Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Like a lot of you said - I agree about the Arjun-Aisha thing. I do think the CVs are going to gradually steer towards that angle, and today was the very beginning of it, I think.

But my favorite part of the episode - Aisha. I love her character. She's such a strong individual, never  backing down, and her replies just had me entertained today. But at the same time, today we saw her other side as well, as she comforted Ram Naik's wife, when the other members of the ETF were watching. :)

But overall - I would say this was one of the best cases that we've seen! It did have everything - the comedy, the suspense, the different elements, but it all actually tied together very well! I never expected it to be a suicide turned into an accidental death case! Ever.

Only 1 thing that I really noticed today - when Arjun takes off his aviators, ever, he kinda just dumps then in his shirt. Or is that just me, because the video I'm watching isn't clear 😆😆
wildire thumbnail
I noticed that Aisha eyes were red, plus had a few tears when she comforted Naik's wife.

And yes, Rathod helplessness was clearly justified...!!!
And commenting on that lady as loudspeaker was hilarious!!!!

This was a complete episode...
It had very thing... Emotion+Thiller+Comedy..!!

HATS OFF TO THE WRITER!!!
HE must indeed be very good!!
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think todays episode was AWESOME!!! It had everything; such as Ayesha and Arjuns pairing and Shree's college no-entry incident and Shree's complaining about work and the episode was also full of emotions. I really liked todays episode ðŸ˜Š
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Naina Dii.. Thats not just you! I too have noticed that dumoing thing..that style of him is really damn cool.
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes luvd the episode ..
story was gripping...everyone was perfect...
the way arjun catches the small small clues is amazing..
.arjun-ayesha were luking gud together
shree lyk always made us happy...luvd the scene hw he was about to say khadoos and arjun came
shree to darr gaya tha..his expressions were vry funny😆