Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

PART 19

Virender, Sameera and Dev were  arrested and were charge under various sections while Maan and Brij made sure tat they would never be free.

Geet and Brij along with the two families watched the beautiful reunion between Maan-Annie- Vicky. Though Annie was Rudr and Pammi daughter and Dev's sister she never had tat bonding with them wat she shared with Maan and Vicky. She was their sweet little sister whom they had pampered a lot and now after 6 long years she was back here where she belonged. Maan hugged her to his life while Vicky tightens the hug from sideways.

Maan: Shhh.. See m here now… don't cry sweetheart..

Annie: I missed you bhai.. I really missed yo.. i.. i..

Maan: Its.. Ok.. everything is fine now… see you are back where you were and I promise I will not send you back now..you will be free Annie..

Vicky: Meri cry baby.. ab chup ho ja… see Bro said na.. we wont send you anywhere now..

Brij looked at them and the moment he heard those words, his ears and heart pricked thinking tat they wont let Annie back with him, and ya why would they when  he had just given her pain and pain.

Annie: sachi na bhai.. you wont send me back na.. you will na..

Maan slowly caressed her hair kissing them and said.

Maan: Yup sweetheart.. I may have failed before but not now.. I wont send you back anywhere… have spoken to the lawyer and you will be free from everything.. everything.

Annie: Lawyer..

Vicky: Haan.. for the Divorce Annie.. ab chal.. lets have ice cream.. your favorite..

Vicky pulled Annie but the moment her eyes met Brij.. she stood there. His eyes said something which she could not understand but she knew tat something had changed in him but she was pulled by Vicky and they soon reached where Vicky and kept her favorite ice cream ready for her. Geet looked at Maan and than at Brij but she knew tat Maan was right and Annie had all rights to have a good life but wat she had seen in Brij today was something she could not avoid. She looked at Annie who was just another child like their angels.

Mohinder: Mr. Khuranna.. I don't know wat should I say but I will just say sorry though I know tat it not worth for wat Virender and Yash did.

Vikrant: Mr. Handa.. jo hua woh ho juka hain.. there's no need to be sorry.. I m glad tat the truth is finally out and we are able to have a cordial relation now..

Dadima: Mohinder… hum nahi janthe ki jo hua woh hum bhool payenge ya nahi. But I don't want the past to come in our future anymore. Our children have suffered for no reasons and I don't want the same fate anymore for them. Kya hum yeh sab bhool nahi sakte just for these kids.

Mohinder: Maa ji… I too want the same and will try my best not to get any past in between our relations. I don't want my daughter to suffer anymore nahi main Dhruv and Dia ko ishi dushmani mein jalthe dekhna chahta hoon..

Dadima: Theek hain.. Mohinder.. lets start a new life now.

Dadima saw Rano continuously looking at Annie. She knew tat she loved Annie but was she ready for sending their Annie back to them. Would she ever forgive Brij for wat he did. Dadima called Annie back and once again Annie was lost in Brij's eyes which held some pain but she could not understand wat it was. She looked at Rano who was her mother and who always saved her from Brij but today she could see the pain in her eyes to.

Rano: Annie.. I know wat Brij has done to you is not forgivable but can you just forgive him once.

Annie looked at Brij and than at Maan. Though she hated Brij but still he was her husband had tat soft corner for him would always made her to take his torture his words.

Annie: Maa.. I never had any grudges against you. You were just not my MIL but my mother who was with me every time.. but how can I forget wat he did Maa.. how can I forget tat he killed my babies.. how can I forget tat Maa ( she slowly held her stomach which was still flat and no one knew tat she was pregnant.) How can I Maa…

Rano: M sorry Beta.. m really sorry..  I could not save you from all this.. m sorry..

Annie: No Maa..please don't say tat..it was my fate and now I want to live Maa.. I want to live…

Brij who was quietly hearing it had also seen tat Annie was holding her stomach and tat was enough of him to know wat it meant as it was her's sign to protect her baby.  Though he hated Annie as she was Khuranna's but he knew tat it was her who would calm him after his hectic day. It was her who would give him peace at nights.

Brij: M sorry..

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes .

Brij: I know my sorry will never heal your wounds. I know my sorry will never bring you back to yourself but I really m sorry. I know tat my anger and hatred for you all destroyed you. I know tat I killed your baby.. not once but thrice just to have revenge with you. I know tat I m not worth for you nor anyone else.. and for this I set you free Annie… I set you free from this relation. I set you free from all those things which bind you to me.

