Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

PART of 83-84

Arnav's sorry to Khushi [PART 1]Practicing Sorry

Redemption , rectification , and atonement with pure heart compared with seeking forgiveness by tattered and disreputable way is just like comparing clean water with dirty water.Arnav's attempts towards seeking "maffi"[forgiveness] are coming from a pure heart  without any insidiousness and Shyam's sliiiding moves for saying "sorry" is filled with canny ,  crafty and cagey games as"Dhun aur mun dono chanchul hain"[money and heart both are playful].Arnav is a man of golden heart  where two things are in abundance, Ghusa[anger] and pyar[Love] and both comes from his pure heart.On the other hand in Slither's heart there is only one thing "Laalach"[Greed] towards money and Lust of Khushi.It is saying "zun , zar , and zameen [money , woman , and land]is always a matter of conflict .Shyam has "Huvus...Laalach"[greed] of all three.Money of Arnav, Khushi , and Shantivan.In the war of good and evil ,Purity of goodness always wrap evilness in its vortex to crush it forever.

Shyam's deceitful, deceptive, and delusive moves to make his Rani Sahiba perfect for his ATM machine are inadmissible to watch at least for me.I feel so bad for Anjali who has lost her parents, is disable, has lousy husband and at the top later she will lose her child too[The worse side of IPK at least for me]

Love the family's interaction and hide & seek during this oppressive drama as this will tear their hearts apart during Shyam's revelation after kidnapping.

Symbolism & Connection:Motia[Jasmine sambac]  represents attachment ,sensuality  and modesty in between couples.In India Jasmine flower represents a divine hope. Shyam will take this relation up to the mark where Anjali will be the mother of his child which is her divine hope but her blind attachment towards him will bring a lot of devastation in the families[Gupta as well as Raizadas]There is no attachment or sensuality with Anjali from his side, his divine hope and attachment is only MONEY.Baby will be another reason to twist the matter.

He did bank today a sensual scene with Anjali."wah kya baat hai"But I have an objection over here how did these two idiot brothers couldn't see the real motives of this Slithery Jijaji.[Oh well Logic and IPK are enemies don't tell me I know that]

Shyam our Slither has one thing good as his slimy and sly moves always bring our Arnav and Khushi together no matter what.His meaningless "Sorry" is making Arnav realize his Akhrooish mistakes towards his temptalicious "Khushi".Too much for Akhroo's "Arnav Singh Raizada Khabi kissi se Maffi nahin Mangta"[ASR never say sorry to anyone]

Khushi and her friend DM are taking the toll of the whole lot pain of the day together.Khushi always shares her agonizing  pains with her STARS ,her Amma and Babuji and today she is intermittent with all what happened here and in RM.Her heart is pouring her heartfelt torment to her 'Marham" Payal.Her Jiji knows  the meaning of every "silwat" [curve] of her face and the reason behind it.She gives her comfort and embraces her.[way too heavy for me to see this girl's agony]Khushi's words ."aap mein se koi bhi hum se door ho gyea na tou hum kho jyenge[if any one of you will leave me ,I will be lost] are killing me here with this feeling.Yes you feel yourself  like"Tanha khule aasman keh taley"[ alone in this whole wide world under this sky].

Payal asks her about the day and her hurt given by Arnav's words pulls her towards moon.Love this parallel scene if she is seeing the moon so is he by recalling his harsh words and her agonizing pain for her parents.

"Hai Dhoop sa woh agar tou woh chandini raat si hai"

Tu hi bata mere Maula

Symbolism and Connection: 1-Moon represents receptivity, femininity and illumination along with African, Japanese, Maori, and Sumerian-Semitic groups refer to the moon as a masculine force driven by the Sun.Moon represents illumination in the darkness as well as it projects different emotional sides of a woman while taking Blazing side of the Sun to reflect light .It represents emotional growth and understandings.

Connection:Khushi is the reflecting light for Arnav's dark life  but her light always comes from Arnav too if he is in pain ,sad, or whatever she feels the same.Their emotional roller coaster ride makes them understand each other the way mostly couples take whole life to do so.

Arnav's complete reflection from head to toe.

Symbolism:2- Glass complete mirror image has three components and in unique to humans.

-person views himself/herself through other's perceptions and in return gets identity to see ourselves as others do ,mirror image.

-it starts the beginning of realization early age and continues throughout person's life.

-Person never stops modifying their acts.

Connection:Today Arnav is getting a real hard realization about Khushi how exactly she is feeling as he is an orphan too.True image.Today he understood her smile is layered with this hidden pain which he shares with her. His own actions are making him rectifying it and he will not stop this process of redemption and seeking forgiveness whenever it will be necessary now or in future regardless in hate or in Love intentionally or unintentionally.

