anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you so much dear...
anky_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Folks !!

As promised I am back again with one another update of this FF for you all.

I hope you will like it. So, read, enjoy, like it & comment it.

Love Will Find A Way

( Banner credit to my darling reader  Maya. Thanks a lot dear.)

Part # 18

Few mins later waiter came back wid lime soda. As he was placing it Geet said wid a bright smile, " uhh...plz take our order."  Waiter nodded & took out his note pad & pen while Raj gave look like wen-decided-the-menu ? Geet just ignored his look & spoke to waiter, " plz bring 1 plate of each veg. dish u have in ur menu card."  As soon as she said that both the waiter & Raj looked at her in shock while she still had that smile on her face & said, " wot ?? dint u get the order ? Get 1 plate of all veg. dishes u hv in ur menu card. None shud be left. U see every hook & nook of this table must have something or the other. Okay ? Got that? Now make it quick."  The waiter left from there wid shock plastered on his face while Raj just sat there shocked & frozen.

After some moments recovering from the shock of his life Raj spoke, " are U crazy Geet ?"  while Geet just gave him look & said nonchalantly, " wot happen ?"  Raj looked at her unbelievably & spoke, " wot happen ? Geet U just ordered half of the restaurant dishes & ur asking wot happen ? Who's gonna eat this much food ? I toh can't & as far as I know U too can't unless & until u r THE  BHEEM  (a char. from  Mahabharat  hope u all knw.).  Geet glared him for calling her that & said, " take a chill-pill Raj. Let the food come & then U'l know. Till then relax & yes I am not gonna burden U wid that much." she giggled while saying & Raj muttered, " do u think this is a joke? Lemme tell its not a joke Geet."  Geet just rolled her eyes & said a bit irritatingly, " Stop over reacting Raj. Have patience."  Raj looked at in disbelief & said, " I am over reacting. U ordered  lump sum food & ur saying I am over reacting. Wow."  Geet just ignored his sarcasm & said, " Oye over acting ki dukaan ab bas kar & let the food arrive."   Having no other option Raj just sat there with a frightening  cum shocked expression praying not to be the prey of this  Devil.

Soon the food arrived & Geet ending the suspense spoke to waiter after separating few dishes,  " bhaiya, yeh wali sari dishes aap bahar jo slum ppl hain unko de dijiye. Aur hamara dinner waha shift kar diyiye.."   she said pointing to table near window. The waiter nodded in astonishment & went  away. Raj just gave a look to her while Geet spoke, " arre yaar I just thot why not to do something divine as well, mom ko bhi thoda punya mil jayega."   Raj smiled at her remark knowing very well her sensitive & caring side. " Chinki, u know  wot I love you a lot. Ur the best ! "  said Raj wid genuine smile while Geet giggled & said, " I knw I am best. Ab zyada senti mat ho."  Both had their dinner wid  full fun enjoying everything around them.

Khurrana Mansion. . . . 

Maan was still thinking about his day out wid two sweet innocent persons. He chuckled as he found that Geet has lots of similarities wid Muskan. Like she's just a kid at heart & then her antics were no less than Muskan. Out of the blue something struck him. He sat up on his bed & murmured, " Wot the hell was I doing the whole day 2day ? I was hanging out wid a girl for whole day ! And if it was less then I had lunch wid her & then I actually borne all her antics. And I dint stop there. I sang to manaofy her, okay I dint sing it was mobile but even then wot was all that ? Maan Singh Khurrana who doesn't even spare a single look to girls was doing anything & everything & all nonsensical stuff nd that too for a girl ? And  how wud I explain my behaviour in the ice-cream parlour ? This is not happening. I agree she is as innocent as kid but still she's a girl & I don't trust girls. But then her eyes, they were just like the mirror of her soul. Her deep almond hazels were so intoxicating & captivating. It was as if they had some magnetic pull coz of which I just cudn't stop looking into them. Those hazels were so deep just like an ocean & I felt myself drowning in them at that moment near shore."  He thot as he remembered how they both were lost in each other's eyes.