Brij moved closer while Annie took a step backward. She for once feared but was shocked when he bends down on his knees and touched her stomach.

Brij: M sorry.. m really sorry baby.. I wont say tat you are mine coz I don't have tat right to say (everyone was shocked and the look at Annie confirmed their thoughts) I can never be a good father when I myself took everything away from your mother. But if you have a big heart than just for once do forgive this ruthless man.. baby.. do forgive..

Brij softly placed a kiss on her tummy and stood wiping Annie's tears that made Annie to look at him.

Brij: Don't shed these pearls for me Annie.. please.. I don't deserve them and don't be scared.. I wont harm the baby Annie.. its yours.. only yours and I will never claim it to be mine… Just be happy and have a beautiful Life Annie… a beautiful life away from all your dark past.. away Annie.. (Brij looked at Maan) Maan.. m sorry.. and you can send the divorce papers I will sign them.

Brij walked away while Annie just kept looking at his retreating figure. She knew tat wat he said today  was from his heart but could she trust him. Her hand reached her mangalsutra tat still adored her neck and tat moment she realized tat she and her baby belonged to the person who was going away from them. Her pain and love came down in form of tears.

Annie: Rukh jaye.. Brij.. rukh jaye… please..

Brij stopped in his track but still did not turn. He knew the moment he turns he would break down and tat would be against him.

Annie: Wat will  I tell my baby Brij.. wat will I say when he will ask about you… wat will I say tat where is his dad..

Brij: keh dena ki woh mar juka hain Annie..

Annie gulped hard the painful lump and said.

Brij: Tho phir yeh sindoor and mangalsutra neekal dijiye Brij.. take them away with you and free me.

Brij turned around and came forward but the moment he tried to touch her mangalsutra he was slapped by Annie for the first time but Brij did not get angry. he knew tat he deserved it and still tried to remove it when she pushed him and said.

Annie: Maa.. mujhe apne ghar jaana hain.. can you take me back home Maa…

Rano and Mohinder smiled with her words but Brij though happy he did not want her to come back and tried to say something.

Annie: I did not say tat I want to go with you Brij.. but with my Maa and Papa.. I know you don't want me but our baby and I  need you… I need you..  Maa can we leave.. mujhe bhook lagi hain.. aur main aapke haath ka khana chahti hoon.

Annie turned to see Maan smiling.. though he was angry but he knew his sister very well. He called her and she ran into his arms.

Maan:You made me proud sweetheart..

Annie: Its you who thought me this Bhai.. and how can I forget wat you thought me..

Maan: Go.. and be happy but don't forget tat m here for you..

Annie smiled and hugged everyone while they gave her blessings. She saw Brij who was still looking at her. she did not wait for any word and grabbed his hand and moved out pulling him with her while others smiled and laughed seeing Annie dominating the Brij Handa while Brij smiled seeing her.

Dia: Dadda.. Bua..baby in tummy na…

Maan; haan princes.. Bua will be having a small baby.. see so small..

Dhruv: Dadda.. can we have a baby..

Maan freeze hearing those words and the doctors words rang in his mind. How could he tell them tat they can never have a baby again.

Dia: Dadda. Tell Mumma na Dia wants a small baby like Bua..

Maan: Baby.. but you and Prince is still baby na.. so why we need another baby princess.

Dia: Na.. me and Prince big see.. soo sooo big.. so we want baby.. Mumma ohh Mumma.

Geet who had just entered the room heard Dia calling. She kept the water jug on table and thumped herself next to Maan.

Geet: Haan princess.. wat you want..

Dhruv: Mumma.. me and princess want small baby like bua.. see bua having baby in tummy na.. so Mumma also having baby.. hain na Mumma..

Geet pulled dhruv into her lap kissing his face.

Geet: mera bacha.. wants baby haan..

Dia; haan.. Mumma..

Dia too came and sat on her lap pushing Dhruv a bit while Maan kept looking at them..

Dia: Mumma.. you baby tummy na.. please..

Geet: Hmmm.. ok.. you know Dadda promised Mumma.. tat he will give angels a small baby.. very soon.

