Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lehr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update dear.
poor geet.
hope maan realises his love for geet soon.

Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved it.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 3
nice part...
Maan shouldnt have done that...
why havent u posted the remaining 2 parts here yet?
cont soon dear...
awesooome upd.
loved it...fab.
cont.soon...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi dear..intense update! Maan admiring Geet! FB scenes well incorporated! Geet tells Maan everythng n Maan in anger slaps her! Dadi shouts Maan ! Poor Geet! Will Maan realise too late! Well written! update soon
Maithly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

INTEZAR... TERE LIYE...

PART FOUR

Daadi directly went to geet in guest room,, she is really worried for geet,, if something happened then,,

Daadi: Geet bete open the door,, please [daadi banged the door but geet didn't replied,, and this made daadi more worried,, she called nakul and they two started to bang on the door again and again,, and after sometime geet opened the door with sad red face,,]

Daadi: Bete aap teek ho???

Geet just looked daadi as she knew the answer,,

Daadi: Bete hum doctor ko bulayenge if something,,

No daadi me and the baby are fine,,

Daadi: No bete we cant take risk in this condition,, [to nakul] nakul aap doctor ko phone keejiye,,

Nakul: Ji,,

Geet: Koi baat nahi nakul ji agar maan doesn't cares for us then why should,,,

Bete aise nahi bolthe,, you know na maan bete is a little angry and he,,

Geet: He only angry on me and the baby daadi,, not anyone else,,

Nakul: Bete iss halath mein aise nahi kehte hum abhi doctor ko bulathe hai,,

Saying this nakul left,, he knew what is going between the couple,,

Daadi and geet was in room and geet laid down on the bed and daadi started to pat her head,, and within minutes nakul came there with doctor,, doctor checked geet and told everything is fine but geet is in some stress and she need to be careful,, and prescribed some medicines also,,

After doctor left,,

Daadi: Bete you have this medicines and rake some rest,,

Geet: Daadi I want to talk to you,,

Daadi: You can tell me anything bete but now you need rest ok,,

Geet: But,,

Nakul: Bete daadi ji is right you take some rest,,

Daadi: Mein aapki paas hi hoon bete you don't worry ok,,

Geet: Ji,,

Then geet dozed off asleep,,, and daadi was there with her whole night,,

In the morning,,,,,

When geet opened her eyes feeling light,, she looked around and all the memories of last day were came to her mind,, and she then looked of daadi,, but daadi was no where to seen,,

Geet then left to washroom and got ready then she made her way to hall,, and geet made sure she wont face maan at all,,

When she came to hall she first saw nakul,,

Nakul: Bete how are you?? Are you feeling better,,

Geet: Ji nakul I am really fine,,

Nakul: Bhagwan ki kripa hai,,

Geet: Nakul ji where is daadi I didn't see her from the morning, she was with me from yesterday,,

Nakul: Bete daadi was gone to mandir and now she is here in the kitchen,,

Geet: Kitchen,,, but,,

Nakul: Wo aap ke liye kuch bana rahe hai bete,,

Geet: Ji nakul, I will go and see her,,

Nakul: Ok bete,,

Then geet walked to kitchen and saw daadi is preparing pasta,,

Geet: Daadi,,

Daadi: Are geet bete aavo,,

Geet: Aap kitchen main kya kar raho daadi,, if you needed something you should have called me,, why you are,,

Daadi: Its ok bete,, hume bhi sab kaam aata hai bete,,

Geet: I know daadi but,,

Daadi: Hum chahte hai the ki hum apni hathon se aap keliye kcuh banavu

Geet: But,,

Daadi: Aap hume Khush khabri di hai toh,,

Geet: Daadi iski koi zaroorat nahi thi daadi,,

Daadi: Hume pata hai bete aap kal ki baat ko lekar pareshan hai,, and you should be but that doesn't mean I will forget my customs,,

Geet looked at daadi with tearful eyes,, may today if her mom and dad were alive they should have done these all for her,,

Geet saw daadi arranging her favorite items daal puri pasta and noodles,, which was maan's favorite and it came to her favorite's list after marriage,,

Geet: Daadi itni saara,,

Daadi: Bete its for you from me,,

Geet: Thank you daadi,, thank you so much,,

She hugged daadi tightly,,

Geet: Daadi today I miss my ma and papa,,

Daadi: Bete,, ok now have this,,

Geet eat from all the items and then looked at daadi,,

Geet: Daadi today I am asking for you something will you gave me???

Daadi: Anything you asking bete,,

Geet: Daadi I want to go back to ashram,,

Daadi: What???
Geet: Daadi please try to understand,, kal ki baad I don't think ki mujhe yahan renha chahiye yaa nahi,,

Daadi: Bete what are you saying,, you have full right to be here more than any one,, you are maan bete's wife, iss ghar ki bahu,, and the baby you carrying is the heir to this house,,

Geet: Daadi agar maan is not accepting me and the baby then how come the all relations be true,,

Daadi: Bete,,

Geet: Yes daadi,, I don't want to be a burden to anyone,, and I am not angry on anyone,, but I want to go from here please,,

Daadi: Kya aap hamare liye bhi nahi rukenge,,

Geet: Daadi please,, even after gone from here I will come with my baby to see you,, promise daadi,,

Daadi: Aap apni decision nahi change karenge ok,, then but I too have one condition,,

Geet: Condition what condition daadi??
Daadi: Aap yahan se jaa sakte hai par only after your delivery,,