Also Arnav's reflection is divided which shows his divided inner and outer thought process about Khushi how he was irrational yesterday after knowing her low thinking about him but her apology and his burst out making him understand and put things in their perspective as "ghuse mein dimagh kam marna band kar daita hai"[his brain stops working in anger]

Connecting Dots:This journey of looking stars and moon started with "toota huwa tara"[broken star] ,now will continue to "Kya meri maa mujh se Khush hai"[My mother is happy with me] to telepathy, to Arnav's smile while watching moon when Khushi orders him "aapki yeh Zid bhi puri ho gye'aab muskurayei"[after putting Arnav's pic on Salman khan]to all the way 3D Galaxy star to show when  with their mothers' permission they will be one.

"Sirf sorry kehna hai bohat aasan hai"[Its easy to say sorry]'Love his  acclivous and uprising task practicing SORRY to Khushi. It must be killing being receiving end and tasting own medicine for ASR.Felt bad though but very entertaining .He was standing in front of mirror and was reminding me the Magic Mirror who can teach him say sorry.[Thnx to chahlov for magic mirror]La breaks the stance of his Maha Practice but she says sorry three times as three is the # of victory.Love Arnav's monologues "aaj tou usse soory bol keh rahoon ga"[Today I will say sorry to her definitely.] Love his interaction with Dhoobi wala.Khushi look what are doing to ASR but one thing is good he wanted to see her at their eternal heaven "pool side"His frustration and obstruction for saying Sorry is written all over.

In RM ,Dining table ,Arnav,"use salary kaam karne ki milti hai ya chuti laine ki"[she gets salary for working or for vacation.He is using his Harward brain too much today to find out the whereabouts of that girl [Khushi]who comes to teach La.His irritation with La reaching its limits with his BG score.Feel sorry for her though.His raging anger with La was not unnoticed by the whole family.

Pause here: La's wify style irritates him or why am I getting this vibe he does not want her around any more.

Arnav calls Khushi and if the calling end is Arnav then receiving end is Khushi.He called her twice as # 2 represents sensuality and love among couples.

Symbolism and connectionGreen is the color of growth ,rebirth and renewal and it restores the depleted energy.Arnav is growing his energy for renewal his relation with Khushi by saying Maha word"Sorry"

His stammering within his sound modulation with him was worth watching.Love Khushi here as "ya aap sharma rahe hain ya ghabra rahe hain'apke ghar mein maan bhain nahin hai kya"[either you are shy or hesistant 'you don't have sister or mother]

Love this transition as she puts the phone on the cradle so does he puts down his cell.Khushi feels his misty wind around in distress..This "mehsoos" is getting stronger.She knows its Him and her vibrant expression changes into concerned one as Arnav is worrisome."Khushi Kumari Gupta, aaj jab mujhe uss se baat karni thi tou chuti laine ki kys zaroorat thi"[Today when I have to talk to her she is at vacation]Seriously he looks like a child to me here wants his favorite toy right away.

Symbolism:Love this transition of her face mingles with his and his reflection is the witness.Just the most vibrant scene ever,Symbolically he is her true image and she is his as they both are orphans.He is self assessing himself and its like a rebirth of him as he never says sorry but he is going to do it first time.

1-Love Babuji,"court Kachehri  sham mein kahan khulat rahe hain"[ Courts are not open in the evening but Buaji and her LOVE to the SLITHER is getting way slithery.

Shyam's lies are getting bigger but same as DM 's moves to trap him.

Love Mamiji though for pulling leg of Damadji and Slithery Damadiji's m

oves for "shaqi Client" [Babuji ] who is not ready to make a deal with his slimy moves .hmmm

2-Shyam's first flop game as he was at work opens in front of Babuji when someone comes and tells everyone was looking at you at the court today.Good Job DM !

3-Babuji sees his ring finger where fresh ring mark was so visible.He sends Slither for bringing water and he calls RaniSahiba but slimwa comes back and at the top he sees his phone activity.Rani Sahiba confirmed his suspicion into belief that Babiji is up to no Good.Today all the symbolism are referring to new beginning so This is beginning of Slither to suspect Babuji a big WALL in his way to Khushi which will prove deadly for Babuji.

Pause here:Anjali,"If Akash's wedding has no future then our has none either"Future indication way early'Good job writers'..

Arnav's sorry to Khushi [PART 2]Delivering Sorry [dil se]

Khushi is ready to go to her Arnavji to ease his pain as he is in the tribulation state of learning how to apologize. As "jo mein mehsoos karta hoon woh tum mehsoos karti ho"[You feel what I feel] His excitement in the wrapper of affliction and astonishment is so plausible on Khushi's arrival"Khushi aye hai kya"[Is Khushi Here?].Hats off to Barun and his mind blowing expressions with voice modulation.

His confoundment mixed with worrisome feelings for Khushi being in La's party is magnificent.His possessiveness and protectiveness towards Khushi is reaching its heights today.He comes down and stands at the sight of stunning and simple innocent beauty wrapping in pink from head to toe as he is baffled about her acceptance over going with La to the party .

