Frequent Posters

-lakshmi- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waitingg for the epilogue  Edited by -lakshmi- - 11 years ago
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Epilogue

"Don't tell me that "Chudail" is also coming with us to hospital.." Maan spoke in irritation picking the car keys from study table.
"I am sorry patidev but palin is coming with us..She has her appointment with "dentist" in the same hospital..." Geet answered getting up from the bed cautiously with the help of Maan.She was looking beautiful with little "baby bump".Her sixth month was going on and Today was her appointment with Gynecologist for regular check up.
"Oh God..now I have to bear that chudail's "nonsense" for half an hour.." Maan groaned cutely only to get a whack on his shoulder from geet.
"Don't call my friend "Chudail",maan.." Geet chided him.
"Thats what she is,geet.." Maan said with a wink as he opened the car door for geet.
"I don't want to sit at front,maan..I can't bear "seat belt" in such condition.." Geet told him pointing  at her bump.
"Fine...let me call the driver..We both would sit at back..You call that chudail and tell her there is no space for her in our car and if she still wants to save her "auto charges",she would have to sit with our driver..." Maan said with his devilish smile giving geet his cell phone.
"Maan..." Geet whined.."You would drive the car and palin would sit with you on front seat" She spoke further strictly.
Knowing about rapid changes in geet's mood these days,Maan followed her order without much ado.
"Where would she meet us???" He asked as he helped Geet to settle comfortably in back seat.
"On the main road,near "Kanha sweet shop".."Geet replied with a smile watching the cute frown at her husband's face in rear view mirror.
Her husband and her best friend were "real enemy" to each other.This "enmity" started that morning when Maan had sent that famous "Glowing text" to Palin.He had switched off geet's mobile but Palin was on the mission to disturb their "morning session".She had started calling on maan's mobile after that.She crossed all the limits by calling Mamta after Maan had switched off his mobile. Mamta had to barge in her son's bedroom early morning because of some "fake emergency" that her daughter in law's friend had told her.Though It take a lot of effort from palin's side to get the cell phone numbers of all the Khurana Family members from Rano aunty,but at last she was succeeded in her task.Since then,Both Maan and Palin shared a bond of strong "dislike" for each other.
Maan had given this special nick name "Chudail"to Palin because she was wearing white dress on their marriage.Maan did not know her then,but later on when geet showed him her friend's face in their wedding album,he had started calling her "chudail".
"Here comes the chudail..." Maan mumbled as he saw Palin standing near the sweet shop,waiting for them to arrive.She had seen the car and was waving her hand now.
Maan had purposely stopped the car almost 50 meters ahead from the place where palin was standing.He gave a winning smirk when he saw palin walking towards the car in rear view mirror.But his smirk faded as he found Palin sitting with Geet at back seat.
"Paai laago jija ji.." Palin chirped after giving side hug to Geet.
"I am not your driver.." Maan said gritting his teeth.
"When did I call you my driver???" Palin said shrugging her shoulders.."I said Paai laago jija ji..not Paii laggo driver ji.."
"Come and sit at front with me..."Maan ordered in an angry tone.
"Haww...I can't sit with "Paraya mard"..Palin exclaimed dramatically.
"Listen chudail..I won't move the car till you come and sit here.." Maan said adamantly.But his "threat" did not work.He had to start the car because of loud horns from the cars behind them.Palin and Maan's fight had caused a mini traffic jam.
Palin gave a winning smile to geet as the car started moving..
"I would be the first girl to sit on front seat in my "Would-be's" car.."Palin said with a dreamy expression."and we would celebrate that moment with chocolates just like "prem and nisha" did in Hum aapke hai kaun..,She continued.
"Where would you get a "boy" whose car's front seat has never enjoyed the touch of a girl's derriere yet??Its impossible to find such a "sharif" boy these day palin.." Geet exclaimed with a laugh.
"God would have made "one" for me,geetu.." Palin spoke immidiately.
"Ofcourse hemamalini..There is one and You also know him.."Maan intervened the conversation.
"Who??" Geet asked in confusion.
"Our driver "Maangi lal"..No girl has sat with him on the front seat yet.Not even girl,i am sure no "boy" has sat with him.." Maan answered smiling sheepishly.
"Ignore him geet..Lets talk about baby's name..I have a lot of names in my mind.." Palin said with excitement..
"Excuse me..." Maan groaned.." Its my baby and I would "name" him or her.."
"Oh puhleasse..I don't want to call my nephew or niece "Peda singh" or "Imrati or barfi devi".." Palin shrieked.."Geet,dare you let your "laddu" name my nephew or niece.." She threatened.
"Geet,Dare you let this knuckle head name our baby.." Maan threatened geet.
"Geet..you know my friend"Shika"..She has mailed me a long list of "names",,She is an expert of names,i tell you..Even I have selected one baby girl name.."Abhishikita"..Isn't it wonderful???
"You keep your suggestions to yourself chudail.." Maan barked.
"Shut up both of you..." Geet yelled.."Only  I would name my baby..I know it would be a baby girl and I would call her "Gazal"..Geet ki gazal".."
"and If it turned out to be a baby boy, we would call him "Bhajan"..."Maan ka Bhajan" Palin exclaimed laughing hysterically.Even Geet could not control her laugh on "Maan Ka Bhajan"..
Geet's laughter miffed Maan quite badly as he gave his deadly glare to Geet through the rear view mirror.
"Shhh..." Geet silenced Palin,who was laughing like "Ravan"..There was silence in the car for next few minutes."Being silent" is the biggest punishment for palin and she could not bear it anymore."Is that a "mosquito bite"???She asked Geet pointing towards a"Red mark" on geet's neck.
Instead of geet's tongue,her red cheeks and lowered gaze answered Palin..
"Ohh..Its a "laddu bite".."Palin concluded in her mind but she had said her conclusion quite loudly.For once,she regretted her "loud tongue" but "blushing face of her jijaji" made all her regret vanish.
"Haaye mein mar jawan,stubble ke niche chipe in laal galo pe..." Palin said with a wink.
It was impossible for maan to endure this "Teasing chudail".If she is so shameless then why can't I??? He thought as he said,"Hope now your misunderstanding is cleared that Twins are not born if couple continues their physical intimacy during pregnancy period.."
"Haww...Geet why did you tell all this to your devil husband???" Palin grumbled.
It was one of the teenage misconceptions that Palin and geet had suffered from during their teen years.
"And, It was your wife who used to think so.." Palin retorted pointing her finger towards geet..If you are forgetting Mr. Abhimaan Khurana,"Biology" was my subject..I know very well how twins are born..." She spoke further.
"Oh yes How can i forget your "cockroach" lessons to my innocent wife..Why don't you write "Cockroach Kamsutra"...Maan suggested controlling his laugh.
"aaahhh..geet..Why did you marry this devil???If you have waited little,We would have found your "Aramaan Malik".."Palin screamed.
"Aramaan Malik who???"Maan questioned immediately.
"Male protagonist of Dil Mil gaye and geet's first crush.." Palin informed him.
"Araman malik is my past Palin..Its only "laddu" in my life now.."Geet exclaimed in a manner as if she was in a "live-in" relationship with that TV hero before her marriage.
"I trust you and I love you hema malini.." Maan said with a smile. Geet responded to his statement by sending a flying kiss to him.
Palin yawned watching the hubby wifey lame romance.
"Hey geetu,you remember what Rano aunty used to say about "Armaan malik"??? Geet said in order to gain her friend's attention.
"Yes,I remember..She used to call him "Shatkon mukhda{Hexagonal face}"..Geet said as she burst into fits of laughter.
"Rano aunty has very unique taste in men..Remember She wants a boy like "Manoj Tiwari" for you..and I think,She finally got one "Manoj Tiwari" as her son in law.." Palin said as her gaze moved from geet to Maan.
Before Maan could answer palin's remark,He saw a traffic cop gesturing him to stop the car.It was then he noticed that he wasn't wearing the seat belt.
"Oh shit..Now he would submit my license and I have to visit RTO office to get it back.."Maan exclaimed gritting his teeth.
"Don't fear when palin is here..I would handle the cop jijja ji..you just keep your mouth shut.."" Palin spoke raising her imaginary collars.
Palin lowered the window to bring her face out as the cop approached them.
"Good afternoon inspector sir.."She greeted the pot bellied traffic police guy with a broad smile.
"Good noon shoon baad mein madam ji..pehle gaaddi side pe lagao..yeh sahab bina seat belt ke gaaddi dauda rahe the.."[ Greetings later madam ji..Park your car at side first..This "sahib"{sir} was driving the car without wearing seat belt] Cop said in heavy "Haryana-vi accent"gesturing towards maan...
"Arey sir..yeh sahab nhai hai..Hamara driver hai..bechara kal hi gaon se aya hai..Pehli bar city dekh raha hai toh excitement ke mare thoda pagla sa gaya hai..Upar se rule regulations toh bilkul bhi nai janta..Thodi der pehle beech sadak mein car rok ke bahar nikal gaya,"udti hui railgadi "dekhne ke liye.."[sir,he is not any sahib..He is our driver..He is a poor fellow from a backward village..Its his first time in city and He has almost gone crazy because of excitement..A few minutes ago,he stopped the car in the middle of road to see "flying train"{udti hui railgadi"..]
"What??? udti hui railgadi???" Cop asked with confusion.
"Are sir,,Metro...He calls "metro" udti hui railgadi.."Palin explained.
Maan tightened his hold around the steering wheel as heard palin's nonsense.He was about to interrupt when he found cop looking quite intently towards him.
"I think,you consider your driver as your family member.."Cop exclaimed hinting towards Maan's impeccable white shirt and blue jeans.
Maan was astonished.Cop was actually believing palin's non sense.
"Yes sir..He is like family to us..Even we have arranged his admission in "Prodh Shiksha Kendra"{A place of study for illiterate adults}..Ab toh Hindi mein apna naam likhna bhi seekh liya hai isne.."[He has learned to write his name in hindi now..] Palin told the cop,patting maan's back from behind.
"You are doing very good work madam ji..Thats why I am letting you go..But be careful from next time.." Cop said with a smile..
"Aur tu.."He called maan further.."Madam ji jo bhi bole,vaisa hi karna..Teri life sudhar degi yeh..Aur mera sath chalna kabhi,tujhe udati hui railgadi ki sair karaunga..chal ab nikal idhar se.." [Do as madam ji says..She would make your life better..and come with me someday..I would make you enjoy a ride on flying train...]
Before Maan's could loose his patience,Palin said "bye" to Cop and asked maan to move the car..
                                                     ***************************
"I wish,Dentist would have broken all her teeth.."Maan whispered in geet's ear as he saw Palin coming towards them.They were done with Geet's check up and were waiting for Palin as well as geet's reports.
"You sit with her,I would get your reports from the counter.." Maan spoke as he got up from the couch.
Maan had to wait for almost 15 minutes at the counter for the reports.He was able to hear her wife's cute talks with other pregnant lady.She was preaching like an expert to her about "Morning sickness" "proper diet" and "Exercise" along with all the "precautions" that Mamta had told Geet during her initial months of pregnancy.Though Palin was having little pain in speaking because of "Root canal treatment" but still She was poking her nose in their conversation by sharing her "google earned" knowledge about pregnancy.
"You know alot ,Geet..I think,Its your second baby.."Maan heard lady saying to geet as she pointed towards her bump.He smiled little at lady's statement as he collected the reports.
"No..Its my "Third" baby..I already have a very cute son and daughter.."Aarav" and "Aaravi".. Geet replied.
Moisture welled in maan's eyes as he felt extreme "reverence" and "pride" for his wife.God has given him the best "life partner" in this world. He did not care how many people were present around them as he came near Geet and kissed her lips..
While the lady gave a shy smile witnessing the open romance,Palin was trying hard to whistle but pain in her jaw did not let her.
"No wonder,you are mother of three kids in such young age.."Lady exclaimed.
"They are in mood of making a "Cricket team".."Palin exclaimed with a wink,only to get an angry glare form maan.
"Lets go geet..." Maan said as he and geet bid bye to the other lady and moved ahead.
"Wait..I am also coming.." Palin yelled from behind almost running towards Maan and geet. Her jija ji seemed in mood of leaving her in hospital only..
They reached near the car but before they could get in,Palin removed little "Kohl" from geet's eye and put a "Kala tikka" behind her ear.She used her other finger to remove little "mud"from Car's tire to put other "Kala tikka" on Maan's fore head as she spoke.."Kisi ki nazar na lage world's best couple ko..."!!!!
                               β€οΈ &*&*&*&*&*&*❀️
PS-If anyone wants  "English translation for hindi lines",let me know...😊

Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
A heart felt Thanks to "following wonderful people" who accompanied "Laddu and hemamalini" in their journey of becoming true "Life partners"..!!!!

yash_bd,  nimmi26,  sini#81,  ammyicycool,  vydehi,  anukutty82,  pyarisaheli,  yashvijaysingh,  dpurva,  navyanissi,  01leothelion,  SShah786,  sheetalvasa,  nehavashi,  9290860623,  farha451288,  luminous,  kabslocks,  priyasree,  gitaramesh,  jooo,  priyankadwivedi,  rost,  mishim,  shruti_rai,  rohini8786,  annbell,  AISHAJS,  JaneRochester,  maneetarsh,  hottyangel,  mkd.70,  ishitamore,  gurtimanet,  deep002,  honeyboney1,  star432,  angeljyoti,  TheSunShine,  payal.gupta177,  anamica123,  cutekanan,  muskii,  sporthy_smile28,  Sarah08,  kainturakiran,  Sofirahi,  garga016,  varthyadi000,  ShadiaKhurram,  patikaddi76,  swathiinduru,  Lavz.Da.Word,  kavitha05,  maanambi,  shah-jahan,  noormehal,  Piyu75,  Palay2012,  manu111,  bubble333,  fict,  nga0130,  mirror1521,  Enigma78,  aashi14,  Mahimaan,  giaa5678,  maneetloveu,  aahhh,  alfik,  sweet-mishty,  queenbee001,  Smile90,  ketki61,  Girl54,  bbindu,  -puchki-,  ddgcmgfan,  Smartangel,  neel11,  AliciaZA,  MONIJA78,  sandhyabanoj,  bushra_17,  Cindygeet,  zafarahim,  lovepoo,  sruthi8,  deep_eye,  rizwanaq,  borntodie_t48,  krsh07,  PoonamT,  optimism,  lethasanthosh,  mita1993,  reshmi87,  fizza25,  sugivarun,  asmi123,  lathaau,  gem1606,  Paingel,  itzzdmg,  totallydesified,  Gemm,  creddy,  lakshmisalvadi,  -Trinity-,  bhakbhartifan,  asmani,  thendral_111,  sadavirk,  Semarnk,  Angel.Khushi,  m-g19,  pamil,  pallavisarkar,  cloudflower,  mayashrisawant7,  MSgayatri,  surbhijn106,  Shefali16,  fatema_007,  ambili123,  Shilalipi,  nemra,  soorlovemaneet,  saro,  tanu3579,  SweetestPari,  aditi_2010,  saari,  leena63,  april12,  amrutavjoshi,  arunima.,  amks,  maaneeta17,  priya_ya1408,  .Maggie.,  TaranaStyle,  zariya123,  rsusmita,  sanam1234u,  dqno1,  ar_art,  Blushingqueen,  Shonameet,  PujaShree,  Vinsh23,  Makpie,  Maaneet099,  neha512,  maanluver,  keerthi90,  mansi.tripathi,  mannubhardwaj,  angel_smily,  cutemishti,  Sphinx,  LadyArwen,  pingu.tingu,  -eiya-,  change12,  --Dia--,  sree.maneet,  hari21,  prema_ks,  shristi1,  nilu710,  shabnam22,  dreamy4ever,  nostalgic_soul,  amita5,  srikrithi,  kiran99,  111priyan,  PaintedSky,  -Prithi-,  chubzy,  memyselfndI,  aakritisri1111,  maanujaanu,  Atiffa,  harshithaaa,  CutieTeju,  ramyayuppy,  satykalpita,  ushankitvc,  krati5,  paponecon,  piya27,  fantesy,  saf24,  shalinisaran89,  Hanishadevi,  --Fairy--,  Koolsmile,  Eza_analyst,  heytal,  KamliKudi,  lehr,  valli30,  MSN_Vanny,  Sheen-Coolkiwi,  chavvi16,  singh24,  gill123,  mayyo13,  impoojaverma,  Myra.nelly,  zohafarheen,  deepali1022,  lil.mizz.smexii,  Niharika.Nair,  love2_soma,  -Zahra15-,  kiran_rati,  ammu5,  honeygrape,  tushti-kiran,  mandy15,  sanu3108,  -memorable-,  mrk-1,  hermoso,  freya123,  NoorFatima,  Slov_perfringes,  t_areeb,  flowers4u,  anjucool,  sonu4ever,  komlika,  janu_2006,  namita25,  mitzi11,  maaniqra,  HansaN,  muskanp,  Shalve,  -dia-,  Remya_Pillai,  sdlife19,  riya27,  Madhuri53,  Maaneet_Vidu,  tamanna1391,  goldenmoon,  punam2712,  Loquacious_Aash,  spvd, 

