Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
TUESDAY UPDATES
EPISODE 25

Updates one by Krithikas. Thanks lot sweetie πŸ€—

Jo at home watching news and comes to know about Praba getting shot. She is happy and calls everyone tells them and says god is always there and looks like Prabu has made more enemies outside. Abi tries to control herself from breaking down. As soon Jo goes up, she runs to her room and calls VD who informs him of Praba status., Abi cries.

revathi , prabhu dad in hospital.. some people came there .. reva started crying i told you all before not to do it . but you all said nothing will happen nu see now what i feared happened . and says she wont live if anything happens to prabhu, no one is there for her except prabhu and cries a lot..

Prabhu dad says doctor said its critical to do operation in this state and got our signature as the hospital not responsible for anything wrong happens during operation. And says he thought something will bad happen nu prabhu would have been alive in jail but now he is struggling for his life ..

That beard fellow says he wanted to do good for prabhu but he didnt expect this will happen nu. velayudham was ready to reveal who killed karthik nu but i dint think this will happen at the last min and asks sorry but prabhu dad says think of reva she wanted to live happily with prabhu nu..

His friend asks prabhu dad to console reva..

jo watches tv.,and gets to see the news about prabhu's attack and he is critical in hospital . and the polica investigating the case.. Jo calls abhi and uma and informs about the attsck on prabhu..and prabhu can fool anyone but not God and everyone shocked to hear.Jo asks abhi whether she wants to see prabhu.. Prabhu periyappa says not to speak like that to jo..and abhi comes cring to her room and calls vasudevan and enquires about prabhu.and vasu says nothing in our hands and says how prabhu was happy when you spoke to her.. he loves you a lot nu..and he shares his emotions and abhi cries and wants to see prabhu and console reva,.and says she will come nu but vasu says thats not in your hand butcome if you can nu abhi cries..

A man aska that beard fellow whose idea was that to kidnap velayudham , is it yours or prabhus.i was the one who gave this idea to help prabu but now i know i did a big mistake.That man says you didnt do any mistake  the plan must have worked out . and asks him some questions .. whose men helped you in the kidnap and he replies its his own men..next who all knows the place where you kept velayudham .. he replies prabhu and his own men onky know..but the man says someone from your gang is the culprit but the beard man objects it but accepts later.and asks him to find out who that person is..

thodarum..

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wednesday, December 19th, Episode  26   

Jothy is busy reading   something...Abi is watching Jo from far with tears...Uma comes there  and Abi tells that she wants to visit Prabu in the hospital. Uma asks," athukku why should be scared of Jothy?" Abi replies," I am not prepared to loose anyone anymore...lost my thambi...my son is foghting for his life...Jothy has lost her life...and all she has in life is me...so I can not go agaisnt her wish...but still I want to see my son...I have no strength to do all this together...Please tell me how to convince her and then see ,my son...pleaaase"

Uma goes to Jothy and asks her why she is not going to the office yet and Jo replies," There not much work in the morning...so I thought I would go after having lunch..let us go and have food...aunty you also please come" Abi goes to the table...Jo starts serving food ..and asks Abi to eat"

In the hospital...surgery for Prabu is going on...Reva is praying..everyone is sad...Doc comes and announces," Prabu is out of danger..but we had to remove a kidney..as it was completely damaged...he has to be very careful herafter...you can see him from outside only...he has not gained his complete sense yet...almost like a coma stage ...let us see"  Everyonje goes to the glass door and see Prabu...with tears...

They come out and  the lawyer friend asks him whether he needs any money...but Vd says that he has already arranged. Lawyer asks Shakti to be there and leaves. Shakti asks Karuna to go home...VD's cell rings...it is from abi who is so worried...she cries so much over the phone hearing about Prabu. She said thaat she will be soon there in the hospital.

Abi and Uma are staring at Jo's room door...here sdhe comes out...talking to the GM about some project and about Karthik's late coming to the office. Abi goes to her and Jo explains about this new project and asks her to help in preparing the report...But Abi refuses telling," when you started going to the office I told you that you are going to be on your own nu...remember?" Jo recollects and tells," Ok aunty...please bless me as I am doing this fir the first time on my own" She leaves...and quickly Abi. Uma and Krishnamoorthy also leave the house.

They reach the hospital and Abi goes to Reva and holds her hands and cry. Abi tells VD that she wants to see Prabu...Reva refuses to go with her telling that she is not able to see him in this condition.Abi, Uma and Krish peep thru the glass door and comes to Reva crying. Abi asks sorry to Reva. ...Reva tries to console Abi..by holding her hands...and Abi asks," are you trying to console me amma...?" She lift her hands asking sorry again to her.

Reva asks," What is this atheh...this is wrong"Abi replies," I did all the wrong maa... I did so much thappu maa...never understood my husband, son and marumagal...amma Revathy..." Reva consoles her and asks her to forget everything...Abi knods her head..agreeing with her...They both look into each others eyes with so  much emotion... 
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
FRIDAY UPDATES
EPISODE

Uma and hubby enters. Jo questions on where they went. Uma lies to get some cloths.. Jo ask where is the shopping bag .. Uma hubby says they forget their wallet. Jo refuse to believe them and ask directly if they went to visit Prabu? Both Uma and hubby silent. Jo ask what did doctor say? Will Prabu survive?? Uma ask what Jo is blabbering. Jo says she don't care if Uma went to see Prabu or not but look at her abirami. Though its her son laying there, she is here standing beside Jo supporting Jo. Abi feels so much guilty but remains quite. Jo says for her abi is faithful and that is more then enough. She does not need anyone else and leaves. Abi looks more guilty.

At hospital, VD tries to make Reva eat but she refuses. He then brings milk for her. Abi calls and ask how is Prabu. VD says no news yet. He ask abi not to worry much and to have a meal. Abi ask for Reva who talks to her but refuse to hear anything saying she needs some time alone nu. Nurse comes and gives some list of medication to buy. VD goes... Reva stands outside crying. Prabu is shown inside breathing. Doctor comes and VD ask how is Praba nu. Doctor says praba is doing fine but he is still in coma.

Next day abi is waiting for Jo to go office. Jo comes and before going ask few doubts from abi who patienly tries to clear it for her.  After Jo leaves, abi rushes to hospital.  Uma thinks something and immediately she too leaves..takes an auto and ask him to go to central jail 😲

Jo car stops in a traffic light. Next to her stops Reva auto. Both sees each other. Reva with tears while Jo in anger.

Abi arrives and ask how is Praba. VD says he is going good but still in coma. VD ask abi to calm and not get tensed. Soon everything will be fine and they all will be a family. Abi ask for reva .. VD says he send reva back to take bath. Abi is worried reva going alone. She is also worried Reva will not eat anything being alone. Abi then says she will go back to VD house and try to cook something for Reva nu.

Jo at office thinking of Reva while Reva at home thinking of Jo ...

thodarum

hopper_ocean thumbnail
MONDAY UPDATES 24.12.2012
EPISODE 29

Uma comes to jail to visit her son (sorry forgot son name lols) Son ask how come Uma long time did not come and visit him. Has she forgot him too? His already sad his wife and kids not coming. He cheated company money for his wife and she has ignored him completely. Uma says she got only 10 mins and directly ask if he murder Karthik (😲 appo not Uma vaa...) Son (somehow not shock reaction on his face.. umm doubta iruku ennaku πŸ€”) ask Uma if she is mad? How is it possible for him to do such or arrange for it? First of all he needs money for that and he does not have. He ask Uma to go and find the real murderer. She leaves. Son turns and gives one kind of look ... (could it be him? 😲)

🀣halfway of the updates only i remembered his name is Prakash nu lols

Abi comes and notices Reva still sitting and dreaming. She gets Reva to take her shower while Abi cooks for her.  Reva refuses to eat but abi feeds her and makes her to eat. Abi tells Reva this place has not much comfort nu.. Reva says this is more then comfortable and abi praise her for her positive thoughts and believe. Reva says she born alone and had been suffering for love so long.. all she wants now is to have 2 kids who will love her dearly.  Abi directly tells Reva she don't like seeing Reva living and suffering here alone and invites her back home. Reva shock . Reva refusing as this will anger Jo more.