Pause here:He is going to be stunned at pink beauty at Dilli maan Bali day too when Khushi will be wearing AR designer's clothes.I always felt he designed it for her and today is the confirmation just like red saree this pink dress never goes out of his head.[my POV]

Symbolism and connection: Pink color represents innocence, sexuality and purity.Do I have to connect it with Khushi. Samjhe ya samjhaon

He is in green and she is in pink.Join it now------renewal of pure and innocent sensual relationship

Raba Ve moment.They both share pain but he turns his face as Its hard for him to see right in her eyes because of "Nadamat" he is ashamed of what he did from the bottom of his heart.Today her gazes at him are stronger as she wants to make sure he is fine regardless he dug the daggers of his pain into her chest.He gathers his strength and as he walks towards her slowly but her breathing becomes faster by fear of his anger and being near to him as "aap jab bhi humare paas aate hain tou '."[When ever you come close '] His eyes are saying sorry and she is receiving it.This silent sorry is broken by La' entry.Love this as he is pleading her"mut jao"[Don't go] and yes she wants to stay.Hats off to Barun and Sanaya here.Magnificent. 

While leaving they both turn to see each other but their timings are odd but he watches her going out and his heart is not his today and has compulsion to stop her. 

Pause here: He will plead her with love "mut jao"[don't go] and she will be staying with him after bringing Anjali from the hospital [after miscarriage]

Symbolism and Connection: Hotel--------Blue Nile 

Color blue [oceanic blue] represents freedom, strength, and new beginnings though turquoise is evil blue which represents coldness in attitude as Shyam's bracelet.

Nile the longest river of Egypt joins South and North of the Egypt.

Also "Ankh" the Egyptian symbol means life of Nile as it represents cross of male and female energy including immortality and completion and heavenly marriage.

I think connection is simple Blue Nile  ---beginning of relationship among two odd people who are meant to be one by Fate.

If you join all three symbolisms Pink, green and blue Nile.-----message is same

Khushi finds out after reaching to the party where she is.So typical of her but still love her so much.She is talking to herself  about her LG as his painful words are reverberating in her brain not only because he wounded her with these but also he is in grief and that "chot" wound is bugging her up .She wants to be there to console him just like he is in distress because of her.Khushi,"hum bhi kitne ajeeb hain..."[I am so strange] all the time thinking about LG...

"Dil ko dil se rah hoti hai" as she is thinking of her ajeeb and he is here because he is her PROTECTOR .He knows she has no clue of this party and unintentionally he is here to save her.Wow what a change is this the same guy who left her in the middle of the road alone in the middle of night.

He is so vulnerable today as his words are not believing him either.Khushi turns to go away after her astonishment finding him there .He calls her so sweetly [muahhhaa]not once twice.[# 2 is for sensuality and love and all like two mangoes the other day]Khushi by ignoring her fast heart beat for his sensual voice of calling her softly turns and says rudely, "La is inside and don't call me like this in front of everyone like that" Arnav's rage surfaces up ignoring his mistakes with her ,"How dare you?" Khushi ,"why can't I dare , you have name on it or you have bought daring..." She was not making any sense in her anger with him .It seems to me she was trying to say how dare you hurting me like that despite the fact you know the real meaning of this pain as being an orphan.

Arnav,"Tumhain kya lagta hai mein tum se yahan baat karne keh liye ayeah hoon....[What do you think I came here to talk to you]No Akhroo you are here to play ping pong game..Seriously... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Again he shows her her place and turns his face as usually .Whenever he can't face the reality and makes up story to keep up with his ego he turns his face always.

He hurts her again and gets the same in return and this time he can't bear it as he closes his eyes . He says twice"Sorry bolna hai Arnav, Sorry bolna hain"[you have to say sorry.He turns to say sorry but she is not there.

He searches her and finds her outside crying by herself.He proceeds up to her.Without looking she senses him and turns to leave when Arnav says Khushi I need to talk to you.She ignores him again.[2nd time as # 2 represents sexual tension]

His animosity has no limit with her ignorance .He grabs her tightly and turns her towards him as sensual tension is at the peak the same way when she was calling him low character on the other day but this time his grip is tighter than before but she does not force to release herself either .hmmm

"Kitni bar kaha hain jab mein baat kar raha hoon muun mut moda karo kitni bar...itni si baat samajh nahin aati.."[I told you so many times don't turn your face when I am talking to you]

Arnav,"you are making me crazy since morning" 

Khushi furiously, "put pressure on your brain..I have not met you since morning ...say what you have to say"...say it

Arnav in acerbity, "If I knew about your parents ..I would never say those things to you...Samjhi Tum[understand]

Pause here:Arnav's one eye is hiding behind Khushi ,he is her protector .

Khushi looks at her arm in pain and he realizes the intensity of his grip and then release her by leaving his mark on her .

Pause here: It reminds the way she was in pain in guest house and looks at her arm and he releases her by giving his  mark on her

Khushi with bafflement and convulsion  looks at him closely before stepping  back,"Oh so all this  ...you were trying to say sorry...but it will be way too difficult for you.

"Kahan aap Arnav Singh Raizada aur Kahan hum Khushi Kumari Gupta...[While you are ASR and me just KKG] How can you say sorry to me and as you did not know anything about me...doesn't matter...I tell you When I was eight my parents left me in a car accident and at that age I did not know the meaning of death.I was thinking for days they went some where they will  be back.

