lovely updateπŸ˜›
Madhu_ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yuppiee. . . . .
At last u updatd. . . .
Update was nice. . . .
Bt,m still confusd about swaron. . . .
I mean swayum is getting engaged wit kriya but,then wat was tat changing room vala scene. . . .
Goshh m totaly confusd. . . . . .
And kriyaansh being extra sweet with each othr. . . . .
Cool. . . . .
Nxt part jaldi update krna pls. . . . .
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i read this in a go right now so didnt have to wait too long for the update πŸ˜›
bt really loved it!
will be waiting for the update!!!
but to start loved the concept. a different one!!!
very well written and executed so thumbs up for thatπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
but a bit confused regarding the changing room walla sequence. will be waiting for the confusion to be cleared...
plz update soon and plz pm me wen u update it
and again very well written. loved it!!!πŸ˜ƒ
shalini_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oosssommm...!!!
lovd it...!!!
thanxx 4 pm
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shoppin tht too fr marriage.. Bst part.. Nobody stops u fr anythn.. Lolz πŸ˜†
Awww.. Sharon.. She cnt stop thinkin abt swayam.. 😊 N was evn waitin fr him to come.. Lived how Reyaansh read hr mind.. Finally sharey πŸ˜ƒ
Bt whts wid kriyaansh.. Reyaansh said swayam's at right place n d place was trial room.. U know since d start I doubt tht swayam came fr sharon nt kriya.. Thn y all dis drama..??
Probably to mk sharon realise bt thn y swayam only.. I mean ta it has to b him only bt y in d story!!

Bt when sharon left away crying.. Were wer kriyaansh????

Kriyaansh scene was hell cute..
Reyaansh irritated coz kriya's unable to pic a dress fr hr..
Finally.. She got one bt chosen by Reyaansh... Eee πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
Finally.. Kriyaansh r tokin normally..
Ummm.. Probably d start of somethin new!!

Mmm.. Waitin to read whts nxt in store..
Update soon!
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey this is the first time I got pm for this one...but I just luvd what I read esp Swaron part...I wish there was an index so I culd catch up with prev parts...tho I got the gist of it from the prologue...luking forward to the next part
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update shenz πŸ‘
Loved it πŸ˜ƒ
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Only 36 kya ho gaya CC readers ko????
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

||CHAPTER 5||

Yet another morning, beautiful and serene for some, but there was someone who never ever dreamt of having such a day in her life, such a morning that may turn her world upside down. All she wished was whatever happens it doesn't spoil her equation with her best friend, the one who has been a support system for her all the time.

She gained courage and stood up and proceeded her way back Kria's home, till now she was at her apartment, which she used to visit when she felt lonely.

Kria was watching TV when suddenly Sharon appeared in a miserable condition, this made Krai tensed, she ran up to her, cupped her face

"Shar, what's all this? Did u cry? Bt y? did any1 hurt u?" she kept on questioning whereas Sharon cud not control n broke down, this tensed her more. She sat besides her on the floor.

"u r getting me worried, please tell me whats the matter?" she enquired still no use she cried more bitterly and hugged Kria. She hugged her back, trying to comfort her but nothing was of any use.

"Kritz I wanna tell u something" she managed to say in between her sobs. "anything, Shar. But firstly u calm down and have some water" she forwarded her a glass of water.

"I don't want anything." She said rejecting the glass of water. "are u going to listen to me or not" she asked her a bit firmly wiping her tears.

"of course yes." came an instant reply.

"Kritz, I actually wanted to" she somehow started but stammered, anyone wud, she was here to oppose her best friend's wedding which she thought wasn't a right decision.

"yes!! Shar, I am listening go on" she looked at her attentively

She took a deep breathe. "Swayam's cheating on u" she said, her eyes stuck at the ground.

"Shar!" came a broken voice.

"yeah!! Kritz, he is.. he is trying on me." She let it out with utter difficulty.

"you know he isn't like that. He just flirts around." She tried to explain. But Sharon stuck to her words and told her about the trial room incident.

