Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixTears thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ohh, this is so thrilling and interesting.. Behaving like Khushi after reading this like biting nails and chanting devi maiya's name šŸ˜†šŸ˜‰ Great update, eagerly waiting for next one !
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey... is it possible dat u don't end d story at 72... ???
I mean i was hoping may be we could get some updates of der happily after moments... u knw Arnav has missed his tym with Arush also... pls don't end d story at 72...plzzz šŸ˜Š
s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
poor arush..
why the hell dhruv thinks gayathri is dead?/?i m sure its one of rana's lies..so sick of him!!
manikka thumbnail
once dhruv came to know abt his mother rana is šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢...
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
intresting update every thing look mess dhurv doesnt know abt his mother...

poor arush waiting for next part
if u dont hav any prb dear add me in ur pm list hav prb sending buddy request
thax
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
manikka thumbnail
plzzz update soon...can't wait to know wht happen next...
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the author's desk: Hello people... here is the next update..and no, it is not the last update of this FF- so relax... the last update got postponed to further updates as I couldnt fit all the loop closure in this... I love all your likes and comments.. keep it coming..

Happy reading..

Part 72

As the family strode down the stairs in tight tension and fear, promptly followed by Linga who was holding a bleeding Sid under the gun point and finally Arnav followed carrying Arush- who was again held at gun point by Dhruv.

Rana who had grown impatient already waiting downstairs took in this sight and sighed in content

"Wow wow wow.. what am I getting to see hereā€¦ The Great Arnav Singh Raizada held at gun point by Dhruv Malik" Rana drawled in a silky voice.

Dadi looked down at Rana

She thought of all those times when this man used to frequent to her house as her son's friend. She thought of his plots which had eventually scattered her family-

"You are an evil wicked fellow Ashutosh- If you have a little of conscience left in you, repent for what you have done all these yearsā€¦ atleast god would have a chance to show mercy to you when you meet your destiny"

"Oh don't curse me subadra Maa.. I am so scared" Rana Mocked at the old lady

Linga tactfully cornered all the family at one side.

"Why are you still holding that bleeding fellow Linga? Don't you have a better job to do?" Rana asked his man

Linga let Sid go as he stumbled towards the couch.

Everyone gasped as Sid finally managed to reach and slumped against the couch. Lavanya tried to get to him when Linga stopped her with a loud growl.

"I am a doctor- Let me tend to him" Ashok requested "He is bleeding badly"

"Oh don't mindā€¦ Its not going to make any differenceā€¦We will finish him off at the end- just like we finished off Shyam ā€“ he tried hard to help you all- didn't he? He thought he can fool me.. but he was wrongā€¦" Rana told silkily- Anjali was looking at the man with more confused looks- they all speak as if Shyam was some kind of martyrā€¦ what was she missing here?

"It is going to make all the difference in the world Ashu-if only you know" Gayathri's voice was heard behind Rana.

Rana's eyes grew wide before he turned to see his sister standing in the hallway. If Rana was shocked at Gayathri's presence, he covered it quite quickly with a loud gasp.

"Gayathri" he wheezed with false tears "Oh my sister- y- you are alive? Y- you are still aliveā€¦ oh my Thank god thank god"

The family watched petrified as Rana went towards Gayathri, with fake affectionā€¦ his act was well played out, Arnav noticiedā€¦He did think that Rana was doing a very good job of acting as if he didn't know that Gayathri was alive. Anyone who would have watched it without knowing his intentions would be fooled for sure.

He turned to look at Dhruv who looked aghast as if he had seen a ghost. He saw the young boy looking at Gayathri ā€“ dumbstruck as if he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Where were you all these days Gayathri? W..why didn't you contact us? "

"Enough of your games Ashuā€¦ No one is impressed by your acts anymoreā€¦ If you still think Dhruv would be fooled by youā€¦"

"Maaa"

Gayathri paused talking as she turned to look at Dhruv as his hoarse whisper drifted across through all the commotion.

Arnav noticed Dhruv's hand dropping gradually down as he fully turned to see his motherā€¦ to get eye full of her- yearning to believe she was still alive.

Rana was quick to notice this too, But before Arnav could react by shifting Arush to his other hand and take away the pistol from Dhruv's hands, Rana took it from his hand and pointed it back at Arnav.

"Don't be week Dhruv ā€¦ Don't give in to sentiments and emotions- didn't I teach you anything?"