Dhruv and Dia looked at Maan and hugged him tight kissing him all over expressing their happiness while Maan had his eyes on Geet. how could he tell her tat he could not full fill their wish for the first time.  Geet and Maan put the angles to sleep while Geet kept on looking at Maan in love. She wanted Maan to read her eyes and full fill her wish but Maan was just avoiding it. she had been observing this since few days now and he always made excuses saying tat she was still not well or was tired. Geet slowly placed pillows to the side and came next to Maan and settled on his stomach while Maan looked into those eyes which had so many questions. Geet slowly kissed his lips and said.

Geet: Maan.. love me na..

Maan: Jaan… you look tired.. please go to sleep na..

Geet: I need baby Maan.. Angels need a small baby in their Mumma's tummy.

Maan: Jaan.. see you are still not ok.. we can talk about this later na.. please ab so jao..please Jaan..

Geet: Maan.. wats wrong with you.. m perfectly fine Maan.. I need you to love me Maan.. hmm Maan..

Maan:Hmm Nahi Jaan.. taq juka hoon main.. please.. let sleep na..

Geet: No.. make love to me Maan.. please…

Maan: Just sleep Jaan.. just sleep..

Geet: I said Love me Maan.. love me…

Maan: Geeettt..

Geet got scared with his high voice and tat to Geet. she looked into his eyes  and cupped his  face in her hands and softly kissed his lips.

Geet: Doctor ne mana kiya hain na.. you fear tat I will die na Maan..

Maan looked at her eyes wit shock.

Geet: why did you hide this Maan.. why.. aur ishe darr se.. you stayed away from loving me..

Maan: How did you know..

Geet: App mujhse aisi koi baat chupa nahi sakte Maan.. I read my reports which you have been hiding Maan.. why Maan.. kyu..

Maan: I was scared.. scared Jaan.. how could I tell you tat I cant give you another baby.. how could  I tell you tat I cant fulfill our angels wish for another baby..

Geet: Itna darr kyu Maan..

Maan: I don't want to loose you Jaan.. I cant take angels Mumma away..

Geet: I don't want Maan.. I don't want another baby.. I cant see you in fear nor I can let myself take away our angels Mumma.. but why do you stop yourself from loving me haan..

Maan: Jaan.. phir tum pregnant..

Geet: so… agar hui tho kya hoga..

Maan: jaan…

Geet: Maan.. I can take precautions na..we can you precautions na.. but please don't keep me away from you.. I need you to love me Maan.. I need you Maan..

Maan: Par Jaan.. agar kuch hua tho.. if I get you pregnant again..

Geet: you trust me.. na.. so..

Maan:hmmm

Geet: Hmmm..

Maan: Hmmm

Geet : Maan.. hmmm na…

Maan: Yaha nahi… see you know na how wild we get.. and angels..lets go to the study..and I think we should make angels to sleep in their room now..

Geet: Haan.. nahi tho pata nahi kab yeh shaitan. Humne aise dekhe..

Maan: Hmm..

Maan picked Geet into his arms and than the whole room was filled with their moans and passion.

Precap: Epilogue

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i so loved it di finally maaneet cleared out the differences i love this ss feeling bad that its gonna end😭
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hi shobha dii

i really this ff

but this gonna end soon i m sad

but every awesome moment come to end i know

thank god maneet clear all misunderstanding

giri hue relative the inke

thanks for give us a unique lovely story and give so much time also
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Epilogue

Dhruv: Mumma.. you look so fatty.. see Mumma tummy so big na Dia…

Dia: Haan Mumma.. looking elephant na.. hehe Dadda.. see. Mumma so fatty..

Maan: Haan princess.. Mumma really fatty..

Geet pouted in anger and threw the pillow on Maan who was busy with his file while Geet and Angels cuddling on bed. Geet was 7 months pregnant and it was a big blow on Maan when Geet had announced her pregnancy. He was shocked and had strictly asked her to go for an abortion when everyone at Km and HH were against him. but when Maan told them the reason they were behind Geet for it but she was not ready and had went away to stay at London without telling Maan but Maan was quick enough  to get her back carrying her on his shoulders in their private jet. He was angry on her tat she told him lie tat she was taking birth control pills and forbidden him from using any sort of protection during their lovemaking. He tried to make her understand but she was not ready and finally Maan and others did gave in to her but they had the best of doctors for her, though the pregnancy was very risky but due to doctors, their care and prayers everything was fine and once when she crossed her 5 months she was declared as safe for pregnancy and the whole family of Khuranna's and Handa's rejoiced for this news and the biggest news was when the doctors had told them the hidded news of Geet carrying twins again. They had not informed them earlier as they knew it was very risky and if anything would go wrong Geet would be broken but now they were happy and Angels were on cloud nine.

