!!! awesome story... hey can u plzz edit the title so we know abt the update!!
great update :) loved it
loved ariya's nok jhok in their house
arjun was so angry seeing that card on bouquet
the case is very interesting
love the way riya was talking to those goons
love the way riya was handling those kids
omg riya got shot
arjun was so concerned for riya
hope riya is fine
continue soon
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun & Riya::Kaisa yeh

ishq He..

In Hospital:-

All ETF boys are wating outside..Arjun looking very much worried..

Doctor comes..

Doctor:-Don't worry..she is ok..but she need to take rest..u can meet her

It was Arjun who entered in room first..

She is lying on bed..they are supplying her blood..she has closed her eyes..

He hold her hand..she open her eyes & gives a weak smile..

Arjun:-Riya…(hug her tightly)Riya..muze laga ki tum..muze aise laga ki mein ab kabhi tumhe..(his hug become more tight)..muze laga ki..tum ab thik ho na..

Riya:-ha sir..

He broke off the hug..hold her hand..& his one hand is moving through her hair..his face is slow close to her that she can feel his breath..

Arjun:-Tumne to muze dara hi diya tha..muze laga ke tumhe kuch ho jayega..muze laga ke..mein ab kabhi tumhe dekh nahi pauga..mein kabhi tumhari aawaz nahi sun sakuga..You just scared me..scared me..(he hug her again)

Riya:-I m feeling better sir..

But he still don't break the hug..suddenly they hear knock on door..now he have to go away from her..

It's Rathod,Shree,& chotu..they start enquiring about her health..try to make her relax..& advise her to take rest..

Rathod:-Shree..aur chotu..tum dono office jao..aur waha ka kaam dekho..me thodi der yaha rukta hu..

The both Shree & Chotu leaves..

Arjun & Rathod both leaves to meet doctor..

She is thinking about Arjun's behavior..suddenly someone enter..

Riya:-Jeet..

Abhijeet(whose eyes are teary):-Ritz..thik he na..?kya hua..?kaise?mein to dar hi gaya tha..

She tell him how she get hurt..

Riya:-I m good now..don't worry..

Abhijeet:-thank god..accha hua shree ne phone kiya..tu tesion mat le..mein yahi hu..

Riya(smile):-Jeet tension me mein nahi.. tum ho..

Abhijeet:-ha..jis din tu ne police force join karne ki sochi thi..agar mein tuze tabhi rokata ..toh na tu..police me jati..na tu badame ETF me jati..aur nahi aaj tuze ye goli lagti..aur nahi mera blood pressure,herat-beats ,aur tension itana badata..

Riya(smile):-tuze meri chinta he..ya apne B.P,Heart,aur tension ki…?

Abhijeet(also trying to cheer her now):-dekh..B.P.,aur Tension mein sambhal lunga..par heart usako toh jyada sambhalana padega..kyo ki woh aakhir meri girlfriend ka heart he..

Riya(starts laughing):-accha..ye teri GF ka dil he..toh fir tera dil?

Abhijeet:-mera dil usake paas he..

She again laugh..

Abhijeet:-are tuze pata nahi he kya..jab do log pyar karte he toh unke dil exchange ho jate he..

She can't stop smiling..

Abhijeet:-are sachhi me yaar…

Riya:-ye sab movies mein hota he jeet..real life me thodi hi..

Abhijeet:-dekh tuze yakin nahi ho raha na..jab tuze kisise pyar ho jayega na fir tuze pata chalega..

Riya:-muze aur pyar hoga..kabhi nahi..(she smiles)

Abhijeet(become emotional):-Ritz mein chahta hu..ke tum hamesha aise hi hasati raho..hamesha..

He kissed her forehead..

Suddenly Arjun enters in room..

Now he can't control his anger..

Arjun(shout):-tum..?tumhari himmat kaise hui yaha aane ki..

Mein tumhe yaha se nikal du,isse pehle tum hi nikal jao to accha hoga..

Riya:-sir..woh sirf muzse milne aaya he..he really worried about me..

Arjun(shout):-he is worring about..you can see his worryness..but what about others..am I not worrying about you..?

Riya:-yaa..ofcourse..I know you are also worrying about me..but he is just..

Arjun(turning to Abhijeet again):-tum abhi bhi yaha par ho..?

Suddenly Rathod comes to room as he hears Arjun's shout..

Rathod:-what you are doing Arjun..?ye hospital he..cool down..

Arjun:-Abhijeet..I am giving you last warning..just stay away from her..

Rathod realize what has actually happening..

Rathod:-Riya..you don't worry..Arjun..Arjun..tum mere sath chalo..chalo tum mere sath..he drag him out of room..

Abhijeet(who is in shock by Arjun's behavior):-muze dekhakar isse kya ho jata he..?

Riya:-I don't know..unko aisa lagta he ke tu dhokebaaj ho..aur tum fir se muze dhoka doge..

Abhijeet:-but how can he say..that I should stay away from you..

Riya:-kyo ki shayad woh nahi chahte ki mein kisi aur musibat me fasu aur unhe meri help karni pade..

She take a deep breath..& try not to think on this subject again..

Rathod drag him out of room..

Rathod:-what's wrong with you Arjun…?tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho..?

Arjun:-mein jo kuch bhi kar raha hu..bilcul thik kar raha hu..