"Enough. I had enough of this crap." She screamed on top of her lungs. "I had enough, just b'coz u like him or shud I put it as, u want him.. u r trying to snatch away my fiance" this left Sharon dumbstruck she never expected this from Kria, she wont believe her was the worst thing for her.

Swayam n Rey entered meanwhile and Sharon just left with teary eyes. Kria casually welcomed them but they found something unusual, Rey thought of investigating

"whats the matter? Y did she run away that too crying" but she didn't turn a deaf ear to him, this was literally getting on his nerves. He held her arms, made her face him and asked "what did u do?"

"she said I shudn't marry Swayam" she gritted her teeth. "n what did u say?" he asked her trying to be calm. "I denied to trust whatever she said, I mean all abt trial room thing n Swayam trying on her" she let out a laugh. "n y did u do that?"

"chill, if I wudn't have done this she wud nvr realize her feelings.. she wont agree that she is in love with him (pointing at Swayam)" she answered calmly. Swayam n Rey wanted to bang their head... Swayam glared her.

Was it really going to be that easy, he thought.

Sharon was packing her stuff, she somewhere deep in her heart very well knew that she had developed feelings for Swayam but always ignored.. as for her, he was his best friend's fiance. Now she was left with nothing, neither her best friend nor her love.

As soon as this news reached Kria she was taken back by this sudden decision, she went to her room just to find Sharon almost done with her packing.

"so Ms. Sharon Rai Prakash is running away frm the situation, haan?" she asked with a smirk. "if u feel so, then yes m running away" she said never looking at her. "just coz u cudn't have him" "no, coz now I realized that I feel for him bt he is urs" n she was abt to leave when Swayam stepped in front of her n Rey stood besides Kria. "n u think what u r doing is ryt" she tried to leave bt he didn't let her go instead he pulled her close n whispered, "I wont let u go that easily" n took her lips into his without caring a damn abt her permission. He mumbled 'I love u' while kissing her fiercely. She was so lost in the moment that she replied as well.

He pulled back realizing the presence of the other two who were staring them, she was confused; she snapped her head to have a view of smiling Kria. She was getting confused.

Rey was the one who initially felt strange abt Swayam's behavior as he all the time spoke only abt Sharon n her irritation due to his flirting... then he informed Kria abt it stating 'may be its love' Kria wasn't really sure abt it until n unless Swayam himself came n denied to marry her without stating any reason then she plans to prepond the engagement.. so that both can realize their feelings.. finally Swayam did but now it was necessary to find out abt Sharon's feeling... for which the shopping was planned.. (not the trial room scene)

to clear the confusion Kria stepped forward n narrated the entire thing to her just to amuse her

She found Swayam looking at her with pleading eyes to leave them alone for sometime but Rey refused to n she dragged him out of the room.

"u r such a shameless guy" she said with sarcasm. "thanks, I'll take that as a compliment." He said. She rolled her eyes.

"mom-dad?" asked a worried Sharon. "they know abt it" Swayam said holding her possessively in his arms. "haw!! Means everyone except me knows abt it" said unbelievingly.

"don't do that or else" he said pointing at her 'O' shaped lips while biting his lower lips. "well may I?" he asked "did u ask for permission before u kissed me in front of everyone" she said with her brow raised n in no time he again took her lips for another passionate kiss.

fast? isn't it???

I knowπŸ˜† but dont expect this always

so finally the confusion clearing update...

ignore typing errors...

n please do leave ur comments

someone wanted the index.. well that's on the first page..

link to the post : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/61339096�

PS: I am disappointed with a kinda response I am getting for this SS.. so if u dont want me to continue this... please lemme know

Edited by -shenz- - 10 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the chapter...

so finally swayam ka patta cut...

ab rey wud make an entry...

mast wali...

mom-dad bole toh sharon ke mom-dad???

kriya akalmand hai...

milva diya and swayam ko hata diya apni life se...πŸ˜†

chal me waiting for next chapter...πŸ˜ƒ

plus _______________________ (u know whatπŸ˜‰)
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago