Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing..bt plz dnt let shyam win over arhi for even a scene... Plz plz..
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
srry 4 late comment bt was busy this weak with my xams finally they r over n i m back nw cming to update u have literally dropped a bomb nice update plz update soon i cnt wait to see their face to face encounter
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
great ff.. superb work yaarπŸ‘
I can easily picturise each and every scene very easily...you simply did a MIND BLOWING work here yaar..⭐️
I am just only thinking if and if IPPKND turn like this ff... it would/ve be amazing but alas!

GREAT WORKπŸ‘
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
read all in a go!!!

awesomeee storyy!! i can actually imagine it all!!! awesomee..every character given their due parts!!

amazinggg progress!! shyam can u pleasee dieee!!!

loving ittt!!

plzzz add me to pm list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1😳😊
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for ur update dear...
plz update soon...
Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nyc Update..i hate that Shyam..😑
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 25 Scene 2

"Bhai! You have to come to the office!" Arnav straightens keeping the paper on the table.

"Aakash, I'm at the hospital right now getting the paper work done. What is wrong?" Arnav asks making NK look at him curiously.

"Bhai, tell NK Bhai to take over," Aakash continues urgently, "You just come down RIGHT NOW! Bankers yahan aaye hue hain aur aap believe nahin karoge aapke office mein kaun baitha hai," he breathes panickingly. Arnav's eyebrows rise up involuntarily.

"Kaun?" he asks warily.

"Shyam Manohar Jha!"

Arnav's lips part and he gazes straight ahead, not seeing the papers anymore. A frission of irritation runs through him as he digests Aakash's words. He quietly disconnects his phone, a whirlpool of thoughts taking shape in his mind. Shyam mere office mein kya kar raha hai? That son of a bitch wahan bhi pahunch gaya? Pehle Di ke saath aur ab yeh. I'll not leave that bas***d! Suddenly he smashes his fist on the table making the accounts executive and NK jump in surprise.

"Nannav, tum theek to ho na?" NK murmurs in a scared whisper, touching Arnav's shoulder. He stands up.

"NK, can you take care of this?" Arnav asks in a sudden business like tone. NK gapes at his brother, not understanding what was going on.

"Nannav?" he mutters enquiringly.

"Maine poocha can you take care of this or not?" Arnav repeats impatiently. NK immediately nods his head in response. Arnav then turns to look at the accounts executive. "My brother will take care of the rest of the insurance formalities. I have to leave, something urgent has come up. Do you need my signatures anywhere else?" he barks at the timid looking guy who adjusts his spectacles nervously. He shakes his head.

"No, Mr. Raizada. I'll discuss the rest with-" Arnav walks out of the room before the accounts guy's sentence finishes.

[Half an hour later, AR Designs]

Arnav walks inside the office building, seething with rage. The receptionist tries to say something to him but as he raises his hand authoritatively she shuts up realising her boss was in one of his mercurial moods. She wonders if this could have something to do with the bunch of lawyers and bankers who had arrived some time ago. She had never seen Aakash Sir so nervous and all over the place before.

The entire office staff is watching with bated breath as Arnav sprints up the stairs leading to his office. He pulls open the glass doors with unnecessary force and the door creaks loudly announcing his arrival. Arnav stops dead in his tracks, his narrowed eyes scrutinising the presence of a few unknown faces who are busy discussing some papers. He sees his banker talking to another man in a suit. Aakash and Aman are standing just inside the door and they immediately walk to Arnav on seeing him.

"Bhai!" "ASR!" they both exclaim together.

"What the hell is going on here?" Arnav growls loudly making all the people look up from their papers and stare at him in surprise. They exchange wary glances as if unsure what to reply. "Aap sab kiski permission se mere cabin mein baithe hain?" Arnav continues angrily.

Just then his huge black leather chair swivels around and Shyam is seen sitting on it wearing a light blue shirt and a formal coat hanging down his lanky shoulders. There is a faintest trace of a stubble on his face and right now he's rubbing his chin as he looks back at Arnav with a leering smile on his face. The sight of Shyam sitting on his chair momentarily stuns Arnav. Aakash had mentioned that he was in his office, nothing about him sitting on his chair!

"Saale sahib," Shyam mutters affectionately, "ye sab yahan hamare kehne par aaye hain," he said motioning to the men who were studying the papers. "Ye sab hamare vakeel aur bankers hain. Aapko Bhushan ji to yaad hain na?" he asks mockingly pointing to Raizada family's banker Mr. Bhushan, who is studying the documents in front of him with a slightly shocked look on his face.