Even she cudn't break the eye- lock. We wud have stood like that if her cell hadn't rang. Uff, yeh main kya soch raha hoon. Anyways jo hua so hua but from now on I'l keep myself in check. Yeh ladki mujhe pagal kar degi. I just hope I don't see her again."  The thot of not seeing Geet again stirred something in his heart but he just ignored that & made his mind to not be bother by her. Thinking so basically abt Geet he slept strangely he slept peacefully!

Infinity Mall. . . .

Here Geet & Raj were done wid there mission & dinner as well hence they made way towards home knowing well that wot is waiting for them at home but who cares. They have got their vengeance in their own sweet way. Ab jisko jo ukhaadna hai ukhaad le. They reached home at around 11pm but the whole house was lit up still as if it was the day of  Diwali. Geet & Raj exchanged looks & moved inside & as expected the sight that welcomed them was Rano pacing to & fro angrily while Mohinder was sitiing over couch lazily sipping his coffee.  " Probably mom hadn't blasted on him yet "  whispered Raj to Geet.  Geet  giggled which was enuf to reach the  sharp ears of  Rano. She looked towards the direction of sound & shot a murderous glare to both of them which both refused to acknowledge.

Rano marched towards them as soon as she saw them just like a wounded tigress & spat angrily, " where the hell were you two till dis late ?"   Did they heard correctly was the only thing that buzzed in the minds of  Geet, Raj & Mohinder.  " Wasn't she supposed to be blasting for  CC  thing damage on us ?"   whispered Geet to Raj who just nodded slightly to her. Rano looked at both of them being silent which agitated her more, " will u 2 speak up ? Ya pandit bula ke muhurat nikaalna padega ! "  Now all 3 were confused but then Raj showed some sense & spoke, " woh mom  we had dinner outside so got late. Why, wot happened ?"  Rano gave an incredulous look to him & said, " If u've  forgotten then lemme remind U its nearly midnite & U two were nowhere to be found. On top of that ur cells were dead. Isn't it ur responsibility to let us knw ur whr abts ?"  Both just dipped their head down - in guilt... oops no correction... - muffling their giggles.  

Mohinder came to them finally & said, " Rano, dey are no more kids. They can take care of themselves."   Rano dint say anything, sighing Mohinder said, " achha baba frm nxt  time dis wont happen, rite kids ?"  Raj & Geet nodded in yes. As they were abt to move they heard Rano speaking in a very stern voice & intimidating, " Btw since wen U guys started eating dinner of 20,000 bucks ??"  Raj & Geet just burst out laughing hard while Rano looked at them seething in anger.

Pre-cap :Mom blasting kids firing crackers !!!

Uff... Finally I updated. Gosh, my devil net was crashing every now & then.  was afraid if I cud be able update ever ??

Anyways, PMs later ppl.

I hope U all have liked the part.

Hit like & comment nicely who ever has liked this update. And those who dint like can temme why & wot they dint like.

Waiting for ur reiews.

Love

anky

Edited by anky_s - 11 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update
Maan thinking of geet but want to avoid her thoughts...ye tho nahi honewale hai maan babu
Geet n raj very cool
Precap...interesting
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update

maan babu kab tak avoid karnge
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg...dinner of 20,000 bucks...sooo sweet cuties...well done sweetus...

awesome n wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update 
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maan trying to ignore geet's thots..
aww.. thats a very bad idea!!!
Loved the rano's blast..
CiaMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Lvd d updt...
Aww So sweet of Geet she ordered food for the under-priviledged... ðŸ˜ƒ
Aur Maan dream hi karega ya apni kahaani aage bhadane ki bhi sochega... ðŸ˜¡
Poor them, Maa ki daat ke shikar... 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update geet order food for under privileged so cute maan wanting to avoid thinking about geet yet keeps dreaming about her loved the update thanks for the pm

kptl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...:)
maan thinking of geet nd thinking of avoiding geet:)
well that ain't gonna happen..;)
nd raj nd geet lolz...poor rano really feel for her..;)