Geet: Haan kyu nahi.. m fat and I don't mind being fat again.. par iska yeh matlab nahi Maan.. ki you are allowed to flirt around.

Maan: Ab yeh baat kaha se aayi Jaan..

Geet: m just warning you.. kya hain na.. sunna hain ki men's get naughty when they get older.

Maan: M not older..

Dhruv: phir shuru ho gaye.. Mumma…. Dadda… can you stop..

Dia: Haan tho.. Bhaiya.. Mumma na.. really getting bore na. always fighting with dadda..

Dhruv: wat.. wat did you say.. Mumma fighting.. see Princess..Mumme never fights.. its Dadda..

Dia: No Mumma..

Dhruv: dadda..

Maan: yeh lo… humara jagda bandh karke khud hi shuru go gaye… I swear Geet angels are getting naughty day by day and omg.. again twins.. pata nahi aisa kya karthi ho tum..

Geet: Maine kya kiya.. its you who do and I have to bear it.

Maan: haan woh bhi sahi hain… Angels.. stop fighting see.. small babies will get scared na..

Dhruv: Na Dadda.. they wont.. kyu ki.. we are not Maan Singh Khuranna to scream and make them deaf.

Geet broke into a laughter taking Dhruv behind her as she saw Maan coming with big steps.

Maan: You monkey..

Geet: Maan.. kya galat kaha Dhruv ne… you shout like a tiger..

Maan: Jaan tigers don't shout they roar..

Geet: wat ever it is.. see even Dhruv knows tat how dangerous your tone is..

Dhruv: Haan Dadda.. you na.. you na.. very dangerous.. even Dada gets scared of you..

Maan: and who said this…

Dia: Nahi Dadda.. not only Dada.. but everyone.. badi dadi was saying tat my dadda is hit.. hitly..

Geet: hitly nahi beta… Hitler..

Dia: haan.. wahi.. Badi Dadi says.. tat Maan Singh Khuranna Hitler but na.. chachu says..

Maan: wat chachu says..

Dhruv: Tat Dadda gets scared of Mumma..

Geet broke into a laughter hearing it while Maan pulled dhruv.

Maan: Haan ab bolo… I get scared of you Mumma..

Dhruv: haan. I saw Dadda.. Mumma make big eyes and Dadda.. becomes rat.. Hain na Mumma..

Geet: Rat… hehe Dhruv..

Dia was fuming in anger seeing Dhruv calling Maan rat. She pounced on Dhruv while Maan kept looking at Dia hitting Dhruv..

Dhruv: Oyye.. Dia.. ..

Dia: you monkey.. you called dadda rat.. I will make you mouse..

Dhruv: Dadda… see she is hitting me..

Maan: come on Princess.. show him.. show Dhruv.. tat Dadda not rat.. come on Princess..

Dia: monkey.. mouse.. paratha dhruv…

Geet: paratha dhruv.. oyee Dia.. angrez baap ki beti.. chod mere bache ko..

Maan: come on Dia.. come show this Paratha people we are not scared of anyone..

Geet: maan..

Maan: Jaan.. paratha desi girl..

Geet: Dia.. leave Dhruv. Right now.. leave I said..

Dia: No Mumma.. he called dadda rat. I will make him a mouse..

Geet: jagli billi.. Maan.. get her out.. see she is hurting dhruv..

Maan: I wont..

Geet: Than fine.. let them fight. But trust me Maan.. if she your daughter hits dhruv na I wont talk to you and her..

Dia stopped hitting dhruv while her tears made their way. Geet smiled seeing her leaving Dhruv but was shocked to see Dia crying. She pulled her into her lap but Dia jerked her hands and went away to sleep in her room while Maan, Geet and Dhruv looked at her realizing wat geet had said.

Maan: Jaan.. yeh tumne..

But before Maan could continue to say he saw Geet running holding her tummy while he feared seeing her running. He ran after Geet who was by now on the door step of the angels room which was adjoined to their big bedroom. Geet stood watching Dia sitting in the lone corner crying with her head buried in her knees. Geet very well knew tat wat she was doing. She felt bad to see her dia like tat as she was still sensitive towards Geet. Just the thought tat her Mumma would not talk to her would make her believe tat she does not love her and Maan, Geet and Dhruv were very careful with her but sometimes it did happen. They had tried a lot to get her out of these thoughts but it was impossible for them as Dia was getting sensitive day by day towards her parents. Geet ran and sat next to her but was careful not to hurt herself. She slowly pulled the frame of hers and Maans which she was holding.