"You son of a bitch!" Arnav walks to Shyam and clutching the lapel of his coat, he pulls Shyam to his feet. "Tumhari himmat kaise hui?" Arnav growls gritting his teeth together, ignoring the remonstrations of Aakash and Aman behind him.

"Arre, itna garam hone ki kya zaroorat hai saale sahib. Aaiye na, hum araam se baith ke baat karte hain. Aapke bare mein to nahin pata, par haan hum apne daftar mein aaye mehmano ka bahut ache se swagat karte hain," Shyam replies silkily, removing Arnav's grip from his coat and smoothening the lapel carefully.

"Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho tum?" Arnav yells loudly. Shyam again smiles at him which just infuriates Arnav all the more.

"Bakwaas nahin saale sahib. Hum to sach keh rahe hain," Shyam replies assuming an innocent look on his face. "Acha Bansal sahib, aap hi zara hamare saale sahib ko samjhaiye ki hum bakwaas nahin kar rahe hain." Shyam addresses the man sitting next to Mr. Bhushan.

"Mr. Raizada, I think hum logon ko board room mein jana chahiye. In documents ke terms and conditions wohin discuss kar lenge. Kyun hai na Mr. Bhushan?" Bansal asks Mr. Bhushan.

"What terms? What documents are you talking about?" Arnav demands annoyedly.

"Bhai, Shyam ke mutabik, iss company ke controlling shares jo aapke naam par the, woh aapne uske naam par transfer kar diya hai," Aakash murmurs from behind. Arnav gapes at him, too stunned to react to his words.

"WHAT?" Arnav yells again making everyone jump. He turns to glare at Shyam who's again smiling at him.

"Saale Sahib, hum bata nahin sakte ki aapne ye tohfa humein de kar, kis tarah jataya hai ki aap hum par bharosa karte hain," Shyam murmurs faking emotions in his voice. Arnav's eyes narrow and he clenches his fist.

"Mr.Bhushan, will you tell me what this man is talking about?" Arnav addresses his banker instead of replying back to Shyam.

"Mr. Raizada, as you are aware the distribution of shares in AR designs are 35% under you, 15% under Anjali Raizada, 20% under Mahendra Raizada, 15% under Aakash Raizada, 8% under Imperial Bank, 4% under Gupta Textiles and 8% floating under IPO, giving you the maximum shares and hence the control over the company," Mr. Bhushan paused here to take a breath. Arnav, Aakash and Aman were listening to him closely. Arnav gives an impatient nod indicating he already knew what his banker was telling him. The banker takes out a bunch of papers from his file.

"I've a legal notary paper here which says that you have gifted your shares in AR Designs to Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha making him the legal owner of this company." The silence that follows the statement made by Bhushan is eerie to say the least. Aakash and Aman exchange a startled glance with each other. However, no one is more stunned than Arnav who looks from his banker's apologetic face slowly to Shyam, his jaw becoming more rigid with every passing moment. It was taking every last shred of his patience not to punch him.

"I've done no such thing," he growls looking back at his banker. Mr. Bhushan looks perplexed for a moment before looking back at Shyam.

"Arre Saale sahib, ab aap mazak mat kariye. Pichli baar jab aap humse mile the, tab to aap kitne bharose se humse keh rahe the ki aap chahte hain ki hum aapke karobaar mein aapka saath dein. Bhool gaye aap?" Shyam walks towards Arnav, the men sitting around him watching his every move.

"Papers sign karte waqt, humein to laga tha ki sale sahib humein kuch share de kar humein apne saath kaam karne ka afsar denge. Hum to soch bhi nahin sakte the ki ye apne saare shares hamare naam kar denge," Shyam continues, now sounding shocked. Then he places his hand on Arnav's shoulder and murmurs emotionally, "aap nahin jante hain ki aapne ye kadam le kar humare aatma samman ko kitna protsahit kiya hai, saale sahib. Hum aapse wada karte hain ki AR Designs ko hum aur bhi oonchaiyon tak pahunchayenge," he ends reassuringly.

Arnav holds Shyam's hand and roughly slips it away from his shoulder. Anger is coursing through the whole of his body at hearing the slimy bas***d's words. It is taking him every possible restrain not to strangle him then and there.

"Gentlemen, please leave us," Arnav suddenly growls in a low tone. The bankers and lawyers exchange glances among themselves and then look at Shyam for confirmation.

He nods at them. "Aap sab conference room mein baithiye. Hum saale sahib ke saath baat khatam karke aate hain," Shyam confirms. The suits all leave together and Aman leads them towards the conference room. Aakash stands by the door. Arnav goes on glaring at Shyam who again walks back to Arnav's chair and settles down comfortably on it. "Haan to saale sahib. Kahiye kya kehna chahte hain aap?" he asks.

