gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its bcumin vry thrilling n interesting. Wow arnav side is winnin
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it.

How scaring arnav is...really man noone can expect a gift like this before wedding.. But he is so caring he want to ease her pain so he he gifted her a electrical breast pump...aweee so sweet of him...

Update soon thnx for the pm.
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Such thoughtful of Arnav. That was very touching scene. The rest was very intriguing
Can't wait to know their next plan
joe_arhi thumbnail
Very interesting update. Curiosity is at peeks. Eager to know who will win and who will lose. An amazing update dear. Arnav always surprising with his care. Get well soon and update when u r well. Take care. Thanks for the PM.
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luv it

updt soon
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the author's desk: Since I told you all DG update will be later, this update comes a little early to cheer you all up... Thanks for all your wishes- thanks for all the comments... PMs later

Hope you will all enjoy it... The story would stretch officially two updates longer- I am trying hard to wrap it with 72 parts... Fingers crossed

Happy reading

Much later when Sid walked into RM- Lavanya was livid with anger.

"Where did you go Sid- No phones- your mobile was either busy or switched off?"

"Oh nothing Lav- I was busy with some office work" Sid told her as he climbed up the stairs- gesturing her to follow him.

It was sometime before he could get Arnav and Kushi alone in their room. As soon as he found an opportunity he immediately told him of all the events of the afternoon.

Arnav was shocked to know that there were 2 of his recruits who were giving information to Rana.  Sid further told them all that there were still 7 microphones around the house- and Rana was still getting information through them.

"The software is capable of mailing the zipped files to Rana" he told them.  He further went ahead and told them that he might be right in guessing that Rana might hit tonight at RM- taking for granted that Arush might be alone- And if he is successful in harming Arush in any way- Arnav and Kushi would be distracted to go for a wedding tomorrow.

"How in the world could anyone think that I would be stupid enough to leave Arush alone here and party at the farmhouse?" Arnav asked cynically

"You would or you wouldn't that's not the matter here- But the general idea is that the party is for the youngsters.- Rana would think so- or we should make him think so" Sid told him "I have asked Inspector Ghai to surround this area- in case Rana decides to come here"

"I refuse to accept for this plan- This is utter bullshit"

Sid looked impatient

"Do you really think that I would be using your son as bait Arnav? For heaven's sake you have to trust me a little- If I suspect that Arush might be under risk- I would throw myself in front of him to save him"

"I know you would do that' It's not about trust Sid- I do trust you with my life and beyond that too" Arnav told little awkwardly "But I am talking about the plan- I meant to say there would be no point'" he trailed off and the room was enveloped with silence.

The two ladies in the room sat there silent as the awkwardness exended a little- Though Sid and Arnav were always in a nemesis mood most of the time- there was always an undercurrent suspicion of slow and steady friendship budding between the two and this was the first time that one of them voiced it. And the fact that it was vocalized by the reserved one rather than the talkative one, surprised Kushi as her eyes welled up emotionally- Lavanya who was sitting by her side held her hands in relief and gave her a watery smile.

"Sid, I don't think he would come- He has a lot of men to do his bidding" Arnav spoke at last, breaking the silence'Sid who hadn't expected Arnav to be frank about trusting him was a little shaky.

"No-hmm..yeah.. Yes-" he stammered at last "I mean, he was not in touch with the either of his informants who were arrested today- which means he wouldn't be in contact with most of them- but with a very few- he would be- and I agree he would use them ' instead of coming here- "

"If only we find out a way to bring him in person here" La wished

"He would come when he has a purpose" Kushi thought aloud "and that could be something involving property itself- right"

"Right- exactly" Arnav shouted "that's a wonderful idea"

"What idea? I didn't give any idea"

"You did!- you just told he would come for the property right? Why don't we make the property a bait?"

