Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

read last part... loved maans and devs convo... lagtha hai maan ka thoda sa hi sahi confusion door hua... but there geet is now sulking... that sameera is a perfect vamp... bholi bhaali geet ke man mein patha nahi kya kya daal diya...

waiting for the next part... really wish ur readers bdays come often... 😆...
zyaada nahi yahi week main 5-6 baar... 😳

🤢🤢🤢
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

OMGGG

I think i got most comments on this part😃😃

Thank u soo much for all the new readers who commented🤗

Love u guys

❤️❤️

Marium's Bday is today and Baby Khurrana's also today. India me 12 baj gaye...Pak me 12 baje nahi.

Isliye technically dono ka Bday aaj hai😉

❤️❤️

This one's for MARIUM 

Happy Birthday Dear😳

I love ur lonnnggg comments which are sometimes longer than my updates.🤔

AND

Our very own Baby Khurrna😭

❤️❤️

Please wish Manna(Manashi/Elfin) and Marium(Mayyo13) 

HERE

❤️❤️

Just want to share something, 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzuzZcLcUEc[/YOUTUBE]

I cried the FIRST time when i saw this promo. It hit me that there gonna be no GHSP. No more MAANdays, no more Geetu.

No longer need i run to finish work before 9.30

It's been a year😭😭 i cant say time flew by, we have missed them each minute of each day like hell.

I still cry, whenever i hear the "ishq sufiyana" song

I have made a lot of friends here. And enjoyed my journey to laugh, cry, curse, plead, beg, threaten, cajole.

And i hope we continue.

Plz check the below link n request to save our forum.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3341970

Shamon 🤣

Enjoy..aaj teri bajegi

Thanks to Sehar for the lovely Banner. i made her change it 20 times to get the PERFECT SEXY FINGERS☺️

CHAPTER 48:

Sameera's words rang in her ears as she came back to join the party. "Nahi Geet! Uski baton pe dhyan mat de. You know Maan. Wo thoda gussa zyada karte hai, bolte kam hai, lekin ghusse me zyaada bolte hai! But he isn't like that." She tried to retain her trust, her faith in this marriage which was suddenly feeling like a shackle, not to her but for him. His words to Dev kept coming to mind, "Lekin Geet unhone to kabhi tujhse nahi kaha ke wo tujhse pyaar karte hai, to fir tujhe itna bura kyu lag raha hai?"

She knew he didn't want this marriage, but she had felt him change. He would never have said all that in the car if he hadn't meant each word.

Had Sameera been right? Did Maan regret what he had done today after seeing Sameera back? Was he still in love with her? The questions created havoc in her mind, but she had no answer to any. "Babaji, aap hi raasta batayiye mujhe!" she prayed.

=================

Feeling a bit better after his talk with Dev, Maan decided that he needed to sort out his past before he could think about his future. He saw Geet leaving the washroom, her face pale and eyes shimmering with tears. He was about to go to her, when he saw Sameera coming from behind, a satisfied smirk on her face.

He immediately realized what could have occurred there. He had again failed to protect Geet! But now he needed to confront Sameera head on before she did any damage. If he knew anything about Sameera, he knew she was not going to be easily put off.  She was tenacious, that was one of the things which had attracted him the most to her. Her tenaciousness to get him had made him admire her grit and determination seldom found in a woman.

He had met her when he was working in KC as an architect. She had breezed into his existence, vibrant and full of life. Her vivaciousness had been catching and he hadn't been able to hold himself aloof in front of her determined efforts to make him fall for her. She had been all things that he was not, all things that he wished to be. They had worked together quite well, and under his able guidance, KC, which had been floundering after the death of Virmaan Khurana had again gained new heights. Savitri Devi, who had been finding it difficult to keep up in the cut throat business world, had breathed a sigh of relief when she had found Maan able to handle the pressures. Darji had recommended him and that had been a point in his favour. But he had more than proved his mettle.

Success followed him like mice to the Piper, he claimed accolades and climbed the corporate ladder pretty fast.

Maan soon become 'Maan Singh Khurrana', the man behind the success of KC. His name was synonymous with power, success and money. And Sameera had all the while been with him. When their relationship became more than colleagues, Maan didn't realize, but he admitted that Sameera had became an important part of his life.

Naintara, Dev and Arjun were also working in KC at that time. Annie was still completing her studies. Dev and Naintara had got married, after a lot of trials on Dev's parts. He had felt his life complete, he had all that he wanted to achieve. A dream job, a loving partner, his family nearly settled, respect, success, money, fame, the works.

But it had all been a mirage.

One stroke and it had all fallen down like a pack of cards.

One day the truth about his parentage had come out, and the storm that had followed destroyed his all.

