Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Parody on 'Bhag DKbose' from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 3  

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Khushi ke Amma Babuji ko le aaya pataane ko
Dil jeetkar, Khushi se meri shaadi karvaane ko
Babuji beemaar hogaye,
Lag gaya unhe mujhpe shaq ka bukhaar, bukhaar, bukhaaar
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Arey Babuji karne lag gaye jaasoosi, bhaag bhaag Shyam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaaag

Translation:

I brought Khushi's parents to sweet-talk them
Win their hearts, so that they will get me married to Khushi
Babuji fell sick, and he got the fever of doubting me
Run run Shyam babua...
Babuji started doing investigation, run run Shyam babua run run...

Haha this is so cute Durga 
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaaag

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Awesome
Thnx for the credit
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

It was a very uphill task for ASR who decided to say sorry to Khushi for shouting at her and did not know that her parents had passed away and very amusing to see him trying to practice and for once on the receiving end very well enacted by Barun, both amusing and felt bad for ASR

yes indeed mighty ASR and maffi but BARUN was awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sorry baba sorry mujhko maaf kardo na phir na galatee hogee, abb dil saf kardo na
Mirror Mirror on the wall how to say sorry tell me tell meπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lovely chalov but where is the song??????
Love mirror mirror of wall Disney thingy 
Hey you are getting good at collagesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

84 SORRY BY ASR OH IT WAS SO DIFFICULT TO SAY but his expressions took us to a different plane all together so intense sad hurt tearful grieving for a man like him he just could not bear what Khushi as a child went through and Khushi she just could not get/believe the whole intensity

Both cry out for each other as they share this pain equally dil se

acha kaho chahe bura kaho
jhutha kaho chahe sacha kaho
acha kaho bura kaho
jhutha kaho sacha kaho hamko sab kabul
hamse bhul ho gayi,hamka mafi dai do
hamko sab kabul,hamse bhul ho gayi,hamka mafi dai do
hanji bhul ho gayi,hamka mafi dai do

kuch karlo nahi manu,tum kaya ho mai janu
mai surat na daikhu,mai dil ko pahchanu
aise ho waise ho,kaise kahu kaise ho
aisa hu,kaisa hu jaisa kaho waisa hu
hath pe dalo dhul hamse bhul ho gayi,hamka mafi dai do
hamse bhul ho gayi,hamka mafi dai do

Aww love the song selection chahlov.So touchy epis rula rula keh mara hai 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

PART of 83-84

Arnav's sorry to Khushi [PART 1]Practicing Sorry

Redemption , rectification , and atonement with pure heart compared with seeking forgiveness by tattered and disreputable way is just like comparing clean water with dirty water.Arnav's attempts towards seeking "maffi"[forgiveness] are coming from a pure heart  without any insidiousness and Shyam's sliiiding moves for saying "sorry" is filled with canny ,  crafty and cagey games as"Dhun aur mun dono chanchul hain"[money and heart both are playful].Arnav is a man of golden heart  where two things are in abundance, Ghusa[anger] and pyar[Love] and both comes from his pure heart.On the other hand in Slither's heart there is only one thing "Laalach"[Greed] towards money and Lust of Khushi.It is saying "zun , zar , and zameen [money , woman , and land]is always a matter of conflict .Shyam has "Huvus...Laalach"[greed] of all three.Money of Arnav, Khushi , and Shantivan.In the war of good and evil ,Purity of goodness always wrap evilness in its vortex to crush it forever.

Shyam's deceitful, deceptive, and delusive moves to make his Rani Sahiba perfect for his ATM machine are inadmissible to watch at least for me.I feel so bad for Anjali who has lost her parents, is disable, has lousy husband and at the top later she will lose her child too[The worse side of IPK at least for me]

Love the family's interaction and hide & seek during this oppressive drama as this will tear their hearts apart during Shyam's revelation after kidnapping.

Symbolism & Connection:Motia[Jasmine sambac]  represents attachment ,sensuality  and modesty in between couples.In India Jasmine flower represents a divine hope. Shyam will take this relation up to the mark where Anjali will be the mother of his child which is her divine hope but her blind attachment towards him will bring a lot of devastation in the families[Gupta as well as Raizadas]There is no attachment or sensuality with Anjali from his side, his divine hope and attachment is only MONEY.Baby will be another reason to twist the matter.

