Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

To all who are part of this thread and forum,
I would like to take this moment to let you know how wonderfully talented and gifted each and everyone of you are, from your writings, to your comments,  your VMs (whether you have made them or just placed them), those who edit those amazing photos and those who observe and are silent readers.  I feel like I have found a place to soothe a hurting heart when our beloved show closed.  Yes, we are or can be crazy fans but we have reason to be .  This show is a treasure chest and
in review we get to rummage deep down into the chest to find all the jewels and pearls within!
Thank you especially Doctor ( and your helpers or co-creators) for this thread! πŸ‘ So let's have a blast! Hugs to all!
πŸ€—

THANK YOU Cinthia for reminding me why i'm here at 12 am, its b/c of you guys! it really is a special place and EVERY SINGLE PERSON here makes it special. Barun Sobti said in his interview with Gul that the show had a holy connection...i think that "holy connection" has transferred over to this thread πŸ˜‰
unbelievable line in blue,  and yes lets have a blast. a trip to mexico and all those margaritas would really be awesome with everyone here...@ Indi, we would teach you "ole" and some salsa too! btw i thought for a second we can call hime Mr.Chotey, but it doesn't sound right if you get my jist LOL!!!! 

thanks Doc and RIsha!!!!!!

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

"khushi"

"then love knew it was called love.
and when i lifted my eyes to your name,
suddenly your heart showed me my way."
~~~ pablo neruda ~~~

"khushi"
the first time ever he called out her name. in panic, scared, uncanny feeling of disaster creeping in. almost a prayer.
and she opened her eyes. 27 became magical at that very moment amid all the rain, thunder, lightning, and collapsing scaffolding. he had quickly connected the dots and realised she was most probably stranded in the dilapidated building. in seconds he was in his suv, angry with sinha, rushing to find her, eyes gripped by worry, maybe a trace of guilt too. felt like the longest drive possibly, he screeched to a halt at the guesthouse, almost crashing into the building. he looked at the structure and his feet spoke before his mind did.

he ran.

inside only darkness and clutter, but no sign of life. when he picked up the bag and saw her phone, he knew she was around and alone. fear seized his senses. his eyes stilled, then lit up imagining perhaps the worst.

her name came surging out of him. a desperate call. then once more, decibel ascending. what had started the week before, that blinding awareness which wouldn't leave him alone, making him angry, mad at her, that seemed to add on an unnamed emotion. the man who had hollered "miss gupta!" that same morning, just let go of his inhibitions and called out to her, it seemed to me, from somewhere deep deep inside.

khushi... khsuhi. and a new journey began.

he found his way to her finally. when he forced open the door and looked at her huddled in a corner in the dark, he was beside himself with relief and tension, both filling him at once. a man of quick decisions and action, he knew there wasn't much time to lose, he went up to her and looked at her, then bent down catching hold of her hand, intent on taking her away to safety.

tear stained, mind fuzzy with all the terrible feelings of the day, first his screaming and harshly sending her away, then the horror of being trapped in a crumbling building, crying out for help while no one listened, she was beyond resistance or thought. or so it seemed.

he pulled her up in one urgent motion, she stood up as her loosened plait gave way and her hair opened. as he looked at her, her hair flew wild like the elements outside, framing her beautiful face, now storm tossed. a feeling of great force entered and permeated the scene. words from a very old song floated into my mind... kuch na kaho, kuch bhi na kaho...
samay ka ye pal thamsa gaya hai... aur is pal mein koi nahin hai... bas ek main hoon... bas ek tum ho. yes it did seem like that. there was him and her, and nothing else in the whole wide universe. not even time.

he felt it. i wonder if she did. or maybe there was too much passion of another kind in her at the moment for this to register.

we cross infinity with every step
we meet eternity in every second
~~~ rabindranath tagore ~~~

they hurtled out of the room. and as he went ahead, she suddenly stopped. he knew something was coming. he tried to gather his composure, tell her he had no idea... but she was in no mood to listen.

at last. after all that. everytjhing that had transpired between them from the day they met. all his insults, his cruel behavioiur, his inexplicable insults, his everything.

at last it all got to her.

and a rage more fierce than the elements outside broke. khushi let arnav singh raizada have it. no mr arnav singh raizada, you listen to me. she rode into him, lacerating in her fury, how dare he, how dare he do this to her. not just a minor this or a little that, your whole life is based on a wrong foundation.

magnificent gussa. asr had met his match it seemed.

she pushed him when he tried to hold her, she shoved him with all her might. her anger poured its lethal torrent, wanting to do permanent damage. in the end, he knew he had to act, if not anything, to stop her tirade, calm her down. and yes, his temper wasn't exactly languishing silently, it was rising at every word, every push from her. he caught hold of her arms and held her, determined to have his way. without words if necessary.

"never be afraid of the moments - thus sings the voice of the everlasting."
~~~ rabindranath tagore ~~~

starting last week, it has been about moments. that have more in them than words or script can describe. everything is getting more murmurous with flutters of unknown unspoken feelings, instincts, senses. the sixth sense is at work and more compelling than the other five. the subtext is rich, richer.

today, three such moments. her name on his lips; the two of them caught in a space beyond time; the kindling of something in her expressed in wild anger.

when he saw her in her saree, then saved her and held her in the rain, something in him changed. he resisted, in his typical way. with gussa. but knowing she was in imminent danger, and he had put her there even if without realising, something in him shattered more. and felt more. the winds knew it. maybe even she did. let's see what happens tomorrow.

WOW!!!! you just don't diapoint do you? LOVED the whole thing but especiall the description of  how is pulled her πŸ‘ and the quotes and the songs you've applied PERFECT!!!! 
BRILLIANT in BLUE
AMAZING in purple!!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

in the silence, something seeped into him and all he could do was be its captive. his hands moved without volition, almost as though pulled by a magnet toward her face. he had no idea what he was doing, just that he had to do this. for she had touched him already. with her tear.

episode 28

"touch has memory."
~~~ john keats ~~~

a sense was awakened today. touch. physical, emotional, in the gut, in the heart. he thrust her back against a huge drum of some sort, wanting to calm her, and himself perhaps too. the searing storm had entered both, and swirled dangerously. he had no idea things were in such a state, he said. as he watched, her face spoke fire, anger, transiting to pain and surprisingly almost a plea for mercy; he hadn't realised how hard he was holding her wrist. a tear formed and fell.

all through played rabba vey in the layer beyond, speaking of connection beyond words beyond logic beyond the limits of our reality, even when there wasanger, when everything hurt, there was no looking back.
sight had made the crack in the fortress wall, sound of her name revealed how hard it had hit, now touch smashed a rampart. beautiful direction and feel for the moment. tremulous, strains of rabba vey played on.

a glistening pearl on his hand. then another. like his first, then second call: khushi.

as though first drops of rain on parched earth. and they flooded his heart. stronger than an ocean, swifter than the rain. he freed her wrist and grappled with unknown feelings. those tears, what were they doing to him. his eyes wouldn't, couldn't leave her face.

before he could pull himself together, she passed out. limp, and trusting in his arms. concern and bafflement...
and so it was that his gaze fell on a stray strand of hair and a desire he couldn't understand or overcome took over.

to touch.

to feel that hair and tuck it behind that ear, to stroke a cheek, and then another? why, asr, why? he had no answer. he wasn't even thinking. she had let go on him, and he just wanted to be there with her. tender, loving, gentle, sweet, just feeling her innocent skin against his. something beyond him pulled him and kept him there.

