Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi21

EXACTLY

I love the hustle and bustle in the kitchen...everyone jam packed into kitchen trying hands at everything and anything...someone barging in to eat...noisy chatter ...warm laughter floating in the house...cozy winters...hot chocolate...late night talks with sisters...pillow fights..behaving like 8 year olds...
teasing brothers, loud and loving aunts...witty uncles...

All of this accompanied by..

EXCELLENT food and amazing weather.
Couldn't ask for moreπŸ˜†

Exactly my sentiments shreya...used to do all that before i got married and came to USA...except maybe the hot chocolate...love tea...
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicfan5

Oh gr8...u must be ecstatic...πŸ˜ƒ...so does ur dad work abroad?

Yep! Right now he is in Vienna...will be shifting to Europe in a months' time or so...he is working on some project...plus he loves his work there...there is not much manipulation in the health sector.

India's health sector is BAD. Being a doctor, he hates how patients are treated here. 

musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We need to move over to thread 3...150 pgs done here...
Punkin22 thumbnail
Prachi states that's what i'm planning to do...tons of playdates...my daughter is 7.5 yrs...how old are ur kids frances?

@Priya, my children are in heaven with my husband. Don't feel bad, please.  My God's grace we will all be together again for eternity.

@Shreya, sound like my house too.  When the house is full and everyone is doing their own things.  I love the fellowship and love that fills the house.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicfan5

Exactly my sentiments shreya...used to do all that before i got married and came to USA...except maybe the hot chocolate...love tea...

See, that's one of the reasons why I don't like marriages.

Don't get me wrong...I'd love to marry someday to the right guy,..but there are few damn negative things about it.

I hate giving upon certain things...and one has to when one gets married. And I don't like that. πŸ˜•

rima thumbnail
hi buddies
I am busy trying to bring peace to the forum
ok time to move to new thread
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Prachi states that's what i'm planning to do...tons of playdates...my daughter is 7.5 yrs...how old are ur kids frances?

@Priya, my children are in heaven with my husband. Don't feel bad, please.  My God's grace we will all be together again for eternity.

@Shreya, sound like my house too.  When the house is full and everyone is doing their own things.  I love the fellowship and love that fills the house.

frances I am deeply grieved to hear this
Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

frances I am deeply grieved to hear this

Please don't be, my little angels are being care for perfectly until I can join them.  Let's jump to next thread...