Be back soon,
But till then
Just remember
that we LOVE you
and here I am wishing you
a superb day
and a superb life ahead
Happy Birthday Dearest Nidha...

(Ok now time for me to give you Rishwat😉😆)

Choc Lollies

Birthday Gifts

Teddy Bear for our Princess

So come'on guys...
wish our precious angel

(PS: An OS dedication i will be posting in the next post...)
Luv you lots
Ana
🤗
Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
reserved for OS dedication to Nidha and Jaya...My two sweetest buddies

My Blessed Raindrop
AR Version
(Scroll Down For ARSH version)

links to other versions like AshNi, Arhi, Arjuhi, Maaneet will be added in a day or two i this post

He entered the huge doors of her house, ruffling his hairs to  remove the little rain drops that stuck in his hairs just to cover the  tiny distance between his car and the house door only to hear the chirpy  and excited voice of his beloved. His hand stop in the middle and a  smile automatically came on his lips as he imagined her.The curiosity  arise in him to see her and know the reason which could lit that smile  on her angelic face. He followed the source of voice and moved from the  living room to the opened backyard door. He laughed seeing her playing  with her cousins in the puddles of mud made by rain in the soil of her  backyard. Her body was fully drenched with water, her blue sleeveless  thigh length frock doing wonders to her skin. Her wet hairs were coming  on her face making her irritated but nothing could stop her to enjoy the  bliss of this season of Monsoon. It was difficult for him to not gaze  at her and not appreciate this beauty. As if feeling someone stare, she  stopped and started looking around and just in mean time he hid himself  behind the curtain. Her eyes searched around for some time but on her 7  years cousin nudge, she diverted her attention back on the rain. Armaan  laughed at her facial expressions. "She looks so sweet" and he found his  heart filled with love for her to the brim. He sighed leaning against  the rail of the door. His eyes couldn't get enough of her. His heart  could never love her to the most. She is a blessing of God and She is  his. He was still lost in her when a old servant came to him. "Armaan  Baba, You here...Should I call Riddhima Bitiya??" The servant asked with  love filled voice. "Nahi Kaka...let her enjoy" Armaan looked out at her  for a moment, seeing her making funny faces with her cousins and then  back at Kaka. "Till that time she gets free, I will sit in her room But  can you please bring two cups of coffee there" Armaan asked with a smile  on his face and rolling his nose. Armaan never liked to order Kaka, he  rather make requests. Kaka smiled. He adored this boy and is too happy  that his bitiya is going to have such a lovely life partner ahead after  facing so many hardships in her life. Kaka nod and after giving a  lovefilled pat on Armaan's hand, left. After giving Riddhima a last glimpse,  Armaan too went up the stairs to her room.

Her house  had a strange territory inside. Armaan was never asked to sit in the  living room by Gupta family like normal families do to there to-be  son-in-law. He was directly asked to wait for Riddhima in her room like no  one cares what they both do behind those walls. Where sometimes it make  Armaan smile to get extra, free of interruption time with Riddhima, yet  sometimes he would feel disgust of them to for being so ignorant of  there child. She was an adopted child of Shashank and Smriti Gupta.  Apple of their eyes. And after the death of Smriti Gupta when she was  around 14, she was not treated more than a liability and responsibility  by her family. Shashank fulfill her financial needs but no one dared to  look at her heart that needed love more than money. She used to cry in  nights laying in her lonely bed. Her pillow was a witness of her tears  who absorbed them, trying to put some comfort. Her quilt will try to  provide warmth in the cold nights. Her room will try to shelter her from  the hardness of the weather. But she didn't need anything from that.  She needed the comfort, warmth and shelter from a living person rather  than these non-living, non responsive objects. And finally the darkness  of her life vanished with the entrance of this amazing person whom she  just collided while crossing the road and that day, she felt that she  got her destination. They met in the college next time few days later.  He was in his final year of masters while she just joined the college  few days back for her masters degree. He looked out from the window of  her room as he remembered how he was sitting with his gang to tease the  new comers and seeing her entering, his heart skip a beat. The girls of  his group smirk seeing her nervousness being a new-comer and the boys  drool at her perfectly curved body and was planning on how to get her  but he stopped them all. "Leave her...no one dare tease her" He  announced only to see his jaw-drop friends faces. He never defended  anyone before but right then, there was a story behind this girl's face  that was asking for help and he couldn't stop himself but to rescue her.  Rather he gets up and helped her with the classes and getting schedule  from the reception. He could still laugh imagining those faces full of  shocked expressions of his friends. A few months later, when they were  sharing the relation of good friends, Riddhima confide in him, telling him  about her reality. Being from a huge fun-loving family, Armaan knew what  he would feel if he just have to stay a day without the love of his  them. He would better like to die rather than living that hideous day  and on realizing Riddhima bearing all that ignorance from many years, his  heart went for her. His chain of thoughts got interrupted when Kaka  brought the hot cups of coffee just the way he like. Armaan put the lids  on them so the coffee didn't get cold before Riddhima come up. "Kaka.."  Armaan stopped Kaka who was about to left. "Ji Armaan Baba'' He turned  with a smile. "Can you please get me some candles and a matchbox??"  Armaan asked. "Sure Beta" Kaka again turned to go out when Armaan again  stopped him "Kaka, Please quickly". Kaka laughed at his impatient look  "As quick as my bones will allow me". Armaan chuckled on that.  He heard  Riddhima's scream as her cousin's throw a water balloon at her that burst  as it touch her body. "Owww'' Armaan heard her and saw her grabbing  another water balloon aiming Romit, her 18 year old cousin. No matter  how much she cried for getting this life, but she also gets few great  stuff in it too. Like her cousins who loved there Didi the most and her  Maasi who also is her Chachi and loved her as much as her mother did but  then, she was the center of attention in her mother's life and her  Chachi do have her own kids to look after too. Still, she is more than  happy to get the mother's affection she was getting. She has learned to  be happy even on the small things rather than wishing for big ones.