"see how she leans her cheek upon her hand!
o that i were a glove upon that hand,
that i might touch that cheek!
"
~~~ romeo's soliloquy, william shakespeare

he lifted his hand and did as he felt compelled to. i felt my breath stay still as this most intoxicating sequence unfolded.

later he would pick her up in his arms, cradle her like a child, something precious, and take her to his suv, then her home. there, he'd be greeted by a sister's wrath, and an aunt's curses; insulted, shown the door. yet all he'd know is that she held on to his shirt, that he had to be gentle with her, that he couldn't just leave without knowing she was alright. he'd notice his finger marks on her wrist, and the cut on the other, her blood, red, deep, alive in that ugly gash.

he'd been responsible for that too.

someone called shyam would make him wonder. was he thinking this is a man important to her? did he not like it? in the car, a broken bangle, she'd left behind a memory for him, and then he'd see the wound on his palm. his blood, red, deep, alive. had their blood touched?

a dupatta once had billowed with abandon and caressed his face, now it streamed out and marked memories, catching the tale in its folds. i listened, captivated. the makers of this story had a strange passion to tell it well, take it deeper than the idiot box's measurements and reach. their simple devices to cross into another dimension, one beyond the senses five: a churi, a dupatta, a jalebi, a couch.. among them the dupatta so elegant, so eloquent. romantic, unheeding of good sense, going to forbidden places and touching eternity whenever it wished.

the episode was ballet like, musical, and a song just kept coming to me. listen to it while you read, might be more fun. 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUXC_dhQHzY[/YOUTUBE]
credit uploader

again BRILLIANT in blue...and i think thats the only color i used miss BRILLIANT! Love a little Shakespere anywhere, and how perfect is of that scene. the first line is gripping!!! GREAT pickup on that Rabba ve, i think it was one of the most magical ones.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

πŸ€— Big hug to you ❀️ i missed all of you guys too! πŸ˜Š, kya karen the real life keeps me on my toes. went to visit mom and got yelled at every time i TRIED to get on my ipad...since hubby also complained about my addition and his negligence  :( we are finally back, it is now 12:03 am him sound asleep, couldn't keep away much longer...i think pagalkhana calls all of us but oh well πŸ˜† interesting mix of music...but who am i to say anything? i have listened to eminem and Lata Mangaskar back to back!

before i forget, my deepest condolences on missing Barun  in Cacutta, i heard the shriek loud and clear sister!!!!!  also  i feel like dancing b/c i see you've been busy bee writing cant wait to get to all of them your masterpieces that is!!!! finally i'm working on getting that drool corner ready so don't worry! its coming.. 

oye ami,
you are here 😳 πŸ€—

pagalkhana it is, but such happy pagals. and see, we are all prepared, we have a doctor among us. sorry bad joke.

doctor, what are you doing to us? not good not good.

i think our husbands and other imp fam members should form a support group. poor things.

thanks you for acknowledging shriek, wrote lots, don't read it, those pictures say it all. very picture paints a thousand words, our ipk.

ready to faintwa at the corner.

so so good to see you.

BarunDiwani thumbnail

a feeling he had never known before. that he had said had no place in his life. how much anguish in it, for a man who had to be in control, never lose himself in anything. certainly not love. and yet that scratch on his hand, that blood, the memories. unbearable.

episode 29

lyrical portrayal of a man falling in love. that's what those unspeakably beautiful 3 odd minutes seemed to me. entrancing music, not a single word, graceful camera movement. a room in blues, greys, beiges, and a deep wound in red. a man feeling the touch of one he craves in it; immersed, hypnotised, lost in an emotion he'd never thought he'd meet.

when he came home after leaving her, there was nani with many questions, and di trying to make everything calm again. but he was in no mood to answer. please, i want to be left alone. alone? will you ever be alone again?
di fussed over his cut, he was disengaged, walked away, his fist balled.
in his room he paused looking almost trapped, restless.

and then like a little boy who'd found the first marvelous "treasure" in a pile of mud or sand, he opened his palm, to look at his wound. jo tum mehsoos karti ho woh main mehsoos karta hoon... if you've been cut, so have i, yes so have i. he lifted his hand and gently touched his cut. almost cradling it the way he'd cradled her before.

arnav's namesake, the ocean, swirled in him. crashing, ebbing, peaks, troughs, anger, hate, love. what. he knew not. all he could do was let it pull him in. for what is asr to know of love? there was no place for it in his life. he said so, he believed it even more. yet, she was there. left her mark and it throbbed in more than physical pain.

never seemed out of place this soulful asr and his tanhaai. because by now, we'd come to understand this brash young man had a sensitive core. that felt, often more than others. that acted with conscience and empathy, when those that mattered to him were involved. most striking till now for me, his pampering of mamiji with that gaudy necklace, just because he got her and her feelings.

just like barun got asr. like no one eklse did. and so in that interview, a treasure really for all thsoe who love asr, he said what he really liked about his character.

sensitivity.

that's why i could never think of harsh things like retribution, even when he dragged her to the temple that fateful night. i knew that too was love, just like the one he felt at this moment. a kind of love rarely seen, and if you can take its fury, its beauty would drown you even more. she knew it as she went along too.

but at this moment, he had no idea it was that feeling
. her thoughts just plagued him. he wanted to forget. frustrated, he slammed his wardrobe door, and awaited composure.

di walked in. again questions. she could sense he was very upset, his elder sibling who perhaps understood him better than most others. what's bothering you, i know who you're thinking of. "di, main khushi ke baare mein nahin soch raha hoon." khushi?

just before that in the sitting room, there had been a most emotionally difficult exchange with nani. her love, versus his need to lead his own life. nani was not pleased with his choice of girl, lavanya. she wanted to have a say in his decision for she cared. "main jaanta hoon, nani, par kuch faisle, achhe ya burey, insaan ko khud lene chahie... aur jaldbaazi mein kiye gaye faisle, kabhi theek nahin hote..." di tried to say something. and he spat out, "di, please, mujhe abi khushi ke baare mein koi baat nahin karni."

twice she came to him unbidden, slip of the tongue. or yearning of the heart?

how would he know? for he'd said, "mere liye pyaar koi maine nahin rakhta." for him and nani, pyaar only seemed to suggest terrible tings. he didn't say so explicitly, but nani did, "pyaar naam ka shabd hai na, oo ka ek hi matlab hai... barbadi." it was clear this had a lot to do with asr's parents and their life, their hasty decisions, their story.

but in our story, pyaar had made a strike and escape seemed impossible. what troubles you, di persisted, and finally she offered to feed him. the boy who lost his mother at 14, who became father, brother, man of the house, protector overnight, who never ever asked anything for himself, today he was feeling the need for someone. for this unfamiliar feeling troubled him no end. how sweetly he turned and handed her the plate. yes, i need a little cuddling tonight, a lullaby maybe?

but he kept quiet. what's the matter, don't you trust me she asked. trust? the word broken to smithereens by his father. yes a part of him couldn't trust anyone perhaps. but di? oh he so desperately wanted to trust.
   trust. love. elemental issues of life faced him tonight.

i wanted to play a song for asr here. 😳

"wise men say only fools rush in
but i can't help falling in love with you
shall i stay
would it be a sin
if i can't help falling in love with you

like a river flows surely to the sea
darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for i can't help falling in love with you

like a river flows surely to the sea
darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for i can't help falling in love with you
for i can't help falling in love with you"