"You bas***d! Tumne ye sab mere signatures forge kar ke kiya hai. I know it! There can't be any other way," Arnav burst out angrily. But Shyam just goes on smiling, completely unfazed by this accusation.

"Arnav Singh Raizada. Gaaliyan nikalega, gussa dikhayega, par apni galtiyan kabhi nahin manega. Na to tumne apni galti tab maani thi, jab mujhe Shantivan se dhakke maar ke bahar nikala tha. Aur na aaj manoge jab tumhari company, tumhara ghar aur har woh cheez jo tumhare naam par thi, ab mere naam ho chuki hai," Shyam's eyes narrow. "Maine koi jaal sazi nahin ki hai, saale sahib. Aapne khud ye sab kuch hamare naam kiya hai. Apni yaad dasht ko taza kariye." Shyam leans back confortably on the arm chair.

As Arnav again tries to threateningly move towards Shyam, Aakash stops him mid way, restraining him back.

"Bahut ache Aakash ji. Aapko andaaza ho gaya hai ki ab aapka maalik kaun hai," Shyam continues with a leering smile. "Aap chaho to apne pitaji ke saath mere neeche kaam kar sakte ho. Ya phir, apne shares bech kar, aap bhi apne Bhai ke saath sadkon ki dhool kha sakte ho."

Aakash stares at Shyam and then back at Arnav, suddenly realising the implication of Shyam's words. It was only Arnav who had been ousted from AR Designs. Aakash and his father still had their part of the ownership intact. For a moment, Aakash was tempted to throw everything away at Shyam's face and walk out with Arnav, but then he realised that is exactly what Shyam was probably conspiring for.

"Tumhare intentions to mujhe pata nahin hain, par ek cheez yaad rakhna Shyam, woh intentions hum kabhi poore hone nahin denge," Aakash growls at Shyam. The latter looks pleasantly surprised to see Aakash speak up to him in such a way.

"Arre wah! Aakash ji, aapke andar reed ki haddi kab se aa gayi? Humein to lag raha tha ki aaj tak aap sirf apne bade bhai ke chamche bane firte the," Shyam taunts albeit with a smile on his face. Both the Raizada brothers clench their fists. Just then Aman also walks from behind and joins them.

"Sir, Mr. Bhushan aapse milna chahte hain," he murmurs looking shaken with the developments of the morning. Shyam and Arnav both nod at the same time. "Main ASR se baat kar raha tha," Aman adds curtly, looking at Shyam with a look of utmost disgust. But Shyam smiles threateningly at him too.

"Mr. Aman Mathur. Main aapko yaad dila dun. ASR ab iss company mein nahin hain. Main hun. ASR ab aapke boss nahin hain. Main hun. To agar aapko kisi ko sir bulana hi hai, to mujhe bulayein," Shyam says smoothly. Aman narrows his eyes and walk to Shyam.

"Mr. Shyam Jha, main aapko yaad dila dun. Ye company aapki nahin hai. Ye company aapko gift ki gayi hai. Is company mein ASR ne apna khoon paseena lagaya hai. Sirf iss chair par baith kar aap apne aap ko mera boss nahin bana sakte hain. Mere liye Sir kal bhi ASR hi the, aaj bhi ASR hain aur hamesha ASR hi rahenge. Aur agar aapko isse koi problem hai, to aap mujhe naukri se nikal sakte hain. Aapke under kaam karne mein mujhe waise bhi koi interest nahin hai." Aman's speech of loyalty renders everyone speechless. Despite having been at the receiving end of Arnav's brunt all the time, Aman's voice was unshaken with conviction at being devoted to him only.

Shyam claps softly. "Wah wah wah. Kya wafaadari hai. Acha hua aapne apni soch humse pehle hi baant li, Mr. Mathur. Hum apne karamchariyon ke ichayon ki izzat karte hain. Apna desk clear kar lijiye. You are fired," Shyam declares folding his fingers and resting them on his lips. Arnav stares at Shyam stunned into silence. As he helplessly watches Aman leave the cabin he had been working in since the last five years, anger again rises its ugly head.

"How dare you?!" Arnav thunders. But Shyam merely raises his finger to his lips, motioning Arnav to shush down. Aakash and Arnav both stare at Shyam nonplussed.

"Mere office mein apni awaaz neeche rakhiye Saale Sahib. Yahan log kaam kar rahe hain," shyam adds pointing to the staff seated below. Arnav realises if he stayed in the filth's company even more a minute longer, he'll burst like a volcano. He wordlessly walks out of his cabin and proceeds towards the conference room where his banker had summoned him. As soon as he walks in, a sudden silence descends and everyone stops talking immediately. Arnav narrows his eyes at the group but pulls up a chair and sits down.