"How do we manage that? We won't until tomorrow- after the wedding" Sid reminded him

"No Sid- tomorrow it won't be bait anymore- If Rana's plans fail today- he would have planned something for tomorrow. But what if we give him a shock treatment today? That way, he wouldn't be able to execute it with any of his men- but jump in directly to do the damage control- any of us in his position would do the same"

"And what is that shock treatment?" Sid asked

Arnav smirked as he got up from his recliner and went to Kushi

"Kushi, would you mind if our wedding plans got changed?"

"What ?" she asked puzzled "we are getting married tomorrow morning Arnav- you want to change it now?"

Arnav was still smiling when he kneeled down beside Kushi

"No Kushi- we were supposed to get married tomorrow- but let's prepone it ' how about getting married to me tonight? "

Both the girls were dumbstruck at the pace in which the plans were changing

"Wicked" Sid told as he returned Arnav's smirk "that's absolutely a brilliant idea- but why farmhouse?"

"Because that way-we will escape the microphones here- the man will be stunned to know that his property slipped through his fingers." Arnav explained

"But how are we going to manage to move everyone from here to the farmhouse without letting them know about the change of plans?" Kushi asked them

"haaa..that can be easily managed Jelebi- just tell them that sangeet and the party is combined and we will have it in the farmhouse- simple!"

"Wont Rana suspect anything? About the change of plans?"

"He will- and he will try to find out why the plans changed suddenly. He will ' to my best belief- will send someone to spy on us" Arnav told them

"Yeah that is ' if he doesn't have anyone already on that task- I am sure he would have known by now that his informants are under arrest"

"yeah anyway-he wouldn't have suspected the wedding to come- which will bring him out in open" Arnav told.

"Ok Lav, get started, we have things to do at the farm house before the wedding party arrives" Sid told as he pulled Lavanya along "see you guys soon at the Farmhouse"

"Sid, why do you want me there?" Gayathri asked him while Lavanya stood watching Sid trying to get the unsuspecting Gayathri Maa into his plan.

"What do you mean GayathriMaa, We have a wedding in another 2 hours- and I and Lav have to get the farmhouse decked up for the occasion- we can't get help from anyone in the family- No one knows- and I don't know about these stuff- and Lav doesnt either- You have to come and help us"

"Sid, I don't mind coming there- But you shouldn't ask me to stay back- I don't want anyone there to feel uneasy due to my presence- I will be gone before they come back- If you agree to this then I am in"

"I want only two hours of your time'Just help us with what is all required for a wedding to happen' They are coming there in around 3 hours- I will drop you back here before they all come in- ok?"

"OK- give me a few minutes, I will be ready real quick"

"yup- we will be in the lobby" Sid called out as he took Lavanya's hand and went out

As they close the door behind them, Lavanya shook her haed at him

"I know what you are planning- I sincerely hope it will not back fire"

"It won't- She won't agree if we tell her to come- and Arnav won't ask her voluntarily to come for his wedding' There are certain things that need to be given some extra push to make it happen- and this is one of those"

Lavanya silenced him seeing Gayathri approaching the lobby.

"Here- Hold this Sid- have it with you- the legal documents to be signed by Arnav- after he gets married. It better to get it over with as soon as possible" Gayathri told as she gave a file to him and soon all the three were off to the farmhouse to make it look convivial for the wedding party

Gayathri was speaking to the pandit ji when the entire Raizada and Gupta crowd entered the farmhouse.

She stood there in shock realizing that Sid had actually tricked her into this. While the members themselves were shocked and wondering what was happening there- as they saw a haven ready to be lit and there was a pandit ji speaking to a lady- but all they expected was a stage set for sangeet.

Dadi who noticed Gayathri gasped in happiness- thinking that Gayathri had finally consented to come for Arnav's sangeet.

"Chotey" Anjali turned to him "You said sangeet right?"

"Yeah di- there is a small change of plans- I and Kushi decided to get married now itself"

Admist the confused expressions and surprises ' Arnav walked in the front and came to a stand still looking at Gayathri standing there.

