Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mysticlover

wonderful dear... 

what arjun said was so beautiful... 😳
they are finally together!!! :) yes finally :)
if it was an ekta kapoor serial i would have dreaded arjun going away like that... u cracked me up with laughter😆🤣
but since it's you i am assured arjun will come early and surprise arohi...
thank u for keeping me aside from her n trusting me :P
heheheh btw if It wasn't the end then yeah may be some surprise wud have wait for ya
but definitely I wudn't kill Arjun or smth n then bring him back, that is too lame with. I myself don't like it, at least not for this story as it doesn't demand this twist :D

update soon dear! :) 🤗

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

awesome update!👍🏼

Arjun confession is too good.😊 awww😳
nice  poem.. :D
finally they are together yes they r
his fying kiss too cute ❤️ heheheehe
 waiting for last part  aww thanx dear for ur sweet words :)

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkian

arjuhi's fone convo ws soo sweettt dreamy dreamy eyes😉

arohi heard his confession...*me happpyyy* glad u r
a biggg flying kiss frm my side to arjuhi thier baby n to u too fr writing this wonderful updt😉⭐️ hahhhahahaha Arjuhi ishtyle mein😆 

next updt is the last updt...😭 :(

koi baat nhi ... i knw u'll come up with another arjuhi ff soon😉 sorry but not any new one really!!

updt soon😃 thank u, sure ll :)

zooombie thumbnail

srry for the late replies everyone,
I shall update soon :)

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 11 years ago
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow... its really nice, ok so give us quick updates of your  incomplete works...
loved your works😊
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_arjuhi

wow... its really nice, ok so give us quick updates of your  incomplete works...
loved your works😊

okkki, yeah need to complete 3 works I mentioned above :)

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anjali--

post edited on pg no 81

yup saw!!
zooombie thumbnail

Part 9 ~ Last Part

The party was organized in the big hall where other college functions usually take place. As they entered, everyone congratulated Arohi; Romit announced they have to wait until Arjun arrives. Meantime the music was on; some got busy in dancing while other people were talking.

Arohi and Shefali also became busy in their chatting session. Arohi noticed Shefali was looking at Romit every now and then. "Shefu I think you should go and dance with Romit" said Arohi. "Nehi let me sit with you and talk" Shefali told her. Arohi insisted "oh ho we can talk to each other whole life, but you should enjoy these special moments" Shefali smiled "ok as you say" She also joined him on the dance floor. Arohi watched the cute couple dancing happily; she thought "achha kya Shefu ko bhej diya Romit ke paas"

Suddenly Sanjay pop up in front of Arohi, but her "not so good stare" forced Sanjay to take back steps. Billu and Rohit came from behind and caught him on time "tu kehi nehi ja raha, pehle Bhabhi se jo bolne aya hai wo bol" Sanjay gulped "plz mujhe jane do, ye mujhe thappad na marde phirse aur Arjun se shikayet kardi toh...nehi nehi" Rohit "aare tu kuch galat thodi kaar raha hai?" Billu agreed "haan baas maafi hi mang raha hai" Arohi was confused, she wondered "before talking to someone, if they normally discuss like that."

Sanjay stood in front of her, he sincerely spoke "Bhabhi dekhiye jo kuch bhi hua uske liye I am sorry. Arjun ka koi haath nehi tha, jane anjane se mein hi saari garbar karta raha. Mein seriously sharminda hoon, plz forgive me aur pehle din ki harkat ke liye bhi, plz! And I promise aage se aisa kabhi nehi hoga"

Arohi found truth in his words, she thought for a moment. She asked "pakka?" Sanjay caught his throat "I swear phir kabhi apko complain karne ka mauka nehi milega, waise bhi Arjun mujhe maar dalega aagr galti se bhi galti hui toh"

Arohi raised her eyebrows "so ye saab tum Arjun ke daar se kaar rahe ho?" Sanjay immediately replied "haan" Then he got Arohi's question "nehi nehi...I me haan. Actually both.....mein sorry bhi hoon aur usse darta bhi hoon"

Arohi, Billu, and Rohit burst into laughter, Sanjay also joined them. Sanjay questioned "aab toh mein apko Bhabhi ji bula sakta hoon na?" Arohi asked with amusement "kya?" Sanjay happily repeated "Bhabhi Ji" Arohi with smile "mujhe khushi hogi" Al three boys smiled on Arohi's sweet nature.