"Mr. Bhushan, you wanted to talk to me?" Arnav asks. His banker Mr. Bhushan looks at him forlornly.

"Mr. Raizada, I've checked all these papers cover to cover. They all seem to be proper and in order," he declares. Now, a sense of panic overcomes the anger that had been bubbling inside Arnav since the moment he had stepped inside his office.

"But I haven't authorized these papers, Mr. Bhushan. You have to believe me," Arnav implores.

"If that is the case, then you are accusing Mr. Jha of forging your signatures, Mr. Raizada which is a serious speculation," Mr. Bhushan replies carefully. Arnav slams his fist on the table making everyone flinch.

"I'm not speculating damn it! I know he had forged these signatures!" Arnav bellows angrily. He feels Aakash's restraining hand on his shoulder again.

"If that is the case, you need to take it up with the Police, Mr. Raizada. As of now, we the lawyers representing both AR Designs and Mr. Jha have agreed that the gift transfer of your shares to Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha stand valid. The remaining shares belonging to Mr. Aakash Singh Raizada and Mr. Mahendra Singh Raizada remain untouched as well. From today onwards, Mr. Shyam is the major owner and Chairperson of the Board of AR Designs."

"Also, your real estate properties of Shantivan in New Delhi, Purani Haveli and Sheesh Mahal in Lucknow are also transferred to Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha. The title deeds of the three properties have been transferred to his name by the necessary notaries. I'm sorry I can't do anything more for you at this instance," a conclusive silence falls at the end of Mr. Bhushan's declaration.

Arnav looks around at the suits looking back at him with expressionless faces and walks out of the conference room. Aakash walks closely behind him, waiting for his older brother's directions. But for a moment none come.

"Bhai?" Aakash murmurs catching up with Arnav as the two of them walk down the stairs and out towards the exit. "Bhai, aap tension na lo. Main abhi Police Commissioner se baat karta hun. Ye sab abhi ke abhi clear up ho jayega."

Arnav nods absent mindedly as he makes his way to the parking lot towards his SUV. His mind is working at top speed trying to analyse what needs to be done. What I don't understand is, use mere signatures mile kahan se. Jab se woh Shantivan se bahar nikala gaya hai, hum mein se koi bhi usse contact mein nahin raha hai. To fir uske paas mere signatures aaye kahan se? Arnav slams the door shut.

"Aakash tum police ke paas ja kar FIR ki formalities shuru karo. Call up the Police Commissioner too and set up a meeting with him. Woh hone ke baad, hamare private investigator Gupta ko contact karo and usko bolo woh apni investigation bhi parallel shuru kar de," Arnav reels off in one breath.

"Bhai aap kahan ja rahe hain?" Aakash suddenly asks.

"Tumne suna nahin Mr. Bhushan ne kya kaha? Shantivan bhi uss bas***d ke naam ho gaya hai. I have to make arrangements for staying some where preferably a guest house. Aur phir packers ko bhi directions dene padenge," Arnav replies. Aakash stares at him blankly for a moment.

"Bhai, guesthouse kyun? Mera ghar hai na. Hum sabko wahan kyun nahin shift kar sakte? Shyam ne aapke ownership ki properties apne naam kar di hain. Par uss ghar ke title deeds to mere naam par hain. Hum sab wahan temporarily shift kar sakte hain," Aakash suggests. Arnav realises his brother is right. The house that Payal and Aakash had moved into when Aakash had walked out of Shantivan almost two months ago had been bought by Arnav but was was in Aakash's name. Thankfully that aspect was sorted out.

"Okay done. Residence ka koi problem nahin hoga iska matlab. Good," Arnav replies, turning the ignition on. "I have to get back to the hospital and check on Di. And of course, baki sab ko ye news bhi batani hai. Keep me in the loop about your progress." Aakash nods. "Oh, and Aakash," Arnav adds, "shayad humein Mamaji ko wapis bula lena chahiye. We need him right now." Aakash nods again flipping out his cell phone right away. If it needed to be done, there was no point in wasting time.

Arnav suddenly finds Aman walking out of the office building and he calls out his name. Aman looks at the Raizada brothers and walks towards them, smiling genially.

"Oh Sir, aap yahin hain? I thought you left for the Police station already." Arnav and Aakash exchange a confused glance and then look back at Aman.

"How did you know about that?" Arnav asks.

"Sir it is obvious," Aman replies looking surprised. "Aap sapne mein bhi apni company aur property iss tarah kisi aur ke naam nahin kar sakte hain. And most importantly definitely not to a person like Shyam. Mujhe yakeen hai, usne zaroor koi malpractice se aapse ye sab hathiyaya hai." Arnav looks at his PA with pride in his eyes. The conviction was still there.

