Sanahil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friendz, this iz Sanahil Khan... A  crazzzy fan of RJN & Aniruddh Dave. I wanna interact with all RJN fanz. πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmi04 thumbnail
Hi..
Welcome to the forum. πŸ€—
Sanahil thumbnail
πŸ€— Thnx Rash Darling.. actually i wanna be connected with all RJN n AD'z fanz.. Sona Darling told me about this forum .. so joined it to contact with u all.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Sanahil - 11 years ago
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanahil

πŸ€—Thnx Rash Darling.. actually i wanna be connected with all RJN n AD'z fanz.. Sona Darling told me about this forum .. so joined it to contact with u all..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Since RJN has gone off air... Handful of RJN fans visit the forum.

Chalo ..keep writing .. πŸ˜›
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to our second home.
Sanahil thumbnail
I hope all RJN fans will join Housewife forum. then we'll interact with each other regularly... i know i have joined this forum late.. he he he .. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Amit , its U ?? thnx dear.. :) .. ye dagabaaj naina ka title mere liye hai kia?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sanahil - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dushman tu yaha bhi aa gaya apne naina leke...naina microprocessor me lagao aur trace karo IC ko...ka kachu smjhe

Hey sana...so gr8 yaar...u did and i am the most happy...i know that many have left the forum and will join there in the housewife forum but still we r enough for dhama chaukdi...i know each and everyone in the forum, even personally so i am emotionally attached to everyone

I am feeling so bad that kul is not here...when she will return...i sometimes only think about her

Anyways..we will all rock sana.

khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Sanahil ... it bit late to join this forum you should have joined earlier when our show was ON...but its never too late welcome here...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hello dear...welcome to the forum... πŸ€—hope you have a lovely time here and in the forthcoming one too... 
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sana gud time here...i know u are late but it does'nt matter because i know how much u are crazy for aniruddh that's why u r handling all the fanpages on facebook and even housewife fanpage
Sana please...u could request other fanpage users to join housewife forum whenever the show starts

I feel so jealous yaar...still AD has not added me on fb and u r so connected to him that he mostly replies u

Huh huh huh