~~~ geroge weiss, hugo peretti, luigi creatore ~~~

it indeed was meant to be.

she was as wrapped up in him too. feeling his hands, his touch, stroking her cheek. touch indeed has memory. and her subconscious didn't reject it. his fingers lingered as she slept.

perhaps its call was so urgent, it woke her up. and in the transition to reality, the clearly felt and the understood came into focus. "nahiiin," he was rakshas. she remembered nothing. till her trusted elder sister said,"woh laya tha." then came recollection, she saw the scar, and her expression grew more and more troubled at what she remembered.

she could feel him jerk her around, his hand on her wrist letting go but the churi had already done damage, she was confused, still trying to focus. in the middle of that everyone's anger at the man. was there anything galat that happened? in a middle class home, especially with girls, this is a big concern. no no, she said, not that. leave him, leave his job, shew as advised. she had no answer, just the facts of the day. and a strange feeling.

a brilliant episode, adroitly stitched together. barun tremendous in his search for asr in this state. sanaya lovely in her confusion laced with anger. nani, di, just perfectly delivered, and mami's and buaji's spike plus shyam's sliminess, what a mix.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqv5b0UjR4g[/YOUTUBE]
credit: wolfbros

OH INDI,  Your words mesmirise me like Khushi mesmirises Arnav in red 
all three of your reviews  left me wanting more, i know you've heard this before for you have a gift darling a big πŸ€— mmmuuuaaa for sharing it with us β€οΈ

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

again BRILLIANT in blue...and i think thats the only color i used miss BRILLIANT! Love a little Shakespere anywhere, and how perfect is of that scene. the first line is gripping!!! GREAT pickup on that Rabba ve, i think it was one of the most magical ones.

