Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks akka for the update :-)

So sweet of Siva to give away most portion of her home to see Stalin and Kayal leading a good life :-) Really she understands more than another woman . Stalin spoiled both their lives :( wish something good happens in both their lives . They deserve some happiness .

So a new teacher going to come . I guess its Gabriel Sir who acted in KKK 1 . If it is him I will be happy :) he's very strict but straightforward :-)

My heart beats fast thinking what Venila and Gaby going to do . But I hope nothing bad will happen . Something that will make their fathers realise that they love the school sir and friends a lot :)

Stalin Sir and girls father scenes were good . Its good Stalin came forward and stood for his students :)

Overall a very good episode :)
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Thanks da - hope they don't change our time - next week we are going to lose an hour now 7C plays 7AM - if it goes to 6AM i can't watch it too busy with morning duties

Aka you live in US a ?  hope you can watch akka..
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Aka you live in US a ?  hope you can watch akka..

I live in Toronto - they are changing time on Sunday night - I wii know on Monday  
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Kalki akka once again :-)

Really very sad to see Gaby and Venila remembering there beautiful moments in their school :(   I was so much tensed what they will do :(

Wish and Pray they did nothing bad and Stalin Sir finds out them soon .

I think it will be an emotional episode on monday . :(