(video got cut here...so i did know watch what happen nu ...)

Next scene Jo scolding Karthik for always talking non stop. Jo ignores him and checks the presentation and scolds him for not doing it properly. Karthik tries to defend his work but Jo chases him out.

Both Abi and Reva comes to hospital. Abi comes to know about Sathi and ask why having such friends nu. Lawyer comes and he explains to Abi how good sathi is and what else his doing to proof Praba is innocent nu. Abi is not convinced.  Lawyer continues to persuade her. He talks proud about Sathi .. all this is heard by the nurse Thulasi. She seem touch with what the lawyer is saying.

Sathi comes and says vanakam to Abi. She ask how he knows her nu and sathi says praba has spoken lot about her in jail nu. Abi cries wanting to see Prabu. She ask them to speak to doctor but VD says they will not allow nu. Sathi goes to Thulasi and ask if she can do something to allow Abi meet her son. He pleads to her and she said she will go and get permission nu. VD ask who is thulasi and he says its his wife nu πŸ˜² They have divorce. Everyone is shock.

okay buddies.. video is all upside down online lae.. will try to watch later again. I think there is one more part missing but its not online... sorry 

hopper_ocean thumbnail
TUESDAY UPDATES 25.12.2012
EPISODE 30

Merry Christmas .. yippi no serial πŸ₯³
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thursday , December 27th, Episode 31  

Velayuthan asks this man that he would like to meet the "periya thala" But this man gets angry and tells," no..you can not meet him..he will not reveal himself until this work gets completed...so you better go and do the job given to you pakaavaa...po" Vel leaves.

Abi is at home...here comes Jo ..who is on her way to the office. Abi stops her and asks her to sit ..then she asks about the new project Fame agency. Jo tells that it is going on well and they would get that project...Jo tells that for the presentation her Gm and the CEo of the advertising section will go. But abi stops her and tells," what is this...you are taking a wrong step...you are the boss and this is your project...so nee thaan shoulkd go and present this" Jo is worried hearing this and tells," me...? no...no I have never travelled anywhere aone...so I can not do thius...why dont you go aunty?" Abi refuses and forces Jo to proceed ...she also suggests that she can take Karthik with her and she no need to stay in a ny hotels as she has a guest house with servants etc which belongs to her close frined. Jo hesistates and then agrees. 

Reva is in Prabu's room...she is intears...looking at Prabu...after sepnding some time there she comes and sist next to VD who is waiting outside. Doctor comes out to them after checking Prabu and tells," Good sign...Prabu came out of coma for a couple of secondsd and again he went into coma...this is a good sign actually,,.however let me discuss with the nephrologist in the evening and then talk to you"

Jo is in the office calling Ramesh her GM. ( this man;s name is changing like anything...first he was Prakash...then he was Dayalan and now he is Ramesh...ade apppaaa...ithuthaan incarnations nu solluvaangalo???) Here comes Ramesh!!!  Jo asks him to book two air tickets to Hydrabad, one for her in executive classs and another one for Karthik in economy class. He goes out and Karthik comes in.

Jo informs him about the Hydrabad trip and asks him to be prepared for two days. KArthik asks for what? Jo tells," mm...for you to go for sight seeing in Hydrabad...loosaaa.neenga...we have a presentation to make there...for that only we both are going" Karthik quickly tells, " no I can not come...you please cancell the ticket" Jo picks up the phone and Karthik  avasaramaa solling," yenga...what is this...I just summa sonnen and you took it seriously..ok ngaa...even I want to go sight seeing there " Jo wanrs him to talk less and he leaves.

