!!PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 47!!

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello PARICHAIANS😃

WELCOME To

Episode Discussion Thread # 47

Congrats Guys😃 New Year,New track,New Kunal Chopra n New EDT😉.Hope we get new n good things to discuss about the show

profile hearts dividers

In this thread you all can discuss daily episode happenings of the show

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Please keep the following rules in mind before discussing:

Please only discuss daily episodes here

No Chatting here, only discussions

Do not bash the show/actor/character

Do Not Quote Post More Than 3 times

Enjoy Discussing...
PNZKSK Dev Team..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Continue here only after completing the previous EDT😳
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
very beautiful siggie!  👍🏼
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
New banner is nice 👍🏼
pnjabimunda8 thumbnail
I like KC accepting the Rich's proposal. We know KC isn't going to get closer to Richa but working with her he will find out more truth about her than he knows and Abhay. If he works with Vicky he will only be trying to defeat Abhay. Partnering up with Richa he can defeat both Abhay and Richa's dad and get to learn about what Richa and Abhay are up too.
olivia7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pnjabimunda8

I like KC accepting the Rich's proposal. We know KC isn't going to get closer to Richa but working with her he will find out more truth about her than he knows and Abhay. If he works with Vicky he will only be trying to defeat Abhay. Partnering up with Richa he can defeat both Abhay and Richa's dad and get to learn about what Richa and Abhay are up too.

Even though Kunal know the truth he will hide the truth from Siddhi and family. This time he will handle with smart (his character changes). Later he will give big surprise to siddhi. Kunal will investigate Rohit murder.

When Mr. Thakraal come to know the truth of Rohit's murder?????  Or miracles will happen in Prichay by reentry of Rohit..!!

Edited by olivia7 - 11 years ago
pnjabimunda8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: olivia7

Even though Kunal know the truth he will hide the truth from Siddhi and family. This time he will handle with smart (his character changes). Later he will give big surprise to siddhi. Kunal will investigate Rohit murder.

When Mr. Thakraal come to know the truth of Rohit's murder?????  Or miracles will happen in Prichay by reentry of Rohit..!!

I think Rohit reentry would be dumb because that would mean Siddhi not only didn't commit the murder and Rohit was alive when she served sentence for Rohit murder. I'm actually excited to see where this story goes from here and I think CV's are going to go on a right track (kind of track fans will appreciate). 
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kya zaroorat thi Siddhi ko wahan jaane ki
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kunal will start watches business just to compete with Abhay's watches company .
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Siddhi continues to provoke Richa that R could not get Kunal in personal and professional life