"Hey guys- this is all we could do to make the farm house presentable in two hours" Sid said as he came out from middle of some decorations that was happening "Very less time- I had to make do with a wedding contractors who would be easily available- rather than the best ones"

"That's alright Sid- it looks amazing" Kushi told smiling at him as she nodded her towards Gayathri Maa.

Sid winked at her. 

"You lied to me Sid" Gayathri hissed as he came near her

"All for a good cause- it is in the character of the mothers to forgive Kid's lies"

"I am leaving right now" she hissed again as she turned back to lift her clutch from the nearby couch and started to walk.

"Gayathri Maa, I am so happy you are here today- wont you stay back? Arnav ji tell her to stay back na?" Kushi prodded at that time.

"Yeah stay back Gayathri Ji" Anjali told her not knowing who she really was "Are you a acquaintance of Sid's? a relative?"

"Oh-yeah Anjali ji- We are related through the sponsorship program that she introduced and I took ' back at school- But basically she is more related to you all- I mean she heads the MCF that DadiMaa founded" Sid gave a quick introduction

"Oh I see, So glad to meet you" Anjali said with pleasant smile as she turned back and quickly checked with her dadi. "You should stay back for me brother's wedding"

As Gayathri stood there still looking uneasy, Kushi exerted pressure on Arnav's hands which were clutching her tightly to make him tell something

"please" she whispered to him as he stood there glaring down.

"Stay back" he managed to say at last to a still reluctant looking Gayathri.

Anjali guessed there was some tension between her brother and this lady and though she didn't know what, she decided to brush it off for now.

"Stay back Gayathri Ji" Nani also told her "Oddly I have a feeling that I have seen you somewhere.. Do you belong to Lucknow too?"

"I used to stay at Lucknow " Gayathri told a little awkwardly as Kushi realized that Arnav was exerting so much pressure on her hands that it started aching for her.  She strained hard not to wince- knowing well he was trying hard not to react with the anger that he felt ' and this was a unknowing vent out.

"Haa.. Now you have to stay back Gayathri Maa- everyone are saying to you stay for the wedding" Lavanya told her

"No.. Lavanya" Gayathri stammered her apology and turned to look at Arnav, Kushi and Anjali

"Thanks for the invite- But I really have to go' You all carry on"

"You are staying back Gayathri" Dadi's commanding voice rang across from where she stood

"Maaji- Please don't force me"

Anjali looked surprised as she realized that Gayathri was addressing Dadi as Maaji- She noticed that Nani had scrunched her eyebrows too.

"If you really consider me your Maaji- stay back for my pota's wedding" Dadi told her

Then the realization happened for Nani as she exclaimed in shock

"You are Gayathri Rana- Arent you?" She asked with a strained voice

Gayathri nodded meekly.

"Yes I- I am"

Realization struck Anjali too as she stepped back from the lady as she turned hastily towards her brother

"Chotey.. Chotey " she whispered as the agony of the past came hitting her.

"I.. I can't believe this.. What is happening here Subadra? How could you ask her to.. to.."

"Devyani- you need to let this go- If you trust me- you need to trust her too- She is innocent"

"Innocent? She took away my daughter from me- These kids grew up without their parents because of her-How could you ask me to trust her? "

" Yeah- I am asking you trust her- for I know the truth- I know far more than any of you here know ' she was not responsible for anything that happened that night"

"But that cannot change the fact that she is the other woman" Mamiji told in her usual style

"No she is not the other woman- Infact she..."

"Maaji-" Gayathri called out to stop Dadi from continuing more " I think it is prudent to stop here'"

Curiosity raised in the eyes of everyone gathered there but Gayathri effectively put a stop to it.

"My presence would only hamper the happiness ' associated with the event- I have to leave Maaji- Forgive me."

"Gayathri Maa" Sid called out hastily

"It's Ok Sid.. " She said as she smiled at him and started to leave the place.

As she passed a silenced Dadi who was looking at her with a sorry face-a grimaced looking Nani, crossed Anjali, Arnav and Kushi ' Kushi put out her free hand to stop Gayathri- Much to Arnav's Annoyance.

"you are about to start your life Kushi- wont you want everyone around to have a happy face- Carry on" Gayathri said as she released herself from Kushi's hands and moved ahead.

As she crossed Arush who was being carried by NK, he let out a casual cheer, for which Gayathri patted his cheek and moved to step out.

"I will drop you back" Sid called out as he jumped down from the dais

"No Sid, I will manage" Gayathri called back

Dadi stood there staring at Sid- who had genuinely tried for a positive outcome of the situation- but it had badly backfired as La feared.

"It backfired badly Sid" La muttered to Sid

"Yeah Flop show!" Sid muttered back "I owe Gayathri Maa an apology"

Arnav let out a loud sigh.

"Stop"

With everyone looking at him with shocked and curious faces, he left Kushi's hand and went to Gayathri

"I think you deserve to be here after all that you did for me and my sister- after the efforts you took to save my wife's and Son's life- Wont you stay back for my wedding. I trust my Dadi's judgment- I ..I believe you are innocent as my mother- in the entire ordeal"

Kushi, Sid, La and Dadi broke into smiles. Gayathri looked at Arnav with a half relieved, half reluctant expression.

Kushi ran to Gayathri and took her hand

"Come in" she said as she pulled her inside.

Though the family had its reservations about the lady, they still accepted her presence for they all believed and respected Arnav's decision immensely.  If the lady was good enough for him- she will be good enough for the rest too.

Gayathri finally nodded and smiled at Kushi as she followed her inside.

"Alright then..get ready fast- both of you.. we have kept the wedding joda and the sherwani in the rooms to the left and right" La told as she went near Kushi, rushing her to the room on the left.

Gayathri caught Dadi's eyes briefly and she saw relief in her eyes- Gayathri knew better. She knew Arnav hadn't accepted her fully- He had done it out of respect for his dadi- or for Kushi's happiness. She sighed as she thought it would be long before Anjali or Arnav would accept her ' if not whole heartedly- atleast on casual talking terms. She knew she would be able to prove her innocence in a matter of seconds- But she had long decided to carry that secret with her to the grave. The only person who knew it was Maaji- and she would'nt tell anyone- for she had already guarded it with a promise before she told her about it.

As the wedding celebrations started, A hooded figure in a parked auto dialed a number from his mobile

"Ji, Linga here.. You told me to follow them to know about the change of plans'"

"'."

"They have reached the farmhouse.. But it seems like a wedding ceremony- not a sangeet"

"'"

"ji..saab.. I am sure' it looks like a wedding ceremony.. I saw it with my own eyes"

"'"

"Yes Saab' Arnav and Kushi only' everyone else in the family are here' Gayathri jee is also here'"

"'"

"Yes Saab.. I saw her... "

"..."

"What do you want me to do?"

"'"

"Alright Saab, I will plan something... As for the others I will wait until you come"

"'"

To be continued...
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Once again the changed nature of Arnav has come into the fore!
It has shown how he has become a family man. That guy puts in all his efforts to anything and everything he does. For him only 100% seems to be the only thing that gives satisfaction.
So Gayathri and Sid have realized that Rana is about to strike!
Sid is preparing for it without dampening the wedding festivities.
Sid and the rest on beat. Patrolling around RM. 
Rana on prowl.
Will he come in person now that two of his sidekicks are in custody?
So HP is also involved!That is expected. Actual Mr. Know-all of RM ain't he?

Looking forward to the next update.
Edited by rulama - 11 years ago
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
res

I told you once in my comment that when these two business shrewd mind will come together they'll rock...
Sid initiated the idea...Arnav gave it a conclusion...
Gayathri...she is woman with big heart...I love this motherly figure who is still trying to mend her all fault which she did unknowingly..
Arnav as a person... became very mature...happiness of Khushi...or respect for his Dadi...or care for his Di...or the silent growing friendship with Sid...you described a way...Arnav nailed it.

brilliant my friend!
Edited by heavenspirit - 11 years ago