Soon,  Kaka brought the candles and saying thanx Armaan started arranging them  around the room. Hearing her foot steps and giggles, he hid himself  behind the door. "You should quickly fresh up and then we can go out for  a long drive and eat those chana chat and pani puri's from the road  side" Riddhima said making her a mouth-watering sound. Armaan smirk cause  all Riddhima's plan, has to change in a few seconds. "yaahoo..." Her  cousin's shouted and smiling she entered the room, only to be left  spell-bound. The candles of the room providing a warmth between the  coldness of air entering her room from the window. Two coffee mugs on a  small table beside her bed were graced with three different sized white  candles. "Awww..." She gleefully looked at it, intervened her fingers  under her chin making a dreamy look. Armaan locked the door to avoid  interruption while she was busy admiring the beauty of the scene and in  next second, she felt two hands wrapping around her soaked waist,  pulling her behind as she hit a man's chest and even before turning, she  knew who he was. Her knight in shining armor. Her savior. Her reason of  happiness and focal point of her life. His hot breath caressed her cold  cheek and she hissed feeling the sensuality of the moment. "You liked  it?" He whispered huskily on purpose, in her ear. She shivered and  smiled.  "Loved It" She replied. "You are the most romantic guy in the  world, you know that" She added a few moments later, still looking ahead  and feeling the warmth of his embrace. "You mind that??" He asked with a  raise brow. "Never". She turned around and hold him from his shirt in a  tight grasp as his hands hugged her from her waist. "I just want you to  stay like this forever...bringing and showing love to me even in just a  causal thing as sharing a coffee" She said with a smile which dulled as  she spoke further. "You know I need that the most". And no one better  than him know that. "Riddhima" he took her name with a deep feeling truly  depicting from his tone as he cupped her face. "All the love stored  inside me is for you, my love...today and tomorrow and it's never going  to change for a single thing" His words fill her with content as she  hugged him. No matter how bad her life seemed to be, she don't wanna  change a single thing in it cause it gave her, Him. Her destination, Her  power, Her strength, Her hope of a better life, Her Love, Armaan  Malik. Armaan took a deep breath inhaling that moist fragrance of her  body. Intoxicant. That's all he could say.