"I'm really sorry about your job Aman," Arnav says apologetically. But Aman smiles back at him.

"Koi baat nahin Sir. I have a feeling, main zyada din unemployed nahin rahunga. Aap bahut jald office fir se resume karenge aur jis din woh hoga, main aapko yahin aapke cabin ke bahar apna appointment letter le kar khada milunga," Aman replies. Arnav gives him one his rarest smiles. This is the kind of optimism that was needed at this time. He nods at Aman and the latter leaves for the car park.

"Aakash, kuch bhi ho jaye, tum apna resignation bilkul bhi mat dena. Aur apne shares sell karne ki sochna bhi mat," Arnav warns suddenly. "I want to know exactly what is this slimeball upto, aur mujhe uske her intention ki khabar chahiye." Aakash nods reassuringly. Arnav turns on the ignition drives out of the driveway.

It was time to break the news to the family. And he could foresee that it was not going to be a pleasant affair.

ENGLISH VERSION

Chapter 25 Scene 2

"Bhai! You have to come to the office!" Arnav straightens keeping the paper on the table.

"Aakash, I'm at the hospital right now getting the paper work done. What is wrong?" Arnav asks making NK look at him curiously.

"Bhai, tell NK Bhai to take over," Aakash continues urgently, "You just come down RIGHT NOW! The bankers are here and you will not believe who is sitting in your office right now," he breathes panickingly. Arnav's eyebrows rise up involuntarily.

"Who?" he asks warily.

"Shyam Manohar Jha!"

Arnav's lips part and he gazes straight ahead, not seeing the papers anymore. A frission of irritation runs through him as he digests Aakash's words. He quietly disconnects his phone, a whirlpool of thoughts taking shape in his mind. What is Shyam doing in my office? That son of a bitch reached there as well? First Di and now this. I'll not leave that bas***d! Suddenly he smashes his fist on the table making the accounts executive and NK jump in surprise.

"Nannav, are you alright?" NK murmurs in a scared whisper, touching Arnav's shoulder. He stands up.

"NK, can you take care of this?" Arnav asks in a sudden business like tone. NK gapes at his brother, not understanding what was going on.

"Nannav?" he mutters enquiringly.

"I asked can you take care of this or not?" Arnav repeats impatiently. NK immediately nods his head in response. Arnav then turns to look at the accounts executive. "My brother will take care of the rest of the insurance formalities. I have to leave, something urgent has come up. Do you need my signatures anywhere else?" he barks at the timid looking guy who adjusts his spectacles nervously. He shakes his head.

"No, Mr. Raizada. I'll discuss the rest with-" Arnav walks out of the room before the accounts guy's sentence finishes.

[Half an hour later, AR Designs]

Arnav walks inside the office building, seething with rage. The receptionist tries to say something to him but as he raises his hand authoritatively she shuts up realising her boss was in one of his mercurial moods. She wonders if this could have something to do with the bunch of lawyers and bankers who had arrived some time ago. She had never seen Aakash Sir so nervous and all over the place before.

The entire office staff is watching with bated breath as Arnav sprints up the stairs leading to his office. He pulls open the glass doors with unnecessary force and the door creaks loudly announcing his arrival. Arnav stops dead in his tracks, his narrowed eyes scrutinising the presence of a few unknown faces who are busy discussing some papers. He sees his banker talking to another man in a suit. Aakash and Aman are standing just inside the door and they immediately walk to Arnav on seeing him.

"Bhai!" "ASR!" they both exclaim together.

"What the hell is going on here?" Arnav growls loudly making all the people look up from their papers and stare at him in surprise. They exchange wary glances as if unsure what to reply. "By whose permission are all of you sitting here in my cabin?" Arnav continues angrily.

Just then his huge black leather chair swivels around and Shyam is seen sitting on it wearing a light blue shirt and a formal coat hanging down his lanky shoulders. There is a faintest trace of a stubble on his face and right now he's rubbing his chin as he looks back at Arnav with a leering smile on his face. The sight of Shyam sitting on his chair momentarily stuns Arnav. Aakash had mentioned that he was in his office, nothing about him sitting on his chair!

"Saale sahib," Shyam mutters affectionately, "all of them have come here at my invitation," he said motioning to the men who were studying the papers. "They are my lawyers and bankers. I hope you remember Mr. Bhushan?" he asks mockingly pointing to Raizada family's banker Mr. Bhushan, who is studying the documents in front of him with a slightly shocked look on his face.

