Posted: 11 years ago
nice start...

like RK n his biwi...
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Please add Mrs.msk2 for pms!                      

Chapter 2

"Biwi where are you with my oil? Are you waiting for me to get old?" (He yells as he, impatiently, sat on his chair waiting for his wife. He holds the drink in his hand twirling the ice around counting down the seconds. He sees her reflection through the glass.) "Welcome biwi, that only took you (he looks at his watch) 10 minutes. You are very early" (he puts the glass down looking at her, expecting for an answer) "Well Biwi, I am waiting? What took you so long?"

"woh uhh I couldn't find the oil. Its not my fault. I don't know where anything is"

RK walks toward Madhubala with a smirk. He puts his hand on her waist pulling her close. She manages to balance the oil in her hand with the sudden pull.

"Let go of me!" (She says with the anger)

"If I don't then?"

"Listen RK don't try to act smart. Let go of me!" (He does. She looks at him shocked)

"Don't get to happy. I need you to message my head or else RK never lets go of things so easily" (He sits on his chair closing his eyes waiting for Madhu to message his head) "I am loosing my patients biwi. Hurry up"

Madhu slowly started moving towards him. Her anaklets made chan chan noise with each step. Somehow RK enjoyed the little noises. It soothed him. She stands right behind him, still holding the oil bowl in her hand. RK opens his eyes holds her hand bringing her in front of him. 

"Message me from the front, biwi. God knows if I close my eyes you might strangle me from behind. I rather not take a chance"

"I am not a coward to strangle you at your weakest moment." (He smirks)

"Nice line. I must tell the directer to add it in his next film. Anyway, proceed." (He kept his eyes open looking at Madhu's every movement. She slowly places the oil bowl on the table right next to her, dipping her fingers into it. She looks at him hesitantly.) "Don't tell me you need help with this as well?" 

She shakes her head no slowly she starts to message his head. Rk on the other hand was enjoying the little message, the way her fingers tingled against his hair. In front of him, it was a full view of her waist, since she wore a sari. He raises his hand dipping his fingers in the bowl before applying the oil on her waist. Madhu stops the message when she felt his touch on her body. He looks at her with a confused look pretending as if he is not doing anything at all. She tried to move away but he blocks her with his legs.

"You can't go until you finish my message biwi"

"I am done. Now let me go"

"Not so easily, biwi. Not until I am satisfied"

"Tell one of the maids to do your message than. I am done" (She bends down a little to pry his legs off of her but nothing worked. He was unaffected)

"Maybe you have forgotten we are all alone in this house. No one is allowed in the house when I am with my biwi. You see I don't like interruptions"

RK let go of me"

"Nope." (He smirks placing his hand on her waist slowly moving it up and down messaging her. Madhu closes her eyes enjoying his touch) "Biwi what happened?" (he looks at her with a smile. Madhu comes out of her dreamland realizing what she was doing. She was enjoying his touch. The very touch of the person who took everything away from her. She puts her hand on top of his, taking it out of her waist)

"Keep your hands to yourself."

"What did I do?" 

She tries to get up again but still his legs were holding her near him. Angrily, she takes the oil bowl dumping it on his head. RK gets up startled letting go of her. Madhu took this chance of running away to the other room locking the door.

"BIWI! You will pay for this!" (he yells. Madhu sits in a corner with her hand on her ears to block out his raging voice.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mumbai:

A girl sat by the riverside looking at a photo in her hand with a huge smile. Her legs kicked the water back and fourth lost in her own dreamland not caring about anything or anyone. 

"What are you looking at?" (A guy sits right next to her with a smile. He loved seeing her happy. The little twinkle in her eyes she gets when she smiles.)

"A new picture of RK. He is doing a new movie. Can you believe it?" 

She sighs as she looks at the picture with a dream look again. The smile on the guy's face disappears. He snatches the picture from her hand ripping it into tiny pieces before walking away. The girl hits her head realizing what she has done. Quickly, she gets up running after him to apologize.  She manages to catch up to him stopping him on time. 

The guy smiled a little seeing her huffing and puffing as she places her hand on his shoulder to catch her breath. As soon as she looks at him he stops smiling. He looks at his shoulder with anger making her immediately move her hand.

"Sorry I won't do it again. I forgot how much you hate RK"

"I don't hate RK. I just hate that you always bring him in between us. You know I don't like that."

"I know but I can't help it either. I mean he is my favorite actor. He is so handsome and..." (she bites her tongue again and looks at her boyfriend. He looks at her with anger pushing her away from him before walking away again. She runs after him again to apologize.)

"wait. Wait for me. Am sorry." (But the guy did not pay any attention and kept walking away)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madhu sat in the room trying to ignore his presence. 

"Open the door biwi. You have to clean up the mess now."

"Go away. I hate you" 

she says while crying her eyes out. RK sighs in anger punching the wall right next to the door. He takes out the key from his pocket. A master key that can open all the doors in the house. He saw Madhu sitting in the corner with her head buried in her hands. He bends down to touch her but stops mid-way.

"woh..." (he stops. He didn't know what to say)

"Go away. I don't want to see you"

"Then who do you want to see?"

"My mom." (She says without looking at him)

"Fine." (She looks at him shocked with tears.) "I am only saying this so you can stop crying. And don't think I have forgotten what you did back there either." (he comes toward her to pick her up)

"I can walk"

"If you want to see your mom than I will carry you there. After all your mom should see what a good son-in-law she has." (he picks her up)

"You are impossible"

"Correct biwi. Impossible is my middle name. How did you know?" (he smirks. Madhu just looks away not saying anything knowing it will be futile)

Note:
So you liked the little twist?😆😆
Keep guessing and I will update next week!!!
Thanks so much again everyone! I can't believe I am actually writing a story on someone elese other than Maaneet. Thanks for all the warm support.

As for pm's: I don't send pm's as frequent but I will try to make it once a week before I go on my xmas holiday for a week. So bare with me and I will try to update as much as I can.😳
Edited by mrs.msk - 11 years ago
grB update and cliffhanger for a week. Pl update soon. i'm waiting.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm...congrats on the new FF! Awesum intense updates!
love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice part dear 

i like this story 

cont soon 
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

grB update and cliffhanger for a week. Pl update soon. i'm waiting.

Thank you and I will update in the next two weeks until the week of xmas ðŸ˜†

Thanks for the like!😳
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 da pm...congrats on the new FF! Awesum intense updates!

Thanks so much! 

good to see you here as well! ðŸ˜³
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: love4all

nice part dear 

i like this story 

cont soon 

Thanks so much!
i hope you contineu to like it later as well ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†