I have a feeling that now Madhu is going to be the caretaker of the house 🤣😆
Continue soon ...

Edited by catty2000 - 11 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter Seven - The New Job

"Volunteer orphan caretaker?"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion as he took the name of my occupation. I slowly nodded my head, afraid of where he planned to go with this.

"You see, Adi and I are orphans."

My eyes shot towards Adi instantly as he stood behind RK and he lowered his eyes. Orphans? That explained why I hadn't seen their parents and also why he had been angered by the clothes I wore. As I realized they were orphans, I also managed to understand where he was going with this. Neha came rushing back with her outfit and she handed it to RK. Without another word, she ran away. I turned my attention back towards RK and he stood there smirking at me. Then suddenly he threw the maid's clothes in my face. I quickly removed them from my face and held them in my hands as I stared at him in shock.

"Congratulations. You're the new volunteer maid...sorry, caretaker for the Kundra brothers."

And with that, he walked past me, while making sure to nudge me on the way by. I stepped back as he bumped into me and I looked down at the clothes in my hands. I had only ever taken care of little children...two older bothers seemed like a lot more work. I looked up as I remembered Adi. He stood there with an expression I was unable to read. It seemed angered...yet remorseful at the same time. Just as I was about to call his name, he turned and walked away. He was the only one left in the house who actually treated me kindly, so I felt terrible for having got him slapped.

I looked back down at the clothes in my hands and figured I had no choice. So I slowly walked up the stairs to go back to my room. When I entered my room, I dragged my feet towards the bathroom. I closed the door behind myself, dropped the maid's clothes, and got into the shower. I took the longest shower I had ever taken in my life before. When I got out, I stared down at the maid's clothes. I knew he was trying to break me, but it wouldn't work. I told myself I wouldn't let him do that. So I dried myself and dressed myself in the clothes I had been provided with. A pair of black pants with a white collared shirt...I felt like a waitress. I let my hair down and decided to let it air-dry. I undid the bandage on my nose because I hadn't felt any pain since the previous night. As I undid the bandage, I noticed a slight purple bruise and just wished for a miracle to happen in which my make-up bag would flash up in front of me. It didn't. I figured it'd be better to show RK what he had caused rather than hide it, so I refused to bandage it back up. I walked out of the bathroom and folded up his mother's clothes. I neatly placed the clothes in the bag with her other clothes and decided I'd return it to him myself. I stood, picked up the bag, and walked out of my room towards his room. Just as I reached his room, I heard something crash in his room, which managed to startle me. Then his enraged voice over the phone I guessed.

"He doesn't give a CRAP! So what do we do with her now?! No Aditya, this is your problem now too. After all, you did assist me in her kidnapping. Keep her? What's wrong with you?! I don't need her around me, reminding me of...hold on, I'll call you back later."

The room fell silent and I pressed my ear against his door to hear better. Suddenly the door swung open. I tumbled forwards and dropped the bag as he squeezed my arms and pulled me up to look at his face. I felt my eyes widen and shock strike me as his cold, dark, yet captivating eyes looked directly down into mine.

"What did you hear!"

"N...nothing...I was just coming to return your moth..."

"Dare you take her name from your mouth."

He let me go and I stepped back as I wondered why he hated me so much. I wondered what I reminded him of. I needed to know. I needed answers...and I would get them.

"Why do you hate me?!"

"Shut up and get out of my room."

"No."

"Remember what happened last time you said no?"

He raised an eyebrow and smirked as a flashback of when he threw me onto his bed came to mind. I shuddered to myself and turned around, avoiding that from happening again.

"Hold on. I didn't say you could leave."

I turned to face him again and he had his arms crossed as he leaned against a dresser. He eyed me and looked me up and down. I felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Two things. From now on, you call me sir. And get me some chai. NOW."

I turned to leave his room but then stopped in my tracks. I had told myself I would be strong, I'd fight back, I wouldn't let him win...but there I was, about to take his orders. I knew he wouldn't hurt me; if he had any such plans, I wouldn't have been in a good condition. The only injury I had acquired was the one I had inflicted on myself. The last time he threw me onto his bed, he only began removing his shirt, that didn't mean he would've done anything. I fell weak last time and ran...but not this time. I turned to face him again.

"No."

I spoke with my sternest voice and kept my eyes on him. His calm demeanor began to change before my eyes. His face contorted in an all-consuming anger and his nostrils flared. He stepped away from the dresser, on which he leant against, and closed his hands into fists. As though he were daring me to repeat what I had just said.  

"What did you just say?"

