sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Flop show to go off air

Mumbai Mirror Bureau

It's official. Hare Kaanch Ki Choodiyaan, Sahara One's mega-serial is going off air. Rushad Rana, who plays the male lead in the serial says, "We have got an official intimation from the producer that the serial is coming to an end and that we are required to shoot for 15 days more." 

Although the reason for its winding up remains unspecified, grapevine has it that it could be because of Snigdha Akolkar's decision to quit the serial. "Snigdha had become the face of the show and the channel could not think of a replacement. She however remained adamant about her decision to quit the serial. The channel was also displeased, ever since she made her foray in Vaidehi on Sony, which was surprising. Despite having got a good role in Hare Kaanch…, she settled for a cameo in Vaidehi. But so far, it hasn't done her any good," says a channel source. "It doesn't make any sense to drag a story unnecessarily. Two of the protagonists, Mihir Misra and Swapnil Joshi have already quit the show. If the story strays further, it could ruin the show completely," says an insider.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruthilaya thumbnail
tumne bhi link post nahi ki... please post the link.

Shazia_haya thumbnail
well maybe it all happens for good!!
srushti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jane doe2005

Did some search and here is the link.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;am p;ar ticleid=913200623443454691320062343250

I am sad. 😭I 😭dont want this serial to end so soon.😭 😭

Same here .....I also dont want this serial to end so soonnn....

I Want to see VICK + SHYAMS Dear Together out of Dhruvs ZaMMEELLAA

I HAte That RIA's Stupid MOM !!! I want to slap her whenever Im Watching HKKC.😡

ITs the request that plese call the previous stars also along with these new charming ones !!!! then only it will have TADKA OF RAMDEO LAL MIRCH !!!! 😊

Edited by srushti - 17 years ago
jprasad thumbnail
In addition to FINALLY, I would also like say that it is about time that these folks saw what we have been seeing!