"So enjoying  rain haan??". He asked with a raised brow. "Yeah. I love it" Riddhima break  the hug and moved Armaan with herself to stand in the window. "So calm,  So beautiful" She put forward her hand and collected a few drops in her  palm. Armaan smiled seeing the innocent beam of happiness on her face.  *Thush* Armaan surprisingly turn his face a little as Riddhima splash the  collected few drops on his face breaking his trance. Her giggle made him  turn back to her as he grinned and then laughed with her. They both  looked out into the purity of nature infront together for a moment when  Armaan turned to get the cups of coffee. Passing her one, his left hand  went around her waist from the back and from other, he was sipping his  coffee. He just couldn't stop himself to touch her. Riddhima leaned to put  head on his shoulder and asked a moment later. "What do you see infront  Armaan?" Armaan looked at her surprisingly with the sudden change of  topic. "What do you mean by that?" He asked. Riddhima took a sip of her  coffee and clear her question. "What do you think is the future of these  rain drops?" Her question was silly. He thought. But seeing the serious  expression on her face, made him stop to tease her and he himself get  serious. He cleared his throat "hmmm...I see them absorbing into the  arms of that soil which captured them inside itself and cherish them to  the most" He said looking down in the backyard, putting his cup on the  rail with a bright smile on his face. "You know what I see?" Riddhima asked  looking down too now. "What?" "I see them striking the hardness of the  rocks and floors and going into sewerage pipes"  Armaan was disturbed by  her thoughts but she continued. "Life is just like this rain na  Armaan...These rain drops are just like people around us...coming from a  same source, the cloud, being as pure as the other one...the only  difference is that someone get hit by a leave and falls like dew-drop.  Some are absorbed and loved by the soil who help to nourish the trees  and plants and other are hit by reality of life just like rocks and  marbled floors and are shown the way to sewerage pipes" And now Armaan  know, where this all discussion was going to. While here she indicated  him as that raindrop who is loved and cherish by soil, an adjective used  for his family, she was the one who was hit to the floor and sewerage  pipe line referred the hardships and dirtiness  "Riddhima" Armaan left the  cup on the rail just providing it enough place to not fall down and  turned her to himself. A sheen layer of wetness could be seen in her  eyes. Armaan cupped her face and said "Riddhima, Life would be just the way,  You yourself want to see it like...It is never easier for anyone.  Someone's are lucky to have people around them who cared for them but  then, the don't understand, never appreciate and took care much of those  relations just the way the one's who were deprived of them before and  made those relations later-on on their ownself...Look at me...I am being  from a family with close relations but I have never realized the  importance and significance of them till I met you...You made me a  better person" Armaan said trying to make her understand that she  shouldn't be unthankful to whatever she got. He don't like to see her  depressed. He like her chirpy and loud Riddhima so to change the atmosphere  he said with a smirk "And Now don't say that you didn't get extremely  lucky to find a hot and handsome and adorable and loveable...and not to  forget romantic guy like me" He said with a teasing smile that brought a  small smile on her face too as he continued "That happens to love you  back just with the same craziness as you do''. Riddhima smiled widely and  looked away shying. "You should be thankful to God that I wasn't already  taken even after being so much in DEMAND" And Riddhima laughed with that.  "yeah yeah...I am extremely thankful to God" She raised her hand to  caress his cheeks with her finger tips "That this Sun shinned in my dark  iced continent" Armaan hold her hand and kissed her fingers tips as she  shivered and gasp. "I am glad this sun melted the ice but still no flood  is in view" he said against her skin as he smiled. "You know I have  this little fantasy?" She said with closed eyes and a smile on her lips.  "What it is?" He kissed her palm now and traced his lips upwards on her  arm. She blushed as she thought whatever she is going to say is such a  mushy dream of her's but she could share anything with him. Almost two  years back when she first confide in him, she promised that she will  express herself to him no matter what and after their formal engagement 5  months back, he has every right to know her every desire. "Say it...as I  wanna fulfill each of your fantasy, desire, hope" He said as he stopped  on her hand and kissed her crimson red cheek. "Its just that...After  our marriage...I want you to kiss me in the rain" Armaan looked shocked  first and gazed at her face. She was serious. So his shocked face turned  into a smug smile and holding her wrist, was trying to drag her to the  door of her room as she squealed with surprise. "What are you doing?"  