Billu asked "Bhabhi apko kuch chahiye?" "No thank you, hum hai na!" said two girls from behind. The boys turned to see them while Arohi's attention also shifted toward them.

"Hi Arohi" two girls waved her and took empty spots on the sofa. Arohi smiled at them "Hi" Soniya looked at boys "will you three please excuse us?" The boys felt something was fishy, Billu asked "kyun, can't you both see we are talking to Bhabhi" Soniya in her sweet voice "yeah we can see, but bhool gaye aap logo ne ye party throw ki hai. So plz watch over" Billu angrily "we know humein kya karna hai aur...." Arohi stopped him "Billu it's fine, app log jao"

Rohit justified "paar Bhabhi you don't know them, bohot hi shatir hai ye?" Arohi smiled "don't worry, baat hi toh karni hai inhe, pareshan maat ho" Billu persisted "paar Bhabhi?" Arohi assured "I am gonna be fine, app log party sambhalo" The boys didn't want to leave her alone with these cunning girls, but they left on Arohi's insisting. Arohi didn't know about these girls nature, neither the scheme planned by them against her.

"ye lo drink Arohi" Soniya offered. "nehi, I am fine" answered Arohi. "Come on have a drink" saying Jenny handed Arohi a glass. "I don't drink" saying Arohi wanted to put the glass down but Soniya stopped her. She laughed "aare ye toh apple juice hai, Principal Sir ne mana kya hai alcohol lane ko" Soniya insited "plz have it, after all it's your celebration party" Arohi was tentative to drink, but she took a sip forcefully.

Arohi immediately coughed "aaple juice hai ye? Iska taste aisa kyun hai?" "are you doubting us cauz Billu and Rohit ne ye saab kaha? Wo log humein pasand nehi karte Arohi, aur ye apple juice nehi toh aur kya hoga?" said Soniya in a manipulative tone. Jenny pushed further "plz drink it na"

Arohi somehow finished drinking; they forcefully made her drink another glass. Arohi felt uneasy, she didn't know they have mixed alcohol wih apple juice. After some time Arohi started feeling nauseous, as soon as the girls noticed Arohi was getting affected, they got up from their seats. "Arohi hum abhi aate hai" said Soniya and both went to some corner in rush, evil smiles were playing on their lips cauz their plan was successful. They wanted Arohi to do some drama in the party------like every story they were also jealous birds here.

Arohi was sensitive to alcohol; somehow she walked to the washroom. Arohi puked in the sink, she washed her mouth and put some water on her face. She felt sick, coming out of washroom Arohi tried to look for Shefali. Her cell wasn't even with her, so that she can call Arjun. Before reaching Shefali, Arohi's head spun. She was about to fall, but a stong pair of arms held her protectively.

He held her close to him "Arohi kya hua?" Arohi with feeble voice "wo juice, pata nehi chakkar arehe hai" Arohi was getting restless and eventually became unconscious. Arjun yelled "Arohi, come on speak to me"

Everyone gathered there, Shefali asked "Arjun kya hua Aru ko?" Arjun felt his life was getting out of his hand. He yelled at Shefali and Romit "ye tum mujhse poch rahi ho? meine kaha tha Arohi ko akele maat chodna" They both looked down with guilt. Arjun was about to ask "who did all this?" but he recalled Sonia and Jenny's conversation, he heard some of it a while ago only. Yeah they mentioned something about mixing alcohol.

Both girls were also present in the crowd, in fact close to Arjuhi. Arjun stated rather than asking "tum dono ne Arohi ki juice mein alcohol milaya tha!" They looked around as if looking for "who is actually Arjun talking to". Arjun roared "kya tum dono ne aisa kya?" Arjun's eyes were red with anger; they became fearful "hum ne nehi...." "I am asking you for the last time" he said with rage.

They bent down their heads in fear, Arjun raised his hand. He was about to slap Soniya, but stopped. Sonia was the same girl who hugged Arjun after the match. She was bit crazy about him, hence jealous of Arohi.