He looks at her stunningly while she was sharing her pain as he feels ,there is some TRUST behind her hate and thinking of him low.Amazingly she did not stop there either and shares the most secretive parts of her life with him.

Khushi," you definitely don't know this, I still believe even today that my parents are stars that's why I hang em at the top of my bed...I am afraid of fast car, from darkness, from sleeping alone...Its been so many years but still feels like a nightmare and I think when one day I will wake up , they will be back.

Now you know everything so say sorry...

Arnav with her pain in his heart can't bring words on the surface on his lips but his eyes screaming SORRY loud and clear.He gulps down the pain as " rundhi hui awaz keh saath alfaz saath nahin de rahe"

Khushi wants him to say sorry, "I know I don't have that status so you can say sorry..." He can't take that blame...because it's not true.

She turns and tries to leave when Arnav calls her name again and this time she does not ignore him[she knows he does not like it] and stops and turns,Both shares their painful gazes as he always turns but this time he turns his face side ways and gathers his strength "SORRY"...Raba Ve mingles in to intensify it...He turns his face towards her and says again SORRY and then third time "I'm really really sorry"....[#3 means victory] She looks at him stunningly but the way they both cry for each other during those moments by gulping down the immense pain and the moment they both ready to give in each others arms she turns her face because of vulnerability and runs away leaving him behind with pain and peace at the same time.Peace as she shared the most precious and treasured and painful moments of her life with him as she does have some importance of him in her heart.

PONDERING POINT:During all this he has a satisfaction along with Khushi's pain as her pain becomes daggers for him and vice versa. He knows from the bottom of his heart she does not hate him.Period.As he poured his heart on her yesterday ,she did the same today.The beginning of their journey of COMPLETE TRUST on each other starts here...Look at these pics a slight satisfaction with small smile but a lot of  Khushi's pain in his eyes

Pause here:Only Khushi knows how to tame this wild horse known as ASR but pyar se, kabi ghuse se.One thing is clear even he says sorry she feels more sad as she never wants her Arnavji to do that but just like a stubborn child some one has to teach him some lessons.

Connecting Dots: One example ,He will be keeping in his mind for speedy car , will feel sorry for keeping her in the dark alone in Nanital trip , everytime when she will be in the car sitting right besides him even in the hate period except during Pag Phere when he stops the car with halt on breaks and she breaks her bangles.He never wanted her to remove stars from the top of his bed and becomes upset too when she removes it as those represents his parents too which he accepts during Telepathy convo.He will create 3D Galaxy where her mom and his mom will be together.Khushi's beliefs will be his completely that day and their oneness will be complete too.

Love this parallel scene.Two sisters concerned about their siblings.Payal knows she has cried again today.Khushi tells her about LG's gold medal  of SORRY over a cup of tea.Love her when she says so lovingly by pouting ,"LG said sorry in such a way that I cried and told him everything"...Awww Love you Temptalicious!!!She is sad because he is sad...

Breathtaking Pondering point:She  is telling all of this to Payal under the stars ,with her parents' permission. She was pouring all of her sadness to Arnav under the stars.Arnav said sorry to her under the stars.Just Amazing!!!Their Parents STARS  are with them.Period!.

Other side, Anjali knows he has cried today as his eyes never lies.She says sorry three times to Chote for bugging him up. It irritates him and he sits down. He gives a passive and annoying look to his Di and Di says Sorry twice this time which makes him stupefied and he says "Di you said Sorry 5 times in one minute.Love his monologue "mere liye itna mushkil kyuon hai"[Why is this so hard for me?]😊

Di asks him "are you ok?"Arnav, yes Di and then gets up in vexation and says,No Di it seems to me I will lose my brain " She again starts sympathy with him which makes him angry and then She says sorry again.[She says sorry 6 times  as # 6 represents motherhood and giving nature which Anjali is for Chote ]She leaves him with Khushi's pain and agony .

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKqjfkOdOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqGwAY24ZA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKqjfkOdOU[/YOUTUBE]  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqGwAY24ZA[/YOUTUBE]   

very very nice, arshi. that opening compariso between te sorry of a pure heart and an evil one 👏 👏 👏. yes there were two apologies in these two episodes. one clean, pure, true. the other, just  a game.

loved your start connection... under the stars so much.as though parents watch over them.

sanaya and barun both outstanding performers. and sanaya has a way with comedy, sharp, light insightful, contagious, very few women actors have this sense of the comic. and barun, can anyone beat him at creating layers always a complex interpretation, something on the surface, so much below.

about the brothers never realising shyam is slither. happens i think. when all you want is for someone you love to be happy, and one person seems to be doing grat at it, your instincts fail you,. the importance of that person being happy supercedes all. in fact, just yesterday again he said, only for di he was tolerating khushi. imagine how much his mind will tell him to accept shyam. and he will miss the villainy. i have seen this happen in my life. my grand dad, one of the most astute men i've ever known, completely taken in by a son in law. till the very end. very sweet talking son in lay. possibly not as dark as shyam, but dark enough.

also, when you are not a slime ball. when you are clean, sometimes you just can't sense the sickness in another. neither brother has even a shade of evil in them, so the devil can take them for a ride... just sharing my thoughts, may not be right.

loads of pink and purple. thanks so much.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@sohara

83-84❤️😊

Thnx for deep comments .Some of em made me chuckle up here.For this one

.I also agree. Anjali deserves more. coz she is such a good soul and of course deprived as well. She lost her parents at tender age, her first marriage broke, she is physically imperfect and most of all she got tremendous deception from her hubby. I wish if they showed a good man comes to her life.So many things remained unshown in IPK.

