Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zara.92

I just updated coz I promised u warna meri haalat bilkul nahi thi aaj update karne ki πŸ˜†

I'm glad u liked it !! Thanku so much πŸ˜ƒ

Aww thank u soo much for updating πŸ€—
philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really irritated wid RK...y he wants to knoe madhu's feelings whn he himself is nt sure abt his feelings...😑😑
n y makin her jealous😑😑...cant he atleast give himself a break n think wads goin around himπŸ˜•...
n yeah deepali...a perfect timin...she knocked at a v peak point....
in dis whole chapter i was really feelin bad for madhu😭😭...y she needs to starve coz of him???😭
thnx for da pm dear...
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was lovely . RK trying to make Madhu jealous but then Madhu getting affected due to ignoring her health , her tears paining him . His care and concern for Madhu and morning scene β˜ΊοΈ
Superb πŸ‘  β­οΈ πŸ‘  πŸ‘
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwiee thankyou so much everyone for ur comments πŸ˜Š
Zara_92 thumbnail

Madhu and RK immediately separated and felt totally embarassed . Madhu's face became tomato red.

'Uh ya come in dipali' RK said trying to push his thoughts of the almost kiss.

Dipali had noticed something awkward about their expressions.
'What the hell is cooking here' she thought

'Hey love ' she spoke kissing RK's cheeks .

Madhu felt a kind of hatred for her. Not becoz she loved RK , but becoz she was faking to love him.

'Well ur phone was going not reachable . So I thought why don't I come here and give u the news myself' she spoke tugging onto RK's arms

'What hapnd ?' RK asked confused

'Well sweetheart we have an outdoor shoot for 2-3 days . And we have to leave tonight ' she spoke smirking at Madhu , whose face was becoming more pale.

'Oh !! How come Mr Kapoor never told me ? ... Anyways I'll call him up , I can't come for the outdoor shoot ' he spoke staring at madhu

Dipali was shocked hearing that but Madhu was surprised and they both ended up saying in unison ' Why not?'

RK jerked hearing both of them together.

'Madhu isn't well. I can't leave her alone' he stared right into her eyes

'RK be practical. Its our movie . U can't be so irresponsible just becoz ur fake wife isn't well' dipali said almost shouting

'Lower ur damn voice dipali. Don't forget ur standing in my house' RK spoke irritatingly

'How dare u RK ! How dare u talk to me like that ?' She held his collar

While Madhu watched the scene intently , she was happy from inside seeing them fight bt from out she made a stern face.

'How dare u talk about Madhu like that? Can't u see how unwell she is .. Aren't u a human?? ' He said pushing her hands away

Dipali stared at him for a second and then at madhu. And in a reflex she changed her side.

'Ur right RK ! How can I be so inhumane. I'm sorry Madhubala. But u only tell RK , its so important for him to go ' dipali spoke with a sweet face

Madhu didn't want RK to go , but she didn't want him to miss his shoot for her either.
She thought for a while then said

'RK u should go ' in a low voice

'But Madhu ur unwell . How can I leave...'

'I'm fine RK . I even ate . And I will eat from now' she spoke trying to fake a smile

'Are u sure ??' RK asked concerned

Madhu nodded ' u should go'

'Okay then I'll inform Mr Kapoor' he spoke looking at both the ladies.

'Aahhh I'm so happy ...finally we'l get some time alone ... Same room , same hotel ' dipali said hugging RK as tight as she could.

Madhu was so irritated with her , that she picked up the remote lying on her bed side and immediately hit her wid that .
'Ouch' shrieked dipali
'Get away from my RK' madhu replied

'Madhu ?'

"Madhu???"

RK shook Madhu , making her come out of her trance.

Madhu looked around the room in search of dipali

'She's gone ' RK said

'Shitt what's happening to me . Such violent thoughts' madhu muttered to herself.

RK sat next to her ' madhu are u sure ul manage ?'

'Yes RK I will. Besides Mallik is also getting better now '

'What?? U never told me ' RK asked

'I did call u a number of times , but u told bittuji tht ur busy wid dipali' she said wid a painful tone

RK felt so guilty , he could just kill himself for doing this to her

'Madhu ...I ...am...really sorr'

'Its okay RK' madhu said cutting him off

'U should go and pack ' she sed gesturing to his wardrobe

RK quietly stood up and started packing his stuff

X--------------------------x------------------------X

It was evening , RK was ready to go .