"tum ko meine seriously galat samjha tha, I knew tum Arohi ke peeche pare the. I always had a feeling tum meri Arohi ko hurt karogi, paar meine underestimate kaar diya. Mujhe laga mere rehte tum kuch nehi kaar paogi paar mein galat tha, galat tha mein! Maan toh karta hai yehi tum dono ki jaan le lu" he shouted.

"Do you know tum dono ne kia kya hai? Tumne do zindagi ko khatre mein dal diya hai. She is pregnant, maa banne wali hai meri Arohi. I swear if meri biwi ya bachhe ko kuch bhi hua toh I'll make sure tum dono iss college ka chehra phirse na dekho. You both have to pay for this, remember my words. Just pray meri Arohi ko kuch na ho" saying he picked Arohi in his arms and walked outside.

He took her straight to the hospital. Doctor Uncle assured Arjun that Arohi was fine. In fact, it was good thing that she threw up. Everything was out before going into her stomach. Since she was sensitive to alcohol, it made her unconscious. He took care of the rest and made sure that it doesn't bring any harm to the baby.

Arjun was relieved, but he was still scared. He thought "aaj ke baad mein usse kabhi akela nehi chodunga, it was my fault. Agar in dono ko kuch ho jata toh....nehi ye mere duniya hai, kuch nehi hone dunga mein. I lacked in fullfilling my responsibility, I'll make sure aisa kabhi phir na ho." Arjun's face said nothing, but only reflected determination.

Arohi found herself in a cozy postion; she woke up to find herself in his arms. His hand was wrapped around her stomach, she felt complete. Both had peaceful sleep after a long time. She turned and watched him sleeping innocently. She looked around, finally she was home. She was back to him, her right place....their ashiyaan.

It was 5:30 in the morning. She was feeling better; Arohi ignored her thoughts about yesterday's party. She got up from the bed and walked to the window. After ten minutes, two hands encireld her stomach from the back. His hold was a protective one, he leaned his chin on her shoulder.

He asked "mujhse naraz ho" She nodded her head in no. Arjun apologized "I am sorry for being so careless about you" Arohi spoke softly "nehi Arjun bhul jao saab kuch, mujhe aab koi explanations ya reasons nehi chahiye. Neither I have any question or complain" "but Arohi...." She stopped him "ssshhh aur kuch nehi, hum saath hai toh saab hai. Hum milke saab sambhal lenge" He smiled in agreement "theek kaha agar hum saath honge toh saab theek hoga"

The following moment Arjun came back to his naughtiness "waise tumhe pata hai ek ladki hai jo apni college chodke uski husband ke college join kaar liya hai. Ussne toh apni sabse pasand ka kam bhi chod diya hai, she was very passionate about her work, I mean hai" Arohi was listening, but it wasn't processing through her head. She was at ease in his hold, also the cool air....she just needed this relaxation moment.

"aur pata hai uske liye ek offer bhi tha, paar I know she is going to refuse. Ussne jo concert ka charge chod dya tha, wahi concert aab uski purani college aur humari college ek saath organize kaar rehe hai" Arohi was sleepy "chodo na Arjun, mujhe neend arehi hai"

Arjun made a face "don't you want to know wo kaun hai? May be you can help!" Arohi wasn't interested; she also made a face "kaun?" Arjun lovingly whispered in her ear "wahi.....ek jiddi, pagal, nachhari si ladki" As soon as he said nachhari Arohi's head shot up, she pushed him away.

She looked at him with killer eyes "are you talking about me?" Arjun gave her a cute expression and nodded his head. Arohi twisted her nose "tum" sayin she caught his T-shirt when Arjun said "dekho tumhari naak....nachhari" He rubbed his nose on hers.The jingle of Arohi's smile echoed in the room "tum nehi sudhroge?" Arjun shruggued his shoulder "kabhi nehi! Toh kya kheyal hai?"

Arohi's face became serious "nehi Arjun mein nehi chahthi phirse aisa koi problem ho" Arjun gave her look "aur agar mera jaisa Assistant ho taab bhi nehi?" Arohi looked at him with amusement; Arjun winked her "sochlo?" Arohi still said "nehi" Arjun became upset "toh kya tum mera hard work bekar jane dogi?"