"You son of a bitch!" Arnav walks to Shyam and clutching the lapel of his coat, he pulls Shyam to his feet. "How dare you?" Arnav growls gritting his teeth together, ignoring the remonstrations of Aakash and Aman behind him.

"Arre, why are you getting so hot and bothered saale sahib. Please come, let's sit and talk together in a civilized manner. I don't know about you, but I welcome every guest who comes to my office with utmost generosity," Shyam replies silkily, removing Arnav's grip from his coat and smoothening the lapel carefully.

"What bullshit are you saying?" Arnav yells loudly. Shyam again smiles at him which just infuriates Arnav all the more.

"This is not bullshit saale sahib. I'm telling the truth," Shyam replies assuming an innocent look on his face. "Okay Bansal sahib, can you please explain to saale sahib that I'm not bullshitting him?" Shyam addresses the man sitting next to Mr. Bhushan.

"Mr. Raizada, I think we should head to the board room. We'll discuss the terms of these documents there itself. Will that be alright Mr. Bhushan?" Bansal asks Mr. Bhushan.

"What terms? What documents are you talking about?" Arnav demands annoyedly.

"Bhai, according to Shyam, this company's controlling shares which were in your name, you have transferred them to his name," Aakash murmurs from behind. Arnav gapes at him, too stunned to react to his words.

"WHAT?" Arnav yells again making everyone jump. He turns to glare at Shyam who's again smiling at him.

"Saale Sahib, I can't tell you how much this gesture of yours means to me. It means that you trust me implicitly," Shyam murmurs faking emotions in his voice. Arnav's eyes narrow and he clenches his fist.

"Mr.Bhushan, will you tell me what this man is talking about?" Arnav addresses his banker instead of replying back to Shyam.

"Mr. Raizada, as you are aware the distribution of shares in AR designs are 35% under you, 15% under Anjali Raizada, 20% under Mahendra Raizada, 15% under Aakash Raizada, 8% under Imperial Bank, 4% under Gupta Textiles and 8% floating under IPO, giving you the maximum shares and hence the control over the company," Mr. Bhushan paused here to take a breath. Arnav, Aakash and Aman were listening to him closely. Arnav gives an impatient nod indicating he already knew what his banker was telling him. The banker takes out a bunch of papers from his file.

"I've a legal notary paper here which says that you have gifted your shares in AR Designs to Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha making him the legal owner of this company." The silence that follows the statement made by Bhushan is eerie to say the least. Aakash and Aman exchange a startled glance with each other. However, no one is more stunned than Arnav who looks from his banker's apologetic face slowly to Shyam, his jaw becoming more rigid with every passing moment. It was taking every last shred of his patience not to punch him.

"I've done no such thing," he growls looking back at his banker. Mr. Bhushan looks perplexed for a moment before looking back at Shyam.

"Arre Saale sahib, this is not the time to joke. The last time we met, you had reassured me over and over again that how much you desired for me to be a part of your company and to work with you. Have you forgotten it all?" Shyam walks towards Arnav, the men sitting around him watching his every move.

"While I was signing the papers, I thought saale sahib will probably give me part of the shares and give me an opportunity to work with him. I had no clue that his intention was to transfer all of his shares to me," Shyam continues, now sounding shocked. Then he places his hand on Arnav's shoulder and murmurs emotionally, "you don't know how much of a boost your gesture has given to my self confidence, saale sahib. I promise to you that I'll take AR Designs to even further heights under me," he ends reassuringly.

Arnav holds Shyam's hand and roughly slips it away from his shoulder. Anger is coursing through the whole of his body at hearing the slimy bas***d's words. It is taking him every possible restrain not to strangle him then and there.

"Gentlemen, please leave us," Arnav suddenly growls in a low tone. The bankers and lawyers exchange glances among themselves and then look at Shyam for confirmation.

He nods at them. "All of you please congregate in the conference room. I'll finish my discussion with saale sahib and join you there," Shyam confirms. The suits all leave together and Aman leads them towards the conference room. Aakash stands by the door. Arnav goes on glaring at Shyam who again walks back to Arnav's chair and settles down comfortably on it. "So saale sahib. Tell me what is it that you want to say to me?" he asks.

"You bas***d! You have done all this by forging my signatures. I know it! There can't be any other way," Arnav burst out angrily. But Shyam just goes on smiling, completely unfazed by this accusation.

"Arnav Singh Raizada. You'll curse out, you'll show your anger, but you'll never admit your mistakes. You didn't admit your mistake when you threw me out of Shantivan all those months ago. And you'll not accept it now when your business, your house and everything else that belongs to you is not in my name," Shyam's eyes narrow. "I've not forged anything, saale sahib. You yourself have transferred everything to me. Please refresh your memory." Shyam leans back confortably on the arm chair.

