SS:Wo Humsafar Hai.up.pg.13 ...15 aug

-Marie- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
            Wo humsafar Hai ...

Hey guys I M kamoshi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Well i know you guys know Wo Humsafar tha...Ashar And Khirad...A couple which made us feel Love...I wil not go in more details...I just rewatch it again n again...n after it ...I am starting this SS..WELL REALLY NO HIGH EXPECTATIONS.. coz i m not gud in all dis stuff..n its really my very first. ...time on Ashar n Khirad...so plzz ignore all the mistakes...just posting a bit prolouge...its basically wil show how ashar n khirad rebound their relationship..as husband wife..n their parent hood...only one change here is noo ashar mummyy..as in my ss she died..lol...i dont know how much long i wil continue it...all depend if u guys liked...n ur suggestions n critisizim  all are welcome..

Prologue

Khirad...Merey pass tu voh alfaz he nahn hain jis sey mein apni safai pesh kar sakun...mein tmhara ghunagar hon...aur apney har jurm k aitraf karna chahta hon...
Apney ...apney meri izat k ghawai tu dey di Ashar....magar mein us kirad ko kahan sey laoon...jo kudh ko ap par nichawar karney k lea gari jati the...hamrey beech chaar saal nahn chaar sadiyan hail hain...muhabbat mari tu nahn hai...lakin khain kho zaror gae hai..mein us muhabbat ko khahn sey laoon....Agar aj mjhko mjhi sy mangein gey tu mein kahahn sey laon ge apna wajood..???

Tu tm muhbbat ko mat dhondho khirad...mein tu muhbbat k laiq he nai hon...tmhey mjhey kbhi maff ni karna chahye..tm zaror mjhsey nafart karti ho ge aur tmhey sari umer karni chahye..kuin k shaid is nafart k waja sey merey andar jalta alaoo thora kum ho sakey...hmari zindagion mein jitni judiayan aur dukh aein hain un sab ka azab laney wala mein hon..tmhey mjhey merey kisi ghuna k lea maff nai karna chahye..muhbbat karney waley meri trah safaq aur sangdil ni huwa kartey..muhabbat karney waley meri trah hargiz nahn hotey..

MJHEY samjh ni a raha hai mein kia faisla karun Ashar

tum sirf aur sirf hareem k barey mein socho...agar harem hmari zindagion mein na aye hoti tu mein hmesha hmesha k lea tumsey kudh ko bht dur le gya hota...lakin harem hmari beti hai Kirad..usey sirf aik pyar karney waley baap k zarorat ni hai...balkey bht zyada pyaar karney wali maa k bhe zarorat hai....kirad tum mjhey beshak maaf na karu lakin plzz.hareem k khatir mjhey aik baar phir Qabool kar lo...

Agar muhbbat k the tu nibhani bhe tu chahye the...yeh kis trah k muhbbat k the apney k mjhey beech rastey tanha chor k chaley gaye the...mein thak gae hon Ashar... zindagi sey lar lar k..tanha je je k ...

Mein tmhey kbhe tanha nahn chodh k jaon ga Khirad...I am Soryy...

(In Their room...Ashar n Khirad were lying on opposite corner as hareem was in their mid...Ashar n harem had slept while Khirad...was still awake...staring at her husband )

He is soory...After Four Years...Now tonight I am again in his room..on his bed...next to him...I got my dignity back...my self respect...everything might be...but love...how wil i find it...how will i trust him again...will i be able to become Khirad WIFE of ASHAR hussain...I dont know the answers...Am I Happy..??? is it really real?? or just my imagination...or a beautiful dreamm...like four years before..which i had lived with Ashar...Ashar...Mein Apki khirad ab ban bhe paon ge k nahn??? Mjhey kuch nahn pata...Zindagi ney har morh par aik naya sabaq dia hia...aik naye azmaish...Ashar...Ap phir sy Tanha tu nahn chorein gey na Mujhey...Apki khirad k muhbbat...

Just then khirad heard the voice of AZaan Calling for prayer..she wiped her tears...she leave the bed to pray...to thank Allah...To ask for HIS guidance...

Khirad was on praying mate...after getting free from dua...she turn n saw her husband...who smiled a bit at her...n she smiled back...and got up to give him place to bow in front of THE CREATOR...to ask for ...Best...for Her...

She lyed on bed...closing eyes...feeling tired...

The last she know before falling in deep sleep she felt her hand in his palm...the warmth...was known for her...!!!!!!

(not my edits credit goes to fb :P )
leave ur comments 
Thank you for reading !!

INDEX
Part ONE
Part TWO
Part Three
Part Four
Part five
page 9
Edited by MoNayaAshiq4evr - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's looks interesting..
So you're going to show Ashar and Khirad's journey towards love again?
That's really nice.
Continue yaar.
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Api, loved your prologue! ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm in! Do pm me when you update!
Can't wait to read what will happen next!
Love
Ayesha
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
nice prologue kamoshi

even though i have zero knowlege about humsafar i found it interesting

would love to read more 

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww what a lovly prologue!!!!!!

am liking ittt alottt ahh i want to know whats next Plz update soon...!
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely prologue kamoshi ๐Ÿ‘very interesting cont soon๐Ÿ˜Š
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh. U recreated the magic Kamoshi.
Ashar and Khirad are back through ur narration. Love this prolouge to the core. Do continue soon.
Sarahwahid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its really nice
I want to read more do PM me when u update :)
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantabulous 
hats off ๐Ÿ‘
-Marie- thumbnail

Firstly Thanks a ton for so much encouraging comments..It took me time to think over to write it as i don't want ashar n khirad to loose the beauty n essence which we had experienced while watching it...So here it is first part of Wo Humsafar Hai...๐Ÿ˜ณPlease give honest reply..on dat i wil decide to continue it..any suggestion is most welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PART ONE

The Camera zoomed to huge Mansion.. Curtains got moved from window as Khirad rolled them and Sunshine directly hit his face making him wake up from his sleep..

