Users

Frequent Posters

Arbitrator. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ShivTRSS

Unreserved
First part-
Haha, the beginning was so funny. Rey sleeping and frustrated and Taani making fun of him. Lol. SO funny
And then the phrase
<font size="2">Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes
</font>
<font size="2">Hm. When I read it, I was confused, but now it makes sense, what you were saying. And now Rey is going to prove his love. This is really different concept. Reminds me of some movie, but surely it is hell different. Love theorems. I am so excited to read it. You know what, there are many phrases like this. You should just keep this SS going😆. I mean, I would love to read more, its your decision for sure

Then the second theorem.Seriously, I never expected Rey to break the news like this. And Nil is as funny as ever.
And the confusion. Taani doesn't know she loves him lol. It was so Hilarius.
And then Swayam saying about girls. Seriously, boys are crazy😆

</font>'Minimum
love is friendship, maximum friendship is love' She felt this line was on
roller coaster in her head.

Rey is such a brilliant person. Trapping Taani in her own theorems to make her realize. That is great. Poor Taani
And no need to worry yar. You are awsome writer😛 Tussi to aake hi chha gaye😛

ur commnt made me feel out of the world...
Thanx a lot!!!
Yeah.. There are many phrases bt i coudnt connct them to the stry lolz itna hi dimaag h.. Haha and actually i hav almst finishd the ss...
But seriously thanx fr loving my ss!!!
Arbitrator. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

Love theorem #1:
Waste of time di??Are you kidding me? this was so awesome.. So so so awesome.. The idea.. Amazing!! From where do you get such amazing ideas??!! I just loved it.. Loved loved loved it to the core... *runs to read next update*

thanku thanku thanku!!!!
It means a lot to me!!
Hahaha.. I get such ideas aftr reading thrillers... Lolz.. I knw i m crazy... 😃
Arbitrator. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

Wow!! Wow wow wow!!
This was so amazing!! Like, so damn amazing! i loved it to the core.. I so love the way you write.. And i am in love with the idea of the SS.. Love theorem #2- proved!! Loved it!! Maximum friendship is love.. how did you even come up with this??!! This is awesome.. Fantastic! Muaahh to you for this!! M waiting eagerly for the other theorems to be proved now.. Love love love you di for this!!! And yeah, loved the gang scene st Sharon's house.. Loved the way Swayam reacted and Nil pinching him!!! And loved it when in the end Taani turned to go into Rey's house... And Rey watching her from the window.. Haye!! Just loved it...

awww.. Thankyou so so so much dear!!!!
Ur commnts always make me smile!!!
Next part will be updated pretty soon dear!! 😃
Arbitrator. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjanakerala

nice story dear.and pls pm me.anju..

thanx dear!!
Yeah will sure pm u!!
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar awsm 
i luv whn nil pinch swayam 
hehehehehe haaye n thn i luv 
tht all agree with taarey spl swayam 
wow yaar n thn rey plan is awsm luv it 
thanks for PM n do put nxt prt soon n yeah 
do PM me again kkk 
Arbitrator. thumbnail

Originally posted by: raddhi

wow yaar awsm

i luv whn nil pinch swayam
hehehehehe haaye n thn i luv
tht all agree with taarey spl swayam
wow yaar n thn rey plan is awsm luv it
thanks for PM n do put nxt prt soon n yeah
do PM me again kkk

thankyou so much riddhi!! M glad you loved it...
Yeah will surely pm you... Next part will be updated soon! 😃
Arbitrator. thumbnail
Hey my dear buddies!! I am back with the next part of my ss..
And thanks a lot for all your encouragement and appreciation...
And so here we go...!!!

PROOF 3#

It was announced that a charity event was to be conducted. The whole gang had agreed on couple dances whereas taani had been given the responsibility of the arrangement of the event.

"ohh but neha realizing no dance partner rey has!!!" neha exclaimed. This made everyone ponder what was to be done now.

"that meals we have to culduct auditions!!" amar suggested.

"but we don't have time!!!"everyone unanimously declared.

They knew now it was going to be very difficult and depressing for them to find a new dancer and train her to their level. But there was no choice left.

Here, Taani tried too hard to concentrate on her work but she was bit by love bug and she didn't even knew it. She would look for rey everywhere… when assigning work to the students... when with principal... during lectures… in canteen with the gang… everywhere. She at last found one solution… that was meditation!

Early in the morning at 6 a m, she sat at the floor in her room, her legs crossed, she was trying meditation. She closed her eyes and started breathing deeply, trying to concentrate on her breathing she assumed that it might reduce her so called madness. Just then swayam passed by her room and stopped in his track on seeing her doing meditation.

As soon as she closed her eyes, she could see a faint image, on concentrating a bit harder, the picture seem to get clearer. It was rey!! She was shocked at what was happening to her. In a moment she stood up and started pacing left to right in her room. She was dumbfounded.

"what the hell is wrong with you taani?? i thought of meditation and here what am I doing, meditating about rey!!"she was mumbling to herself. And here behind her room's door swayam was amused by the antics of her little sister.

She turned to face the mirror and was flabbergasted. She was now staring at two of her images which were smiling at her.

"this was only left now. Wow! I am imagining my duplicates!! that too two. Great taani!! you are amazing!"she stepped back and sat on her bed with a thud. " now who are you? One of my stupid imagination??"