He did bank today a sensual scene with Anjali."wah kya baat hai"But I have an objection over here how did these two idiot brothers couldn't see the real motives of this Slithery Jijaji.[Oh well Logic and IPK are enemies don't tell me I know that]

Shyam our Slither has one thing good as his slimy and sly moves always bring our Arnav and Khushi together no matter what.His meaningless "Sorry" is making Arnav realize his Akhrooish mistakes towards his temptalicious "Khushi".Too much for Akhroo's "Arnav Singh Raizada Khabi kissi se Maffi nahin Mangta"[ASR never say sorry to anyone]

Khushi and her friend DM are taking the toll of the whole lot pain of the day together.Khushi always shares her agonizing  pains with her STARS ,her Amma and Babuji and today she is intermittent with all what happened here and in RM.Her heart is pouring her heartfelt torment to her 'Marham" Payal.Her Jiji knows  the meaning of every "silwat" [curve] of her face and the reason behind it.She gives her comfort and embraces her.[way too heavy for me to see this girl's agony]Khushi's words ."aap mein se koi bhi hum se door ho gyea na tou hum kho jyenge[if any one of you will leave me ,I will be lost] are killing me here with this feeling.Yes you feel yourself  like"Tanha khule aasman keh taley"[ alone in this whole wide world under this sky].

Payal asks her about the day and her hurt given by Arnav's words pulls her towards moon.Love this parallel scene if she is seeing the moon so is he by recalling his harsh words and her agonizing pain for her parents.

"Hai Dhoop sa woh agar tou woh chandini raat si hai"

Tu hi bata mere Maula

Symbolism and Connection: 1-Moon represents receptivity, femininity and illumination along with African, Japanese, Maori, and Sumerian-Semitic groups refer to the moon as a masculine force driven by the Sun.Moon represents illumination in the darkness as well as it projects different emotional sides of a woman while taking Blazing side of the Sun to reflect light .It represents emotional growth and understandings.

Connection:Khushi is the reflecting light for Arnav's dark life  but her light always comes from Arnav too if he is in pain ,sad, or whatever she feels the same.Their emotional roller coaster ride makes them understand each other the way mostly couples take whole life to do so.

Arnav's complete reflection from head to toe.

Symbolism:2- Glass complete mirror image has three components and in unique to humans.

-person views himself/herself through other's perceptions and in return gets identity to see ourselves as others do ,mirror image.

-it starts the beginning of realization early age and continues throughout person's life.

-Person never stops modifying their acts.

Connection:Today Arnav is getting a real hard realization about Khushi how exactly she is feeling as he is an orphan too.True image.Today he understood her smile is layered with this hidden pain which he shares with her. His own actions are making him rectifying it and he will not stop this process of redemption and seeking forgiveness whenever it will be necessary now or in future regardless in hate or in Love intentionally or unintentionally.

Also Arnav's reflection is divided which shows his divided inner and outer thought process about Khushi how he was irrational yesterday after knowing her low thinking about him but her apology and his burst out making him understand and put things in their perspective as "ghuse mein dimagh kam marna band kar daita hai"[his brain stops working in anger]

Connecting Dots:This journey of looking stars and moon started with "toota huwa tara"[broken star] ,now will continue to "Kya meri maa mujh se Khush hai"[My mother is happy with me] to telepathy, to Arnav's smile while watching moon when Khushi orders him "aapki yeh Zid bhi puri ho gye'aab muskurayei"[after putting Arnav's pic on Salman khan]to all the way 3D Galaxy star to show when  with their mothers' permission they will be one.

"Sirf sorry kehna hai bohat aasan hai"[Its easy to say sorry]'Love his  acclivous and uprising task practicing SORRY to Khushi. It must be killing being receiving end and tasting own medicine for ASR.Felt bad though but very entertaining .He was standing in front of mirror and was reminding me the Magic Mirror who can teach him say sorry.[Thnx to chahlov for magic mirror]La breaks the stance of his Maha Practice but she says sorry three times as three is the # of victory.Love Arnav's monologues "aaj tou usse soory bol keh rahoon ga"[Today I will say sorry to her definitely.] Love his interaction with Dhoobi wala.Khushi look what are doing to ASR but one thing is good he wanted to see her at their eternal heaven "pool side"His frustration and obstruction for saying Sorry is written all over.

In RM ,Dining table ,Arnav,"use salary kaam karne ki milti hai ya chuti laine ki" [she gets salary for working or for vacation.He is using his Harward brain too much today to find out the whereabouts of that girl [Khushi]who comes to teach La.His irritation with La reaching its limits with his BG score.Feel sorry for her though.His raging anger with La was not unnoticed by the whole family.

