Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thursday, February 28th, Episode 91 - by atina

Still Barathy and Santhosh Konjals continue at the dinning table...seeing this Natraj comes to them..Santhosh quickly pushes Barathy's hands from his face. Sivagami comes there and complains to Barathy not to give him coffee as he does not walk as muich as the doctor asked him to do. But Barathy tells," it is ok athe...I will give you coffee maamaa" B & S go to the kitchen.

Nats asks Santhosh, "Dei nee killaadee daa...so last night...all is finished right? see from now on Barathy will listen to you without any question daa..." Santhosh stops him and tells," no chithaps..nothing happend in between us...naan meratti paarthen, kenji paarthen,...no chance ...she does not agree and gfives so many reason..and makes me feel like oru maathiri...what to do ?" Nats replies," IS it? why is she doing like thism daa santhosh...she is over aa konjifying with you in front of everyone but...never allows you to tuch her in your bedroom/...mmm...what does this mean...she married you with some other plan daa...you be like this and let mne find the real reason sariyaa?"

Barathy and Chid are in the office discussing about their 20 customers who walked away from them. Chid tells Barathy to find why they wnet away frpom them. Nats calls him over the phone and asks whether he can talk to him and Chid asks him to come. Here comes Nats and  seeing Barathy," anneh I will come later to talk to you" Barathy undersatnds the situation and goes out.

Nats informs CHid about B&S.." paavam anneh santhosh...he complained to me about this...every day Barathy avoids him telling some reason aam...anneh she is acting in front of us just to get good name from us but really disappointing Santhosh every night...anneh call her and talk to her" Chid tells," How can I talk to her about this delicate matter paa...why dont you ask Sivagami to talk to Barathy...wait ...wait...even she will feel bad...ok do one thing...ask Sivagami to talk to Barathy's mom" Nats agrees and goes. Worried Chid sits and recollects whatever konjal scenes between B&S  so far he has seen.

Sivagami goes to Dandapani's house to meet Kokila. She talks to Malathi and Dnadapani. Malthi is about to go t0 her com0puter class...she talks to Sivagami athai briefly and leaves. Kokila is in the kitchen and Sivagami goes to the kitchen too. She starts with some common topics and comes to the point about Barathy and Santhosh. Finally she breaks the matter to Kokila who is so shocked to hear the news...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago