Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hi DurgaS! thanks so much, and a big WELCOME! we look fwd to having you here, it's a mad house, but you'll love it 😛

Hi DurgaS!  Welcome to our awesome thread!   welcome1.gif Thank you for your comment!  Please drop by again when you have a chance!  We have too much fun here!  😆 funkydance.gifboogie.gif
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 53

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : ArshiHamesha

Indi...thanks for invitin the Special Guests 🤗

Zoha nd Shy...ur Vms r truly hrt touchin nd special...m actually havin chills after watchin Saibo...nd Jeene ke ishare mil gaye...❤️ thanks a lot for sharin them ...no words can describe how perfect u both r in VM makin ⭐️

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Episode 48

Ami,

Episode full of fantastic dialogues, relationship highpoints and offcourse ASR shots worth framing :)
Red is yours and black is mine :)

her DM symbolized her heart, try as she might, she keep forgetting it, first in his office and now in his city, she always held her close to herself.

super ⭐️! her heart and DM :)

As she lost herself in his thought, she didn't realize DMs chunar dropped...a sign perhaps ?

Writers seem to have used all kinds of symbolisms in IPK. Dupatta, DM's chunar, DM, bangles, sindoor, pearls etc

The important thing is she really tried from day 1 to fit in, and other than Naniji, the rest of the family seems to like her.
La did try hard to be accepted by naniji.. in her own way.. though her ways are not the same as RM member's, the whole point which was overlooked by naniji is that la's intentions were right. 

Beautiful capture of expressions 😆 Loved the above expressions of naniji,di and mami

Shaadi aur baki riti riwaazose mera koyi matlab nahi hai
A rare kind of hero in star's land of shavan kumars :)  That is what comes to my mind with this dialogue !

The makers did an excellent job making this complex character with so many amazing layers come alive and to Barun Sobti, who had breathed the life it so deserved into him.

What can I say..nothing but 👏 and ILU dammit :)

ASR furiously takes his jacket and tie off as it seems to be a habit of his in his anger. ...much to the delight of his fans 😳😆

Just because we like it copying from urs..

but somehow she manages to find him, his mind just needs an excuse

These episodes khushi was in ASR land and ASR in khushi's land.  And once they are in one place they try to get far far away from each other !! What a couple ! :)

Thanks Ami.. loved the episode and your post :)
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 53

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : ArshiHamesha

Indi...thanks for invitin the Special Guests 🤗

Zoha nd Shy...ur Vms r truly hrt touchin nd special...m actually havin chills after watchin Saibo...nd Jeene ke ishare mil gaye...❤️ thanks a lot for sharin them ...no words can describe how perfect u both r in VM makin ⭐️

oh  sooo beautiful !  This collage is amazing !  loved it <3

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

oh  sooo beautiful !  This collage is amazing !  loved it <3

Very nicely done, Supriya! 👍🏼  I really love the color and the soft texture! heart_beat1.gif  It really has the romantic kind of glow!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

ami,

v charming writing today, sir, you obviously laued the epi. hard not to with that opening sequence. 😳. purple, i like that suggestion, once more at sheesh mahal. in fact, fie on all who got in the way of that. we all knew that's where the story had to return to.

green for our 🤢 boy. you're funny, that connection with other people's money 🤣.

and all the pinkwas as you know make me so happy. really this boy.

red is good, and the bits on mami and la, super good.

i so want these two to do something asr and khushi again soon.