Madhu was lying in the bed.

'Madhu are u sure I should go ?' He asked her once more

'Don't go ' her mind n heart screamed

'Yes I'm sure . U should go ' she replied
RK didn't want to leave Madhu . Not even a part of his mind or heart wanted to go leaving Madhu.

'Umm okay. Take care of urself' he came close to her and before u could try hugging her

Madhu immediately started sipping her soup. RK felt a little bad as he walked out of the room.

And a tear fell from madhu's eyes.

RK met his dadimaa . And left the house...

Here Madhu felt as if the whole house became silent , silence like that of a graveyard. The big room stood still and empty..

'I miss u RK' she sobbed .

Here RK sitting at the back of his car was constantly thinking about Madhu .

'I miss u Madhu' he spoke softly

madhu took the tray in her hand , as she tried getting up , but she was too weak and in process the soup fell on her clothes as she tripped a little.

'Oh GOD !!!!' She said irritatingly

Priya immediately came , and cleaned the room .

'Ma'am u should change ' Priya spoke

'Priya plz take out a simple salwar suit so that I can change and go to bed'

Priya opened the wardrobe and didn't find any plain salwar suit , then it struck her

'Ma'am all ur plain salwar suits that uve been wearing have gone for laundry . Now there are only formal suits and sarees here ' she spoke helplessly looking at madhu.

Madhu rolled her eyes ' umm its okay I'll see . Thanku ' she said as priya left the room.

Madhu opened the wardrobe and found all heavy salwar suits and sarees ' oh God now what do I wear ?' She cried irritatingly

Suddenly her eyes fell on the nightwears.
'Should I wear one of them?'

'No no I've never worn them itl be so uncomfortable '

'But I don't have anything else to wear . Besides RK's not here . So its okay if I wear one of them. I'll chnge early morning ' she finally decided

She glanced through all the nightwears , they all were above the knees , finally she got one , a light pink satin long night wear with strings on the back which went down till lower back.

'ThankGod this has a robe as well' she spoke picking it out.

Madhu went to the washroom to change . As she changed into that royal nightwear , she checked herself in the mirror . 'This is so beautiful' she admired herself for a moment before wearing the robe .

'This is very comfortable ' she spoke to herself , lying on the bed .

She kept thinking about RK , and their almost kiss . ' I wish' she thought
She glanced the room again
'I miss u RK ' she spoke closing her eyes .

RK was at the airport , sitting next to dipali. While his thoughts were constantly connected to Madhu ..

It was 12am , when madhu jerked up hearing a loud thunder .

'Rains? Right now ?' She thought gettin up to close the windows .

It was raining very heavily . Madhu closed the windows ...'I hope RK is okay' she thought gng back to the bed ..

Now she couldn't get sleep. She was staring up the ceiling when she heard the door open.

'RK ?' She spoke loudly getting off the bed

He was a little wet , due to the distance btw his car parking and the door of the mansion.

As RK looked up at Madhu he was completely lost and mesmerized seeing her standing elegant yet so hot in that pink nightwear .

'Madhu ...I ...I ...' He was at a loss of words

'What happened ? U had ur flight na ? She asked surprised

Finally he gathered the guts to speak ' it got cancelled due to the weather '

'Ohh ' madhu felt embarassed as she saw RK checking her out wid his deadly piercing gaze , she clutched on the robe of the nightwear.

'I ...think ...u should change ...ur all wet in the rain' she spoke stammering

RK was going through a very intense hormonal imbalance , as his eyes fell on Madhu's lean , perfect figure. He immediately rushed to the washroom before his own soul would betray him.

Madhu stood there , numb . Her heart racing more and more ever past minute.. She was slowly walking upto the bed when within 5 mins the washroom door clicked open and RK came out in his Ferrari Tracks , shirtless ..drying his hair .

'Oh GOD' madhu thought as she gripped the rod of the bed .

RK saw Madhu's changing expressions. The air btw them was enough intoxicated . Both of their desires were reaching peaks.

madhu kept thinking how badly he wanted him right now . As though her heart was literally pumping out of her chest .

'RK ...I think I should slee'
And before she could finish she felt warm hands gripping on her delicate waist .

'This is it ' her mind and body felt lose .
'today there's no self control' RK thought as madhu's sweet scent was drugging him.