thank you, m'lady. a little shakespeare, ha ha, that's about all i can handle. if only we were doing asr's characterisation and critical estimates of ipk's plot construction in b. a. literature class. no one could have stopped my first class. alas, poor me, only othello, macbeth, antonio, and such like to decipher. what's a girl to do. thanks for reading my nonstop stuff.

going for brevity in 30/31. let's see if i succeed. 🀣

and... thanks for your comments on 29. happy you read.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Episode 30 and 31 Highlights 

❀️d Khushi's jilebi spree and the countless emotions running through her. She is angry and confused because that rakshas sent her to the guesthouse, but then he came back to save her and then he let her bully him around  and then he grabbed her like that against the wall and looked at her like that and left a huge gash because he was holding her so tight and  then she let herself faint in his arms  ... then he got her home safely...deep breath...what the!...actually agree with Shyam that the more she lets her self think the more her thoughts would become round like the Jilebi :)

Anjali scolds Arnav for his irresponsibility regardless his unawareness of the condition "it doesn't matter, you shouldn't have sent her there in the first place!" throwing salt on Arnav's wound of guilt. "tum usse utna pareshaan kyu kar rahe ho? tumhe to kisi chees se farq nahi padta na? to phir Kushi ne aisa kya k.."

❀️Arnav's interruption and the way he blurts out "pata nahi kya kiya hai"

lingers a moment in her thought

and a quick "aisi baat nahi hai" (its not like that)... he felt like he had to clarify πŸ˜†.

Anjalis reminds him that his ASR mask doesn't work on her, She know he is feeling guilty and advises him again to forget the past and move on as it keeps him from showing his feelings. "jo tumhare dil mein had vo tumhare chahere par kyu nahi hai?" 

❀️ the way he answers "behosh thi" and "puchha nahi" with sheer concern on his face

Payal's outburst on the phone wasn't fair but necessary and realistic. Her little sister almost died...Deepali was great!

FAVORITE part was when  Arnav secretly listens to Anjali's phone call to find out if Khushi's ok.❀️ β€οΈβ€οΈ ..and then pretending like he doesn't care "maine puchha nahi"  (i didn't ask)

Anjali replies "i know you didn't ask, but your eyes were asking me"

"damn these expressive chocolate beauties!"

"khushi ab teek hai"(Khushi is ok now)

Arnav's relief is visible, but its the beginning of  "mujhe koi farq nahai padta"S ...the line that added so much passion to a lover's denial 

Payal takes Khushi to sleep, but Khushi is feeling scared,  of Arnav? no he saved her TWICE. she keeps fashing back to those moments, he has her by the wrist and is looking at her...I think she is scared of what feelings may come for this "laad governer"

Shashi's performance as a concerned father not being able to be with his daughter was AWESOME!

Aakash asks ASR " you look tired didn't you get any sleep?"
Arnav's flashback  to KHushi...she got in his sleep tooπŸ˜‰
"mein hamesha aise hi to raheta hu Righ? (i'm always like this right?)

Akash is like "was i supposed to answer "yes" to that?" [so mr.ASR, you are a lot of things but an insomniac is not one of them!!!]

Naani's plan backfires when Arnav errr ASR  is painfully honest and direct with family that she chose for him to marry into...he informed the family that he doesn't want to waste their daughter's time or his time as he has not intentions of marrying her.πŸ˜† Naani embarrassed and furious, asks him "are these the values i raised you with?"  
Love how ASR turns the tables on her and leaves her speechless :)

"I'm sorry Naani, but i don't think i'm doing anything wrong...par aap hi ne sikhaya na naani, ki khuchh galat mat karna? aap hi ne sikhaya na ki har bada faisla insaan ko khud karna chahiye? aur yeh meri zindagi hai naani, [he reiterate something he said before] I can ask your opinion but will make my own decisions...to iss baare mein please, aap meri baat maan lijiya (so please accept my decision about this matter)...he didn't disrespect her but he  stood firm on his beliefs and pointed out to her that sometimes elders can be selective about their own teaching...LOVE ASR!!!

Khushi all ready for the day and looking pretty in a peacock green and purple dress, talking to herself "pehli baar aisa hua hai ki hum raat bhar so nahi paaye..." Sleepless Khushi, Sleepless Arnav, both sleepless in Diehli...the only difference is Khushi admits it to herself  and asks her DM "aakhir app chahti kya hai? (what you want DM)" She know at some level DM is working out a plan for her...