"I am your heart dear!!"said one and "I am your mind" said the other. She looked up at them and said" oh wow! so shoot what do you want to say!"

"its love!!" said her heart "its crush!!" said her mind in unison.

She slammed her head. "wasn't the confusion between friendship and love enough that now you are bringing crush into this??!!" she was annoyed and irritated. "now leave!!"

Swayam slapped his hands at his mouth and ran to his room where he burst out laughing. He called rey and told him the situation. "dude, even I am sure she is in love! When will she be sure?? You have to do something real fast." But rey was in his own dream world, he was on cloud nine that she dreams about him everywhere. He threw the phone on his bed and started doing somersaults in happiness!!

"rey?? Rey?? Are you there?? Hello!!" he cut the call on no response. "huh.. seriously.. both of them are crazy.. but this love can make anyone crazy.. " and he himself went into his sharon dream world.

Next day onwards, the auditions were conducted regularly but the result was nil. They couldn't find anyone for rey and the worst part was that now there was no time left to spare for the auditions and they needed to start the routines as soon as possible.

Everyone was tensed and so they gathered at swayam's house to decide what was to be done now.

Rey was glancing here and there to find taani which didn't go unnoticed by swayam, after all he was the most experienced in this field of love in their group.

"oh hello!! What do you want? What are you looking for?" he asked though he knew the reply.

"nothing! What will I look for? There is everything here.. everything.. water.. snacks.. cold drinks.. light.. ac.. cushions.. tv.. what will I look for.. see there is everything! Yeah everything! Coffee.. tea.. yeah tea is not there.. I will bring coffee.. " and her just stood up and sped to the kitchen leaving everyone especially swayam dumbfounded. They all looked at each other and in unison said "ITS LOVE GUYS"

He entered into the kitchen softly and saw her engrossed in making tea for herself. He softly and quietly moved closer to her whereas she stopped her work on feeling something unusual.. someone special. He was now very close to her, so close that he could sense her fast breathing. He smiled and stepped back a little and asked "I need something.."  her trance was broken and she turned around facing him.

"I need tea.."

She couldn't grasp what had occurred to her a few moments ago and so she could just nod. He smirked and moved a bit closer, took a cup of tea kept near her hand on the kitchen table and left. She stood their grounded for some seconds. He was making her go crazy day by day.

Rey entered the hall smiling with a cup of tea. All were in deep tension of what should be done now. An idea stuck his mind and he exclaimed, "taani!!". Everyone had a puzzled look on their faces. "please not now rey.. this is not your love time.. we are already in trouble." Sharon was much tensed.

"Guys taani!!" rey again exclaimed. "why can't she be my partner!!" this idea made everyone excited but taani. She was hell nervous... Nervous as she might let him down. She tried hard to deny their idea but of no use as there was no alternative left.

And so the rehearsals began. They were working real hard but the one who was the most was taani. she was rehearsing day and night.. trying to match up to them.. nothing mattered to her, not hunger nor thirst nor her sleep. All that mattered to her was she can't let him down in front of anyone. She rehearsed even in pain, still not realizing why. She danced only for him.

It was the last day of their routine rehearsal and next day was the final event. The whole gang was excited to the limits but she was tensed and nervous. Rey and swayam noticed it but they had no clue of the reason. Swayam assumed that she was nervous for her first on stage performance but rey was sure there was something more to it. He decided, he had to know the problem and so he left to meet her.

Late at midnight, taani was still in reahearsal hall, still practicing hard, and the irony was she didn't even know why. She couldn't get the fact why it was bothering her to this extent. Yes, she wasn't tensed because of stage fright. She was tensed that she might not be the best for rey.

"you are still here?? " rey was really worried on her condition. "It's too late!! You should be at home right now!"

"umm.. I was just practicing a lil bit."

"what's the matter? You aren't in right frame of mind? do you want to back off from the event?"

"NO WAYS!!! I am just trying to match up with you all. That's it!! I just don't want to let you down." She couldn't even dream of backing off, leaving him in trouble and that too a day before the event. Never ever. "I just want the best for you."

Realization struck to him that she was working too hard, sometimes even in pain, just because she wanted best for him… so that his performance.. no.. their performance is not effected by her, she was giving more than hundred percent of her.. she was worried not for her but for him… this thought brought tears in his eyes.

"you are giving me the best out of the world taani and believe me nothing can be much better than this."

She looked into his eyes which were in tears, those tears pained her heart. She felt miserable and so she closed her eyes. She faintly remembered a line…

Friendship hopes the very best; love brings you the best….

She immediately opened her eyes and saw that he had left.. but those lines were in no mood of leaving her alone..

She sighed and left for home, but this time it was getting clearer in her mind.. her heart was getting familiar of her feelings and the heartbeats were getting drowned into them.

To be continued...

Thank you so very much for being such an amazing reader!! love you all!!

Afshan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey!!! Great work... Keep going...
GOD bless U..
Take care...
Lachu. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dear...
taani in meditation..lol 
everyone s sure its love xpct taani..
loved d moment in kitchen..
rey making her nervous..
i loved dis line" Friendship hopes the very best; love brings you the best…."
eagerly waiting 4 next update..
so update soon...
pm me..

.-Amrita-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Luved it.dear... u r an amazing.writer... haaye taani giving more than 100 percent for rey... now thats what v call true love... the third theorem also proved...waiting for the update.. u r an amazing writer.. keep up the gud wrk