Now some "Special Thanks" from Palin...
Thank you so much "Ritzy09" and "dqno1" for the "pearls of wisdom" you have shared with all of us...Tight hug for both of you..πŸ€—
Thank you so much "mayyo13" for her deep and wonderful analysis of all the chapters of Life partner..You have always found something "wise" in all the "stupidities" I have written...
Thank you so much "Zahra 15" for being there..
Thank you so much "Yapping duck" for dropping her "diamonds"{words} on my thread...I lub you..πŸ€—.
Thank you so much "lakshmi" for all the comments and "waiting" post...A big hug for you..
Thank you so much "singh 24" for your "cute cute" animations...
Thank you so much "Chavi 16" for your wonderful words for each and every chapter..
Thank you so much "Muskan p" for being on this thread...
Thank you so much "Sini handa" for reading life partner and admiring it...
Thank you so much "Locq..{aah spelling nahi yaad aa rahe} aash" for all the ROFL smileys...
Thank you so much "Kool smile" for your kind words...

Thank you so so so much,"Paponecon","Maaneet_vidu","ammu5","Noor fatima","Fantesy","Crazy dream","Dia","Ms gayatri","Hanishadevi","Tushti Kiran","HansaN","Painted sky","Krati5","Sdlife19","Tamanna1391","aashi14","zariya123","anunadevi","Fatema007","Kiran_rati","crystal_saya","anju kool","angel smiley","Madhuri 53","cutie teju","shruthe ajay","Honey grape","shabnam 22",love2_soma","Sheen koolkiwi","change12","lil.miz.smexi","dreamy 4 ever","april 12", "im pooja verma"and "puja shree" and "ramayuppy"for being with me since Chapter one...πŸ˜³πŸ€—
Thank you so much "Myra nelli","Fandeep" ,"Alicia ZA"for joining Life partner near its end...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much "amks" for your appreciating words..Its great to know that i have a male reader too...😊

Lods of love and breath choking hug for my darling "parjai ji","Divu","bratty" and "Shona" for being in my life through IF...πŸ€—

A message for those two readers who have pmed me and shared their life experiences with me and told me about the situations which are similar to situations geet has faced in Life partner..I want to say to them that everything would be all right in their life very soon...!!!😊

Once again Thank you all...
It does not matter how many times I would repeat my "thank you" It won't be enough for the love you have given to this story...😊

PS-I am sorry if i have left someone's name..It does not mean I am less thankful to her/him..😊

Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago
Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RRRπŸ˜†

Stupid thing wouldn't allow me to post more than 3 R's.😑

Mere itne comments due hain ki I was trying to book a R for each one of them.πŸ˜†

I'm first after berry berry long.

Iss Maan ki toh aisi ki taisi. How dre he call my Nanad Chudail.😑
Don't worry Pilli, your Veerji coming with Brij ki talwar in hand to the rescue.πŸ˜›

Ruko thoda aur padhke aati hoon. Couldn't resist commenting after that chudail comment.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMG, it was hilarious to see all the intelligent conversation we've had on this thread in the epilogue. That was the best Pilli. A total serendipity.Twin pregnancies indeed.πŸ˜†

I had the most hilarious day today, with meeting all kinds of people and all kinds of funny things, from my name being changed to Sarah, to a black cat crossing the road, to whistling cookers on Skype.  But I think this epilogue has topped it all. Aaj bhagwan ji ne mujhe chappar phadke hasne ka mauka diya and he sent a Pilli epilogue, and put a ROFL smiley at the end of my day.
The gift you have of taking a common, everyday situations and twisting them into a hilarity fest is amazing. I humbly bow down to you my lady. You are just amazing.
Putting printer cartridge ink ka kala tika on my Pilli. Tere andar ke writer ko kabhi nazar na lage.That's better for you than mitti wala tka.πŸ˜†
If Arman Mallik is hexagonal, what is MSK's face shape.πŸ˜†

So I want to know what was the name for the baby, finally.

