Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 14

TA and Prabha discuss what to do now. Prabha tells that they one and only clue is to go in the neighbour house, but it looks dangerous and he dont know what they are doing there nu πŸ˜•. Then suddenly Prabha remembers Karthi and says to TA, "Machan im sure, they want to murder Deepa thats why they kidnapped her". He explains him his college life. TA replies, "Nothing like that will happen, then why they kidnapped Thulasi? They wont murder anyone dont worry". πŸ˜ƒ

Just then Prabha looks down at the petrol on which they are standing. He tells it to TA and both goes to some other place. πŸ˜‰ TA looks at his phone still not able to phone. Prabha says, "Yaaru technology nalla therinji vechirukanga". Then TA remembers that on house warming function, where before the velaku edufy scene came, that Raji and Sumi were using Iphone 5 and Ipad 3 casually πŸ˜². Then Prabha breaks into his thoughts he tells, "Namakku ippo help panna mudinjathu Kanagu only." They think about the mappillai matter to whom he is married nu. πŸ˜²

Suddenly Mini comes out of the house with her kids crying. TA and P sees them and corners them thinking this is the only way to find T&D. πŸ‘πŸΌ Mini tells them to go away as they are ruining their life. πŸ˜² TA is confused and asks, "Whats happening here?". He calmly tells her to tell them the place Thuls and Deepa are. Mini ignores them and goes away. Mala whispers, "Thendral Mansion" and follows Mini. Jinju says very silently, "Vikatan Theru" and follows Mala. Babyliss whispers, "Kilpaukam" and follows Jinju. TAs bulb started to function. πŸ˜† He tells Prabha, "Address is Thendral Mansion, Vikaran theruvila iruku and area is Kilpaukam". They take his bike and starts travelling. Its beginning to become dark. 

Thodarum...

Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Kanagu oda wife yaaru?
T&D ku enna aachu?
Yen antha family ipdi nadanthukuranga?

You will know in 4 days πŸ˜ƒ
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh shamz, never knew u were go good in building suspense...
good one..waiting now eagerly to know eveyrthing...

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Engala kelpakam annupama iruntha seri!!!
Waiting...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shamz, you made me an evil person...lol...I'm so scared of lighters and fire and I'm holding one...lol!

Great job!!  Me waiting.
Shemmo thumbnail
Part 15

Anand on the road searching Thuls and Deepa. He lookes everywhere, but there is no sign of them. Later he gets a call, someone is saying that Shyamala is serious. πŸ˜² He is worried and runs to hospital forgetting about Thuls matter.

TA and Prabha goes to the Thendral Mansion. Ore dark ah irukuthu, yaarume anga illa. Suddenly they see some dark house there. πŸ˜²

TA feels like some ghost is there mathiri. They hear dog sounds and girls sounds. They slowly goes into the house. Its getting scary and scary. TA calls for names. There is no answer. Then he sees some white thing moving.
  They hear many girls voices laughing and crying. One chorus la some girls sings, "Naane Vaaruven, naane vaaruven". Prabhas legs starts to shiver. πŸ˜† He hides behind TA. TA says, "Dei nee vera naane nadungikittu iruken". πŸ˜† Some crackers sound is to hear, ore cry, smile and Emoticon trompete. TA notices that the songs are not sung live, but from some record. he thinks who could that be nu.
Thideernu there is one light. Sri is standing there with his dog in dark coat. TA sees him and goes and pulls his collars. He says, "I knew it was you. Where is my Thulasi". Sri just smirks and starts laughing. He says, "Nee enga kudumbathukku panna kodumaiya vida va?" and points to Prabha "Neeyum thaan". TA&P are baffled. They they soo some light goes on. They see Thulasi and Deepa tied up. Ranu and Hema are standing there with knives on their necks. πŸ˜² Thuls starts shouting, "Ennangaa". TA shouts, "Kuttimaa" and Prabha "Deepa". They dog barks, the knife slowly goes near their necks. TA and Prabha dont go near them, fearing that something might happen. Just then they hear a loud horn sound. πŸ˜²

Thodarum...

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sri unaku ena ya prechana?
Who is coming to save them?
Definately not Anand...
Waiting...
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shammu ippe naan shiveringπŸ˜†...fast a post pannu ma, suspends thange mudiyele... Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great suspense Shamz!!  Hhmmm why is the family getting revenge on Tamil and Prabha?
Shemmo thumbnail
Part 16

The rest of the family arrives one by one. Kanagu brings someone in wheelchair. TA recoginze Charu. Charu shouts, "Niruthunga!". TA&P and T&D looks astonished an gasp. Charu tells Ranu to release them. Sri asks, "Yen Charu, enna aachu?". Maha comes inbetween and tells, "Namma thappa purinjukittom. Ivanga mela entha thappum illa, they are nice people". TA, Prabha, Thuls and Deepa are shocked. They reunite and holds eachothers hand. TA asks, "Whats happening?". Maha answers, "Sorry thambi. Enga ponnuku ipdi aana karanam neenga nu nenaichukittu, we wanted to kill you." Sue Chechi says, "Romba varushathuku approm enga ponna intha nelamaila partha odane buthi illama ipdi pannithom." TA and co are still confused and dont understand anything. TA asks, "Charu unga ponna?". Sweety comes and tells, "Aama, Charu is my long lost sister!".

Janavy says, "Anna ku legs probs nala we went to bangalore. Appo we saw Giriprakash and Charu. Appo than naan therinjikitten Charu naan petta ponnu nu." Maha comes forward and explains, "Few years ago, yen sister pregnant aana, but appo I gave her kid away as she was not married then. So Giri Sir kitta kuduttom. But after that Janavy always gets bad dreams and thinks about her lost daughter and her life." Esthers says, "Inniki than she came from Bangalore in ambulance. We told her our plans, appo ava suddenly faint pannitha. Appo than mappillai vantharu, ungala partharu. Hollie vantha engala kooptha. Appo than Charu ella unmaiyum sonna. Engala mannichukonga." Prabha is still confused and asks, "Athu ellam sari then why me and my wife?". Karthi says, "Unga neram apdi, athaan naduvula vanthu matikitteenga". Prabha tells Karthi, "Naan nenaichen nee than Deepa va kidnap panna nu." Karthi answers, "Enaku kovam irinthichu naan illa nu sollala, but athukaaga oru ponnu life ah spoil panrava naan illa." Bhagi interupts them and says, "Sir pondattiya ozhunga parthukonga." TA goes to Kanagu and asks, "Nee epdi Charu kooda?". Kanagu explains him everything, "Deepa puniyathila nalla business panninen, inter state level ah kondu ponen. Hospitals canteens contract kedaichathu. Appo Bangalore la Charu iruntha hospital la irunthen. Charu oru naal walking practice pannitu irunthapo theriyama mothiten. Rendu perum kizha vizhunthom. Approm apdiye pesinom pazhakinom. Oru maasathika approma than therijithu rendu perum love pannurom nu." Charu smiles.

Thuls asks them, "Appo veedla nadanthu fire accident, gas stove ellam neengala plan panneenga?". Baki comes and says, "Aama ka, ungala bayamudutta naanga than pannom. House warminig function appo Tanu and Jinju balcony vazhiya gas stove cable ah cut pannanga. Then your remember ah? When i screamed while painting? That too acting, all to scare you. And last time atthai dream panni scream pannatha we took as a chance and kidnapped ungala." Guns comes and says, "Ruby akka first la irunthe ithuku ottukala and then after Charu told us her story Mini atthai kuttra unarchiyala velila poithanga". All are happy. Then they hear a gun shot. 

Thodarum...