Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blazingstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys thank u so much fr ur support and trust, but i really feel betrayed at the moment. I dnt think so i can continue on if again. Its a real bad place.:'(
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jasnw

hey guys i'm extremly sorry for removing this ff.

i was about to update yet another chapter, but i got a pm frm another member of a different forum. she brought to my knowledge that the concept of the ff is copied. i checked and yes found that it was. the concept and way of writing was given to me frm one of this forum's member and i wrote the things.
so i'm not continuing this ff. i would have felt bad if somebody wld have done the same with me. anyways i'm really sorry to the original author of the content.
i'm really sad and guilty wriye now, though i just wrote on what i was tild, i'm still a part of it:'(

i understand what u are saying and it's really nice of u to care about others but i loved ur story.
why did someone gave u idea of a copied ff??
pls continue to write more...u r an amazing writer😃
blazingstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guys thank u so much fr ut trust. i badly needed it. i feel insulted and betrayed at the moment. i wnt write again on if and i'm leaving if. please don't comment on this post. let it be a mere memory