Shakti is on his bike looking for some address. He asks people nearby for the address and finally he reaches a place where an old man is sitting with a few kids. The old man tells," this si the adress paa..but the person you are looking for is not in this address" Shakti looks confused.

Karthik is busy packing his bag. His sister comes there and asks his permission to use his computer. Karthik tells not to touch his comp. His mother comes there and the sister complains to her. Mom tells that he is going on a business trip to hydrabad...not like you going oorru suthi paarkarathukku...Karthik agrees to this point. When he tells that he is going with JO his siter making fun of him telling that may be some love spark might happen between them nu. Karthik replies," yei summa irudi...she is already is so sad since she lost her husband and she is oreh kadu kadu with me too...and do not talk like this anymore" Mom takes her down asking Karthik to come for dinner.

Abi tells Krishnamurthy," on nher way to the airport if she asks anything about Prabu ..you simple tell her that we know from whatever Jo tells us only nu sariyaa?" here comes Jo...says byem to everyone and sitds in the car.

Reva is in the hospital...Thulasi ( the nurse who is the wife of Shakti) passes by and she stops her and tells that she wants to talk to her. Then she tells," You and Shakti are still husband and wife and you have never asked for a divorce yet...whic means you still love him...right? even Shalti lovesd you so much...you may not like what Shakti does for living but you still like him...so why dont you both sit and talk and come to a good decission and start living to gerther maa" Thulasi is shocked to hear all this...but she sheds tears...and her mind talks," this lady is romba naalavanga...but why God is punishing her like this...how can I tell her that anything may happen to Prabu who is living with one kidney...without knowing all this she is sitting with so much hoopes...paavam"
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
FRIDAY UPDATES 28.12.2012
EPISODE 32
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Monday's Updates
episode 33

will be a brief one makkazs πŸ˜›

Doctor gives treatment and finally comes out and informs Reva and co that he is alright. He had breathing problem but it sorted out now. He further tells them Praba will be out from coma soon.

Jo and Karthik is waiting for the cosmetic presentation. After a while they are called in. Inside a girl name Jansi starts flirting with Karthik immediately πŸ˜† Jo gives her presentation well and ask Karthik to continue the second half. When he was about to talk, Jansi touches his hand and holds it 😲 Karthik in tadamatram loses what his going to stay and remains silent. The other men in the room says they shall continue the meeting after lunch. Jo comes out and shouts at him for being speechless without giving him a chance to explain himself πŸ˜†

Uma and hubby comes. Abi informs her about what Prabu had. Satya comes and informs abi the sim card was taken on fake name and there is no one in that address. Abi cries out wondering who has so much of anger on her son.

Doctor comes and says Prabu has came out from coma stage. Everyone is happy.  Everyone goes in. Prabu hands out his hand and Reva holds it. No one speaks anything. After a while everyone comes out.. Reva within seconds burst into cries and cry cry 😭😭 Abi calms her and ask her not to cry. Prabu is back to them.

Back to Jo meeting. Both goes in. Karthik opens his laptop but its rudely taken by Jo. She gets ready to give presentation when suddenly Karthik holds her hand 😲😲 Jo in anger and becomes speechless.. Karthik then takes the laptop from her and gives his presentation while Jo sits in anger. Once presentation done, they ask both of them to sit outside for a while. Jo comes out and immediately slaps him 😲 and ask how dare he touch her nu. Karthik takes it easily and explains the reason for the hand touch and how he felt when Janshi touched him nu. πŸ˜† Jo calms down and sort of accepts it. Both are then called back inside and they are informed that they received the contract. Jo becomes very happy.

Jo calls and informs abi about the contract. Abi also informs reva and vd who is happy for this, Reva says how proud she is with jo and she wishes all the best for jo.

PRE CAP : Jo hugging and kissing Reva 😲😲😲😲😲