Savitri Devi had been overjoyed to realize that her clan was not going to vanquish, but go on in the form of Maan. But it had been unpalatable to Maan to accept the truth. He would never accept something which had been his mother's right and been denied to her by that woman. Because of her, he and his mother had suffered, and if Savitri Devi thought that Maan Singh Khurrana would forgive and forget, she had another thinking coming.

His family had supported his decision totally. They had all resigned from KC, without a second thought, to stand by his side. Never had they looked back on what they had lost in spite of Maan's protests to the contrary.

But the person who he had expected to stand by his side, through thick and thin had left him at that point. Pointing out his inadequacies, she had given up on him to follow a better life.

Too late he had realized that it had been the same determination which he had always admired,  that  lead to other aspects of her personality which were not as appealing. Her greed and lust for power, was one of them. Like him, she knew what it was to be poor, and she had vowed that she would never go back to that life.

That determination when tested against her love for him had won, and he had lost her to the world of money. She had found it incomprehensible that he could sacrifice the entire Khurana heritage just for his mother who wasn't even alive.

And now she was back, proclaiming to have made a mistake. She was merciless if needed; and he had a haunting suspicion that she could definitely harm Geet. He had to fight battles now and it would be better if Geet was not crushed in them and made to pay for his folly.

She had already suffered more than enough because of him.

=======

Maan didn't need to search hard to find Sameera, as she herself was trailing him. He caught her eye, motioned her to come out, and left, confident that she would follow.

He was standing outside, in the balcony, breathing in the fresh air, but he still felt restricted, choked even. The remnants of his past were trying hard to swallow him up in its darkness, but he was determined to fight back.

Suddenly he felt her clingy hands on his back, trying to hug him. He controlled the unpleasant sensation he felt at her touch and turned around, stealthily creating some distance between them, so that he could at least breathe.

"Maan, I knew it! You would realize that we are meant to be. I am so happy that you recognized my love. Your happiness lies with me and I can do anything for your happiness." She proclaimed happily, and moved ahead to cup his face in her hands.

=========

As Geet turned the corner, she saw her prayer answered.

Maan and Sameera were in a lone corner in a balcony. Sameera was cupping his face and Maan was holding her hands. It was too dark to make out the expressions on their face, but Geet had literally seen enough.

She had got all the answers she wanted, and if they were unpalatable to her, she only had herself to blame for falling for someone who himself stated that he would never be hers.

============

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfoEEhheW08[/YOUTUBE]

Here, Maan caught her hands in his own, holding them away, before she could touch him.

"So you really love me?" In her sheer happiness, she failed to read the underlying sarcasm in his tone

"Of course, Maan! Ye bhi koi poochne ki baat hai?" She gushed.

"Sabit kar sakti ho?" she looked into his eyes, and suddenly found rage and disgust instead of the love she was expecting. She tried freeing her hands, but Maan held on, "Kyu Sameera, darr gayee? Abhi to tum bade bade dave kar rahi thi!"

"Sameera kisi se nahi darti! Of course I can prove my love. What do you want me to do?" she managed to say calmly, not anticipating his next set of words.

"Leave me alone." he stated in a deadly voice.

"What?" She asked shocked.

"Jaha se bhi tum aayi ho, waha wapas chali jao! Meri zindagi se door!" he enunciated each word, injecting as much hatred as he could into his voice. "I have moved on with Geet, whether you want to believe it or not, and if, as you proclaimed you really love me, meri khushi me hi tumhari khushi honi chahiye, right?" He mocked her earlier words, trapping her.

"Jhooth! Bilkul Jhooth!" she stated angrily, her eyes blazing, "Tum kisi se pyaar kar hi nahi sakte! You are so messed up inside Maan, that you can never overcome your past. Wo to mai thi, jisne tumhe jeena sikhaya tha. Us Geet ki itni auk..."

"Sameera!" he thundered, "Geet ke bare me kuch bhi bolne ya use kuch bhi karne se pehle ye sau baar soch lena ke wo Geet Maan Singh Khurrana hai."

"Mai kuch samjhi nahi Maan." She tried to act innocent, wondering if Maan knew about her and Geet's encounter in the bathroom.

"Samajh to tumhe sab kuch aata hai Sameera, isliye mere saamne nasamjhi ke bahane mat karo. Aaj tak mai tumhari harkaton pe chup raha, sirf isliye kyuke mujhe lagta hai ke kahi na kahi jo kuch bhi humare beech hua, usme mai bhi zimmedaar tha." He said, a spasm of pain crossing his face, but he reigned in his emotions and glared at her, "Lekin abh pani mere sir ke upar se nikal chuka hai."

Sameera looked away, scared of his demeanor, but he was not finished.