Geet: But daadi,,

Daadi: Bete please,, ab aap two months pregnant hai,, and after 7 months aapki delivery ho jaayegi,, and then I myself will arrange a good house and maid for you then a good job also,, you don't have to worry about nothing,, please bete at least agree for this,,

Geet thought for sometime and then said,,

Geet: Ok daadi as you wish,, but from today I wont stay in maan 's room I will stay in the guest room,, and wont see his face also,,

Daadi: Ok bete,,

From that day geet stayed in the guest room and maan didn't see her face at all, but he came to know about her staying in the guest by nakul.. his male ego never allowed him to say sorry to her but in his heart he was really sorry for slapping her,, his pregnant wife,, and daadi also keep a distance with him,, but cared him too,,

From that day maan started to miss his wife,, whenever he entered his room he missed her because earlier he could se her waiting for him but now,,

And he missed the coffee prepared by her the food by her and almost everything,, and her the most,,

On the other hand geet also missed maan because she was in a state where a woman should need her husband the most,, she always missed him,, missed him for his words that sooth her pain,, missed him when daadi accompanied her to the hospital for regular check up,, even though daadi always made sure everything for geet but the husband touch wasn't there,, and that was she missed the most,,

AFTER 7 MONTHS………………..

Geet was now almost 8 and half months,, soon she will deliver her baby that she carried in her womb from the past 9 months,,

Geet is a little weak now,, and daadi always was there for her,,

And maan didn't see her in these months but always got to know about her from daadi or nakul even though he directly never asked about her,,

Morning maan's room,,

Maan was in deep slumber and having a dream,,

Pari: Maan,, maan,,

Maan: Hmm,,

Pari: Maan,,

Maan: Pari,, you,, you came to see me,,

Pari: Yes maan I came for you,,

Maan: I love you pari,, I love you,,

Pari: I love you too, maan,, maan congrats you are going to be dad soon,,

Maan: Yes pari,, thanks,,

Pari: Maan why are you angry on geet,, you know she missed you in the last 7 months very much,,

Maan: Pari don't talk about her she said I don't love you and you are dead,,

Pari: Maan she is right,, I am died 4 years ago and that too in front of you,,

Maan: No you aren't dead,,

Pari: Maan but truth is truth and I know you are in love with your wife,, and I am happy for you maan,,

Maan: No pari I,,

Pari: Maan don't lie to me at least,, I know everything,, maan agar our special thing is with someone whom is worth of caring it then we wont feel sad and I know you are with geet and she will keep you always happy,, she is a self less girl and she loves you a lot,, and she needs you maan,, I was your past and geet is your future so go to her,, our love will be there in one corner of your heart but for that you shouldn't crush two innocent lives,, go to her maan before it comes late go,, go to geet,,

Maan: Pari…………………….

Maan woke up with a jerk,, and he looked round,, he had a dram and in that pari is saying to move on in his life with geet,, kya sach mein he should go to geet,, and that was pari's wish,,

He went to washroom for freshening and then went o guest room in search of geet,, yes he will say sorry to her and they will start a new life before it comes late,, the way pari told him,,

He searched in the guest room but she wasn't there,, he became worried for her,, that's when he saw nakul,,

Maan: Nakul where is geet???

Nakul: Wo,,

Nakul was taken back with maan's sudden question because he never asked anyone about her and today,, he is rally happy for geet,, he too considers geet as her own bete,,

Maan: Nakul where is geet I asked you,,

Nakul: Wo bete is went to mandir after that she will go to hospital,,

Maan: And daadi,,

Nakul: Daadi is with her too,,

Maan: Ok,,

Saying left, and after maan left nakul called daadi on her mobile and told about maan coming to them,, and she is really happy before everything going late her maan bete is coming back to his life,,

In mandir,,,,

After pooja geet and daadi were coming downstairs and maan at the same time reached the mandir and parked his car at parking lot,, and then waited for them,, he waited of them and then he thought to go to them even he doesn't wish to go to mandir but for geet for his baby for their new life he walked o mandir,, geet saw him when he was crossing the road,, and daadi also,,

Geet: Daadi maan ,, he is coming here I,,

Daadi: Yes bete he is coming for you and your baby, I am really happy for you two,,

Geet: Really daadi,,

Daadi: Yes bete,,

When geet looked back at maan she saw a truck coming in his direction,, and she ran to him even not considering daadi's pleas and cries,,

Geet: Maan,,, please move back,,

Geet ran to him with her pregnant belly with difficulty,,

And maan was quick he moved back and geet also felt relived that he is safe but god has some other plans,, geet was in the middle of the road and suddenly she was hit by a car,,

Screech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she fell on the road and her head was injured also she was crying in pain holding her pregnant belly,,

Geet: Maan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That's when maan saw geet lying on the road with pool of blood,, he became worried panicked and shocked,, he saw this scene before 4 years but at that time his pari there instead of geet and she left him,, now its geet is going to,, and their baby,,

Seeing this daadi also panicked and ran to them,,

Daadi: Geet bete,, geet bete,,

But geet was in a semiconscious state,,

Daadi: Maan bete,, geet bete,, kuch karo maan bete,, aapki bacha,,

Maan came out his trance and screamed

Maan: Geet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I need good comment so that will update soon,,,

anjucool thumbnail
Amazing update
Hope geet &baby will be f9
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb os...read all 4 parts...loved it

thank god...maan realise his mistake
OMG...Geet's accident...hope.she n baby s fine
continue soo...and pm me.