Yes I feel the same as I always wanted her to come up as a ASR sis as a  mature and standing on her feet .Having her own carrer and all and down the road some nice dude but did not happen

it's my pleasure.
The CVs later completely ruined Anjali's character.
I absolutely agree that they could show Anjali as a strong and independent woman.
the Cvs literally ruined all the side characters.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episodes 86 and 87

we keep talking about barun sobti's hotness, and there is no denying his extreme temperature. but what makes me catch my breath really is the power of this young man's performance. two scenes from these two episodes particularly crashed into me while i watched. 
HE IS DAMN OUTSTANDING
here is asr as he is, with his unconventional beliefs, his inability to really give himself to an emotional relationship, his arrogant air, his unyielding stance, and above all his out of control gussa, anger, and the nasty tongue it catalyses. no softening of edge, no cutesie pie nuance. he is scathing as he lets his rage ride untrammeled. he is refusing to marry, saying he doesn't give a damn, not even interested in going and coaxing his girl friend to return.
La IS JUST A PUNCHING BAG THOUGH HE HAS SOME ATTACHEMENT 

pretty hateful really. yet, i feel complete empathy with him.

sure, the writing had intended that, but the actor it was that made sure this
journey was done by the viewer; no gaps, no compromise.

i was thinking of these scenes and the character as such this morning and was reminded of jeremy irons playing the utterly unsavoury humboldt in lolita, and anthony hopkins doing hannibal lechter
INDI??????? ASR AND HANNIBLE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU
okay, i don't mean to equate asr with these two creeped out characters. but in both instances, the actor managed to connect to us and even elicit a sort of empathy, in humboldt's case a trace of sympathy too.
OK UB THEEK HAI

purely from a performance point of view, i felt jeremy irons and anthony hopkins were flawless, in complete sync with the character they'd taken the responsibility to bring to life.
TOTALLY AGREED JUST FAB👏👏👏

that syncing with character.

i guess that's what took me from asr to the two above. for i find that integral, visceral connection between barun sobti and his asr. and this no holds barred adhering gives us a performance that is at the level of a classic in a daily soap on a general entertainment channel. by an untrained actor. i can't thank barun sobti enough for giving all he could to this khadoos he had to take all the way to our hearts. given the kind of guy he is, chances are that when he dated he wasn't being caressed by dupatta, catching falling girl, hearing rabba vey back of mind, carrying the lady in his arms and striding purposefully, or giving her long intense looks lasting several seconds every once in awhile. to convince your cool, trendy young mind that this can be done with conviction is pretty tough.

to go ahead and completely imme
rse yourself in it and do it like it's what you do, is just hot damn mind boggling.

OK TODAY INDI IS GOING WHERE I KNOW IKNOW IN "BARUNIAN LAND" BUT I LIKED THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU AND YES HE CAME ALONG WITH FLAWLESS CHARACTER I HOPE HE WON'T GET TARNISH AND I REALLY WANT HIM IN ACTION NOW.

then the gussa. how fabulously he owned it. no fearing anything when he entered it, allowing his voice to go where it needed to, his whole body get involved in expressing fury, his mind feel its kick, and all the while not any generic anger, but asr anger. the sudden decibel blow outs, then the drop to even cold iciness, the seething tension in the body, the hand tense and index finger jabbing air downward, the eyes going flat ice with lavanya, but dark smouldering with khushi, and a lashing screaming black with shyam manohar jha... oh i bet i can't really count all the things that he did to elucidate asr's anger, but i can swoon at the magnificence of it and get really mad with the girls for doing this to the poor boy, and that too when he has a headache.

👏👏👏WELL SAID ESPECIALLY THE HEADACHE PART

"what the."

gritted teeth.

flaring nostrils.

fire breathing creature. beware.

"yeh sab kya ho raha hai lavanya"
what's going on here, he exclaims in terse voice, exactly as khushi had predicted. lavanya sits decked up as a bride on his bed. this is the latest idea from khushi to get him to agree to marriage.

slate gray gritty voice, end of day tiredness soaked. he has a headache. again. "what the hell is this lavanya?" he drags her off the bed and when she tries to argue and make him listen, he bellows, "nahi TUM suno!"

he is angry, she is not getting it.. "kaha tha ki nahi..." did i tell you or not that i am not interested in seeing you as my wife...
his music is fanning the flames of his anger. there's no getting away from it, lavanya cringes.

"pehle bhi kai baar bol chuka hoon... BOLA HAI KI NAHIN!" i have told you many times before, told you or not! oh the loss of control, the rushing into forte. waves crashing in a tempest on the ocean.
I THINK HE HAS A EVERY BIT OF A RIGHT TO BE ANGRY
then la's constant turning in her direction brings khushi right out, and face to face with that wildfire anger. cold sleet fury building into fire within as he sees khushi at the bathroom door. brilliant direction and acting of this singular asr trait. gussa. did he just hold her hand and drag her after him? first time? just the way he pulled her along that night of the angry temple.
NICE ONE 
as she is about to leave. "ek minute." smooth quiet, too quiet.

la reads the signs. "asr... asr," she tries to intervene. his head turns in a smooth swing toward her, there's  something lethal in his gaze.

la shuts up.

purposeful steps toward khushi.

"main samajh sakta hoon (cool low voice with edge) ki jis mahaul mein tum pali badi ho wahan ki soch alag hoti hai... par tumhari iss (gritted teeth) lower middle class mentality ki yahan koi jagah nahi hai... yahan kissiki personal life mein interfere karne ko... badtameezi kahte hain." i can understand that the environment in which you were reared, the thinking there is different... but there's no place for your lower middle class mentality here... here interfering in people's personal life is considered uncivilised.

so he called her "badtameez" and with complete conviction.

eyes filling with tears looked up. but just this once, it seems even that didn't make a difference. a line in the sand has been crossed by khsuhi and la. his decision not to marry cannot be played with. it is a strongly held belief and any violation is abbhorent. he had even taken nani on when she had interfered. this is unbearable to him.
HID DECISION IS ALREADY MADE AND ONLY TIME WILL CHANGE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T HAVE PROBLEM WITH HIS DECISION IF HE DOES NOT WANT TO GET MARRY SO WHAT WITHOUT MARRIAGE YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH SERIOUSLY.

"shayad tumhe yeh baat samajh nahin aayegi... galati shayd meri hai... ke main tum (stress) jaisi ladki se expect karta hoon ki tum mera lifestyle samjho." perhaps you won't understand this, perhaps it is my fault... to expect a girl like you to understand my lifestyle.
OVER HERE I THINK HE WAS EXPECTING MORE FROM HER AFTER HIS SORRY AND HER POURING HER HEART OUT FOR TELLING HIM MOST SECRETIVE PART OF HER LIFE
"apni kamzoriyon ko... apni lifestyle ke peechhe mat chhupayiye," your weaknesses... don't hide them behind that excuse of lifestyle. how does khushi decide this is his weakness? isn't that judgmental? so if he has a misconception about her character so does she about him it would seem. a couple of days ago, character dheela, today kamzori.
SHE IS AND SO IS HE AS YOU SAID

he took a step forward threatening, she stood back.

"please get the hell out of this room."

after khsuhi leaves, his words stinging her insides, he turns on lavanya. and a crazy fight escalates till la refuses to take any more and leaves the house crying, leaving him. the screenplay called for intercutting between scenes; expertly taking the fight up one notch at a time breaking it with shots of the family reacting to the chaos reaching there ears. brilliant management, gets you on the edge of your seat, tense as hell.
👏👏👏
"hum jaantey the ki hum saath rahenge par kabhi shaadi nahin karenge." we knew we'd live together but we'll never marry. i have never made false promises. and he hasn't. that's the point. his experiences had made him reach a point where he just did not believe in marriage any more. he  was clear about that. and when la agreed to move in with him she was completely comfortable with the idea.
THAT IS HIS PAST WHICH PLAYS A BIG ROLE IN THIS DECISION
one of the most tense scenes of ipk. unmitigated. no let up. i feel for la. she has all too easily relinquished her notions of living in which she was so good at explaining, all  because she suddenly realised that her hold over asr is slippery, thanks to khushi's vivid description of old age and hinting at the unfaithfulness of man.while we laughed and joked about it, see the situation from asr's point of view and it is really untenable. he has not fudged or disrespected anyone, he has a right to live the way he wishes to as long as it doesn't mortally hurt anyone. la knew the deal. and now to try and arm twist him into marriage, that too with this ridiculous ploys... unbelievable.
THIS IS ALL KHUSHI SPEAKING
"dar? tum sochti ho ki main darr-" fear... you think i am scared...? la is pushing to find out why he won't marry.

"toh kyun nahin..." then why not?

"kyun nahi kar sakte hum shaadi." why can't we get married?

and he avoids her gaze. looks away. he will not answer this question. this is his life. his knot of pain, his inner world.

"pyaar nahin hai mujhse asr, koi parwah hai meri?" don't have love for me, nor care? a touching moment.