As Arnav again tries to threateningly move towards Shyam, Aakash stops him mid way, restraining him back.

"Very good Aakash ji. So you have realised who is the boss here," Shyam continues with a leering smile. "If you wish you can continue working under me with your father. Or else, you can sell off your shares and join your brother as he is thrown out to the road."

Aakash stares at Shyam and then back at Arnav, suddenly realising the implication of Shyam's words. It was only Arnav who had been ousted from AR Designs. Aakash and his father still had their part of the ownership intact. For a moment, Aakash was tempted to throw everything away at Shyam's face and walk out with Arnav, but then he realised that is exactly what Shyam was probably conspiring for.

"I don't know what your intentions are, but remember one thing Shyam, we will never let you fulfill those intentions of yours," Aakash growls at Shyam. The latter looks pleasantly surprised to see Aakash speak up to him in such a way.

"Brilliant! Aakash ji, since when did you have a spine? I was under the impression that you were only living under the shadow of your brother so far," Shyam taunts albeit with a smile on his face. Both the Raizada brothers clench their fists. Just then Aman also walks from behind and joins them.

"Sir, Mr. Bhushan wants to speak to you," he murmurs looking shaken with the developments of the morning. Shyam and Arnav both nod at the same time. "I was talking to ASR," Aman adds curtly, looking at Shyam with a look of utmost disgust. But Shyam smiles threateningly at him too.

"Mr. Aman Mathur. I should remind you that ASR no longer works in this company. I do. ASR is no longer your boss. I am. so if you want to address someone as Sir, that should be me," Shyam says smoothly. Aman narrows his eyes and walk to Shyam.

"Mr. Shyam Jha, I should remind you that this is not your company. This company has been gifted to you. ASR has put his blood and sweat for this company. Just by sitting on this chair, you can't claim yourself to be my boss. For me, Sir was ASR, is ASR and will always remain ASR. And if you can't digest this, then you are most welcome to fire me. I'm not interested to work under you as it is." Aman's speech of loyalty renders everyone speechless. Despite having been at the receiving end of Arnav's brunt all the time, Aman's voice was unshaken with conviction at being devoted to him only.

Shyam claps softly. "Bravo! What loyalty. Good thing you revealed your true thinking at the outset, Mr. Mathur. I respect the aspirations of my employees. Clear your desk. You are fired," Shyam declares folding his fingers and resting them on his lips. Arnav stares at Shyam stunned into silence. As he helplessly watches Aman leave the cabin he had been working in since the last five years, anger again rises its ugly head.

"How dare you?!" Arnav thunders. But Shyam merely raises his finger to his lips, motioning Arnav to shush down. Aakash and Arnav both stare at Shyam nonplussed.

"Please keep your voice down in my office Saale Sahib. People are working here," shyam adds pointing to the staff seated below. Arnav realises if he stayed in the filth's company even more a minute longer, he'll burst like a volcano. He wordlessly walks out of his cabin and proceeds towards the conference room where his banker had summoned him. As soon as he walks in, a sudden silence descends and everyone stops talking immediately. Arnav narrows his eyes at the group but pulls up a chair and sits down.

"Mr. Bhushan, you wanted to talk to me?" Arnav asks. His banker Mr. Bhushan looks at him forlornly.

"Mr. Raizada, I've checked all these papers cover to cover. They all seem to be proper and in order," he declares. Now, a sense of panic overcomes the anger that had been bubbling inside Arnav since the moment he had stepped inside his office.

"But I haven't authorized these papers, Mr. Bhushan. You have to believe me," Arnav implores.

"If that is the case, then you are accusing Mr. Jha of forging your signatures, Mr. Raizada which is a serious speculation," Mr. Bhushan replies carefully. Arnav slams his fist on the table making everyone flinch.

"I'm not speculating damn it! I know he had forged these signatures!" Arnav bellows angrily. He feels Aakash's restraining hand on his shoulder again.

"If that is the case, you need to take it up with the Police, Mr. Raizada. As of now, we the lawyers representing both AR Designs and Mr. Jha have agreed that the gift transfer of your shares to Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha stand valid. The remaining shares belonging to Mr. Aakash Singh Raizada and Mr. Mahendra Singh Raizada remain untouched as well. From today onwards, Mr. Shyam is the major owner and Chairperson of the Board of AR Designs."

"Also, your real estate properties of Shantivan in New Delhi, Purani Haveli and Sheesh Mahal in Lucknow are also transferred to Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha. The title deeds of the three properties have been transferred to his name by the necessary notaries. I'm sorry I can't do anything more for you at this instance," a conclusive silence falls at the end of Mr. Bhushan's declaration.

