Fatima Gul-akhir mera qasoor kya (need help)

NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey friends! Hello!
I dont know whether anyone is following Fatima Gul on urdu1 or not, as i could not find any related posts.
I am a curious person and always anxious to know the climax of those stories which already exists (as in case of other novel-adopted and previously telecasted shows)
So if anyone of you knows upcoming story line of the show then please tell me what will happen next.
And yes i am adding *SPOILER* alert in advance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Maggie_ thumbnail
it is such a thaka hoa drama๐Ÿ˜ณ
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiprincess

it is such a thaka hoa drama๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes, the show z slow.. Draaaggginggg ๐Ÿ˜ณ but still i waaanttt 2 knw da storyline..
RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
FatmaGul will start Studying...They will get to know that her brother's kid is not his kid and that before getting married to Mukkadas she was already pregnant...Karim's ex girlfriend from America will come for few episodes..Kareem will Turn himslef in and confess everything and Fatma will file for a case against the four of them...Then the Fight for justice will start with alot of people changing sides ...Salim's wife will stand with Fatma against her husband whom she will later on Divorce...Vural will try to commit Suicide

This only the gist of it :)...It is gonna be amazing trust me 
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Racha-

FatmaGul will start Studying...They will get to know that her brother's kid is not his kid and that before getting married to Mukkadas she was already pregnant...Karim's ex girlfriend from America will come for few episodes..Kareem will Turn himslef in and confess everything and Fatma will file for a case against the four of them...Then the Fight for justice will start with alot of people changing sides ...Salim's wife will stand with Fatma against her husband whom she will later on Divorce...Vural will try to commit Suicide

This only the gist of it :)...It is gonna be amazing trust me 

thanx racha !! ๐Ÿ˜Š yes, even i think so when i saw few images of fatima gul upcoming episodes on their facebook page.. it will be gud bt when dats da question...
one more thing fatima will file case even against karim ?????????๐Ÿ˜ณ why???????
he is innocent phir bhi????
RACHA90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatluS

thanx racha !! ๐Ÿ˜Š yes, even i think so when i saw few images of fatima gul upcoming episodes on their facebook page.. it will be gud bt when dats da question...
one more thing fatima will file case even against karim ?????????๐Ÿ˜ณ why???????
he is innocent phir bhi????

Yes Even Karim is included...He is innocent but he did cover for the crime and he was the one who spotted her first and stopped her...

He goes to report the case at the police station..he confesses everything ...then Fatma files a case ..But ofcourse Karim's punishement wont be as harsh the other three
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail
oh acha!! Sounds like lot of action is likely to place..
Well i saw an image in which fatima and karim were in bride & groom's dress.. Both really happy, so i thought that story will now turn to lighter note.
RACHA90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatluS

oh acha!! Sounds like lot of action is likely to place..
Well i saw an image in which fatima and karim were in bride & groom's dress.. Both really happy, so i thought that story will now turn to lighter note.

Well AMidst the drama, tension  ,and action ...Karim helps Fatma heal and make her again trust people and men in specific...after the trauma and Mustafa disapointed her 

It is a beautiful Story...
starstruckk thumbnail
Fatima Gul? what drama is this? a Turkish one? 
NatluS-Sahiba thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Racha-

Well AMidst the drama, tension ,and action ...Karim helps Fatma heal and make her again trust people and men in specific...after the trauma and Mustafa disapointed her

It is a beautiful Story...

thanks racha! Thanku so much buddy! Em Really waiting for love story to start.. I really wish we had some discussion thread or some AT, to discuss the daily happenings of the show