"haan nahi hai tumhari parwah!!!" yes, i don't give a damn for you... that's why against everybody's wishes i brought you here. he is angry, upset, pained by this whole thing. and first time ever a little glimpse into his deeper feelings for la. oh they were there alright, otherwise as he said he wouldn't have battled everyone to be with her. only thing, he was in no state to fall madly in love when he met her. half alive is how he described himself to khushi much later... in that state,the maximum emotion he could have for anyone, he did have for la.

and however much he may yell and deny, her leaving had hurt him too. there was something absolutely beautiful in the way he said those words after saying, no i don't care for you and turned the whole story. but alas that was not enough for la.
YEAP HE IS HONEST IN HIS WAY
"lavanya i can't give you more than this."

"main ja rahi hoon." i am leaving.

"tumhari marzi." your wish.

"isse kah dijiye iss ghar se aur meri zindagi se bahar nikal jaay." tell this one to leave my home and my life... to di later, about khushi. dark dark fury with touches of red. his life. yes, agree or not, lower middle class or whatever, interfering and irritating most certainly, but khushi had entered his life.

OH SHE IS WAY TOO MUCH IN HIM

that acting i spoke of. remember his sudden going still at the wardrobe. he'd walked in and passed his bed without really noticing la and gone straight to his wardrobe. but something had registered and so he suddenly stopped and froze. then slowly he turned and looked at the bed. at la. all that you see up there on his face. a bemused, what the look. and then he flew into his most prized attribute. rage. 👏👏👏HIS EXPRESSIONS ARE KILLING

episode 87 brought khushi storming his office when she hears lavanya plans to leave that very evening for london. forever... hamesha ke liye. a bit precipitate wouldn't you say? you dump a man you've loved many months, and the very same evening you leave for another country never to return? i realise urgency needed to be created, but this time the writers were not very clever, sorry.😆YEAH GOOD ONE

no matter, this urgency led to the next confrontation and a pressure cooker fight in the office, where he spelled out his beliefs, said that frankly la's leaving proved his point: that two people cannot live together for a  life time. they grow, they change and move on. nothing wrong with that. khushi got more and more agitated... accused him of never loving la, of lying even. how would la feel if she heard all this, he wasn't bothered she was leaving, he was what sort of man...
TRUE

as the completely upset khushi, who knew it was her shenanigans really which had brought this whole thing about, tried her best to make him go to la and apologise, things just kept going from bad to worse. he didn't disappoint, getting nastier with every line.

but in the middle of it all when she seemed to be at a loss for words he gave her her cue, "nahi hai dil asr ke seene mein," no there is no heart in asr's chest. so why did i almost stop breathing when i finally caught the words on the nth viewing with volume high?

nahi hai dil?

"hamare beech jo bhi tha, ab khatam ho gaya hai. ab humare beech kuch nahin hai... it's over.  and you... can get out." whatever was between us that's ended. now there's nothing between us. it's over... and you can get out. why did i think i heard a note of dejection beneath the anger?
BRILLIANT DIALOGUES AND OUTSTANDING DELIVERY
sorry doesn't change the truth. it's over doesn't end a relationship. "aur yeh kaisa pyaar hai jo ek pal mein do shabd bolne se khatam ho jaata hai? yeh toh saccha pyaar ho hi nahin sakta..." and what sort of love is this that ends just by saying two words. this can't be true love. khushi has her own ideas of love and especially true love. asr has seen a terrible side of love, seen what he believed to be true love turn out to be not that. who can be blamed for believing what they do?
SHE HAS NO CLUE WHAT HE HAS SEEN SHE WILL CONNECT THE DOTS WITH DUE TIME
"it's over dammit... it's over." insistent, gravelly, harsh, no one can see his tears when he hurts.

"kaise insaan hain aap?" what sort of a person are you?

"jaisa bhi hoon tumse behtar hoon. kamse kam apne aap se toh jhoot nahin bolta... sach bolney ka, acchha banne ka natak toh nahin karta."
whatever i am i am better than you, at least i don't pretend to be good. oh most certainly there was some untrustworthy woman whom he had met in another life and and who had cut him deep. we never met her. but by the sheer conviction in his voice he created this woman who always coloured his perception of khsuhi.
YEAP AGAIN HIS PAST

"aap aap baat ko kaha se kahan le.."
where are you taking this whole thing...? she is beginning to hurt... he is suddenly getting very insulting and personal... he just keeps doing this with her.
AGAIN HE HURT HER BUT THAT'S WHAT ASR IS MADE OF "GHUSSA"
"kyun? sach sunane mein takleef nahin hui toh sach sunne mein kyun takleef ho rahi hai."
why? you have no problems making others hear the truth... so why the problem in hearing it yourself?