Pause here: La's wify style irritates him or why am I getting this vibe he does not want her around any more.

Arnav calls Khushi and if the calling end is Arnav then receiving end is Khushi.He called her twice as # 2 represents sensuality and love among couples.

Symbolism and connection: Green is the color of growth ,rebirth and renewal and it restores the depleted energy.Arnav is growing his energy for renewal his relation with Khushi by saying Maha word"Sorry"

His stammering within his sound modulation with him was worth watching.Love Khushi here as "ya aap sharma rahe hain ya ghabra rahe hain'apke ghar mein maan bhain nahin hai kya"[either you are shy or hesistant 'you don't have sister or mother]

Love this transition as she puts the phone on the cradle so does he puts down his cell.Khushi feels his misty wind around in distress..This "mehsoos" is getting stronger.She knows its Him and her vibrant expression changes into concerned one as Arnav is worrisome."Khushi Kumari Gupta, aaj jab mujhe uss se baat karni thi tou chuti laine ki kys zaroorat thi"[Today when I have to talk to her she is at vacation]Seriously he looks like a child to me here wants his favorite toy right away.

Symbolism:Love this transition of her face mingles with his and his reflection is the witness.Just the most vibrant scene ever,Symbolically he is her true image and she is his as they both are orphans.He is self assessing himself and its like a rebirth of him as he never says sorry but he is going to do it first time.

1-Love Babuji,"court Kachehri  sham mein kahan khulat rahe hain"[ Courts are not open in the evening but Buaji and her LOVE to the SLITHER is getting way slithery.

Shyam's lies are getting bigger but same as DM 's moves to trap him.

Love Mamiji though for pulling leg of Damadji and Slithery Damadiji's m

oves for "shaqi Client" [Babuji ] who is not ready to make a deal with his slimy moves .hmmm

2-Shyam's first flop game as he was at work opens in front of Babuji when someone comes and tells everyone was looking at you at the court today.Good Job DM !

3-Babuji sees his ring finger where fresh ring mark was so visible.He sends Slither for bringing water and he calls RaniSahiba but slimwa comes back and at the top he sees his phone activity.Rani Sahiba confirmed his suspicion into belief that Babiji is up to no Good.Today all the symbolism are referring to new beginning so This is beginning of Slither to suspect Babuji a big WALL in his way to Khushi which will prove deadly for Babuji.

Pause here:Anjali,"If Akash's wedding has no future then our has none either"Future indication way early'Good job writers'..

Arnav's sorry to Khushi [PART 2]Delivering Sorry [dil se]

Khushi is ready to go to her Arnavji to ease his pain as he is in the tribulation state of learning how to apologize. As "jo mein mehsoos karta hoon woh tum mehsoos karti ho"[You feel what I feel] His excitement in the wrapper of affliction and astonishment is so plausible on Khushi's arrival"Khushi aye hai kya"[Is Khushi Here?].Hats off to Barun and his mind blowing expressions with voice modulation.

His confoundment mixed with worrisome feelings for Khushi being in La's party is magnificent.His possessiveness and protectiveness towards Khushi is reaching its heights today.He comes down and stands at the sight of stunning and simple innocent beauty wrapping in pink from head to toe as he is baffled about her acceptance over going with La to the party .

Pause here:He is going to be stunned at pink beauty at Dilli maan Bali day too when Khushi will be wearing AR designer's clothes.I always felt he designed it for her and today is the confirmation just like red saree this pink dress never goes out of his head.[my POV]

Symbolism and connection: Pink color represents innocence, sexuality and purity.Do I have to connect it with Khushi. Samjhe ya samjhaon

He is in green and she is in pink.Join it now------renewal of pure and innocent sensual relationship

Raba Ve moment.They both share pain but he turns his face as Its hard for him to see right in her eyes because of "Nadamat" he is ashamed of what he did from the bottom of his heart.Today her gazes at him are stronger as she wants to make sure he is fine regardless he dug the daggers of his pain into her chest.He gathers his strength and as he walks towards her slowly but her breathing becomes faster by fear of his anger and being near to him as "aap jab bhi humare paas aate hain tou '."[When ever you come close '] His eyes are saying sorry and she is receiving it.This silent sorry is broken by La' entry.Love this as he is pleading her"mut jao"[Don't go] and yes she wants to stay.Hats off to Barun and Sanaya here.Magnificent. 

While leaving they both turn to see each other but their timings are odd but he watches her going out and his heart is not his today and has compulsion to stop her. 

Pause here: He will plead her with love "mut jao"[don't go] and she will be staying with him after bringing Anjali from the hospital [after miscarriage]

Symbolism and Connection: Hotel--------Blue Nile 

Color blue [oceanic blue] represents freedom, strength, and new beginnings though turquoise is evil blue which represents coldness in attitude as Shyam's bracelet.

Nile the longest river of Egypt joins South and North of the Egypt.

Also "Ankh" the Egyptian symbol means life of Nile as it represents cross of male and female energy including immortality and completion and heavenly marriage.

I think connection is simple Blue Nile  ---beginning of relationship among two odd people who are meant to be one by Fate.

If you join all three symbolisms Pink, green and blue Nile.-----message is same

Khushi finds out after reaching to the party where she is.So typical of her but still love her so much.She is talking to herself  about her LG as his painful words are reverberating in her brain not only because he wounded her with these but also he is in grief and that "chot" wound is bugging her up .She wants to be there to console him just like he is in distress because of her.Khushi,"hum bhi kitne ajeeb hain..."[I am so strange] all the time thinking about LG...

"Dil ko dil se rah hoti hai" as she is thinking of her ajeeb and he is here because he is her PROTECTOR .He knows she has no clue of this party and unintentionally he is here to save her.Wow what a change is this the same guy who left her in the middle of the road alone in the middle of night.

He is so vulnerable today as his words are not believing him either.Khushi turns to go away after her astonishment finding him there .He calls her so sweetly [muahhhaa]not once twice.[# 2 is for sensuality and love and all like two mangoes the other day]Khushi by ignoring her fast heart beat for his sensual voice of calling her softly turns and says rudely, "La is inside and don't call me like this in front of everyone like that" Arnav's rage surfaces up ignoring his mistakes with her ,"How dare you?" Khushi ,"why can't I dare , you have name on it or you have bought daring..." She was not making any sense in her anger with him .It seems to me she was trying to say how dare you hurting me like that despite the fact you know the real meaning of this pain as being an orphan.

Arnav,"Tumhain kya lagta hai mein tum se yahan baat karne keh liye ayeah hoon....[What do you think I came here to talk to you]No Akhroo you are here to play ping pong game..Seriously...

Again he shows her her place and turns his face as usually .Whenever he can't face the reality and makes up story to keep up with his ego he turns his face always.

He hurts her again and gets the same in return and this time he can't bear it as he closes his eyes . He says twice"Sorry bolna hai Arnav, Sorry bolna hain"[you have to say sorry.He turns to say sorry but she is not there.

He searches her and finds her outside crying by herself.He proceeds up to her.Without looking she senses him and turns to leave when Arnav says Khushi I need to talk to you.She ignores him again.[2nd time as # 2 represents sexual tension]

His animosity has no limit with her ignorance .He grabs her tightly and turns her towards him as sensual tension is at the peak the same way when she was calling him low character on the other day but this time his grip is tighter than before but she does not force to release herself either .hmmm

"Kitni bar kaha hain jab mein baat kar raha hoon muun mut moda karo kitni bar...itni si baat samajh nahin aati.."[I told you so many times don't turn your face when I am talking to you]

Arnav,"you are making me crazy since morning" 

Khushi furiously, "put pressure on your brain..I have not met you since morning ...say what you have to say"...say it

Arnav in acerbity, "If I knew about your parents ..I would never say those things to you...Samjhi Tum[understand]

Pause here:Arnav's one eye is hiding behind Khushi ,he is her protector .

Khushi looks at her arm in pain and he realizes the intensity of his grip and then release her by leaving his mark on her .

Pause here: It reminds the way she was in pain in guest house and looks at her arm and he releases her by giving his  mark on her

Khushi with bafflement and convulsion  looks at him closely before stepping  back,"Oh so all this  ...you were trying to say sorry...but it will be way too difficult for you.

"Kahan aap Arnav Singh Raizada aur Kahan hum Khushi Kumari Gupta...[While you are ASR and me just KKG] How can you say sorry to me and as you did not know anything about me...doesn't matter...I tell you When I was eight my parents left me in a car accident and at that age I did not know the meaning of death.I was thinking for days they went some where they will  be back.

He looks at her stunningly while she was sharing her pain as he feels ,there is some TRUST behind her hate and thinking of him low.Amazingly she did not stop there either and shares the most secretive parts of her life with him.

Khushi," you definitely don't know this, I still believe even today that my parents are stars that's why I hang em at the top of my bed...I am afraid of fast car, from darkness, from sleeping alone...Its been so many years but still feels like a nightmare and I think when one day I will wake up , they will be back.

Now you know everything so say sorry...

Arnav with her pain in his heart can't bring words on the surface on his lips but his eyes screaming SORRY loud and clear.He gulps down the pain as " rundhi hui awaz keh saath alfaz saath nahin de rahe"

Khushi wants him to say sorry, "I know I don't have that status so you can say sorry..." He can't take that blame...because it's not true.

She turns and tries to leave when Arnav calls her name again and this time she does not ignore him[she knows he does not like it] and stops and turns,Both shares their painful gazes as he always turns but this time he turns his face side ways and gathers his strength "SORRY"...Raba Ve mingles in to intensify it...He turns his face towards her and says again SORRY and then third time "I'm really really sorry"....[#3 means victory] She looks at him stunningly but the way they both cry for each other during those moments by gulping down the immense pain and the moment they both ready to give in each others arms she turns her face because of vulnerability and runs away leaving him behind with pain and peace at the same time.Peace as she shared the most precious and treasured and painful moments of her life with him as she does have some importance of him in her heart.

PONDERING POINT:During all this he has a satisfaction along with Khushi's pain as her pain becomes daggers for him and vice versa. He knows from the bottom of his heart she does not hate him.Period.As he poured his heart on her yesterday ,she did the same today.The beginning of their journey of COMPLETE TRUST on each other starts here...Look at these pics a slight satisfaction with small smile but a lot of  Khushi's pain in his eyes

Pause here:Only Khushi knows how to tame this wild horse known as ASR but pyar se, kabi ghuse se.One thing is clear even he says sorry she feels more sad as she never wants her Arnavji to do that but just like a stubborn child some one has to teach him some lessons.

Connecting Dots: One example ,He will be keeping in his mind for speedy car , will feel sorry for keeping her in the dark alone in Nanital trip , everytime when she will be in the car sitting right besides him even in the hate period except during Pag Phere when he stops the car with halt on breaks and she breaks her bangles.He never wanted her to remove stars from the top of his bed and becomes upset too when she removes it as those represents his parents too which he accepts during Telepathy convo.He will create 3D Galaxy where her mom and his mom will be together.Khushi's beliefs will be his completely that day and their oneness will be complete too.

Love this parallel scene.Two sisters concerned about their siblings.Payal knows she has cried again today.Khushi tells her about LG's gold medal  of SORRY over a cup of tea.Love her when she says so lovingly by pouting ,"LG said sorry in such a way that I cried and told him everything"...Awww Love you Temptalicious!!!She is sad because he is sad...

Breathtaking Pondering point:She  is telling all of this to Payal under the stars ,with her parents' permission. She was pouring all of her sadness to Arnav under the stars.Arnav said sorry to her under the stars.Just Amazing!!!Their Parents STARS  are with them.Period!.

Other side, Anjali knows he has cried today as his eyes never lies.She says sorry three times to Chote for bugging him up. It irritates him and he sits down. He gives a passive and annoying look to his Di and Di says Sorry twice this time which makes him stupefied and he says "Di you said Sorry 5 times in one minute.Love his monologue "mere liye itna mushkil kyuon hai"[Why is this so hard for me?]😊

Di asks him "are you ok?"Arnav, yes Di and then gets up in vexation and says,No Di it seems to me I will lose my brain " She again starts sympathy with him which makes him angry and then She says sorry again.[She says sorry 6 times  as # 6 represents motherhood and giving nature which Anjali is for Chote ]She leaves him with Khushi's pain and agony .

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKqjfkOdOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqGwAY24ZA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfKqjfkOdOU[/YOUTUBE]  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQqGwAY24ZA[/YOUTUBE]   

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

super interesting perspective. yes, garima was willing to forgive him much. though in a way it was good that payal's marriage broke and payal said as much to him when he apologised.

i have no issue with him forgiving garima. it's just the way it was done, in one quick scene, as though there was nothing to explore, whereas we know that's not the case and asr would struggle with the thought of the woman for whom his mother was played with and who unintentionally had a role in his mother's death. also, in terms of nature, garima is older, and a mother, she is shown to be understanding and forgiving by nature. asr is not. he has completely rejected those who hurt his mother. never forgiven his dad, nor his dadi. for him to just shrug it all off was out of character. of course, he would do it gradually, and in fact, if the loop had to be closed, it would have a supremely deep and emotional denouement where he will call her "amma." as khushi does. we have seen how much he suffers about his mom, a huge part of his character, that terribly moving scene where khushi keeps insisting he call garima amma, and he can't and the one who understands his heart is garima... that seen needed to be close with grace.

on the issue of him accepting di as a mother, i will stay on the other side, i don't think he really ever gave anyone that place. as i wrote, if anyone will ever have a place in his mother place, it will be khushi, wives and mothers there's always some funny link there however much we may crib about it.

but he does get a sense of his mother from his di, in the way elder sisters have a motherly attitude toward their bros. we interfere, we ask questions, we pray for them, this mothering by her he does enjoy, though he says at times, "main baccha nahin hoon," and siblings of the same mother somewhere have their mother between them even when she's gone, they give each other a sense of her. again, hard to explain in words.

but i really enjoyed your delve and reasoning a lot. how much thsi show hold s in it. fabulous, isn't it.

[/QUOTE)

Agree Indi. This show has been more about the  transformation of this one man than anything else, even than a love story! And, his mother's death was something he  failed to fight the demons with  since more than a decade by then. In that sense, he forgiving Garima in a jiffy was rather undone. Its not he forgiving per se but the hurried fashion it was done. never to dwell again, although he was still in that hang over of that pain on their so called Suhagrath, when it all became about Shyam all of a sudden with those cameras!

@Samin: good points to ponder. But if Khushi can forgive ASR, it shouldn't be hard for any one else there, let alone for a mother.. as both Raizadas and Guptas are oblivious to more than 90% of the pain he inflicted upon Khushi knowingly unknowingly.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

πŸ˜† Good one Chalhov! its unfortunate that ASR's first sorry stemmed from this fakewa! didi is anari but so is the saala for not recognizing him!  then again with out shyaam the story would be overπŸ˜• you're getting the hand of the collages πŸ‘πŸ‘ again nice pics!

Awesome chahlov.Love it yes Di is anadi because of her he will be in deep pain.Sale sahib is not far behind either.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Love the color of your collagesπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Hey ladies

I hope you don't mind if I join you.Yes I do agree with Indi as the only thing in this show remained unchanged was the love of these two and the transformation of this guy but I can't buy his forgiveness to Garima easily as this was the vital piece of his life which put him in oblivious pain since he was 14 so how come going against his nature he was forgiven so easily,What are we watching now his nature is not letting me accept that no matter what.That was the selling point of the show and what happened to Shyam that track is incomplete too.How he entered in their lives and what was his motive.Even Khushi's past went down the drain.So mant loop holes and we are still here isn't that something😊
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 81!!!!!!!!!!

The episode starts off with garima asking shashi if shyam is good'shashi was like after what happened to payal I don't know if I can trust anyone so easily'then all of a sudden buaji comes and said shyam is da bomb diggity πŸ€£  and remember that shyam saved khushi's izzat'shashi is in thinking mode'and then said it is that khushi is our daughter and we are not her parents so we have a huge responsibility when it comes to her rishta'bua ji is like do you think of me as khushi's dushman'and garima is like no we are not saying no but just give us time to think (I love these parents, they are so understanding and think logically) GOOD ONE 

Khushi takes her parents to the mandir and she tells them how pretty it is and garima told her to be quiet because people are praying'khushi is making her prayer'and as she was praying arnav is walking to the mandir'he stops and he feels khushi or has the feeling that she is around'as khushi was finishing off her prayers (the scene was cute), her family was getting Prasad'the pandit sees arnav and signals that he is coming'khushi then feels something (you know the same one she gets when she feels arnav's presence) YOU ARE SO FUNNY ANITA IT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS SOMETHING YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH. ' she turns around but he is gone'she tells her parents that she wants to make a manaat and will be right back'as arnav was walking with the pandit he sees a little girl crying and she was telling him her story'arnav was touched'khushi goes to the pigeon stand and asked to buy one pigeon'the pigeon selling man was like one man bought it all'khushi was thinking but selfish man would buy so many pigeons and have so many wishes'she turns around and sees a kid jumping for joy'khushi was like atleast the kid got her wish'then the kid pulls arnav's coat and he turns around' khushi got the shock of her life'.she sees arnav'the kid pulls arnav down and tells him that he is nice and she asked if her parents will be alright'he has no answer for this but he nods his head to give assurance'and then the kids kisses arnav cheek (I cannot believe I am jealous of a little girl)πŸ˜† πŸ˜†'khushi then leaves before arnav sees her

At the GH khushi walks in her room and asked her sister that is is possible that a person can be completely different than what they appear to be'she keeps talking to herself wondering how someone could be so different

At the RM, Anjali is calling shyam but he is not picking up'she was saying that he should pick up atleast today and be here'khushi comes in and hands her a handkerchief that she finds and Anjali as like it must be my husband'his name is shyam'khushi was like I have a PG name shyam too... Anjali was like okay in a sad way and walks off'khushi says to herself if her shyam is anything like my shyam he must be a good person (what bakwaas) HATE HIM...Khushi notices all the pooja preparation and she gets excited and wants to know what the occasion is'she asks jp but before he can say anything khushi notices the pandit telling arnav to take a shower and stuff before the pooja'and khushi is like wow dm can even make an atheist come to a pooja'arnav hears this and turns around and gives her a look'

Shyam is talking to Anjali and she is telling him that arnav is in a bad mood'shyam then said that you should have called khushi to work on this day know how arnav is (he is just thinking of excuses so he can come to the house).  While talking shashi hears shyam say Rani Sahiba..and shashi was like who is RS'shyam makes some excuse to avoid more of shashi's questions'shashi is still not convinced

At the RM khushi comes to know that it is arnav's parent's barsi and she goes to him to apologize'she said that arnav has his mom's eyes'arnav hears this and tells her to leave nicely but khushi still does not get the hint'and said she understand how he feels'arnav is like no you don't you don't know how it feels to light your mom's body on fire and then your father and then enter your house were you can never go back too'so don't tell me that you understand no one ever will'khushi starts to cry and arnav was like your tears might work on my family but not on me so don't waste them and he tells her to get out (very emotional scene)

At the GH shyam is giving tea to shashi and garima'and bua ji was just bragging about that fool like no tomorrow'then all of a sudden shashi grabs his right arm'he is having a heart attack and the episode ends. Will shashi be alright??? Will arnav find out that khushi understands his pain??

THATS ALL THEY CAN UNDERSTAND "PAIN"

ANITA LOVE IT AS ALWAYS WITTY ONES ARE CUTER THAN EVER WHERE YOU ARE EXPLAINING THEIR FEEL FOR EACH OTHER πŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@Arshi

"

EPISODE 81

Parents'Anniversary PART 1

There is a light in every darkness, you just have to look forward by trusting God and he prevails no matter what.Dukh aur Sukh[sadness and happiness] walk side by side and you can't separate them." - really loved the colored part...its a really good start πŸ‘

"
Arnav and Khushi both have seen the dark sides of their lives but both of them deal with them in different ways.Khushi is the sunshine for him as she is very independent and knows how to stand in front of any pain by her strong belief system along with action as "God helps those who help themselves"Arnav is the most strong and independent but at the same time the most weak and vulnerable because of his weak belief system in a lot of things but will emerge the strongest of all when Khushi will place these beliefs in his life.😊" - Arshi this is beautifully said πŸ‘πŸ‘

"
Buaji  you are not enemy of Khushi but definitely enemy of her Khushi[happiness]" - Buaji's blind trust on tht creep...pathetic πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

"
This is amazing she is describing her LaadGovernor's virtues to her parents.Delhi mein Hari is only and only Arnavji." - So sweet πŸ˜Š

"she is here.He always gets it first but this time its stronger than ever with such overwhelming feeling of pain ,anger and relief together .The relief which he always gets after seeing her and the pain which he has associated with his internal turmoil because of his past and anger because of Khushi's Faith and belief system because he is burning  of that internally in between hate and love" - Loved every word ❀️

"Love this transition as her concentration breaks so does his and he dejects himself with that feeling for a while but DM's chunari is still lingering around him another sign as she is here." - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Stars are watching and trailing these two all the time so they don't forget their ways towards each other😊.They are showing them the right way towards each other.Its like all the forces are determined and adamant in this reunion." - yeah i really liked tht scene in 83...made it the main pic in my collage.

"She feels the wind of misty breath of him around her and knows HE IS HERE.She is in Mandir hands joined and her innermost wish Rajkumar is here after all ,All super natural forces are united with DM and DM is with Khushi[my strong belief] - Good Belief 😊

"Today she is alone in Pooja later he will be joining hands with her FOR her with a killing smile for KulDevi pooja." - πŸ˜ƒ awesome comparison...yep his smile was truly killin 😳

".Today he does not want a child crying over a small things connects his childhood suffering for a lot ...There is no doubt he is a man of golden heart as he wants a one wish  for himself a WISH that his mother could be with him.Today he became a protector of this girl and wanted to fullfil her wish like a father which shows his inner desires for his own  father to be like one.My heart goes out for his pain..." - very well written πŸ‘πŸΌ

"Hey another thing this broken gullock is reminding me of  Khushi's one right before Holi and her coins were not enough where our Sanka Devi asks for "Udhar"[Loan}.She made me so proud that day...😊

- so cute 

"The key is his and she has it as she is his real "Mannat" his "key"....she is there at the time of releasing pigeons which shows their oneness.just amazing.This is all so well connected and makes my belief more stronger.πŸ‘" - really amazin point πŸ‘

"Her inner happiness and Faith gets a relief after seeing her Arnavji as a good man which she wishes for him to be as her "Rajkumar"...😊

This is going to change Khushi's belief system towards him"Jo Dikhta hai woh waisa nahin hai"[it will change her completely]

Pause here:She will tell her Arnavji that she saw him with this little girl with pigeons and all during her KulDevi Pooja

"
Pigeons are symbols of love and marital bliss as well as happiness in the home, so you seeing this bird probably indicates some form of good fortune and happiness to come.

COLOR white is for purity and it consumes all colors in it so it also represents all emotions." - thanks for sharin this...its truly heartfelt symbolism 😊

"Khushi and Arnav standing in between flocking pigeons together with small girl.So Pigeons are the symbol of their treasured oneness which supposed to happen no matter what." - well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

"she only knows he needs her in this distress and she will be there for him as he shared his "Dukh" with her in his rage"kaisa mehsoos hota hai] she will share her "Dukh"with him.[apko pata nahin hoga na..hum bata dete hain]He knows her pains and she knows his , he understands her and she does for him.Period." - Beautifully said πŸ‘

"I LOVE this. the moment she opens her mouth to tell her and couldn't as "everything remains in between them"done by FATE." - yep things always stay between them 😳 even without knowin...its their "Thing" nvr lettin any1 else knw abt the matters between them 😳

"She will be healing Arnav and Anjali and protecting of their where about from Shyam but in return she will take all the heat .Just marvelousπŸ‘"

"Arnav coming for the pooja as he does not need any trick this time to be in the pooja. Her happiness goes double  to see him as DM can do anything... Arnav throws daggers  at her. " - i really loved his look he gave her...

But her heart sinks with pain when Anjali come with a portrait of their parents and  gives it to Arnav for garlanding Khushi come to know that it was their parent's death anniversary. She feels awful and exceedingly sad for Arnav. Arnav's submergence  watching their parent's picture does not go unnoticed by Khushi but no one sees her restlessness while watching him in pain and at the top he does not accept her apology,"humain pata nahin tha keh..[I didn't know that ...The pain and agony in her voice is way too deep.." - πŸ‘πŸ‘

"In Rm, Khushi goes to her Arnavji's room to apologize.She goes in after knocking and he gives a very passive look as he wants to hate her after her thinking about him that low.He totally ignores her apology and goes back to his work.Khushi says dotingly,"apki ankhein bilkul apki amma ki tarah hain"- isn't tht really sweet wat she said 😊

"Khushi turns to leave but then stops to give him her support as she saw him today in another avatar which is giving her strength to change her views no matter what. [she always jump for others to give them relief no matter what "adat se majboor"]She wants to remove his distress as she can't see him in pain the way he can't see hers regardless he gives her and gets it in return." - really loved the last line πŸ‘

"ASR is back with his BG score louder than ever.He threw his file and attacks her with harsh words.She steps back frantically,

"Khushi's pain rolls down with tears but he can't feel it today as his pain is way above all right now.He has no clue he is giving her pain which is adding fuel to fire today for her and is unbearable for her more than him." - very well analysed scene πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Khushi comes out with heavy heart and he shuts the door relentlessly at her.She is outside with brimming tears as she has no clue of her fault and he is inside in his room flustered as he did something wrong. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav is in his baffled and vulnerable state

When he will understand her pain he will remember her words always for not speeding car, for not keeping her in the dark  etc - πŸ‘πŸΌ

on your serious pause πŸ˜†

Muahhh supriya love your analysis over mine.I know you became so serios over my serious pause.😊