Arnav looks around at the suits looking back at him with expressionless faces and walks out of the conference room. Aakash walks closely behind him, waiting for his older brother's directions. But for a moment none come.

"Bhai?" Aakash murmurs catching up with Arnav as the two of them walk down the stairs and out towards the exit. "Bhai, please don't be tensed. I'll speak to the Police Commissioner right away. All of this will be cleared up in no time."

Arnav nods absent mindedly as he makes his way to the parking lot towards his SUV. His mind is working at top speed trying to analyse what needs to be done. What I don't understand is, how did he get hold of my signatures. Ever since he left Shantivan, no body has been in contact with him. Then where the hell did he get hold of my signatures from? Arnav slams the door shut.

"Aakash go to the Police and kick start the formalities of the FIR. Call up the Police Commissioner too and set up a meeting with him. After that, call up our private investigator Gupta and tell him to run a parallel investigation on the side," Arnav reels off in one breath.

"Bhai where are you going?" Aakash suddenly asks.

"didn't you hear what Mr. Bhushan said? Shantivan also belongs to that bas***d now. I have to make arrangements for staying some where preferably a guest house. And then we'll need to give directions to the packers as well," Arnav replies. Aakash stares at him blankly for a moment.

"Bhai, why a guesthouse? My house is there. Why can't we shift everyone there? Shyam has transferred all of the property in your name to himself. But that house's title deeds are in my name not yours. all of us can temporarily shift there," Aakash suggests. Arnav realises his brother is right. The house that Payal and Aakash had moved into when Aakash had walked out of Shantivan almost two months ago had been bought by Arnav but was was in Aakash's name. Thankfully that aspect was sorted out.

"Okay done. So there is no problem for Residence. Good," Arnav replies, turning the ignition on. "I have to get back to the hospital and check on Di. And of course, have to tell everyone else this news as well. Keep me in the loop about your progress." Aakash nods. "Oh, and Aakash," Arnav adds, "maybe now is the time to call back Mamaji as well. We need him right now." Aakash nods again flipping out his cell phone right away. If it needed to be done, there was no point in wasting time.

Arnav suddenly finds Aman walking out of the office building and he calls out his name. Aman looks at the Raizada brothers and walks towards them, smiling genially.

"Oh Sir, you are here? I thought you left for the Police station already." Arnav and Aakash exchange a confused glance and then look back at Aman.

"How did you know about that?" Arnav asks.

"Sir it is obvious," Aman replies looking surprised. "You can't transfer your company and property even in your dream to anyone just like that. And most importantly definitely not to a person like Shyam. I'm sure that he must have done some sort of malpractice to gain all this from you." Arnav looks at his PA with pride in his eyes. The conviction was still there.

"I'm really sorry about your job Aman," Arnav says apologetically. But Aman smiles back at him.

"No worries Sir. I have a feeling, I won't be unemployed for too long. You'll resume office very soon and the day that happens, you'll find me standing right outside your cabin door holding my appointment letter," Aman replies. Arnav gives him one his rarest smiles. This is the kind of optimism that was needed at this time. He nods at Aman and the latter leaves for the car park.

"Aakash, whatever happens, you don't even think of resigning. And don't sell off your shares either," Arnav warns suddenly. "I want to know exactly what is this slimeball upto, and I need inside information about his intentions." Aakash nods reassuringly. Arnav turns on the ignition drives out of the driveway.

It was time to break the news to the family. And he could foresee that it was not going to be a pleasant affair.

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yayayay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont believe it!!!! i m the 1st!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
finally, waiting for weeks and waiking till 4 in the morning brought me some luck...πŸ˜‰
ohk...jokes apart, this was what i hav been fearing for sooo long!!! 
u cant even imagine how much i wished that arnav (while in his cabin) gave a tight slap/punch...aghhh... i just wanted him to kick that LEECH out of his cabin at that very moment...🀒
well, as far as i remember, it was dadi, wasnt she?  but anjali used to meet him too...oh ...well...forget it...
i would patiently wait till u disclose the fact...😊
hey dear, just wanted to ask u,...what abt taming??? i miss it a lot.😭...if u r not updating, atleast tell us till when will it be on hold??? ( i relally really wish its not for long)
and yes!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ it was fabulously fantastically awsome update!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by ashi210 - 11 years ago
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

So this is the snake in your story as always rearing his ugly head- wow the villian has spoken - brillinat depiction of his charcter - the story unravells - its getting really exciting- does Khushi have anything to do with the signature I wonder???

Edited by VasantiLad - 11 years ago
ayeshasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a wonderful update...plz update sooon..