Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@colorsluv- thanks dear :)

@deepak - will update it today :)
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER 15

Warning - Please read at ur own risk ! It can be painful and torturing !!

Madhu sat intently looking at RK who was standing near the window . His face painful as he was about to recall his horrific , deadly dark past which he had repressed deep into his unconscious.

'I was very close to my dad always , all the memories I remember of my childhood are wid my dad . People say its always 'Mumma's boy' but I was always 'papa's man' like he used to call me .' A small smile curved his lips

'Wen he passed away , I was numb . I was too small to realise he would never come back . Mom always told me 'he's wid God now and he's keeping an eye on u ' and I always used to stare up at the sky full of stars trying to locate him. But never found him . I was lonely and lost ! He was the only one I used to play wid . I didn't have any friends becoz I never had the need . Maa was very upset becoz of my behaviour so wen she re-married to Mr Bhatia , I can't accept him as my dad so I call him that .
Ya so wen she got Married to him . We shifted to a new place . But I was still lost and lonely . Maa didn't have time for me as she got another baby. Until one day ...'

'What happened that day ?' Madhu asked

'I met Tamy . I mean Tamanna . She used to live with her Mother . Even she didn't have a father . One day I was sitting at the porch outside my house when I saw her playing , she came up to me with a cute smile . I still remember . The moment I saw her smile , I felt energetic. 'Will u play wid me ?' Were her first words to me .
And I was immediately ready.
We played till evening . And then slowly we started becoming best of friends . We used to play day and night , used to do homework together . She told me she missed her dad , and I thought she was just like me ,lonely and lost but she used to always smile. Even if she used to lose , or her mother used to scold her or even when she scored bad , she used to still smile . I never understood how the hell she used to smile 24*7 . I tried doing it too , but then I lost one game and I got angry.
Her smile was the best thing about her , 'u should keep smiling rishi like me see  ' and she used to show her teeth. We were so close so close . I was happy again very happy . I liked her so much . Till the time I didn't used to tell her everything about my day I used to feel incomplete. I felt like my childhood was back until one day ...'
And RK's mouth felt dry

Madhu kept listening intently

'One day , I went to her house to play . She opened her door wid her cute smile as always . We went up to her room and she took out her toys . We played for almost an hour , wen she felt hungry ' let me get some snacks' she sed and went downstairs. I was sitting up on her bed when her Mother came'

''Come wid me Rishi boy" she spoke

'Where aunty?'

'I'll give u chocolates ..come come'
And she held my finger and took me to a dark room. I couldn't see anything. I felt scared , I was always scared of the dark.

'Aunty !? Aunty?!' I shouted and cried
But there was no reply

And then ' RK almost choked

'I felt something creeping onto my body. Like someone's hand. I started removing it from myself , shouting but I couldn't see anything. Tht hand startd removing all my clothes , I was crying , but the room was so dark , I was shivering . When suddenly I heard 'u little bas***d what do u do wid Tamy?' It was her mother who spoke that. 'RK's eyes had tears . His whole body shivered

'Nothing aunty I swear nothing ' I sed btw my sobs

'Don't lie u little Man. ! She spoke and I could feel my hand touching someone's naked body . It was ...it was her mother. She forced my hand to touch her ...to touch her all over . I kept removing my hand , and wenever I removed she slapped me hard. ' A tear fell from RK's eyes .

'When she was done wid her torture. U know what she sed to me ?'

'If u tell about this to anyone or if u don't come back here again, I'm going to take ur tamy away from u . '
' She dressed me and slapped me hard and said ' keep ur mouth shut and play wid Tamy right now . Tell her u went to the washroom ' and she pushed me out of the room'

Madhu's eyes were red and widened

' She did that to me whenever I used to go to Tamy's house. That dark room took over my childhood . The torture I went through there stayed wid me for days . I didn't want Tamy to go , I didn't wanted to be lonely again. She was my only friend. My best friend , I loved her . I couldn't afford to lose her '
But one day I did. Inspite of everything I lost her .

'Tamy grabbed my arm and took me to her room. 'Promise me Rishabh we'l be friends forever ?' She said. 'Yes yes always . I'll never go away' I replied. We started playing , but I knew the moment I see her mom outside her door I had to say I'm going to the washroom. I dreaded that moment when I saw her ..' Tamy I'm coming from the bathroom' I said and went away ' come wid me ,itl be good I promise' her mother spoke. I already started sweating , my tears had alrdy started to fall , she took me to the dark room , and began her torture when suddenly I saw a ray of light and heard 'MOMMY' . And the lights were on ..
Tamy was standing right next to the door. This time her mother forgot to lock it.
Tamy was crying , crying like crazy , it was the first time I saw her crying . 'What u doing MOMMY wid rishi ?' She cried out

Her mother quickly got dressed and started crying 'he doesn't like u Tamy , he wants to be my friend ' I was shocked staring at both of them.

'No Tamy ur Mother did that to me' I cried out

' Ur so bad Rishabh. U were my friend. U don't like me ? U like my Mommy ?' She cried out

'No tamy I like u , I'm only ur friend.'

'No child he's lying. Everyday he used to tell u m going to the washroom and he used to come to me and tell me to be his frnd , he used to take off his clothes crying . He's a bad boy tamy he doesn't like u'

I was numb , shocked and lost. Before I could say anything tamy came to me and pushed me on the floor

'I hate u Rishabh . My step mom is better than u . She never lies to me . But ur so bad rishabh . I don't want to be ur friend ever . Go away from me . Take me away mommy take me away from him'

I got dressed and went to my house , straight to my room. And I cried and cried . I had lost my only friend. I tried so hard not to lose her but I did. I did Madhu I lost her .

'The next day mom came to my room and said Tamy and her mom have left the house as her mom got transfered.  I cried so much that I fell sick... Then these dreams took over '

'In my whole life I only loved 2 people the most and they both left me . After Tamy I couldn't befriend anyone ever , thinking the same would happen wid me again. Until I met u Madhu.'

RK's eyes were wet . His body cold as after telling Madhu about his dark past,  now he was gng to turn around to face her ...he slowly turned around to Madhu...

P.S - Please hit the like button if u like it and leave ur reviews 😳
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
zara ur warning and that too in red, i was thinking what have u wrote. now going to read.

and now after reading i am thinking why i read it, i can't exactly explain what i am feeling right now.
just have tears in my eyes and disgust for that kind of creatures, yes creatures these kind of people don't deserved to be called as human, if i said so it will an insult of humans.

crushing the innocence and childhood of a little boy just for ur lust, i  really don't have any word for her. i always try not not to abusive language but here i am thinking that those words will not be enough.

she destroyed the emotions, peace and happiness of a child, and made him live in distress with nightmares for rest of his life.

can't explain what i am feeling right now for RK.

i should not have "res" it.😭
Edited by adeeba21 - 11 years ago
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey really it was a sad but awsome update...plz continue soon...
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I know you'd have written it really well zara...but I'm still gathering courage to read it...!!!😳