why thank u sir, hope you were charmed 😊 glad i made you laugh too, couldn't resist that one, all i could think of was Anjali writing shyam a check 300,000(i thinkg) rs for a watch
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 53:
 This has one of the most significant episodes
 The Arnav- Anjali scene: It simply was magical and with it has such an aura of love. For Arnav sitting in the midst of trees was what made him close to his mom. When looking at the shooting star Anjali was wearing Mom's bangle which was reserved for Arnav's bride. It seemed as if both were trying to communicate with their mother and wanted her to tell them something in all these complications. Then we see the shooting star. It was as if Anjali's Mama had communicated. She wanted Arnav to wish something and with the hand that was wearing Mama's bangle. Maybe that is why Arnav felt so close to his Mom and was really wishing for Khushi not to leave. Then when he said I do not wish anything from stars he was saying the truth- he wanted his ma to bring Khushi back to his life and was confident that if Ma was there would have done that. It was a miracle possibly as if their mother spoke to Anjali. As if Ma told Anjali to wish for the person who would bring all the happiness in his Arnav'sand make him forget his pain of losing his mother. Anjali seemed to have obediently obliged to her mom's wishes. It was as if Ma trusted her daughter to be a substitute mother. It made me remember Arnav telling his di- " You have never made me feel the absence of either Mom or dad." and " Di-aap ho na- mere liye wohi Kafi hain." It seems as if Arnav always communicated with his mother through Di. Today it was as if he sat with his di in between his plants to make Ma realize he really needed her to get Khushi back to him.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbIpVz75BqY&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

The Payal- Khushi scene: Buaji said that Khushi was Jilebi rani and we know Jilebi for Khushi is Arnav. Anyway, I think Khushi looked very pretty in the outfit. The settings were also magical. However they were both wishing the best for their parents. It made me realize that the daughters really loved their parents and vice versa. They could do anything for them.  I actually appreciate Khushi's Mom and her love for the kids which was evident even though they were not her own. She was grateful that they had accepted her. The way Shashi took them to Darga after the marriage broke was commendable. We see that Buaji was complaining about the cost of making Jilebis in a day and they never complained ever even when they were losing everything about Khushi's whims and the cost. We know that they had not been financially solvent, but still Amma sold her own Jewelry when Arnav came but kept Khushi's mom's jewelry to give them to her for her wedding. She was Payal's step mother but was arguing to give everything for Payal's happiness. So in this episode we realize that the Gupta's daughter's loved their parents because of the numerous instances that they saw which made them love their parents and it was substantiated by the respect they had for them because of the sacrifices they saw their parents make for them.
Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
Some fan arts to share!  These are created by my friend C3cilia!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Episode 48

Ami,

Episode full of fantastic dialogues, relationship highpoints and offcourse ASR shots worth framing :)
Red is yours and black is mine :)

her DM symbolized her heart, try as she might, she keep forgetting it, first in his office and now in his city, she always held her close to herself.

super ⭐️! her heart and DM :)

As she lost herself in his thought, she didn't realize DMs chunar dropped...a sign perhaps ?

Writers seem to have used all kinds of symbolisms in IPK. Dupatta, DM's chunar, DM, bangles, sindoor, pearls etc

The important thing is she really tried from day 1 to fit in, and other than Naniji, the rest of the family seems to like her.
La did try hard to be accepted by naniji.. in her own way.. though her ways are not the same as RM member's, the whole point which was overlooked by naniji is that la's intentions were right. 

Beautiful capture of expressions 😆 Loved the above expressions of naniji,di and mami

Shaadi aur baki riti riwaazose mera koyi matlab nahi hai
A rare kind of hero in star's land of shavan kumars :)  That is what comes to my mind with this dialogue !

The makers did an excellent job making this complex character with so many amazing layers come alive and to Barun Sobti, who had breathed the life it so deserved into him.

What can I say..nothing but 👏 and ILU dammit :)

ASR furiously takes his jacket and tie off as it seems to be a habit of his in his anger. ...much to the delight of his fans 😳😆

Just because we like it copying from urs..

but somehow she manages to find him, his mind just needs an excuse

These episodes khushi was in ASR land and ASR in khushi's land.  And once they are in one place they try to get far far away from each other !! What a couple ! :)

Thanks Ami.. loved the episode and your post :)

Thanks Ritu, for taking the time to go through and your lovely comments 🤗
they really did use so much symbolism that i was totally oblivious to the 1st time...hence my obsession grows with this second watch. .

in reply to the purple, hum bhi aapse i love you dammit !!!😳 Barun deserves all the praise, the man is impeccable. 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Some fan arts to share!  These are created by my friend C3cilia!

AWESOME Katelyn! tell ur friend they are beautiful!!!!!!