I swallowed as his deep, raspy, aggressive voice managed to startle me. I decided not to show him that he frightened me this time. I stood up tall and crossed my arms.

"I said...no."

He began walking towards me slowly. His look told me to back away but I stood my ground. As he reached me, he wrapped his fingers around my arm and tightened them. I looked up at him as he brought his face closer to look into my eyes. I grimaced at the pain he was causing me but continued to stand my ground. I kept my eyes on his eyes...his mysterious yet mesmerizing eyes.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?"

"Do I need to spell it out for you?"

"Are you asking me to continue with what I had almost done the previous day?"

I looked into his eyes and sensed a side of him, which was asking me that question seriously. But then I figured he was only trying to scare me off.

"If you think you can scare me away, you can't RK."

"SIR. I said call me sir."

"R...K..."

"Oh, now you're asking for it."

It took everything I had not to scream when he picked me up in his arms. He turned to face his bed and began walking towards it. I looked up at his face as he stared straight at his bed. My heart began to race. Something about him frightened me, yet pulled me in at the same time. He KIDNAPPED you Madhu. I repeated that in my head to make sure I didn't fall for his alluring scent...his musky scent. As I began to be drawn in by him, I felt myself fall onto his soft bed beneath me. I was hit with reality as I saw him standing beside the bed and removing his shirt.

"What are you doing?!"

"Didn't you just ask for this Madhubala?"

I sat up on my elbows and stared at him. I knew he wouldn't do anything to me...I just had a feeling. As he undid his last button and removed his shirt, my breath caught in my throat and I felt myself gasp at the sight before me. His perfectly sculpted muscular chest stunned me. I was surprised I hadn't noticed it before.

I didn't even realize he was getting onto the bed until I felt the bed dip down a little. He began to crawl up on top of me and I couldn't help but fall back down onto my back. My head rested on a soft pillow as he brought his face directly above mine. I stared into his eyes as I continued to tell myself he wouldn't do anything, even though he was on top of me. I closed my eyes as I felt his minty warm breath brush against my skin. I felt like slapping myself in the face for letting my pulse speed up. I knew he felt it as well since with every breath I took, my chest rose to touch his. It was when his cold yet soft fingers touched my collarbone that my eyes shot open. He was smirking, as he looked my face up and down. His eyes moved from my eyes, to my lips and with that my pulse sped up even more. I was beginning to hate myself for letting him have such an unusual effect on me. I hated him...that was a given. But I didn't understand why my racing heart refused to listen to my mind. His fingers traced down my chest and reached the first button on the maid's shirt I wore. With a flick of his finger, I felt him undo my top button as my shirt fell loose from above. His eyes began to move towards my chest. It was going farther than I had expected and so I pushed him off of me. I sat up in his bed as he propped himself up on one elbow and leaned his head onto his hand. He continued to smirk at me as he waited for me to say something. I looked at him confused and shocked at the same time. I couldn't tell if he was planning on going further or if I had been close to winning myself.

"Never thought I'd have such an effect on the girl I kidnapped."

I looked away as he continued to smirk. I brought my knees up and sat in fetal position with my head facing the opposite direction. He irritated me to the extreme.

"Now would you like to continue with this or do you plan on doing what I say next time?"

I turned to face him again when suddenly there was a knock at his room door.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
R

---unres---
I loooved this part preeto
I like strong madhu 😃 and shirtless RK hope we will see him in meiej also shirtless 😳 😆
With every part I like adi more and more.. 😊
hmm.. I wonder why they kidnapped her
Will wait and read 😉
Amazing update dear 👏
Can't wait for the next part
Yaaay me first 😃 Edited by ..Aliya.. - 11 years ago
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
now i am getting worried about poor madhu.
he is really weird!! but dangerously hot😳
thanks for updating pritt.
but why does he hurts her so much and what does she reminds him of??
oh pritt , u r increasing the suspense level day by day.
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nw i hv 2 qes. Y he has kidnappd her.. Nd nw she reminds him of whom? Actually nt 2 qsns bt 3, y he hates her so much.. PRI DIS SUSPENSE S KILLIN ME... Oh Rk s so cruel but ... Hot too... Can c madhu loosin herself... Owesome Hawwt update.. 🤗 contn soon.
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm update. RK... Uff hawt hawt hawt.Madhu making drool ka dariya after setting her eyes on Rk's hot body...she forgot the whole kidnapping thing for a moment.Who is the kabab ka haddi...most probably that Aditya guyEdited by Monami_50 - 11 years ago
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update pritto...
suspence is getting increased day by day...so many questions in my mind...😕