"Maama. You told my mom diedā€¦"

"Oh did he now? He thought I was deadā€¦ he was the one who plotted to kill me.. Did he tell you that?" Gayathri asked her son

"What? I tried to kill you? what kind of story is this?" Rana asked her bewildered

"Oh this is not a story- this is the fact... you tried to kill me and cover it up just like your plans for Agrim's murder succeeded.."

A collective gasp issued from the spectatorsā€¦ Even Dadi was surprisedā€¦

"What? No.. Gayathri.. Agrim died in an accidentā€¦"

"Yeah that's what we all thought maajiā€¦ I was also in the hitlist of my brother- because I came to know that he had murdered Agrimā€¦  the death was stagedā€¦ to look like an accident- or a suicide at the mostā€¦ But it was Ashu who killed his so called friend-he is a murdererā€¦ " Gayathri shoutedā€¦

Dhruv who was looking from his mother to his uncle with a confused expression didn't know what to decide. Arnav and Anjali too were shaken to know the truth behind of their father's death from Gayathri. While Ashok stood by Anjali offering her, his support, Kushi was yearning to go and hold Arnav's hand.  Sid sat there, as he had finally took off his shirt and wrapped himself as indicated by Ashok. He was thinking why Inspector Ghai was taking this long to make an entry.

"Maama.. what is happening? Why didn't you tell me? You tried to kill maa?"

Rana who was well trained to wriggle out of tight spots like this due to his experience in the politicsā€¦ crunched his eyebrowsā€¦

"YES. YES I killed Agrim.. Because he cheated my sisterā€¦ But I don't get it Gayathri... How can you think that attempted to Kill you?"

Gayathri simply smiled at himā€¦

"Good joke Ashuā€¦ When did Agrim cheat me? What do you know what happened between us? Don't act as if you care so much about me... I am intelligent enough to know of your intentions"

"OH MY GODā€¦ "Rana shoutedā€¦ "Now I understandā€¦ I can't believe this Gayathriā€¦"

"Now what new blame game are you planning to start Ashu?" Gayathri coolly asked him

"Blame game?" Rana shook his head "Your love for my friend was blindā€¦ You knew he was married- then too you gave yourself to himā€¦ when he told you that he cannot accept you, you still agreed to it- inconsiderate of your young babyā€¦ not caring that he would need his father's family name, you accepted Agrim's conditions to stay away- when I fought with Agrim, you opposedā€¦ and then when you came to know of his death- your love for him was greater than your love and support for your young child that you ran away and have been the door mat cum fence for Agrim's clanā€¦ Arent you Gayathri? I am ashamed to call you my sisterā€¦"

Dhruv looked at his mother with contemptā€¦ this looked the most bizarre but believable truth for him right nowā€¦ His mother, for whose sake he had been preparing himself to avenge the family forā€¦ had herself forsaken him for the very same family that had put them in this position.

"Nice attempt Ashu" Gayathri said "quick thinkingā€¦ and not at all badā€¦ you have managed to close all the loops"

"Now that you agreed to that.. let me get other things done quicklyā€¦ " Rana said as he looked at Kushi.

"You have been longing to get to your husband and Child aren't you?" he asked her

Kushi nodded her head worriedly.

"Well then get here" Rana called out..

"No Kushi  stay there" Arnav called out. He was not sure of what was running on Rana's mind right now.

"No I am coming" Kushi told as she hurried towards Arnav who was glaring at her.

"Take your son" Rana instructed her. Kushi did as she was told. As soon as she took Arush in her hands, Rana pulled her aside, cunningly pointing the gun on her head. It all happened in a second's time that everyone was shocked. Arnav who had been expecting something like this could'nt do anything as the gun was pointed at Kushi and not him.

"You didn't expect this did you?" He asked Arnav as he grinned at him. Arnav glared at Rana.

"What are you doing now?" Gayathri shouted at him. She was also waiting for Inspector Ghai, why was he taking this long?"

"Oh just finishing the formalitiesā€¦ Don't worry- I won't hurt your sautani's children or grandchildren" Rana mocked at her.

"I have placed a legal document in that file" Rana told Arnav "it is a very straight forward one- appealing that you are not interested in the title or the property that comes with itā€¦You don't want to claim it and you don't have any objection if it goes to the next eligible candidate"

" and?" Arnav asked him

"and what? Isn't it obvious? I want you to sign it.. Is all the stories that I have heard about your intelligence just made up?" Rana laughed at Arnav

"NO don't" Gayathri shouted

"Oh god.. Gayathri- your dedication to your sautani's children is mind blowing.. but too sweetish.. kindly spare us"

"I am serious Arnav-don't sign it" Gayathri told Arnav who was glaring at Rana.