Woh ladka fir se usse dhoka de raha he..

Rathod:-toh isse tumhe kyo farak pad raha he..?Riya ki apni zindgi he..woh apne faisale khud le sakti he..

Arjun:-toh tumhara ye matlab he ki mein usake sath jo bhi galat ho..bas dekhta rahu..

Rathod:-haa..kyo nahi..dekhte raho shanti se..?aakhir Riya tumhari lagti hi kyon he..?tum dono ki shadi toh sirf ek compermise he na..?tum dono toh divorse lene wale hona..?fir woh chahe jo kare tumhe farak padta he..

Arjun(puzzled):-tum aisa kaise keh sakhte ho Sam..?

Rathod:-plz..Arjun for God sake..apne dil me dekho..tum usse pyar karne lage ho..

Arjun:-nahi ye sach nahi he..mein sirf..

Rathod:-sach se kitni dino tak muh feroge tum..?

Arjun:-Sam.. plz..don't start it again..

Rathod:-kyo?aakhir kyo na mein bolu..?tum khud ki life me toh problems create kar hi rahe ho..usse jyada problems Riya ki life me create kar rahe ho..woh bechari to ye samaz bhi nahi paa rahi he ke tum aisa kyo behave kar rahe ho..woh to janti bhi nahi ke tumhare dil me kya he..

Arjun(shout):-mere dil me aisa kuch nahi he jaisa tum soch rahe ho..

Rathod:-nahi he..nahi he..toh fir kyo tum usski itani fikar karte ho..? kyo usske aasu tumse dekhe nahi jate..? kyo ..chot usse lagti he..aur dard tumhe hota he..? kyo usaki ek hasi..tumhare chehre pe muskan lati he..? kyo tum har baar usse dangerous mission pe jaane se rokta ho..taki usse kahi kuch ho na jaaye..? kyo..tum pareshan ho jaate ho..jab woh tumhare aakhon ke samne nahi hoti..? kyo usake dost ka usse baat karana tumhe accha nahi lagta..? kyo usse Abhijeet ke sath dekhkar tumhe jelious feel hota he..?kyo..Arjun..kyo?

Aur abhi bhi tum fir se wahi baat doharana chahte ho ke..tumne sirf Roshni se pyar kiya he..& all that..toh fir muze ek sawal ka jawab do.. tum Riya ko divorse kyo nahi de dete..?

Arjun look puzzled..he is not in condition to answer Rathod's questions…

Rathod(put his hand on his shoulder):-I know..ye accept karna tumhare liye mushkil he..ke tumhe Riya se pyar ho gaya he..par..apne dimag se mat socho..Dil se socho,Arjun..tumhe inn sare sawalo ke jawab mil jayege..

Arjun who is still puzzled & thinking on it..leaves hurrily from there…

Arjun is driving the car so speedly..but his mind is speedly working than car..

He remembers..when he first time saw her.(she was looking to him very cutely..)..when she first time introduce herself to him in car (she looks happy & eagar to talk to him).. When he first time shout on her(how much she get annoyed that time)..when he first time see her laughing..(when shree & she was laughing..)..when she first time talk to him about Roshni & he shout at her..when she say sorry to him..(she says sorry to him about asking Roshni)when she first time become speech less when she saw her sister's deadbody…when he scold her..when he first time hold her hand(as she is crying after knowing about her sister)..when he hugged him first time to consol her..when she first time get fainted in his car(when they revels Kunal's truth)..when he first time hold her in his arms..when she come out of her sister's grief & make smile to everyone including Arjun(his & shree's puch's joke)..when she first time tell them that she is going to marry..when he saw her in dulhan costume(she looks too beautiful)..when she was crying..(as the people making gossip about her sister)…when he drag her to mandap..when he fill her 'maang' with 'sindoor'..when he tie mangalsutra in her neck..when they take 7 phere..when she put her first step in his house & his life..when he told her that they will take divorse after some time..when he hurts her in car..when she gets ready for Sikandar's mission…when Sikandar's gun point to her..when he hugged her after Sikandar's encounter..when he saw First time her singing('kuch iss tarah')..when she hugged him to consol him..when she was applying cream to his forehead for his headache..when he saw her sleeping on sofa…when he saw her sleeping in office..when he touched her cheek first time to wake her up…when she sing songs at Rathod's house..when he left her in midnight on the road..when she angrily call his car 'fadtus'..when she get hurt on her  hand..when he hug her due to care..when he forcefully pull her in his arm & make her sleep on bed…when he feed her by spoon..when she cutely look at him by her left eye..when she becomes angry on him..when smile comes on her face after watching the flowers..when she make quarrel on going to mission at school..when she turned to look him..when she get fired with gun..when he had hold her hand in ambulance..when he hugged her in hospital thought he is going to loose her..

He suddenly stop his car..& yelled..

"no..no..ye nahi ho sakta…"

He throw himself on the car sit..get relax..& close his eyes..

He saw her smiling face..he open his eyes smoothly..

His face was shining by smile..he laugh with all his heart..

"Yes ..Sam..You are right..I am in love.."

"yes ,I love Riya"

beatrice_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
read all updates in one go. its truly a beautifully written story. loved everybit of this story. Sameer's speech to arjun was beautifully written loved the flash back. yippee arjun realised his love hope riya too realises fast. cont soon. thanks for keeping ariya alive thru your writings