What a ride this has been Pilli. I think this is the one couple that I am going to go back and read about again and again. I only wish I could keep peeking into their lives, every now and then. They feel so real, and it is all thanks to you. You breathed life into them and made them come alive, Infact so alive that is hard to digest the fact that they are only fictional characters.

See you again and again  Laddu and Hemamalini, for I don't think I can ever say a final goodbye to you.😳
Edited by Susegad - 11 years ago
singh24 thumbnail
 πŸ˜Š

sario smiley 089          sario smiley 089
     Lots of love  dear for this fab. Epilogue...Valentine smiley 103
   Awww we'll miss our Laddo n Hema malini...really.. sario smiley 094
     Dear for d Bful FF..N..
        Giving us very sweet Laddoo n Hema Malini...Valentine smiley 099

Edited by singh24 - 11 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
awww...such a beautiful epi yaar..you are great palin...it is very warm to read your updates..we are blessed to have u in GF...cant wait for your next story...luv u yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I couldn't stop laughing at this.
And I'm actually in my class waiting for my lecture to start πŸ˜†
Such a cute epilogue Palin, oooppsss I mean Chudail =P

And the Kaala tikka part and driver, R-O-F-L 

Thanks a lot for such a lovely FF Palin.
It was a pleasure reading this =D
ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I can so understand the relationship Palin and Maan shares. Trust me I am going to be in Palin's shoes soon. I already tend to dislike the imaginary Gadha, who's going to be the life partner of my sister well because I don't like sharing her, not with any Gadha, ever.πŸ˜†

Ah, so Shika was as usual giving her name gyaan? Kabhi nahi sudharne wali woh. Was the name you suggested a name or tongue twister?πŸ˜†

I would always vote for your suggestion more, Maan ka Bhajan🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
You know I cringed when you called him what you called him, I will PM you the reasonπŸ˜†
I googled Manoj tiwari and found an uncleπŸ˜•
The entire udti hui rel gadi conversation was amazing! Not to forget Geet's remark about the third baby. Arav and Aravi were levers to their relation and would always be their children.
A kala tika from my shoe polish to you for writing such a beautiful story which had all of us sigh with expectationπŸ˜†
Do write more,
Your desperate reader and biggest Pankha ever,
Maggie aka 2 minute waliπŸ˜†
Edited by .Maggie. - 11 years ago
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lifepartner has started as a light hearted story at first..then u brought some serious issues of life which we all go through manytimes in our indivisual lifes..be it adjusting in new life with new pepople...or balancing between ur old & new relations! It has been a wonderful journey..where two strangers became lifepartners in true sense!
And the ending of this beautiful story couldnt be better than this..
Laddu+ hemamalini+ pallu=🀣🀣🀣
Palin why all the maan's of ur stories has issues with u?πŸ˜•
and ye wale maan ne toh hadd hi kar di.. He called u "chudail..?"😲..bahut parr nikal aaye hai iss laddu ke..πŸ˜†
"Paai laagu jijaji"..πŸ˜† pallu tu iss century ki hai na?🀣
now thats something un-imaginable..maan asking u too sit at front with him?
...kuch jyada nahi ho gaya?πŸ˜›..considering the coldwar between u tooπŸ˜‰
maan is a very responsible & caring jiju..see tere liye rishta bhi dhoondh liya..πŸ˜†
"maan ka bhajan".. U r so mean to our sweet laddu..bechara..kahan aake fas gaya!
I am telling u pallu..laddu ko pareshan kiya toh tujhe "uss udti hui rail gadi ki front seat pe bitha dungi wo bhi maangilal ke sath.."🀣🀣
"prodh shiksha kendra"...πŸ€£πŸ˜†
3 khiladi toh pakke ho gaye..baki 9 se bhi mila dena.. plz..
"Mud of Car tire.. ?" ..kajal ka akal pad paya hai kya duniya me..😑 ..aur u blame laddu that he dislikes palin...aur nahi to kya aarti utarega?
Loved how geet said that its their 3rd child..maans way of expressing his emotions is so romantic as well as a little embarrasing..when in public place!

Now am serious..
It was total entertaining epilogue!πŸ‘πŸΌ Luvd it cause of the special appereance of palin..the superstar!😊
will miss laddu & hemamalini...:-(
Edited by Shonameet - 11 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† the best epilogue πŸ˜Š loved it/...loved this irritating palin in the story...bechare maan ke peeche kyu pade ho yaarπŸ˜†