freya123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome  part  
conti  soon
pinkybedi thumbnail
😊
Ur writing style is unique hey...
loved the competition among three Manns...
Waiting for the result...
Diva7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aiiiyyyooo🤣...yeh kya hai😲😆
only you can do this pehle humse "mera wala maan" choose karne ko kaha ...jab ki u know it well ki we love all maans in any form🤣 but nahi u ko toh humari agnipariksha leni hai na ðŸ˜†...yeh kam tha kya ki  ab teeno maan k beich ladai karva di you devil n dare u say anything bad about my lovely writer through maan's ðŸ˜¡...i know all ur tricks my dear friend pallu, so save it for somebody else it'll not work  on me ðŸ˜†...so beware agar meri brilliant  writer ko kuch kaha humari dosti mein daraar pad jayegi😆...continue it m waiting 
waise bohot nainsafi hai beauty wala maan jeet raha hai main bohot dukhi hun ðŸ˜’😆
mere obsession wale maan ko sirf 7 votes hi mile hai😲😭.
chalo koi gal nahi he gets my lucky 7😉😆...i an happy for that😃
nishnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
send me pmzz.plzz...😊😊
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Part 2

Keywords-
OM-obsession maan
OG-obsession geet
BM-Beauty maan
BG-Beauty geet

"Welcome Mrs. and Mr. Khurana.." Palin welcomed her guests.
"Hello palin.." OM and OG replied together with a smile.."You did not welcome me,palin.." Putul grumbled with pouting lips and hands crossed on her chest.
"Oh,,I am so sorry princess..You are most welcomed here.." Palin apologized kneeling down near the little girl as she held her ears.
"Its ohkk.. but be careful next time.." Putul answered with attitude making her entrance inside the venue along with her parents..
"OMG what is this???"OG exclaimed as she took a hurried look of the venue where award ceremony were going to held.
Palin had arranged a small Shamiana for the ceremony.There were " Plastic Mats" laid on the floor for sitting with a wooden bench at the corner.She had put a "water matka" at the bench for drinking water..
"There are no chairs mumma..Where would we sit???"Putul asked with her gaze wandering around to find chairs..
"On those mats baby.."OM replied only to get  an angry glare from OG..
"I am not going to sit on those dirty mats to spoil my designer saree.."OG mumbled  gritting her teeth.
"Please geet.." OM said with pleading eyes.
"Common maan,palin could have arranged the chairs atleast.."
Before OM could entertain her complaint, he was interrupted by a manly voice from behind..
"You are expecting alot from her ma'am..She is not any "best seller" writer who would arrange a wonderful party for us.."
OM and OG turned around to find BM and BG making their way towards them..
"He is that solid liquid gas man I was telling you about last night.."OM whispered in OG's ear..
"Ohhh.."OG exclaimed as she moved forward to reply the greetings of newly arrived couple..{Beauty maaneet}
"Hello beautiful.."
OM said giving a soft peck on BG's hand.." This red color is increasing your beauty ten folds.."
"Thank you so much.."BG replied with a shy smile..
The loving interaction between OM and BG made their respective spouses scowl  as they gave uncomfortable smile to each other..
"This black coat of yours is increasing your "charm" ten folds too..You are looking like "Ravan" today.."BG returned OM's compliment with her appreciating words.However,only she and her husband were able to understand the "appreciation" behind "Ravan comparison" as BM enjoyed the change in expressions of OM. OG was also trying hard to suppress her laughter..
"How dare you call me "Ravan"???" OM said furiously gritting his teeth.."Do i look like a "demon" to you???"
"NO..No..you are getting me "wrong"..I was just praising you.."BG tried to make him understand..
"What kind of praise was that ma'am???"OM retorted..
"Ravan was very handsome sir..Don't get me wrong please.."She explained.."Maan tell him no.." BG spoke further to her husband nudging him with her elbow..
"Yes..She is telling right..Ravan was very handsome in real and she was just trying to praise you.."BM said consenting  his wife..
"oh really???Then let me praise her in her own way.."You are also looking like "Shrupnakha.." OM said in a revenging tone.."Common..If Ravan was handsome then his sister would be beautiful too.."He spoke further getting "angry stares" in response from "beauty couple"as both of them left  the Obsession couple alone..
"He called me "Shrupnakha",maan"..BG complained to her husband..
"Stop thinking about him geet..He is "Ramayan-illiterate",,,BM tried to console her."He was not worthy of your "Ravan" compliment.."
Words of her husband brought smile back on BG's lips as she saw Palin coming towards them..
"Hey maan..palin is here..Common lets gift her what we have brought for her..."BG exclaimed in happiness.She always felt ethereal happiness gifting someone "Ramayan"..
"Palin this is for you.." 
Palin grinned foolishly getting a gift as she watched smiling face of BG whereas BM looked at her with bitterness in his eyes..Palin was very well aware of BM's dislike towards her writing..It all started when Palin had first approached this couple to  seek their permission for penning their love story.It all started well but later on "Writer living inside the Businessman Maan" began clashing with "Palindorme,the writer"..He was not happy with her style of writing as he wanted his love story to be presented in more eloquent way..