She asked trying to stop him as he did. "Mouqa Bhi Hai, Dastor bhi  hai...bharish bhi hai, main bhi hoon or tum bhi..So why should not we  try that now instead of waiting to get married" he said with a teasing  smile and start to pull her with himself. "No... Armaan...Stop" She said  and was successful to stop him just at the door of her room. "We can't  do that now...I didn't mean in a public place and surly I don't want PDA  anyway and right now, all my cousin's are back from hostels and even  Chachi is at home" Armaan pout his lips at her explanation and looked  heart-broken. He seemed truly excited to try that now but it was just  acting on his part just to bring her in normal mood. "That's bad" He  said complaining "I should ask dad to get us married as soon as he can"  He said bringing her closer from her waist and nuzzled her neck. "I  can't wait to fulfill this fantasy of your's" Riddhima chuckled and pat his  cheek. "Awww...I do have many other fantasies but seeing this reaction  of your's to just the one..I think its better if I just tell you all  about them step-by-step after our marriage" Riddhima said with a naughty  grin and Armaan was shocked seeing this wild side of her calm Riddhima  "That's blackmailing to get the quickest wedding date, you know" Armaan  said and God knows, She don't wanna stay in this house anymore after  getting his unbiased love. She want her mornings to start and her nights  to end with him, his face, his words, his love and not forget to  mention, his soulful kisses. "You can consider it anything but this is  the only way I will share them" She said with a playful smile. Armaan  looked at her and gave a wicked smile as he got an idea. He moved his  hand up and covered her eyes as Riddhima flinched. "Armaan...What is this  now?" She said trying to remove his hand from her eyes. "There is one  fantasy of mine too...which we can surly fulfill now...and if you trust  me, just keep your eyes closed"And Riddhima could trust him over her life  so stop struggling and kept her eyes closed. "I trust you" she mumbled.  Armaan saw her and fell all the way in love with her. He removed his  hands and hold her up in her hands. Her heart was beating too fast now  as her mind imagined series of possibilities of his fantasy. Armaan took a  few step and later she found her bare foot touching the coldness of the  floor. Her eyes flutter but she kept them close. It was the question of  her trust on him. He pushed her a little and now she could feel the  coldness of the wall seeping in her body through her moist clothes.  "Open your eyes" He commanded as she opened her eyes and found herself  being caged in between his arms and the wall of her bathroom. She  confusingly looked at him as he gave a naughty smile and said. "I  thought before fulfilling your fantasy...I should do a little practice"  Riddhima looked at him still not understanding his meaning. "So before we  kiss in the rain as per your fantasy..." He said in his silky smooth  slow seductive voice. "Why don't we try the shower kiss first?" As he  said, he turn the knob of the shower and warm water started sprinkling  on her already moist cold body. Getting his point, Riddhima blushed hard  and before she could look back at his face, his lips took over hers. He  started slowly first, giving her small pecks, trying to adjust her and  himself with eachother and water. He don't want her to feel short of  air. As for the forth time he moved away after giving her a small kiss,  Riddhima's hand moved up to tuck around his neck as she keep him really  close to himself. Her ragged breath fall on his burning throat as her  forehead leaned onto his chin. "I think...that's the best idea" She said  in a husky voice and the next moment, tilt her head up and moved up on  her toes to kiss him fully on his lips. Overwhelmed, he hold her from  her waist, supporting her as she played with his lips, taking her small  little time with each portion and In reply, he could only kiss her with  more passion with each passing second. His hands hold her up as he  leaned her against the wall and tilt his face to kiss her whole lips.  She moaned against his lips. Only this man could take her to  the  heights of passion to the point of not return. He nibbled and tasted her  upper lip following the same torture to the lower one. They were so  engrossed in the kiss to not realize the time but they had to stop, as  they heard her room door banging. "Riddhima Dii..." Romit called from  outside. Riddhima, who was just too lost in those exotic feelings arise by  Armaan, pushed him away in a second. "OMG OMG..." She was panicked now.  Armaan too stunned with the happening looked at her strangely but got  that as Romit voice again called her name. "Di...Are you ready?" Now  Ramya, another 13 year old cousin spoke up. "What should I do now?"  Armaan heard a panicking Riddhima mumbling. "It would be too embarrassing to  go out like this" Armaan smiled and hold her from her hands. "Stop that"  Riddhima looked at him with hollow eyes as Armaan said that slowly and the  next moment his lips pressed her's once again and cherish them till the  time no one existed for her other than him. Her cousin's left after  sometime jokingly saying that there di must have slept in the bath tub.  Riddhima's hands were moving over his shirt, pulling him close while his  moved around her's amazingly soft curves. Finally when they get short of  breath, Armaan break the kiss, satisfied this time and while moving back  a little, turn off the shower tap. Riddhima was still in daze looking too  desirable. Armaan sigh. He could never get enough of her. A water drop  was placed devilishly on her lips, teasing him and he sipped it off her  lips and smirked. Riddhima shocked, open her eyes and looking deeply into  those brown eyes and found nothing but pure and eternal love. His eyes  so crystal clear that she could look into his soul and could easily  found herself there. This rain droplet of God is just for her body's  soil to cherish, coming as a hope in her dulled life, bringing lots of  happiness and fantasies along with it and she will do cherish and took  care of that till the end of her life. Her very own, Blessed Raindrop.

My Blessed Raindrop
(ARSH Version)

He entered the huge doors of her house, ruffling his hairs to  remove the little rain drops that stuck in his hairs just to cover the  tiny distance between his car and the house door only to hear the chirpy  and excited voice of his beloved. His hand stop in the middle and a  smile automatically came on his lips as he imagined her. The curiosity  arise in him to see her and know the reason which could lit that smile  on her angelic face. He followed the source of voice and moved from the  living room to the opened backyard door. He laughed seeing her playing  with her cousins in the puddles of mud made by rain in the soil of her  backyard. Her body was fully drenched with water, her blue sleeveless  thigh length frock doing wonders to her skin. Her wet hairs were coming  on her face making her irritated but nothing could stop her to enjoy the  bliss of this season of Monsoon. It was difficult for him to not gaze  at her and not appreciate this beauty. As if feeling someone stare, she  stopped and started looking around and just in mean time he hid himself  behind the curtain. Her eyes searched around for some time but on her 7  years cousin nudge, she diverted her attention back on the rain. Armaan  laughed at her facial expressions. "She looks so sweet" and he found his  heart filled with love for her to the brim. He sighed leaning against  the rail of the door. His eyes couldn't get enough of her. His heart  could never love her to the most. She is a blessing of God and She is  his. He was still lost in her when a old servant came to him. "Armaan  Baba, You here...Should I call Shilpa Bitiya??" The servant asked with  love filled voice. "Nahi Kaka...let her enjoy" Armaan looked out at her  for a moment, seeing her making funny faces with her cousins and then  back at Kaka. "Till that time she gets free, I will sit in her room But  can you please bring two cups of coffee there" Armaan asked with a smile  on his face and rolling his nose. Armaan never liked to order Kaka, he  rather make requests. Kaka smiled. He adored this boy and is too happy  that his bitiya is going to have such a lovely life partner ahead after  facing so many hardships in her life. Kaka nod and after giving a  lovefilled pat on Armaan's hand, left. After giving Shilpa a last glimpse,  Armaan too went up the stairs to her room.

Her house  had a strange territory inside. Armaan was never asked to sit in the  living room by Gupta family like normal families do to there to-be  son-in-law. He was directly asked to wait for Shilpa in her room like no  one cares what they both do behind those walls. Where sometimes it make  Armaan smile to get extra, free of interruption time with Shilpa, yet  sometimes he would feel disgust of them to for being so ignorant of  there child. She was an adopted child of Shashank and Smriti Gupta.  Apple of their eyes. And after the death of Smriti Gupta when she was  around 14, she was not treated more than a liability and responsibility  by her family. Shashank fulfill her financial needs but no one dared to  look at her heart that needed love more than money. She used to cry in  nights laying in her lonely bed. Her pillow was a witness of her tears  who absorbed them, trying to put some comfort. Her quilt will try to  provide warmth in the cold nights. Her room will try to shelter her from  the hardness of the weather. But she didn't need anything from that.  She needed the comfort, warmth and shelter from a living person rather  than these non-living, non responsive objects. And finally the darkness  of her life vanished with the entrance of this amazing person whom she  just collided while crossing the road and that day, she felt that she  got her destination. They met in the college next time few days later.  He was in his final year of masters while she just joined the college  few days back for her masters degree. He looked out from the window of  her room as he remembered how he was sitting with his gang to tease the  new comers and seeing her entering, his heart skip a beat. The girls of  his group smirk seeing her nervousness being a new-comer and the boys  drool at her perfectly curved body and was planning on how to get her  but he stopped them all. "Leave her...no one dare tease her" He  announced only to see his jaw-drop friends faces. He never defended  anyone before but right then, there was a story behind this girl's face  that was asking for help and he couldn't stop himself but to rescue her.  Rather he gets up and helped her with the classes and getting schedule  from the reception. He could still laugh imagining those faces full of  shocked expressions of his friends. A few months later, when they were  sharing the relation of good friends, Shilpa confide in him, telling him  about her reality. Being from a huge fun-loving family, Armaan knew what  he would feel if he just have to stay a day without the love of his  them. He would better like to die rather than living that hideous day  and on realizing Shilpa bearing all that ignorance from many years, his  heart went for her. His chain of thoughts got interrupted when Kaka  brought the hot cups of coffee just the way he like. Armaan put the lids  on them so the coffee didn't get cold before Shilpa come up. "Kaka.."  Armaan stopped Kaka who was about to left. "Ji Armaan Baba'' He turned  with a smile. "Can you please get me some candles and a matchbox??"  Armaan asked. "Sure Beta" Kaka again turned to go out when Armaan again  stopped him "Kaka, Please quickly". Kaka laughed at his impatient look  "As quick as my bones will allow me". Armaan chuckled on that.  He heard  Shilpa's scream as her cousin's throw a water balloon at her that burst  as it touch her body. "Owww'' Armaan heard her and saw her grabbing  another water balloon aiming Romit, her 18 year old cousin. No matter  how much she cried for getting this life, but she also gets few great  stuff in it too. Like her cousins who loved there Didi the most and her  Maasi who also is her Chachi and loved her as much as her mother did but  then, she was the center of attention in her mother's life and her  Chachi do have her own kids to look after too. Still, she is more than  happy to get the mother's affection she was getting. She has learned to  be happy even on the small things rather than wishing for big ones.

Soon,  Kaka brought the candles and saying thanx Armaan started arranging them  around the room. Hearing her foot steps and giggles, he hid himself  behind the door. "You should quickly fresh up and then we can go out for  a long drive and eat those chana chat and pani puri's from the road  side" Shilpa said making her a mouth-watering sound. Armaan smirk cause  all Shilpa's plan, has to change in a few seconds. "yaahoo..." Her  cousin's shouted and smiling she entered the room, only to be left  spell-bound. The candles of the room providing a warmth between the  coldness of air entering her room from the window. Two coffee mugs on a  small table beside her bed were graced with three different sized white  candles. "Awww..." She gleefully looked at it, intervened her fingers  under her chin making a dreamy look. Armaan locked the door to avoid  interruption while she was busy admiring the beauty of the scene and in  next second, she felt two hands wrapping around her soaked waist,  pulling her behind as she hit a man's chest and even before turning, she  knew who he was. Her knight in shining armor. Her savior. Her reason of  happiness and focal point of her life. His hot breath caressed her cold  cheek and she hissed feeling the sensuality of the moment. "You liked  it?" He whispered huskily on purpose, in her ear. She shivered and  smiled.  "Loved It" She replied. "You are the most romantic guy in the  world, you know that" She added a few moments later, still looking ahead  and feeling the warmth of his embrace. "You mind that??" He asked with a  raise brow. "Never". She turned around and hold him from his shirt in a  tight grasp as his hands hugged her from her waist. "I just want you to  stay like this forever...bringing and showing love to me even in just a  causal thing as sharing a coffee" She said with a smile which dulled as  she spoke further. "You know I need that the most". And no one better  than him know that. "Shilpa" he took her name with a deep feeling truly  depicting from his tone as he cupped her face. "All the love stored  inside me is for you, my love...today and tomorrow and it's never going  to change for a single thing" His words fill her with content as she  hugged him. No matter how bad her life seemed to be, she don't wanna  change a single thing in it cause it gave her, Him. Her destination, Her  power, Her strength, Her hope of a better life, Her Love, Armaan  Malik. Armaan took a deep breath inhaling that moist fragrance of her  body. Intoxicant. That's all he could say.

"So enjoying  rain haan??". He asked with a raised brow. "Yeah. I love it" Shilpa break  the hug and moved Armaan with herself to stand in the window. "So calm,  So beautiful" She put forward her hand and collected a few drops in her  palm. Armaan smiled seeing the innocent beam of happiness on her face.  *Thush* Armaan surprisingly turn his face a little as Shilpa splash the  collected few drops on his face breaking his trance. Her giggle made him  turn back to her as he grinned and then laughed with her. They both  looked out into the purity of nature infront together for a moment when  Armaan turned to get the cups of coffee. Passing her one, his left hand  went around her waist from the back and from other, he was sipping his  coffee. He just couldn't stop himself to touch her. Shilpa leaned to put  head on his shoulder and asked a moment later. "What do you see infront  Armaan?" Armaan looked at her surprisingly with the sudden change of  topic. "What do you mean by that?" He asked. Shilpa took a sip of her  coffee and clear her question. "What do you think is the future of these  rain drops?" Her question was silly. He thought. But seeing the serious  expression on her face, made him stop to tease her and he himself get  serious. He cleared his throat "hmmm...I see them absorbing into the  arms of that soil which captured them inside itself and cherish them to  the most" He said looking down in the backyard, putting his cup on the  rail with a bright smile on his face. "You know what I see?" Shilpa asked  looking down too now. "What?" "I see them striking the hardness of the  rocks and floors and going into sewerage pipes"  Armaan was disturbed by  her thoughts but she continued. "Life is just like this rain na  Armaan...These rain drops are just like people around us...coming from a  same source, the cloud, being as pure as the other one...the only  difference is that someone get hit by a leave and falls like dew-drop.  Some are absorbed and loved by the soil who help to nourish the trees  and plants and other are hit by reality of life just like rocks and  marbled floors and are shown the way to sewerage pipes" And now Armaan  know, where this all discussion was going to. While here she indicated  him as that raindrop who is loved and cherish by soil, an adjective used  for his family, she was the one who was hit to the floor and sewerage  pipe line referred the hardships and dirtiness  "Shilpa" Armaan left the  cup on the rail just providing it enough place to not fall down and  turned her to himself. A sheen layer of wetness could be seen in her  eyes. Armaan cupped her face and said "Shilpa, Life would be just the way,  You yourself want to see it like...It is never easier for anyone.  Someone's are lucky to have people around them who cared for them but  then, the don't understand, never appreciate and took care much of those  relations just the way the one's who were deprived of them before and  made those relations later-on on their ownself...Look at me...I am being  from a family with close relations but I have never realized the  importance and significance of them till I met you...You made me a  better person" Armaan said trying to make her understand that she  shouldn't be unthankful to whatever she got. He don't like to see her  depressed. He like her chirpy and loud Shilpa so to change the atmosphere  he said with a smirk "And Now don't say that you didn't get extremely  lucky to find a hot and handsome and adorable and loveable...and not to  forget romantic guy like me" He said with a teasing smile that brought a  small smile on her face too as he continued "That happens to love you  back just with the same craziness as you do''. Shilpa smiled widely and  looked away shying. "You should be thankful to God that I wasn't already  taken even after being so much in DEMAND" And Shilpa laughed with that.  "yeah yeah...I am extremely thankful to God" She raised her hand to  caress his cheeks with her finger tips "That this Sun shinned in my dark  iced continent" Armaan hold her hand and kissed her fingers tips as she  shivered and gasp. "I am glad this sun melted the ice but still no flood  is in view" he said against her skin as he smiled. "You know I have  this little fantasy?" She said with closed eyes and a smile on her lips.  "What it is?" He kissed her palm now and traced his lips upwards on her  arm. She blushed as she thought whatever she is going to say is such a  mushy dream of her's but she could share anything with him. Almost two  years back when she first confide in him, she promised that she will  express herself to him no matter what and after their formal engagement 5  months back, he has every right to know her every desire. "Say it...as I  wanna fulfill each of your fantasy, desire, hope" He said as he stopped  on her hand and kissed her crimson red cheek. "Its just that...After  our marriage...I want you to kiss me in the rain" Armaan looked shocked  first and gazed at her face. She was serious. So his shocked face turned  into a smug smile and holding her wrist, was trying to drag her to the  door of her room as she squealed with surprise. "What are you doing?"  She asked trying to stop him as he did. "Mouqa Bhi Hai, Dastor bhi  hai...bharish bhi hai, main bhi hoon or tum bhi..So why should not we  try that now instead of waiting to get married" he said with a teasing  smile and start to pull her with himself. "No... Armaan...Stop" She said  and was successful to stop him just at the door of her room. "We can't  do that now...I didn't mean in a public place and surly I don't want PDA  anyway and right now, all my cousin's are back from hostels and even  Chachi is at home" Armaan pout his lips at her explanation and looked  heart-broken. He seemed truly excited to try that now but it was just  acting on his part just to bring her in normal mood. "That's bad" He  said complaining "I should ask dad to get us married as soon as he can"  He said bringing her closer from her waist and nuzzled her neck. "I  can't wait to fulfill this fantasy of your's" Shilpa chuckled and pat his  cheek. "Awww...I do have many other fantasies but seeing this reaction  of your's to just the one..I think its better if I just tell you all  about them step-by-step after our marriage" Shilpa said with a naughty  grin and Armaan was shocked seeing this wild side of her calm Shilpa  "That's blackmailing to get the quickest wedding date, you know" Armaan  said and God knows, She don't wanna stay in this house anymore after  getting his unbiased love. She want her mornings to start and her nights  to end with him, his face, his words, his love and not forget to  mention, his soulful kisses. "You can consider it anything but this is  the only way I will share them" She said with a playful smile. Armaan  looked at her and gave a wicked smile as he got an idea. He moved his  hand up and covered her eyes as Shilpa flinched. "Armaan...What is this  now?" She said trying to remove his hand from her eyes. "There is one  fantasy of mine too...which we can surly fulfill now...and if you trust  me, just keep your eyes closed"And Shilpa could trust him over her life  so stop struggling and kept her eyes closed. "I trust you" she mumbled.  Armaan saw her and fell all the way in love with her. He removed his  hands and hold her up in her hands. Her heart was beating too fast now  as her mind imagined series of possibilities of his fantasy. Armaan took a  few step and later she found her bare foot touching the coldness of the  floor. Her eyes flutter but she kept them close. It was the question of  her trust on him. He pushed her a little and now she could feel the  coldness of the wall seeping in her body through her moist clothes.  "Open your eyes" He commanded as she opened her eyes and found herself  being caged in between his arms and the wall of her bathroom. She  confusingly looked at him as he gave a naughty smile and said. "I  thought before fulfilling your fantasy...I should do a little practice"  Shilpa looked at him still not understanding his meaning. "So before we  kiss in the rain as per your fantasy..." He said in his silky smooth  slow seductive voice. "Why don't we try the shower kiss first?" As he  said, he turn the knob of the shower and warm water started sprinkling  on her already moist cold body. Getting his point, Shilpa blushed hard  and before she could look back at his face, his lips took over hers. He  started slowly first, giving her small pecks, trying to adjust her and  himself with eachother and water. He don't want her to feel short of  air. As for the forth time he moved away after giving her a small kiss,  Shilpa's hand moved up to tuck around his neck as she keep him really  close to himself. Her ragged breath fall on his burning throat as her  forehead leaned onto his chin. "I think...that's the best idea" She said  in a husky voice and the next moment, tilt her head up and moved up on  her toes to kiss him fully on his lips. Overwhelmed, he hold her from  her waist, supporting her as she played with his lips, taking her small  little time with each portion and In reply, he could only kiss her with  more passion with each passing second. His hands hold her up as he  leaned her against the wall and tilt his face to kiss her whole lips.  She moaned against his lips. Only this man could take her to  the  heights of passion to the point of not return. He nibbled and tasted her  upper lip following the same torture to the lower one. They were so  engrossed in the kiss to not realize the time but they had to stop, as  they heard her room door banging. "Shilpa Dii..." Romit called from  outside. Shilpa, who was just too lost in those exotic feelings arise by  Armaan, pushed him away in a second. "OMG OMG..." She was panicked now.  Armaan too stunned with the happening looked at her strangely but got  that as Romit voice again called her name. "Di...Are you ready?" Now  Ramya, another 13 year old cousin spoke up. "What should I do now?"  Armaan heard a panicking Shilpa mumbling. "It would be too embarrassing to  go out like this" Armaan smiled and hold her from her hands. "Stop that"  Shilpa looked at him with hollow eyes as Armaan said that slowly and the  next moment his lips pressed her's once again and cherish them till the  time no one existed for her other than him. Her cousin's left after  sometime jokingly saying that there di must have slept in the bath tub.  Shilpa's hands were moving over his shirt, pulling him close while his  moved around her's amazingly soft curves. Finally when they get short of  breath, Armaan break the kiss, satisfied this time and while moving back  a little, turn off the shower tap. Shilpa was still in daze looking too  desirable. Armaan sigh. He could never get enough of her. A water drop  was placed devilishly on her lips, teasing him and he sipped it off her  lips and smirked. Shilpa shocked, open her eyes and looking deeply into  those brown eyes and found nothing but pure and eternal love. His eyes  so crystal clear that she could look into his soul and could easily  found herself there. This rain droplet of God is just for her body's  soil to cherish, coming as a hope in her dulled life, bringing lots of  happiness and fantasies along with it and she will do cherish and took  care of that till the end of her life. Her very own, Blessed raindrop.

Edited by cool_SK - 11 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
happpy birthdaaayyy nidhaaa... May u ve many morrreee
neha-rockss thumbnail
Happy Birthday Nidha di 🤗  🤗 

Wishing yu here once again...yur such a sweet person ...

IF was such a gem with members like yu here ...stay d same always

God bless yu 😳

@Ana...such a cute thread ...nd lovely OS ...my ArSh
Edited by neha-rockss - 11 years ago
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
H@ppy bday to
U nidhaa...hav fun in ur bday enjoy
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeee OS n happy birthday nidha di may all ur wishes come true have a grt lyf n god bless u :)
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Nidha darling...
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy B'day Nidha Di 🤗
May you've a beautiful year ahead and lots more :)
Have fun!

Ana, lovely OS 🤗 I miss you <33 

-V-
Gurpreet16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy b'day Nidha 🥳
God bless u 
Have a awesome day 

Lovely ArSh OS sooo cute 😃 

ilyasesha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2