Geet: Dhruv.. you know.. Mumma na very bad.. Mumma always makes princess cry na..

Dia: don't call my Mumma bad.. my Mumma very very good..

Geet: no Mumma bad.. very bad.. she makes Dia to cry na..

Dhruv: haan Mumma bad.. see.. Mumma made my princess to cry.

Dhruv came and hugged Dia while she still sobbed.

Dia: na.. Mumma not bad.. Dia bad.. I know Dia very bad..

Geet cried hearing her words. How she still failed to get Dia out of her past. However, she was too small but their past and her behavior had given her a deep fear. She slowly pulled dia into her lap while Maan sat taking Dhruv kissing their angels.

Geet: Dia.. is a princess. How can she be bad.. you know.. my dia.. is strong.. she is very strong.. and she knows Mumma loves her and Prince hain na dadda.. Mumma loves na..

Maan: Hmmm.. really Mumma and Dadda loves their angels.. you know Princess.. Babaji has sent you and prince for Mumma and Dadda.. you know… babaji loves you so much tat he sent his favorite angels for Mumma and Dadda so tat Angels can make Mumma Dadda happy.

Dhruv: really Dadda.. but Princess she always keeps crying na.. how can she make Mumma Dadda happy..

Dia: No Princess don't cry.. prince cries.. hain na Mumma..

Geet: haan le mera bacha..Prince is cry baby.. my Princess is not..

Soon the angels slept in their arms while Geet rested her head on Maan's shoulder. He knew tat she was very scared for this one reason.. she was scared with Dia's sensitiveness..

Geet: Maan.. will she always be like this..

Maan: jaan you know.. we cant do anything…

Geet: m scared Maan.. m scared…. Agar mujhe kuch hua tho. How ill she take all this..

Maan: Ssshh Jaan.. kuch nahi hoga.. nothing will happen to you.. you have to live for our 4 angels.. jaanthi ho na.. and foremost for Dia Jaan.. see her..she still needs you in her sleep.

Geet: I know Maan.. par.. Dia… m scared for her…

Maan: Hum haina.. she will get over this Jaan.. she will.. and Dhruv is there for her.. he knows how to handle her in such matters.

After 15 years..

Dhruv: Pari.. Pia… where is Princess….

Pari and Pia: Ufff Bhaiya.. Di is not here..

Dhruv: Mumma.. ohh Mumma… where is Princess..

Pari and Pia were their angels who were now 15 years old and Dhruv and Dia were 20. Though Dhruv was the Prince but he was the one who would be giving his sisters the most importance in his life while Dia was still his princess. Pari and Pia always fought with him for loving Dia more but he would just say tat she was his Princess and he was hers Prince.

Maan: Shuru ho gaya.. tumare beta ka chelana Jaan..

Geet: Bas karo Maan.. why do you get so annoyed with him every morning haan..

Maan: kyu nahi…. I really don't understand Jaan.. he has three sisters but he always wants Princess first.. aisa nahi lagtha ki he is doing partiality with Pari and Pia.

Geet: Maan Singh Khuranna dare you judge my son's love as partial..

Maan: ok m sorry.. but seriously Jaan.. why don't he understand tat even his Dadda needs his Mumma for romance.. par nahi subah subah he needs his Mumma for getting everything ready.

Geet: Jaye.. get ready and come down.

Dhruv: Mumma..did you see Princess..

Pari: Mumma.. tell fast na.. warna bhaiya wont let us have breakfast..

Pia: Haan Mumma.. this Prince and Princess will keep us starving for the whole day.

Geet: chup kar nautaki… Dhruv. I did not see her.. and anyways today is Sunday na so she must be with your Dada and Dadaji sitting in the garden.

Dhruv: Na Mumma.. dada – dadi are alone and waiting for dadda to come down for breakfast.. tell na Mumma where is she..

Geet: Dhruv.. calm down.. she will be fine..

Dhruv: no she is not.. I know.. last night she was crying..

Maan: crying…

Everyone saw Maan coming down and the moment he heard tat Dia was crying last night he feared for her.

Maan: Dhruv, where is Dia..

Pari: Dadda.. Di is not here.. and even I had seen her crying last night.. haan na Pia..

Pia: haan Dadda.. she was holding yours and Mumma's photo and crying… and haan Di was saying tat Mumma does not love her..

Geet: Kya..

Geet panicked hearing it and she ran from one room to another searching Dia. She finally broke down when she could not find Dia while Maan held her tight. Everyone started to search her but she was no where to be seen when suddenly one of their servants came and informed them tat he had seen Dia walking into the garden at 5 in the morning. Geet and Maan panicked more hearing when Maan glared at Geet.

Maan: Jaan.. wat did you say to her..

Geet: I did not Maan.. aap janthe hain.. I don't even get angry on her since doctor told us tat she is way to sensitive with me.. you know na.. dhruv.. tell Dadda na.. I did not say anything to princess..

Dhruv held his Mumma tight in his arms trying to soothe her. He knew tat since they had approached a psychiatrist seeing Dia getting to sensitive for Geet, they were informed tat she would never change. They were even informed tat Dia was too sensitive when it comes to her Parents and more to her Mumma and since than they were very careful with their words.

Dhruv: Mumma.. she will be fine.. she will be fine Mumma..

Pari and Pia cried seeing their mother. Though they always complained tat she loved Dia more but as time passed they knew wat it was and they were equally careful with their Di. All were consoling Geet when Pari saw Geet entering inside the house with all tearful face.

Pari: Mumma.. di… Mumma.. see Di is back..

Geet instantly saw Dia and ran to hug her. Geet took Dia in her arms but Dia did not hug her back like always but the most shock was Dhruv who had read her eyes which showed some fear, some pain and something else which he always feared for her and for tat reason he never left her alone.

Geet: Dia.. where were you.. you know.. how scared I was..

Dia did not answer and walked away passing everyone but Dhruv stopped her holding her hand and the moment he held her hand he felt his hands wet. He felt some sticky thing and his eyes widen in shock when he realized tat it was blood.

Dhruv: Princess……

Everyone panicked seeing Dia all hurt and her hands covered with blood while geet just fainted without any warning.

Dia sat in the lone corner of their parent's room while Dhruv cleaned her wounds and dressed them. Her eyes on her Mumma who was sleeping on the bed while her Dadda.. caressing her hair. Pari helped Dhruv while Pia sat next to Maan.

Dhruv: Princess….kuch tho kaho na.. please..

Maan: Dhruv…did you clean her wounds..

Dhruv: Dadda please.. don't shout.. you know she is not in her senses now..

Maan; really Dhruv.. when she can hurt herself and hurt us.. and you say she is not in her senses.. does she even realizes wat she is doing..

Dhruv: Is it her mitake dadda.. is it her mistake tat she is so sensitive.. is it her mistake tat she still fears tat Mumma does not love her.

Maan: Dhruv…

Dhruv: Stop It dadda.. stop it.. Sab kuch khatam ho juka hain.. phir bhi our past is not leaving her.. its killing my Princess Dadda.. its killing her..

Maan could not say a word more. He knew wat Dhruv said was true.. though they had left their past behind years before but those 5 years had created such a fear in Dia tat she could not get out of it making her more sensitive towards everyone.. a word which her heart could not bear would make her shut herself in her own world. Dhruv had finished cleaning her wounds and sat next to her making her lay her head in his lap while Pari sat caressing her hair and Maan just admired their children.

Geet slowly opened her eyes but the moment she opened her eyes searched for Dia. Maan pointed her towards Dia who was sleeping peacefully in her brother's lap or say her Prince who was close to her. she slowly walked towards her and touched her face which still had her tears. Dia instantly opened her eyes feeling the soft touch of her mother. She looked at her Mumma and she remembered wat she had heard last night.

Dia: You don't love me na..Mumma..

Geet's heart ached hearing the painful voice of her Daughter. Her tears wetted her cheeks while Maan held her tight and Pia and Pari sat next to them.

Dia: you don't love me.. I know.. you all don't love me.. I know.. Dadda and Mumma wants to send me away.. I know. You don't love me..

Geet: I do Princess.. Mumma loves Princess na..

Dia: Naa.. you don't love me.. I know.. Dadda wants to send me away.. I know.. I heard.. I heard Dadda and you saying tat you will send me away..

Maan and Geet were shocked to hear while Dhruv was fuming in anger hearing it. he glared at his parents and said in anger.

Dhruv: If they want than also I wont send you Princess.. your prince will never send you away..

He hugged Dia tight while she cried into his arms..