RK softly removed her hair from one side and got his lips close to her ear's

'Madhubala Rishabh Kundra' he spoke in the huskiest voice ever .

Madhu kept her hands on RK's which were on her waist.
RK took that gesture as a Yes and proceeded with his sweet yet torturous love.

RK untied her robe as he started removing that piece of cloth from Madhu"s delicate structure . The moment it fell on the ground, RK was shocked to see her back , her nightwear only had strings that covered the whole of her back .

'How can I stop myself now ' he thought as he smirked .
He again held Madhu by her waist and pulled her back towards him , as madhu"s bare back hit his male hard chest , she felt her body radiating intense heat.

RK touched her smooth neck , as Madhu arched her neck in a reflex. He slowly started kissing the base of her neck , wich was covered only by a thread strap of the night wear .

'RK ' madhu let out a heavy breath which made RK even more crazy . He loved the effect he had on her .. It made him feel that she belongs to him.
'Madhu' he whispered in her ear biting her earlobe softly

Just when Madhu began to take in what was happening , her eyes widened as she felt RK's hands working on the strings of her night dress .
Her chest started heaving .
RK opened the first string of her nightwear and madhu felt it lose from the front . RK planted a deep kiss on her back where the string was lose open.
Then RK worked on her 2nd string , as it opened he planted another kiss there .
The 3rd string if open would make the dress fall on the ground .
Before opening that string , he covered madhu's back with his feather soft kisses .
He slowly made her turn to him . Her eyes were tightly shut . RK smiled for a moment and then held both her hands with his hands as he tightly gripped on them.
Suddenly there was a loud thunder and Madhu immediately hugged RK . As she hugged the hot shirtless RK ,her womanhood started waking up.
RK caressed her back and then made her face him again . This time her eyes were staring right into his eyes. They both knew what they wanted , and they started leaning in towards each other . Their lips were very close to each other , and RK cupped her neck , as they slowly brushed their lips into a soft and gentle kiss , just wen the kiss started deepening RK pulled madhu closer to him and opened the last string of her nightdress as he held it from the back not letting it fall . Madhu's nails started digging in RK's back , as their tongues collided and explored each other , they deepened the kiss more and more . They both wanted each other , completely and wholely...
When RK felt Madhu losing breath , he broke the kiss and picked her in his arms as he laid her on the soft bed .
Just when RK came on top of her , she pulled him aside and came on top of him , she stared into his eyes for few minutes and then started kissing him all over his chest , leaving gentle bites everywhre.
When she came up on him again he pulled her to his aside , as he took her lips once again . This time the kiss was hungry and rough they both got rid of the clothes kissing in process as RK covered them with the soft sheets .
He kissed Madhu's cleavage , and went down to her belly , licking it , which made madhu's whole body arch as he started going down further . He kissed her thighs ..
when suddenly something came into his eyes .
He came face to face to madhu as he saw tears in her eyes . He softly kissed her tears .
'I won't do anything ur not ready for ' he spoke kissing her cheeks .

Madhu smiled and hugged him tightly .

That night , RK and Madhu slept on the same bed , for the first time ever 

P.S - DO LEAVE UR REVIEWS πŸ˜³
-Pritt- thumbnail
Dipali πŸ˜‘

Rishbala  He came back! :D 

"RK was going through a very intense hormonal imbalance"

πŸ˜†!!

OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS UPDATE!

Yay finally! I love them! You write so well Zaru! <3 

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
😲😳...finally our rishbala ahem ahem πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
desperately waiting to find out what happens next!!
pls do update super soon.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow RK came back and what a welcome β˜ΊοΈ
I am glad the flight got cancelled πŸ˜† superb hot update β­οΈ  β­οΈ β€οΈ ❀️ ❀️
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesummm update Zara..! Lovedd it..! Ahaha.. I wonder how that Despo let him leave..! What will be their reaction when they woke up.. Err more than them i had goosebumps thinking abt it..! :D
Update soon..!
Ohh and in case u don't recognize me.. M Shanaya.. I changed my username..! :)Edited by -CuteChic- - 11 years ago
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow! That was a very passionate update πŸ˜³ So  they didn't go all the way. eh? Umm maybe when RK goes on the outdoor shooting, Madhu also could join? 

lol Anyway fantastic update! I loved it!