"yeah then don't sign itā€¦ if you want to see your wife join your mother and fatherā€¦ and if you would still refuse.. your son would join them too"

"you bas***d" Arnav jumped forward

"Don't be stupid Arnav- the pistol is fully loaded" Rana called out menacingly.

Arnav readily stepped to the table. He was not ready to risk anything for Kushi or Arush.

"Arnav.."

A collective call issued from Sid and Dadi

"No Arnavji" Kushi whispered from her standpoint.

Arnav looked quickly at Kushi and smiled at her. He then almost apologetically looked at Dadi..

"Sorry dadi.."

"Mate" Sid called out "think of the sacrifices we have made"

"I know Sid" Arnav said almost impatiently, doesn't he understand Kushi and Arush are at stake? "but this is not that important as Kushi or Arush ā€“ for me" He told him

It was then he saw Sid showing his watch and gesturing towards the door. Then he understood. Sid was asking him to take some more time- he must have somehow managed to inform the inspector.

Hoping what he had interpreted from Sid's gestures were right, he nodded slightly.

He took out the document and pretended as if to read itā€¦

Dadi who couldn't take this anymore, burst out

"NOā€¦ You don't have to sign it at allā€¦ It won't make any difference"

"What Subadra maa? What new story is this? It will make the most striking difference.. won't the property go to Dhruv then?" Rana asked the old lady in a mocking tone.

"No it won't go" Dadi shouted surprising all of themā€¦ "How will it? When it is already Dhruv's?"

A sea of shocked faces stared at her. Only two of them spoke out though

"What kind of joke is this?" Rana called out

"Maaji- No! Please no I beg you! " Gayathri called out at the same time.

This surprised them all even moreā€¦

"How long are you intending to hide this from everyone Gayathri?" Dadi shouted at her

Rana who was looking at the exchange between the ladies just like the baffled lot in the room finally burst out laughingā€¦.

"Oh my god.. if this was attempted to entertain me ā€“ It did! you people are all unbelievableā€¦ Now stop the dramaā€¦ How can Dhruv have it already? What story are you planning to put forth this time Subadra Maa? That Dhruv was actually born to Ratna before Arnav? Or is it that Arnav has already signed it off for hi step brotherā€¦"

"Neitherā€¦ " Dadi answered him determinedly ignoring the cries of Gayathri who was repeatedly begging Dadi not to say anything further

"It happens that Arnav is not the legitimate son of Agrim- It is Dhruv"

"What?"

"Subadra!"

"OH my god"

"What crap is this?" 

Everyone is the hall burst out at the same timeā€¦ Arnav too up from where he had knelt by the table, shocked by his Dadi's words. There was silence for sometime.. No one spoke but looked at Dadi wanting her to talk more, still afraid of what she would say further. Gayathri was still sobbing from where she stood.

"Which means Agrim accepted Gayathri as his legitimate wife?" Rana asked intrigued by this new development "But still that doesn't mean he can disown Arnav- he is still his first son"

"NOā€¦ Ratna was never his legitimate wife" Dadi told finally "Gayathri is- Agrim married her before he married Ratna"

Everyone looked pertified hearing what Dadi had just revealed. Sid who had been thinking that the drama was for the sake of buying more time, turned inconvinced... Dadi looked too serious to be doing a drama... Even Rana and Dhruv stood there shocked. Anjali and Arnav looked at eachother stunned by the truthā€¦ How long did dadi know this? Did Mom know about this? Was this why she commited suicide? What else was still buried inside the  mysteries of the past ā€“ that they didn't know?

To be continuedā€¦

manikka thumbnail
res.

yepieee...1st to comment...šŸ„³šŸ˜Ž
interesting...and cliffhanger...
hows tht possible tht agrim married gayatri before ratna...??????šŸ˜’
soo many mysteries...but loved it...
Rana is such a cunning person...šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
why didn't gayatri tried to tell dhruv any thing...
after all he has seen her mother after such a long time...
is there sumthing happen to inspector ghai...why he is soo late...????šŸ¤”
is he fighting outside with the gang of lucchaas and lafangas of Rana...may be...šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Edited by manikka - 11 years ago
limitless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting turn of events