Dia: Tell na.. bhaiya.. tell Mumma- Dadda not to send me. Dia will be good girl.. really dia will be good girl.. please..

Pari and Pia who were sitting next to Geet and Maan moved away from them and sat hugging Dia and Dhruv giving angry glares to their parents.

Pari: Di.. we will not send you away.. see Pari also with you.

Pia: haan.. our Di is Princess na.. so how can she go away from us.. see Di.. even Pia is with you..

Dia: No I know..Mumma does not love me..

Geet: Maan tell her na.. Please Maan.. tell Princess tat Mumma loves her.. tell Na Maan..

Maan: Sssh Jaan…ssh.. let her calm down Jaan

Geet: no Maan.. she is crying.. I know… she is scared again.. Maan.. tell her Mumma will not send her away..

Geet pulled Dia on her lap hugging her closer kissing her, wetting her with her saliva while Dia hugged her tight fearing tat her Mumma will send her away..

Geet: Mumma loves You Princess Mumma loves you.. really loves you..

Dia: Than why did you say tat you will send me away.

Maan: When did Mumma say Princess.. you know na Mumma can never say tat..

Dia: no I heard.. I heard Mumma saying tat she will send me away when I will get married. I know Mumma does not love me na.. tats why she will send me away..

Maan smiled but soon he realized tat Dia had heard when they were speaking about the proposal Dia had got from one of the richest family in Delhi.

Maan: Princess.. it's a ritual beta.. every girl has to go when she gets married..

Dia: no I wont go.. I wont go away from you and mumma.. hain na Mumma.. dia will not go na..

Geet hugged her more tight..

Geet: Haan mera bacha will not go..

Dia: really na Mumma..

Maan: haan le.. our Princess will not go..

Dhruv: But Princess why did you hurt yourself..

Dia: woh..i thought Mumma does not love me.. I could not sleep and than I.. i.. i.. hurt myself with stones..

Geet cried hearing but they did not say a word to Dia. They knew if they do than she would hurt more. Geet asked  Pari to inform the servant to get their food on top. Maan and Geet fed their 4 angels while Dia sat close to Geet still hugging her fearing wat she heard while Maan sat looking at their Princess who though was strong in all aspects but her sensitiveness always took her to her own world of fear. Geet caressed her hair making her to sleep once again. Pari and Pia too slept hugging Geet and Maan while Dhruv sat watching his three little sisters.

Dhruv: Dadda….

Maan: hmmm

Dhruv: Dadda… why cant she forget her fear dadda.. why cant Princess have a peaceful sleep for once.

Maan: She will Dhruv.. she will

Geet: She wont Maan.. she wont.. its Sazza Maan.. its Sazza.. we did win Maan.. we did win.. but we lost Dia in those 5 years Maan.. we lost her to this fear.. we lost Maan.. I failed Maan.. I failed..

Maan: nahi Jaan.. you did not fail.. My Jaan can never fail..

Dhruv hugged Geet wiping her tears.

Dhruv: You know Mumma…. You are the best.. you always fought death for us Mumma.. you always fought for us.. Dia.. will get over this fear Mumma.. she will..

Geet: will she Dhruv.. will our Princess get over this Sazza..

Maan: Haan Jaan.. humara Pyar ish Sazza ko dur kar dega..

Geet: Humar Pyar, Sazza ban gaya Maan.. our love turned into a punishment for our Princess Maan..

Maan: no jaan.. it did not… see our angels are with us.. are  angels Jaan.. its only Love and love..and our love will get her out from this fear now..

The end..

I will leave this SS here.. I did try to make it different as I wanted it to be with the tittle where a tint of punishment would remain. You all can imagine further how Maan, Geet and Dhruv would fight for Dia and her fear..

Not all stories end with a good note. I did try to keep it as love but had to bring a small Sazza in their love.. and it did in the form of DIA.. but she has her Prince, Mumma and Dadda along with her two angels..Pari and Pia to fight for her..

Do enjoy, like and Comment..

Ok now these ends and m sorry if anyone did not like the end but I had to give this…

M thankful to each and everyone who loved this SS.. hope tat you continue showering your love on me..

Yours…

Love…

Shoba………………..

Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aniie hv forgive brij and maaneet are finally happy..waiting epi
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update love it geet pregnant again  family all mu cleared and epilogue fab maneet with kids

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
ho gaya end 

i m sad

chalo awesome epilogue 

maan geet with kids

and geet pergent love it

happy ending
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7