Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Sonali I will see you in AD and poojas new shows forum :) I will mis RJN forum BYE BYE RJN
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya see u soon khosla...have a happy life ahead...bye bye
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Because I have a lot on my plate now I wouldn't be watching anything else by default at least till Feb...
and any show of AD in future, I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for it... I'm a big fan of his and wouldn't like to miss anything that has him in it...so please jaldi waapas aaja AD... but I want to see AD in a new avtaar.. his past two serials have shown him as a rough UPite (Lakkhan in Phulwa and Indu in RJN) to break the stereotype hope he gets something with a completely different role... 

but  oh yes.. it HAS to have loads of romance ðŸ˜†

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
amud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sona ...i already informed u that RJN is my only serial in SPand always close to my heart dr...so i il be avail only in this forum dr...u can send PM to this id dr...
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
indian television and specially SP lost me.. huh not going to watch it until my fav stars come back..

so filhal vampire diaries hi hai... waise bhi i didnt watch any other serials uff... RIP SP from my side
sweet7863 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know im not an active writer on this forum but i always make sure to be up to date with the news and updates and definitely will miss RJN and all the friends on this forum that i made here!🤗