"Tumhari pehle galti, tumne socha ke mai tumhe abhi bhi pyaar karta hu! Tumhari doosri galti, tumne Maan Singh Khurrana ke saath khel khela! Rahul ko aage kar ke tumne peeche se waar kiya! Tumhari teesri aur sabse aakhri galti, meri aur Geet ki zindagi me dakhal andazi karne ki!"

"Lekin Maan'" she tried to interrupt his dialogue, but Maan was a man on a mission, Geet's tearstained face flashed in front of his eyes, making him want to slay the woman who had caused them, "Meri baat abhi poori nahi hui hai Sameera. Meri party me meri biwi ko washroom me akele pakad ke use bura bhala kehne ka mai kya matlab samajh sakta hu?"

"Maan Geet ko itna defend kyu kar raha hai? Thodi der pehle to khud usse ghussa kar raha tha!" She wondered. "Did Geet tell him?" she had never expected that Geet would go back and tell Maan about their little encounter.

"Mere aur Geet ke bare me kuch bhi janna hai, to mujhse saaf saaf poocho, mere peet peeche Geet ko pareshaan karne se tumhe kuch bhi hasil nahi hoga!"

His angry eyes bored into her, drilling the point home. "Deal already sign ho chuki hai aur Maan Singh Khurrana kabhi apni baat se peeche nahi hatta! Isliye, this project is still on. Lekin meri ek baat yaad rakhna, pehli aur aakhri baar samjha raha hu, Sameera. Apni harkato se baaz aao. Mai apne parivaar, apni company aur Geet ke upar tumhare galat irado ki parchayee tak nahi dekhna chahata"

As she made to leave, Maan threw one more scare her way.

"Aur tumhari ek aur galat fehmi mai abhi door kar du, tumhare hone ya na hone se mujhe koi farak nahi padhta! Agar padhta hai to sirf itna, ke maine kabhi tum jaisi aurat se pyaar kiya tha!" He stated, self disgust lining his voice.

"Haan, aur ek baat. Agar tumhari wajah se Geet ki aankhon me ek bhi aasoun aaya, to Maan Singh Khurrana khud ek ek aasoun ka badla soot samet wapas lega! Ye aakhri chetavni hai, yaad rakhna!"

=============

Precap: 

Not decided yet

Author's Note : 

😭

I need a hug. I remeber this tiem last year i was bawling my eyes out😭😭 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Comment karo aur mujhe batao ke kaisa hai!  

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 220 likes 

So please don't forget to press the LIKE button.😳

IMPORTANT NOTE: 

Please do add this to your buddy list if you require a PM for updates.

KaminisKult 

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 11 years ago
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😭😭😭
Mere maaneettt😭😭😭
Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well that was an intense update...
maan ne atleast realise tho kiya & geet ko defend kiya

Sameera is so gone 😆 😆

waiting for more

continue soon...

well who can forget this day last year ...even i need a hug dear 🤗😭
Edited by -JEEVANA- - 11 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First of all
Awesome writing Aash
🤗 🤗 🤗 

The whole update was Flawless😳
each emotion, expression intricately penned down
👏 👏 👏

Thought comment likhne mein main baat na bhul jau
I often skip it

Waise tu pressure or deadline ke saath zyaada amazing update deti hein😉😆
Hmmm🤔 sab ko bol na chahiye 
Dharna laga do abhi se
Rocking update milega 
🤣 🤣  🤣

Update was fantastic
Dev ne kya class li The MSK ki
Maan ki bolti band ho gayi

Dev ke action ka Sameera par reaction
 Maan - Sameera paisa vasool scene🤓
Sameera
Dil ke armaan darr ke maare reh gaye🥺

Geet😒 galat time pe galat scene
n Misunderstanding...

Next update kab de rahi hein😕 
settlement baaki hein😳

Edited by heytal - 11 years ago
TheDragonLady thumbnail
r

-------------------------------------

haayyyeee... kya bajayi hai maan ne...👏👏

puri ki puri hekdi nikal di...

Dekha tune usse practically bura bana diya..😳

a pure rogue she is...😡😡
-----------------------------------------

meri nahi baji😳... SAMEERA ki baji hai...🤢🤢

missing maaneet like hell...😭😭😭

here comes ur hug baby🤗🤗🤗
Edited by shamon - 11 years ago
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hugs 🤗😭
 now update parhing
Edited by gcddfan - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: gcddfan

hugs 🤗😭
 now update parhing

Hugz n cries 🤗😭
Tere waastey mera ishq sufiyana...

Aashu, beautiful use of dialogues again. 

Loved that scene a lot.  Took me back to that thunderous expression. 

Finally the proctector Maan is here.  Too late? 

Kya fayda jab chidya chugg gayi khet...

Geet woh ishara Babaji ka nahi tha...

Awesome update

Waiting for more soon...