Ashar Hussain opened his eyes with bit difficulty...n got a bit to sit on bed having support of pillows...rubbing his eyes...he saw his wife in black salwar kameez n her hairs were rolled n clipped...she had small smile on face which cleary was not reaching her eyes...He know her...He had answers of every question...n every question had answer...COZ OF HIM...He wished to change the past time...to get into their past...n mend his mistakes...But Reality hit him...as he found his daughter Hareem creeping to his chest to get rid of irritating sunshine..that past cant be lived again...

ASHAR:Good Morning...

She gave him lifeless smile...

KHIRAD:Ap fresh ho jaein mein breakfast banati hon...

Ashar noded as she left...He sighed..He dont know what he should do...He looked at their angel coz of whom they were together.He kissed her forehead affectionately...She was their lifeline...

He put pillow at his place as his daughter hugged it...he pulled off curtains so that she could continue sleeping peaceful...

He Got freshed n get ready...His clothes everything was ready at their place...He smiled at her innocence...She hadn't changed a bit...Same Caring N Loving Khirad...But the most important thing to live a life along ur soul-mate ..is the TRUST...Which was lost in their relationship...Renewal of trust is not so easy...

With Disturbing Thoughts He walked in dinning room...She laid the breakfast as soon as she had sighted him to be there...It was  all of his choice as usual...He stares at her...as she was serving him breakfast...giving him toast along butter...pouring his tea...asking for juice...

Soon Khirad realized he is not responding...she looked at him n found him staring at her trying to read her face...She quickly moved away her gaze as she realized she had stared back...

KHIRAD:Ashar Ap kuch aur lein gey??

Ashar quickly moved his gaze as he came in his senses...but he could see her blush even she had tried to hide it...But simply somethings can never change ...n His Wife n their love had same traits...

ASHAR:nahn kafi hai...Tum Nahn lo ge??

Ashar looked at her tried hard not to make their situation awkward...

KHIRAD:nahn mein harem k sath deer sey nashta kar lon ge...

Ashar nodded ... and continued his breakfast...but he was not able to concentrate except on his wife who was sitting in front of him just to company him..staring on table just...He felt her gesture so sweet...He so wanted to ask her to do breakfast...but he pushed his all wishes to some corner of heart...as he dont want his wife to be hurt...

After he had done his breakfast...he gathered his things...

ASHAR:Mein chalta hon...

But just then she got up n spoke stopping him from going..

KHIRAD:Ashar Aik min...voh..

He looked at him with a wide smile...she want to speak to him..he was feeling so much happy ...that seeing her hesitation he gave words to his feelings n impatience...

ASHAR:kia huwa ?khirad bolo na chup kuin ho gae..

Khirad looked at him n in his eyes his happiness was visible...What??he was happy just coz she spoke to him?? She shrugged her thoughts as she had to complete her sentence...

KHIRAD:Ap ko office sey dair tu nahn ho ge...

She looked at him with slight concern..which made her more lovable for him..

ASHAR:nahn of course not.. tum baat karo koi important baat karni hai??
KHIRAD:jee...

She nodded...Ashar looked at her as she looked down unable to look at him..

ASHAR:tu kaho na mjhey bilkul late nahn ho raha hai office mein late bhe ja sakta hon tum apni baat kaho...

Khirad looked at her...just coz she wants to speak...he is not caring about anything else...she shrugged her wifey thoughts n continued as concern mother... 

KHIRAD:voh harem ab tekh ho gae haii...

ASHAR:han tu...??

Ashar was not getting what she want to speak...

KHIRAD:Apko nahn lagta hmey uska kisi achey sey school mein admission nahn karana chahye...??

Ashar got her point n smiled as his wife who had proved herself to be best mother..

Ashar:of course mein tmsey yeh baat karney he wala tha shaam...mein..dont wory raat mein hum serch out kartey hain best school...n kal ja k dekh bhe lein gey tekh lagey ga tu kara dein gy tekh hai??

Ashar completed in serious tone...as like a concern father...Khirad felt proud ..that her daughter have the best father in world..who cares n loves her so much..

KHIRAD:Jii Shukriya...

Khirad smiled lightly lost still in her thoughts...

Her thank you...hurt him...He dont want to listen it...he hate this thank you from her ...coz it makes him feel that he is stranger for her...

Khirad could realize why he was looking with such pain at her...

ASHAR:ab mein office jaon??

He asked her observing her face...She quickly pushed off all the thoughts..

KHIRAD:jii...(He turned to go when)Ashar...(he turned n looked at his wife)...Ap ney sab ley lia na??..voh..apna wallet ..mobile..(she didnt met her eyes..)...

Ashar felt to hug her n kiss her forehead...but he had not courage even to touch her...what ever he had done with her...

ASHAR:han ley lia hai..Allah hafiz..

KHIRAD:Allah Hafiz...

she replied n stared at his back...till he get disappeared away from her eyes...She closed her eyes..as tears formed...she didnot want him to get hurt...she was disappointed with herself...

PRECAPE:

She got up from her sleep..he was not there. she perplexed..and left her place...she searched for him...n found her at last...

KHIRAD:Ashar Ap yahan kia kar rahe hain??