"Thank you so much geet.." Palin thanked genuinely.
"Pleasure is all ours palin..You have written our story so beautifully..."BG praised her..
"Stop lying geet..You should give her true feedback.." BM intervened in a sarcastic voice..
"She is giving her feedback honestly Mr. Khurana..Leave her,you tell me why do you hate my work so much???"Palin asked.
"I don't hate your work..Miss palin..Its just there are some mistakes in your story and since it is our story and you are presenting our ideologies thats why I am very much concerned about them..."
"What mistakes Mr. Khurana?" palin asked as she recalled chapter 9 and 10 of beauty in her mind.."I was very careful with the words i was using to portray your thoughts about" Love and lust "as well as "States of matter"..She spoke further.
"Those chapters had no mistakes..I am talking about the epilogue,palin.."
"Epilogue???what mistake you found in epilogue,Mr. Khurana?? palin asked as she waited him to comment on her "Dry Rose" analogy.
"You remember the list of edible things in the epilogue???" BM asked.
"Yes, I do.."
"You have added Neem leaves and Crushed orange peels in that list..Tell me are those edible things???"
Palindrome was very embarrassed but her "writer's ego" did not let her accept her mistake as she spoke.."Yes they are..I eat both of them..."
"What???You eat orange peels and neem leaves???" It was BG who asked this time in surprising voice..
"Yes,I love to mix crushed orange peels in Milk and "Neem-pakodas"..don't ask me how yummy they taste..." palin answered licking her lips animatedly as she saw surprised faces of the maan and geet..
"And Neem pakodas reminds me of the "refreshment" I have arranged for you..Common lets eat.."palin spoke further as she moved hurriedly towards the wooden bench before Beauty couple could ask her another question..
"I pray she won't serve us Neem pakodas for refreshment.."BG said to her husband following palin towards the bench..
                                                                          ********************************************
"Refreshment time...!!!!" Palin yelled to grab the attention of five other people { obsession couple,beauty couple and little putul}.All of them gave weird looks to each other as they found "Samosas served in paper plates" for refreshment..
"Enjoy yourself.."Palin said with a smile gesturing towards the wooden bench on which paper plates containing samosas were kept..."And please don't expect second serving of samosas as i have ordered eight only and three of them are kept aside for me and Colors couple who have not arrived yet.."Saying that,palin moved towards the entrance to check whether "color couple" had arrived or not...
OM excused himself on the pretext of taking an important call as soon palin left..
"I don't want samosa mumma..I want ice cream.." putul said to her mother with pouting lips..
"No baby..There is no icecream in party menu..You have to eat samosa only.." OG tried to pester her daughter..
"No mumma..I don't know anything..I just want icecream.."putul said adamantly stomping her feet..
"Behave yourself  putul.." OG exclaimed in anger causing tears to well in putul's eyes..
"Why are you scolding her,ma'am???She is a kid.."BM stopped OG..
"common baby..I would take you for an ice cream treat..BM spoke further caressing putul's cheek.
"But.." OG tried to intervene but was stopped by sweet voice of BG.."Please let her come with us.."
OG could not deny because of the sweetness in BG voice as she spoke,"Ok go but behave like a good girl with uncle and aunt.."
"Ok mumma.."Putul replied in a chirpy voice..
OG gave a beautiful smile watching her daughter going with Beauty couple..
"Where is putul???" OM asked as soon he returned near the wooden bench after finishing his call.
"She had gone with BG and BM to eat icecream.."
"What???Why did you send our daughter with those "psycho" people geet???" OM asked in an angry tone..
"Common maan..They won't harm our daughter.."
"But they can harm our daughter's brain..I want my daughter to enjoy ice cream rather than pondering over its solid and melted state,geet.."
"You are over reacting maan..They are sweet people.."OG retorted..
"please geet..I can't take any risk with my daughter..let me stop them.."OM spoke further as he moved towards the entrance..
'And one more thing geet.."He stopped in his track and turned around to instruct his wife.."Don't let putul interact with colors couple too because we won't be able to answer when she would ask us "why apple is red and Banana is yellow???"
Seriousness in OM's voice sent shivers down OG's spine as she watched her husband going towards the entrance to save their daughter from "psychos"...

-to be continued...

Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hehe.. me was laughing and enjoying everything..

seriously i loved eac and everything word f teh update
I am going to Kick OM someday. Real hard.
Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
Diva7 thumbnail
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£tu meri jaan leke rahegi ek din🤣
Diva7 thumbnail
yeh fundu ideas aate kahan se hain tere dimag mein😆
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Diva7

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£tu meri jaan leke rahegi ek din🤣

😆 meri jaan ja rahi hai ise likhne mein..
OM  OG BM BG is very confusing..
i was about to finish it today itself but could not do so.. i was hell tired after writing part 2