Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

very nice part
thanks
for the update
NiraliVirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey! I just read this FF and loved it already.
Could you PM me when you update the next part? Sent you a buddy request.
Thanks!
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 15

Jeevika woke up around 1:00 and tried getting Viren to get up to. He worriedly got u thinking she was in pain again.

jeevika - "virenji I'm fine, but I really feel like eating cheesecake. Can you please get me some. I can't sleep, all I keep thinking about is that cheesecake. Please virenji please!!!"

viren - "Jeevika have you seen the time, where are you going to get cheesecake from?"

jeevika - "I told you to get it for me before dinner, if you had listened to me then i wouldn't have disturbed you right? Now its your fault and you have to figure it out."

Viren rolls his eyes and gets out of bed. He picks up his car keys and then helps Jeevika get up. He gets one of his sweatshirts out and helps her put it on. They slowly and quietly left their room for the car. They both sat in the car and Viren started driving. He drove to random places across the city, but had no luck. He tried convincing Jeevika to have some kulfi or ice cream instead.

jeevika - "NO NO NO NO NO! I only want new york cheesecake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream"

viren - "Jeevika have you seen any place open? Where am I going to get it from? Come on I'll get you something else to eat? Do you feel like having donuts?"

jeevika - "No!"

Viren didn't know what to do anymore. He then remembered that the new hotel might have a bakery open. He drove there then parked his car. He told Jeevika to stay in the car while he went to find out. The bakery was open, so Viren went inside and got Jeevika her new york cheesecake, just the way she wanted it. When he returned to the car he saw Jeevika looking outside her window. He sat in the driver's seat and handed her the cheesecake. Viren started driving back home and then Jeevika said…

jeevika - "Virenji, wil you be mad if i ask you for something?"

viren - "no, tell me"

jeevika - "I actually want to eat that kulfi we saw earlier." she said making her puppy face

Viren couldn't believe it. He pleaded her to eat that an hour ago, but she refused and now after getting her the cheesecake she wants the kulfi.

viren - "Really Jeevika?"

jeevika - "Please virenji, I promise last time I'm asking you. I won't bother you again."

viren - "Okay relax Jeevika, I'm going there"

She smiled so bright, that it made Viren so happy. Even though he was exhausted he knew that Jeevika was probably more exhausted. He quietly went back to the kulfi stand and luckily the guy packed him several kulfis. He took the package and gave it to Jeevika. She was thoroughly enjoying the kulfi. By the time she got home, she had finished four of them and there were still four left. Viren advised her to eat the rest tomorrow. He took both the kulfi and the cheesecake and put it in the fridge. Then they both walked bak to the room and slept.

i know its a small part, but the next one will be longer. Enjoy ...
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aw, super cute update! I feel myself saying that a lot nowadays. Thanks for the PM! Please update soon!

-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww virika were too cute... lovely update dear... i liked it... looking forward to ur next part... thanx for the PM...:):)
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice sweet part...loved to see the cravings...
Thanks for the PM and update soon...

SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooow loved to see virika with the actual whole craving part loool..
ur writing is amazing mashalllah.
xxx
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Cute Update😊
Loved how viren takes care of Jeevika's every need
Thanks for the PM...
Cant wait for the next update
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SORRY FOR THE LATE READING BUT IT IS NICE UPDATE CONTINUE SOON THANKS FOR THE PM
NiraliVirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Cute update!
Looking forward to the next update.
Continue soon.
And thanks for the PM.