Arohi solved the puzzle immediately "so ye saab apka kya dhara hai?" Arjun gave her a----- you know me look! "well apni wiffy ke liya kuch bhi aur wasie bhi mein toh Principal Sir ka favorite hoon. Upar se humari college pehle bhi ek saath debate competition mein jeet chuka hai. Remember our 1st meet, phirse wo paal jee lenge hum! Plz" he requested.

Arohi went near the window again, he came close to her. Turning towards him she gave a smile "agar wahi paal jeena hai ek saath toh khushi se major hai mujhe" Arjun hugged her instantly "you know I am so happy" Arohi excitedly "mein bhi"

He touched her forehead with his "you know Mrs. Singhania, you won. Meine hi kaha tha tum khud wapas aaogi, but I take my words back. Iss baar mein tumhe laya hoon aur phir kabhi apne se dur jane hi nehi dunga" Arohi's face lightened listening to her husband "and you know what Mr. Singhania, I'll make sure I always win"

They both laughed heartily. "aab neend nehi arehi hai?" asked Arjun. "nehi" said Arohi with giggle. He held her again from the back; they began a new morning watching the Sunrise together.

Well do you think that's the end? Are not they going to fight anymore? Oh come on they just reconciled, don't give negative commnets! Wait though, if you are going to say Yes, then NAH-----This Jhagarte Lover believe jitna jhagra karo utna hi zayda pyaar barta hai. So let's see some possible future situations--------

2 Months Later

"Arjun tumne room ka color pink kyun karwaya?" asked an astonished Arohi. "meri Princess ko pink pasand hoga na isiliye" he replied happily. "Arjun kisne kaha beti hogi, beta bhi toh ho sakta hai?" Arohi questioned him. Arjun irritated "aare tum se mere surprise se matlab hai ya room ki color se?" Arohi stubbornly "tumhe baby se pyaar hai, ya ladka ladki se fark parta hai?" "paar mein toh chahta hoon wo tumhari tarha ho" he said innocently. "lekin ladka hua toh tum pe jayega na!" she pointed out. ------- aare buddhus say it na straightforward, you want to see each other's refelction in your baby.

During 6 Months' Pregnancy

"Arohi plz open the door" pleaded Arjun. After an hour Shefali and Romit also came to help Arjun. "Aru kya hua? Mujhe bata na? plz come out" Arohi weeped "ussne mujhe moti kyun kaha?"

Shefali glared Arjun "tujhe pata nehi, Arohi emotional baan jati hai?" Arjun coughed "haan pata hai paar meine toh mazak mein kaha tha, aur pehle bhi kya hai aisa mazak" Shefali banged her forehead "you are an idiot, aab mana usse"

"Arohi baby dekho mein na....." there was a loud bang. Arjun sighed "I guess ye last wala tha, kaal naya vases le aunga, just hope baby ke aane ke baad meri biwi ki gussa bhi khatam ho jaye"--------

During 8 Months' Pregnancy

Arohi threw every single doll towards Arjun that were placed on the bed. Arjun thought "baach gaye iss bar, Thank God Papa ne Arohi ki aane se pehle hi saab dangerous cheeze hata diya tha. Soft dolls hai warna aaj mein gaya tha" He sweetly reminded her "jaan ye humare aane wali baby ke dolls hai, aise nehi phek na chahiye"

Arohi angrily yelled "tum kyun aaye yaha?" Arjun with attitude "aare mera sasulral hai, meri biwi jaha jayegi mein bhi waha" "nehi tum bohot hi ghatiya ho, yaha se jao warna tumhara saar phor dungi" saying she started another around. Arjun was saving himself from each and every hit while kept saying "jaan, dekho shant ho jao, I am sorry"-------lifetime manofying seems like.

These were few of the scenarios that shall continue----life goes on------so do Jhagras and Pyaar of Jhagarte Lovers------

Writer's Note: Thank you everyone for ur support from the very beginning to till the end. Some of u read n commented; some of u only hit the like n some of u were completely silent. I wud like to thank all of u for ur time n encouragement. So finally JL2 is a complete SS, without u guys it wudn't have been possible. I hope along the way u all had fun n I have done justification with the story. So enjoy the last part now!! :)

~~ <3 Shona

>|SS|< JHAGARTE LOVERS III

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 11 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res!

i came First after after Ages!!
Edited by Varshu_Karthik - 11 years ago
zooombie thumbnail