Shyaam reveals a tiny layer of his mystery when he says to Khushi "zindagi mein hum khucch aisi ghalatiyaan kar baith te jinne hum kitni bhi koshish kar le, baad mein sudhaar nahi sakte" hmmm a mistake he can not retract wonder what it is. 

Payal is adament about Khushi not going back to work, love the depiction of a torn Khushi. and Sanaya was marvelous!!

She doesn't want to disappoint Payal, she also thinks about the contract and IMO a fairly big part of her doesn't like the idea of leaving that place...leaving him maybe? 

the  man that saved her life twice risking his own...but how can she say this to anyone? "jiji, tumhe kya lagta hai? that i WANT to see that rakshash? everyone will think i lost and quit" and "par humne vo contrac sign"are some of things she says and while they are true, I think at this pt she might be using the contract as an excuse to hang around AR industries, not because she is in love with Arnav (yet) but she knows there is more to him and is intrigued. I believe she was ready to go to work until Payal used emotional black mail "if you love me, then you wont" 
Khushi's tells payal that she will go in to hand in her resignation as she worked there with her head held high and will leave with her head held high"...great words to hear from this woman, but glimpses of something within Khushi that's making her sad every time payal, Buaji or Shyam advise quitting

Maami's obsession with a "high-class daaater-in-laa" is clearified, she was tortured as a lower-class bahu so getting a "high-class" girl would raid her status (?) [just a side note here, Naani's dislike for maami stemmed from the fact that she seems like a gold-digger, Naani was all for Payal and Khushi even though they were middle-class. I hate the way they show maami with Payal initially]

Anjali's advise to Akaash about the importance of a partner with a clean heart  and using her husband example is heartbreaking to watch after knowing the truth. 

I understand better now why she was willing to believe her husband over Khushi and NK...she was the one with a clean heart and her husband took her for granted. She wasn't stupid, but just unwilling to accept that the man she loved with all of her clean heart can do this to her...sadly she was the gardener and shyaam was the flower that only took and took. It would've been so nice to see her move on and find true love, the "saansen ruk jaayengi" love much like her brother found in Khushi. She believed in it so much :( 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
😡 good night all, didn't get through all the posts tonight  and tomorrow is travels for work, so hope to catch everyone's analysis in the evening :)
hope everyone is doing good! 
nighty night
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Katelyn and Indi, You guys are really killing me here or should I say Zoha's VM.  My heart is in fibrillation!!! But bring more on!!!

Like I mentioned before, I'm such a fanatics of vms!  I got into vms some time ago while surfing on Youtube for Thai drama!  These Thai drama fans made such beautiful videos.  Later my friend introduced me to IPK through her amazingly beautiful Arshi vms!  That's how I started watching IPK and completely fell in love with the magic of Arshi after watching the Diwali episodes!  Then I discovered a whole new world of Arshi vms!  And believe me that I have a huge collection and my day is incomplete unless I watch at least one Arshi vm! πŸ˜† 

Cynthia, are you sure you want me to bring more on?  I hope your heart can handle it!  πŸ˜† I'm in Arshiland everyday because of the beautiful works of the talented Arshi vidders!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

To all who are part of this thread and forum,
I would like to take this moment to let you know how wonderfully talented and gifted each and everyone of you are, from your writings, to your comments,  your VMs (whether you have made them or just placed them), those who edit those amazing photos and those who observe and are silent readers.  I feel like I have found a place to soothe a hurting heart when our beloved show closed.  Yes, we are or can be crazy fans but we have reason to be .  This show is a treasure chest and
in review we get to rummage deep down into the chest to find all the jewels and pearls within!
Thank you especially Doctor ( and your helpers or co-creators) for this thread! πŸ‘ So let's have a blast! Hugs to all!
πŸ€—

πŸ€—
Your beautiful words said it all!  It made me all choked up! :teary:  I do feel we have a really special bond here!  A truly awesome haven to mend our broken hearts and soothe our souls!  Let's continue to rock this thread...be crazy fans! πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks to all! Clap πŸ€—
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago