Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I dont think Khushi is OTT..i think this forum is

RRuse thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think everyone here( and when i say everyone im referring to the bashers) need to just take a deep breath and relax.  The track hasn't even fully unfolded but people are already making predictions that the show is going down the drain and that there will be no viewers left.  It seems as though every time a new track is released the forum reacts in the same way and goes into Panic Mode(Omg this show is going to end, this track sucks, blah blah blah).  Why is everyone assuming its his son? no where has it been confirmed that it is and even if it is what happened to "nahi soch"

And this is an indian serial...in order to keep the storyline moving NEW tracks need to be added in order to keep the show running and interesting.  If Arnav and Khushi remain happily married for the duration of the show whats the point of keeping the show on air...they should have ended it a long time ago in that case. 

This is just my point of view. But i think a lot of people need to keep in mind that this is not your typical show so stop expecting the worst.  Let the track unfold before judging and predicting the future of this show.  Yeah, there are some episodes that could have been done a lot better-but hey nobodys perfect.

So just relax and let the story unfold.  Let the creatives do their job.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bajaj.rb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you ppl need to calm down and let it unfold
_Mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmm U right!!
Keep calm n watch IPK !!
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: RRuse

I think everyone here( and when i say everyone im referring to the bashers) need to just take a deep breath and relax.  The track hasn't even fully unfolded but people are already making predictions that the show is going down the drain and that there will be no viewers left.  It seems as though every time a new track is released the forum reacts in the same way and goes into Panic Mode(Omg this show is going to end, this track sucks, blah blah blah).  Why is everyone assuming its his son? no where has it been confirmed that it is and even if it is what happened to "nahi soch"

And this is an indian serial...in order to keep the storyline moving NEW tracks need to be added in order to keep the show running and interesting.  If Arnav and Khushi remain happily married for the duration of the show whats the point of keeping the show on air...they should have ended it a long time ago in that case. 

This is just my point of view. But i think a lot of people need to keep in mind that this is not your typical show so stop expecting the worst.  Let the track unfold before judging and predicting the future of this show.  Yeah, there are some episodes that could have been done a lot better-but hey nobodys perfect.

So just relax and let the story unfold.  Let the creatives do their job.

Ditto. And we can bash and go crazy when we have actually seen this so called ekta track everyone is expecting to see, actually take place. 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
ruby123 thumbnail
I couldn't agree more. People need to stop overreacting . The way people are posting makes it seems as though they can see the future. People need to relax and just enjoy the show...the cvs brought us this far have some faith!
IPKWA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I couldn't agree more! The track hasn't even started and people are making posts saying that the CVs should wrap up the show! -_-

I can't wait to see how Arnav is going to inrtoduce the new lady to Khushi and Khushi's reaction!
shracraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agreee! bashers need to chill! people need to stop thinking so negatively ! IPK is the best and will always stay the best ! 
Rrttpp thumbnail
I am so glad the bashers are not writing the scripts because we would not have any story left. It would be just Arnav and Khushi gazing adoringly at each other with rabbi ves lasting for the entire episode and of course not moving out of the bedroom. That would save money for the production team.
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mansi894

hmmm U right!!

Keep calm n watch IPK !!

👍🏼
I totally agree with you...