Arshi SS- {Adoori Kahani} [COMPLETED]

-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 1

It is just another day of Collage...But For Arnav and Kushi It is a special day...It is going to be the day...to tell Kushi's dad about their relationship...Arnav Singh Raizada...Not Rich..Not Poor too...Kushi Kumari Gupta...Rich business tycoon's only daughter...But when Look at Arnav's stauts in the society...Kushi is way beyond with all Money...But for them feelings are important...They love each other truly...without any status...but the doubt was about Kushi's father...Mr.Shashi Gupta...
"Namaste Uncle!" Arnav greeted Kushi's Dad into his small house...which is made out of Mud and painted in light blue...Following Shashi Kushi came in...

Arnav went into the kitchen to take tea and biscuits...Arnav's parents died when he was small from an accident...but he never gave up his life for such a fate...he always stood up...

"Kushi...what is this...what kind of a house...I dream of a big house atleast a cement house...but he is soo poor...compare this house with our one...He can't match any of our houses..." Shashi whispered...

"Dad...more than money...our feelings great for each other..." Kushi said

"Kushi don't be such stupid...Now society watches through  money not with Feelings...There is no place for feelings...I'm taking you to Canada tomorrow...Say bye to him and come..." Shashi stood up and went away...while Arnav entered the room..

"Kushi..what happend..." Arnav was confused...

Kushi hugged him...tightly...blowing herself with tears...

"Kushi..Sh sh sh...What happened..." Arnav cupped her face...

"Dad..refused...Arnav..." Kushi again started to cry...

"He maybe want some time to accept our relationship..Don't worry..." Arnav was normal...

"No...He is taking me to Canada tomorrow..." Kushi said crying...

"Can you wait for me...Can you ?" Arnav asked with a hope...

"I'll always wait for you...I will wait for another birth for you..."
Kushi said holding his hands and giving a little kiss to it...

Remember...Me... Before Arnav Complete his sentence Driver came and asked Kushi to come as her dad is waiting... "Bye"...She ran outside...pouring Tears from her eyes...

After 10 years...

It is another new Day...!! All are changed...Kushi waited for him for 10 years...she never loose Hope...But her Dad  pushed her to a marraige...She married a  buisnessman whose name is Aarav Wahi...last week...now she only hoped she never meets him...

"Kushi Dear...I got a buisness party tomorrow...Will you join with me...My Boss will glad to see you.".  Aarav asked from her...Her mind Only said No...Not with you..but before she reply...her Father intrupted them..."Sure Aarav...She will join you... You Must be talking about the Launching party of new collection..."
"Yes Sir..You are right..I guess You got a Invitation too..."Aarav asked
"Yes...I share some deals with them...I got a invitation too..." Shashi told Aarav...All this while her answer was a No...Still it is a No... Though she is married...Her Love has never decreased For Arnav...

She dressed a Black Dress...curls in her hair...little maskara in eyes and little makeup on face...She doesn't want to shine with Aarav...
They Approached the Party...Lot of Buisness tycoons were there...Talking about money and stuff...Still Aarav's Boss didn't appear in the Stage...She wanted to go Home...but still..she wanted to stay...She has no idea..why she want but still she want to wait more...She sat in a corner...so none can disturb her with congratulating her for her new marriage!!
She was yawing now...While some security guards came and stood in corners and infront of Stage...He is Arriving...The man of the evening...Black coat...Black trousers...Rayband Sunglasses On...Everyone in the Party stood up to clap him...He was delight to watch...His looks made girls whisper...Some said he is a angry young man..but hot...And some said He is never interested in women...though women are...Lot of people rarely see him..becasue he does his work hiding himself...and Mr.Shashi has never seen him...Aarav one of his best employer...
He came and cut the ribbon...while Kushi woke up in a shock... "Omg...Boss has arrived...and I slept...good none can see me here..." Kushi smiled a little...

Aarav...Enjoying the Party... Boss Asked
Yes...Sir..It is definilty a Treat for my marriage... Aarav said smiling..
So where is your Wife...I didn't see her..I have to say sorry to her...for not coming to the marriage..
Never Mind Sir...You are a Busy man...I'll call her and come...
Aarav brought Kushi near to the Boss...She felt like she is out of control...Her expressions were Blank...Because she is not liking called as Mrs.Wahi...She came infront of the Boss..His back was to her...So she Didn't see his face...
Excuse Me Sir! Aarav called his boss..
He turned to Aarav...This is my Wife Sir..Mrs.Wahi...
What...Aranv was puzzeled...Sir What happened..She is my wife... Aarav turned and saw Kushi was not there...
"Sorry Sorry Sorry...My earing" Kushi she bended her self for searching her earing...she picked it up and sraight her self up...
But the Vision She saw Smiling gave thousands of Smilings to her...It is him...after 10 years...It is the same face...same expressions...but looking more hotter than before...and a buisness tycoon..."Here she is Sir...Kushi this is My Boss...Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada...India's youngest buisness tycoon..." and "Sir this is" before he completes...Arnav whispered  "Kushi Kumari Gupta..." "Yes,Arnav..." Kushi whispered... Her eyes started to moist infront of him.. "I'll come back soon..." She cheated on him...She married to another person...But what about him...Did he really waited for me...or maybe he also married...No he is not married Aarav said Boss doesn't like those things...She went to the washroom...wiping her tears... "I'll be back Aarav..." He left the hall...going to the direction of Kushi... Kushi came out of the washroom..Wiping her tear... "Kushi..." Arnav whispered looking at her... "Arnav.." Kushi walked towards him... "You look Gorgoues...More beautiful than before..." Arnav said... "You look more hotter than before" Kushi said... "After a Long time...and the frist thing you did is to cry..." Aranv smirk... "You know I'm a crying Baby.. " Kushi said giving a little smile... "Ya,I know..."Arnav said smirking...
"I cheated you Arnav...I married...I waited for you for 10 years...but my dad pushed me to marry Aarav... "How can you cheated me Kushi...You never cheated me..nor you will...You are still who were...simple Kushi...My Kushi...but now someone else has right on you..." Arnav said...
"Our Love Story is an Incompleted Story..." Kushi said looking at Arnav... "Yes But atleast your Hope never ended for 10 years...Do you still love me..?" It was a sudden question by Arnav... "I love you always..." Kushi said trying to stop her tears from flowing...
"Then Hope me in an another birth..." It was Arnav's last words for her in his relatioship... She only said "yes!"...and it was her last words for him in their relationship...After that they met in dinner parties and with other work...but they never talked about past...Aadori Kahani Hai...but No one have ever said that all the lovers can be together...

I think you guys read the Title First...Then Started to read the OS...So plz Spare me with throwing potatoes,tomatoes and Eggs...Please give me your...Comments And Likes...

Edited by -Iruni- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh my eyes were moist whilst reading this!😭

Plz plz Iru continue this and give it a happy wala ending!I so loved it yaar!It was simply awesome!

Both of them arent at fault but khushi dad😡

Hope u will continue this one!😳
Edited by kenny_Arhi - 11 years ago
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
R
UnReS!!!
Nyc...
Arnav poor???
Nd Sashi is sooo MEAN!!!! MEany Cow...
Nd nxt tym u write sumthing plz b kind enuff to PM Me!!!!😃
Edited by HeBarun21 - 11 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😲 <font size="3">Me in socked tu bahi writter ha mera sweeet toofan,,
res bookmark kiya ha okk</font> 😃

Edit[0]

[/COLOR]Fabulouse story but sad ending,, yaar i like after 10 yrs arnv become bussiness man,,,
nd sad thing is now she is maaried
😭

<font size="3">U should contu yaar nd gv us happy ending,,,</font> 😃

u should contu,,Iruni u also a ossawm writter i,m impressed seriously good job,, 👏 Edited by sweetnoori - 11 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
Edited:
hayee...jab the party began tabhi main samajh gayi thi ki Arnav company ka head hoga😳
Khushi ko toh shaadi karni padi and Arnav waited
You should definitely continue this!😃
Edited by Eccentrica - 11 years ago
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome OS, why does it have to be an OS?😡
It's straight from bollywood !! 😆

It reminded me of Dhadkan movie 😭

You should continue this OS, I can't bear to see Arnav Khushi apart 😭, please kill this one week wala dumb forced husband!! 😆 I hope they didn;t consummate 🤢

My poor Arnav waited for 10 years for her, all this achievements and wealth ab kis kaam ki 😭

Iruni hapy ending dey , I dislike sad endings woh bhi ArHi ke liye 😕

Ending se mera dil toot gaya 🥺

Anyway you it was nice OS you should write more 😊
Edited by sweetly_sour - 11 years ago
rockprincess123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
😲 Oh my god!!! Wooowww, what an OS!!! I absolutely looved it!! The whole storyline was sooo unique and beautiful and emotional... It was perfect!! 👍🏼

I looved your sense of creativity and imagination, making Arnav a poor man at first who lived in a mud house and the Gupta family being the snobby ones was a real change from what we were used to watching in the show. It was usually the Raizada's that were snobs and looked down upon the Gupta's.

"Adoori Kahani" is the perfect title to your OS dear because it truly relates to the relationship Arnav and Khushi had shared. They were together, separated by circumstances but as you said, who says all lovers are given the chance to be together...??? 💔 💔 

An awesome OS dear, I sooo wish you continue this!!!
Edited by rockprincess123 - 11 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweetly_sour

Awesome OS, why does it have to be an OS?😡
It's straight from bollywood !! 😆

It reminded me of Dhadkan movie 😭

You should continue this OS, I can't bear to see Arnav Khushi apart 😭, please kill this one week wala dumb forced husband!! 😆 I hope they didn;t consummate 🤢

My poor Arnav waited for 10 years for her, all this achievements and wealth ab kis kaam ki 😭

Iruni hapy ending dey , I dislike sad endings woh bhi ArHi ke liye 😕

Ending se mera dil toot gaya 🥺

Anyway you it was nice OS you should write more 😊

Itni acchi story hai usmein tujhe consummation ki padi hai!🤣
Iru...I don't want to convert this thread into CC. par kya karoon Humi ke dialogue ne mujhe majboor kar diya!
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eccentrica

Itni acchi story hai usmein tujhe consummation ki padi hai!🤣
Iru...I don't want to convert this thread into CC. par kya karoon Humi ke dialogue ne mujhe majboor kar diya!

🤣

Chup kar merey ko yahan tension horahi hai, sonch sonch ke 😭

z

Sorry Iruni iske baad no spamming, but even I couldn't stop myself from expressing my displeasure at the thought of Khushi consummating her marriage 😭
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
plzzz dnt leave their kahani adhoori nd reunite them
cant bear khushi without arnie and vice vers
because they belong to each other
i guessed at the start of the party that arnie is goona be the boss ;)
loved it