Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: slmu

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† your daughter was always an expert.

Sabi.. if the showdown at the party is not gripping then I'll give up

LOL... no My daughter is sick... she has stomach bug... I am just trying to blame it on PKDH..πŸ€ͺ
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

LOL... no My daughter is sick... she has stomach bug... I am just trying to blame it on PKDH..πŸ€ͺ

Oh no, poor baby.. hope she gets better soon..
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ red... I agree... this better lead to something substantive after all this hype...

Thanks for the wishes... she will be better in the morning I think... left over Christmas turkey.. Yikes
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Nice analysis Shanthi πŸ‘
I loved Adi's inspirational setting to get that kullu-valla feeling, and it was good to see him work like a maniac on that, after all love do make people sweat hard 🀣
And loved the way Rubel praised her Mom 🀣
Avantika dressed well and all set for the anniversary party.

Precap shows typical song-dance, nice to see an united family, who has joined in celebrations
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Hi Sabrina, hope your daughter gets well soon Miss her bathroom jokes πŸ˜‰
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Nice analysis Shanthi πŸ‘
I loved Adi's inspirational setting to get that kullu-valla feeling, and it was good to see him work like a maniac on that, after all love do make people sweat hard 🀣
And loved the way Rubel praised her Mom 🀣
Avantika dressed well and all set for the anniversary party.

Precap shows typical song-dance, nice to see an united family, who has joined in celebrations

Thanks Sai

All that hard work.. hope it does not waste 
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi evryone here's my POV.
First of all I want to share with you my frustration about 25/12 epi. It was for me sooo painful.The whole hide and seek between Paya pissed me of. The first chits and gifts were ok but an entire episode on that🀒🀒. In french we call that "cul cul la praline" some romance for teenage girls. We had a grown up man, a grown up son and a grow up friend, why would we have to deal with a TEENAGE lover?
About 26/12 epi:
I was worried about the sarees switch but the red saree suits so much to Avantu. It's a nice thing that she changes her style for her anniversary.
Sheila Mami and her 5 stars hotel cracked me uo πŸ€£.
Always a good thing to see the bonds between father and son and like someone said there would maybe the same bond between Avantu and Pankhu.
Whi Govardhan Mama is always on trip to Mumbai he dosen't like Adi and his family why does he bother...;
About precap so nice, I'm a client of this kind of things so can't wait.
Hope I make myself clear
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
due 2 sum hangama in party dey r gonna be alag for sum tym I thnk

Pankhu's mom s a fortuneteller...wenever she gt anxious abt Panku sumthng bad happen 2 her...yesterday too Ambika was worried and predicted dat sumthng bad gonna happen for Pankhu
Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

due 2 sum hangama in party dey r gonna be alag for sum tym I thnk

Pankhu's mom s a fortuneteller...wenever she gt anxious abt Panku sumthng bad happen 2 her...yesterday too Ambika was worried and predicted dat sumthng bad gonna happen for Pankhu

πŸ‘ Totally agreee I think she has a sixth sense. Everytimi somthing to fishy is about to happen she "feels it"
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I watched bits and pieces Shanti...but didnt feel I missed much...most of the parts were dragging...can we move on please!!! The way they have brought so many stories together with all the loops open ..I am sure dhamaka is waiting but will the CVs be able to close all the loops properly or will it go down the drain like all the times?

Preeti-Avanthu saree exchange
Geeta from Kullu
some unknown chandigarh connection to Guptas
Abortion papers to be exposed by Mami

Amongst all this is our teenage couple..how will all this impact them and most of all I am interested is will the story move..or will it go Gol-GolπŸ€”

Avanthu was looking gorgeous..😳...was that white saree very similar to the one Avanthu wore last time?

Edited by Zuzana - 11 years ago