"security!"
an abrupt whip lash of a call.

and he sees the tears.

he can't bear it. as she passes him, his whole face exudes emotion, the wooden hard lines gone in an instant, just agony. he shuts his eyes the tears hit him so hard. she leaves, and this time it is she who turns back to look one time. looking for what? FOR A HOPE WHICH SHE ALWAYS HAVE FOR HIM EVEN IN HIS WORSE TIME

an open heart-melting look at her. just a man looking at a woman who makes a difference. faraq padta hai.  
WE ARE GETTING THERE
slow circular pan around his face, music reaches a high tempo. what does he think, his eyes seem to say something is gathering in him. a curiously vulnerable asr stands alone in the middle of his office. the conference waits.

less than 6 minutes, the entire scene. the last minute had not a single word but so much was said. past and present merged, hints of future, a timeless look between the two. pyaar nahin hai, asr? nahi hai dil asr ke seene mein?
HE IS MAGNIFICENT HERE.SO MUCH IS GOING ON LIKE A WAR IN HIS DIL AND DIMAGH

⭐️⭐️⭐️ FOR ASR AND COMPARISON WITH TWO PSYCHOS ,YOU GOT ME THERE.😆 UNTIL I REACH THE BOTTOM JUST LOVELY.HIS TRAIT IS ANGER AND BARUN DELIVERED IT FLAWLESSLY.MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED .👏👏👏
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wet look Arshi

Affects of sorry

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi
very very nice, arshi. that opening compariso between te sorry of a pure heart and an evil one 👏 👏 👏. yes there were two apologies in these two episodes. one clean, pure, true. the other, just  a game.

loved your start connection... under the stars so much.as though parents watch over them.

sanaya and barun both outstanding performers. and sanaya has a way with comedy, sharp, light insightful, contagious, very few women actors have this sense of the comic. and barun, can anyone beat him at creating layers always a complex interpretation, something on the surface, so much below.

about the brothers never realising shyam is slither. happens i think. when all you want is for someone you love to be happy, and one person seems to be doing grat at it, your instincts fail you,. the importance of that person being happy supercedes all. in fact, just yesterday again he said, only for di he was tolerating khushi. imagine how much his mind will tell him to accept shyam. and he will miss the villainy. i have seen this happen in my life. my grand dad, one of the most astute men i've ever known, completely taken in by a son in law. till the very end. very sweet talking son in lay. possibly not as dark as shyam, but dark enough.

also, when you are not a slime ball. when you are clean, sometimes you just can't sense the sickness in another. neither brother has even a shade of evil in them, so the devil can take them for a ride... just sharing my thoughts, may not be right.

loads of pink and purple. thanks so much.

Thnx Indi for sweet comments and analysis.In blue yes that's why 14 years couldn't figure out until went through hell.learned hard way .
For brothers yes but still as he was very brilliant and smart some where down the road at any point but he found it at the cost of Khushi as blindly he was and from my POV still blind and one sided as never try to see the other side .
Any way some one could do that just like Babuji .

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Affects of sorry

chalov so sweet and cute how did you do that.seriously love it both of em⭐️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Here is the link of recent ones.Read at your own convenient  time.Thnx

La comes back to RM
 [Navratri PART 3]

EPISODE 88
KHUSHI'S EFFORTS TO BRING LA [Navratri PART 2]
EPISODE PART86-87
La leaves house [Navratri PART 1]

Thnx for reading and commenting
Arshi
indi52 thumbnail
jeremy irons played humbert humbert, not humboldt in lolita. memory caught napping. i have referred to this character in my 86/87 take. went and imdb-ed jeremy irons and anthony hopkins and have come away feeling happy. irons loves bikes it seems 😳, called his bugatti, a ferrari on two wheels. anthony hopkins is a piano virtuoso and a painter, of course fab actor. what are these guys made of, really. at seventy five, still sexy. never goes, that quality. thank g. looking forward to our punj boy in a few years time. hope this talent of his grows and go where it can. no side tracking, pileej.

agree with you sohara, never seen a sexier guy, and trust me, i have seen plenty, through almost 5 decades.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

CREATIONS FROM THE 80s

stormy relationship of ASR Khushi

Ek pyar ka nagma hai, maujon ki ravaani hai
It is a song of love, it's a flow of ecstasy

Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahin
Life is nothing else

Teri meri kahaani hai
but the story of you and me

Kuch paakar khona hai, kuch khokar paana hai
Something is lost while gaining and something is gained while loosing

Jeevan ka matlab to aana aur jaana hai
The meaning of life is coming and leaving

Do pal ke jeevan se ek umr churaani hai
From a life of a couple moments you have to steal a full lifetime

Tu dhaar hai nadiya ki, main tera kinaara hoon
You are the current of the river, I am your shore

Tu mera sahaara hai, main tera sahaara hoon
you are my support, I am yours

Aankhon mein samandar hai, aashaaon ka paani hai
In my eyes there is an ocean, waters of desire

Toofaan to aana hai, aakar chale jaana hai
The storm is inevitable, and but it is also destined to go away

Baadal hai yeh kuch pal ka, chhaakar dhal jaana hai
This is the cloud of few moments, after thundering it will pass

Parchhaaniyan reh jaati, reh jaati nishaani hai
Shadows remain, marks remain

Teri meri kahaani hai
Teri meri kahaani hai
Ek pyar ka nagma hai

EPISODE 86  INTERFERING IS BADTAMEEZI

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
chalhov,

what to say, aap hume paagal kar denge. all the stuff on this page and previous are making me go nuts and super happy. marvelous, you're on a creative spree. brava!!!

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago