Omg sayu...post still open I tht abhi tak tala lag gs5a hoga 🀣
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Omg sayu...post still open I tht abhi tak tala lag gs5a hoga 🀣

actually m not that much famous here ajtak mere ek bhi post lock nahi hue 😭

Originally posted by: Saayaniz

matlab teri ankhein ansu se jam ho gaya πŸ€” ?? meri ankhe khuli & teri ankhe bandh ho gaya 🀣 !!

haan butter jaam n kissan jam hogayi isliye show se break leli normal condition me laane πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Saayaniz

actually m not that much famous here ajtak mere ek bhi post lock nahi hue 😭

bahut jaldi famous hojayegi hamare saath reh ya phir AT join karleπŸ˜†πŸ€£
sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey chill yaar.  we also agree in toto but she should not lie is the point.  actually now when RK is not in the town and even the more when these three ladies are alone at home...what kind of foolish girl madhu is...yes she is but the way she is she cannot ignore even a bad man from protecting that is what madhubala is...if u see, for mukun a coward she spoiled her so many months and her next coming years, if i am not wrong. she could have left him with his pain and agony but she fought, which resulted in putting her family in a big trouble and the life risk to her father, which ultimately culminated into a tragic life ahead for her family as a whole and of course the superstar's revenge all the more.

if she would have not been lost in jungle that story could not have led to madhu being put in so much troubles.  but if that is there she should be fair to her family at least, this characteristics of hiding such things from even her near and dears is the big folly of hers and may be CVs demand this track for future story... sanskars of a family loving girl should not be like this...and when the mother is so supportive to her...no heart breaking acts should overcome her family responsibilities and that is what is striking our mind...but madhu is madhu...let us see what storm she brought next...stopping the heart beats everyday

..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Amazing! Superb! πŸ‘πŸΌ
First I thought, you really found the episode superb πŸ˜†. Quite misleading title! Haan!
Anyway, coming to your post, you beautifully said everything that is in my mind right now. πŸ‘
Today's episode indeed had some great messages for everyone πŸ˜³πŸ˜΅. And I am sure, people would indeed find madhu as sati savitri who helps gangster and places her family in trouble πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