Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simone2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
People here are being over dramatic...they keep dishing out empty threats of quitting the show but yet are posting like crazy here...and then they are back the next day. ðŸ˜†    When will people realize that Arnav and khushi are not real people they are characters in a fictional show. It's a daily show to expect 5 spectacular episodes a week is foolish...  The new lady has been on the show for 30 secs and people are hating on her and the actual actress.  People call khushi immature I think the behaviour on the forum is beyond immature.  I have enjoyed this show since June 2011 it's obviously doing something right to keep me and million others still interested. I don't understand why people keep jumping to conclusions over and over again. Everyone keeps complaining all the time and hence the tracks change at bullet speed.  We need to let the story unfold then if there are issues we can give the ph and crew real constructive criticism.  I will watch this show everyday and come to IF to read good posts like this and the "what I loved thread."  Good tip is to watch episode first then come to IF. Edited by Simone2005 - 11 years ago
IPKWA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rrttpp

I am so glad the bashers are not writing the scripts because we would not have any story left. It would be just Arnav and Khushi gazing adoringly at each other with rabbi ves lasting for the entire episode and of course not moving out of the bedroom. That would save money for the production team.

Although I'm game for more romace, this just made me laugh!!