Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nniks

i hav seen ppl posting posts tht shiv shld behave like a "normal" husband...wat is normal?
a dominating suspicious control freak is normal ???
its scary to see tht a understanding n loving husband like shiv is considered a freak ...as if he is an anomaly among the mcps
Why do ppl hav such low expectations frm men n high expectations frm woman...there was a thread on shiv helping anandi in kitchen...was it such a big deal ???
why is it even a small gesture by men is considered his greatness...n for woman well she has to be good all the time...Shiv's giving time to anandi for intimacy is considered his sacrifice his greatness.
Its sad such double standards still exist in society.

Well said :)...I totally agree. A husband helping at home and wanting to spend quality time πŸ˜³ with his wife is not bizarre but a something that other husbands should learn from πŸ˜Š ...Since a married woman spends a lot of her time in the kitchen, then the kitchen can become a place for after work conversation/bonding. 
As far as intimacy goes it really is a mutual decision and some couples do take it slow πŸ˜Š
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
People were saying this?  But given the way some people are on this forum, I guess it's not that surprising.

And exactly - I love the discussion in this whole thread. I think it speaks volumes that people will bash Shiv and Anandi for being upright and moral, and those same people, when Jaggubhai does the most basic things after all the awful mcp things he did, and as I said before, just barely begins to meet the requirements for being a decent human being, will begin to toot trumpets for how great he is and how reformed he is and how he's inherently good. It's sad. And scary, as Neha ji said. They might as well go around saying 'Patriarchy/Misogyny/Sexism ki jai!"
Edited by Shivandi - 11 years ago
bips54321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i hav seen ppl posting posts tht shiv shld behave like a "normal" husband...wat is normal?
its scary to see tht a understanding n loving husband like shiv is considered a freak ...as if he is an anomaly among the mcps
Why do ppl hav such low expectations frm men n high expectations frm woman...there was a thread on shiv helping anandi in kitchen...was it such a big deal ???
why is it even a small gesture by men is considered his greatness...n for woman well she has to be good all the time...Shiv's giving time to anandi for intimacy is considered his sacrifice his greatness.

You are right I was thinking the same. Even in 2days society it is thought that men who helps in household work and understanding to their wives are not manly. Whreas guys like jagya are absolutely ok. It is very sad that women themselves says so , leave men. When my husband helps me in household, not only men but women also gives derogatory comments jokingly as if this is not the position of men in house (they should be like ratan or jagya. )

5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: umam

Appy - Shiv does not conform to the so called typical telly 'hero'. So, it will take time for folks to understand and relate to him πŸ˜‰

Appy, loved your post πŸ‘πŸΌ. 
Log jaal gaye kyonki Shiv is not mad... taaliyaan & seetiyaan πŸ₯³  

@ Gauri, I completely agree with you hun... he is not a typical telly hero. The Parameshwar campers will never understand him. Some think that we woman have been created to please our hubby's who are the incarnation of Shiv ji on dharti 
What can we do... some are wise and others are otherwise πŸ˜› ...thyey can't see AnSh's  3 C's Communication, Commitment & compromise they would be happy if he bites Ajee with his bunny teeth ( Khargosh jise dant😈)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree with you Appy and I dont think there is any reasonable point to be angry with Anandi.Singhs and her relation is just like a daughter-parent relation and this is the right as well as duty to help her parents when they are in denger or in problem even after her marriage.If a man is free to keep his relation with his family even after his marriage then why cant a daughter keep her relation.If today Shiv's family face any denger shiv will also do the same...he will also forgets everything untill his family overcome from their problem and Anandi will also support him so this is Shiv's duty to support her and I dont think he did something unusual and that is what make him special 😳
Anandi is changing, so with time she will make everyone quiet. Shiv's understanding have no bounds, I was watching some old episode, where DS was telling him Anandi is the beendni, the way Shiv responded shows his maturity and openness to a great extent. So i do not think he can misunderstand without knowing facts. What I like in him, when he has work. the romance goes out of the window. May be the only problem Ajee will have with him is his hubby being a work alchoholic.
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

All these people r so anti-Anandi & her innate goodness (which is constantly mocked as Mahaanta) that they wud rather see her suffering at the hands of another abusive, tyrant of a husband. I can't figure out why they hate her so much😑! Almost feels like they are waiting with bated breaths for Shiv to grow fangs!

And Shiv pbbly was worried if all was ok at the haveli...did they get mad at her, did J come bk etc. he had been apprehensive abt her visit as it is. Guess he will call her as soon as he is out of the fuel station & then she will go into her dreamland...after they reassure each other that all is well.

@Smriti, loved your post.  There are some people on this Forum who will go after Anandi no matter what.  When Anandi over does it, I have also been critical, particularly there was a phase before she had met Shiv, running the school, became Sarpanch etc, when she had become over bearing.  Then there were moments when after the marriage, she would make very ugly faces whenever Shiv tried to come close and we have all been critical.  But this general malaise 'let's just criticise her' is something peculiar to the bashers.  Makes very boring reading.
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Applaud you for your post.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