Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 23

(A bit torture... so readers who wants to avoid do avoid)

Wat would be worse than this where one of their child was on the road of recovery while other struggling for life. Could they enjoy the happiness or cry due to their helplessness. No one could think anything, no one could breadth, no one could blink their eyes as they were just looking for Dr. Ram Gupta, their one and only the hope for their dying son. One side the Khuranna's and Handa's were crying out their heart while on the other side Dev Raichand was smirking with the turn of events. Though the time was in his favour he could not take the risk as he knew if once Dr. Ram Gupta was here within the limited time than no one could stop Vicky from getting his life back. Dev very well knew tat Dr. Gupta was the best Surgeon and he could even handle the most critical situations and as far as wat Maan said about Dr. Ram Gupta reaching here within 8 hours he somewhere felt tat Maan was very close to Dr. Gupta or he had used his power to bring Dr. Gupta here. But right now this was not wat he was thinking, he wanted to execute his plans for killing Vicky but before tat he wanted to once again confirm from Jack tat did he get any news about Dr. Gupta. He excused himself and went to a lone corner and called Jack.

Dev: Jack… did you get any information about Dr. Gupta.

Jack: Boss… its…

Dev: B*****… don't you dare say tat you could not get his details.

Jack: Boss… he was last seen in London attending the medical conference but since last few hours no one knows where is he. None of his staff he aware about his

whereabouts.

Dev: Do hell with you information. I just need to know where the bloody doctor is?

Jack: Its impossible boss. Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna has played very safe this time. No one knows how and wat time he will be here in Delhi.

Dev was frustrated with the news he got. He could not take tat his power failed to get hold of Dr. Gupta. He was furious on himself tat he was not able to get his hand on Dr. Gupta but tat did not mean tat he would let Vicky to survive. No he cant and never, he would not let him to survive when he knew tat he was the one close to Geet and touch her wherever he wants. No he cant let him close to Geet and this day would be his last.

Doctor had informed everyone tat Geet would regain her consciousness any time soon and they could meet her. Though all were tensed and scared they had a small relief within tat their Geet was fine and now only prayed for Vicky. As said by the Doctor Dadima and Rano went inside the ward to see Geet. They saw how pale she was and their heart cried to see their baby flinching in pain everytime she moved a little. Rano lovingly caressed her forehead making her relax while Dadima could not stop her tears thinking how could the little frame take the bullet and undergo so much. Geet slowly  opened her eyes though the seductive given to her still had their effect on her body. As she tried to get up from the bed, a sharp pain made her to let out a cry while Rano and Dadima rushed towards her to stop, making her to lay down once again. It was not long tat the flashback made Geet to widen her eyes and the next moment she screamed out taking Vicky's name while Dadima and Rano tried to calm her down.

Geet: Vicky…. Vicky….. Maa Vicky….

Rano: Calm down Geet….

Geet: Nahi  Maa… Vicky… Vicky…. Blood…. Vicky… hit… the stone… Vicky… blood….

Dadima: Beta…. Vicky is… fine…..nothing happened to Vicky.

Geet: No…. blood….. shot…. Stone…. Vicky…. Vicky… Maan…. Vicky….Blood… Maan….. save…. Vicky….. Maan…. Vicky…Maannn….

Geet screamed before darkness over took her making Rano and Dadima scream in panic. They both got scared and called out the doctor who at once was beside Geet. The doctor asked the nurse to hold Geet while he injected her making her slowly go into a sleep but still her lips murmured taking Maan and Vicky's name.

Geet: Maan…. Vicky… save.. Save.. Vicky… blood….Maan….. Please…. Vicky…. Maan… blood….

Soon geet went into a deep sleep while Dadima and Rano looked at her with tears in eyes. The Doctor after making sure tat she was asleep he turned towards Rano and Dadima and said.

Doctor: Mrs. Handa.. as Geet had witnessed everything happening and the way she reacted after gaining conscious seems like she is under shock. Don't worry it not a major problem as this happens in most of the cases. It will take some time for her to cure. It just tat she needs ample of rest and I would prefer tat none of you tell he about Vicky as it can even be dangerous for her.

Maan heart flinched with a pain as if he heard her call. He knew tat she was in pain and needed him but he could not see her. Since the time Maan had seen them drenched in blood he could not see them in pain anymore. He could see his little brother and his Jaan in pain. He knew tat he would break once he sees them like tat so he preferred staying away from there. Though being in hospital and not near them  killed him but his heart could not take this pain to see them. He had left long back from the hospital when he had got the call from the Police and since than he was away. Khan Saab did not leave him for a second as he knew wat his Maan Baba was going through. He had seen him breaking the time when Geet was molested at a tender age of 15. He had seen him fighting with himself for not being able to stop all tat and now the worst had happened. His two most beloved lifes were shot and were fighting for life and this was breaking him inside. Khan Saab knew tat Maan would never share his pain with anyone and right now he could not leave him all alone. He went near Maan who was sitting at a lone corner of the hospital area trying to fight with himself and placed a soothing hand over his shoulder.

Khan Saab: Maan Baba.. please calm down…

Maan turned and looked at Khan Saab who was once scared with wat he saw in his eyes. Scared and feared tat he may do something that would be more dangerous than wat has happened.

Khan Saab: Maan……

Maan: I will kill tat b*****.. Khan Saab.. I will burn this whole world who dared to touch my family. I will kill him….

Khan Saab: but Maan.. he is dead.. he is dead maan Baba…

Maan: he is not… I know.. he is not…. and I promise the day I get my hands on tat bloody b***** I will tear him into pieces tat his own family will not recognize him.. he has to pay for this.. he has to.. he will see wat Maan Singh Khuranna is…

Khan Saab knew wat Maan was indicating, as this was not as simple as it looked. Though the Khuranna's and Handa's had many enemies due to their Business but no one dared to harm their family knowing the power and position they have in Delhi. No one could dare to eye their family and here someone dared to and succeeded.

Khan Saab: Maan Baba… I have already asked our mens to go in details about the killer and m sure tat may be we get some small proof to reach the real culprit but….

Maan: I know…. But hell with wat he planned.. I will not leave whoever it is Khan Saab.. I will not…. he has laid an eye on my family and everyone has to pay for it.

Khan Saab and Maan had a talk on wat and how to go ahead and as per Maan he asked Khan Saab to leave for the place from where the Killer was hired. He did not wanted to take any chance a small proof would give them a ray to find the person. Khan Saab assured him tat as soon as Vicky would be out of danger he would personally leave as right now he had already sent his men's in search and Khan Saab wanted to be Maan and the family at this time. Maan could not say No as he knew wat they meant for Khan Saab.

Dev had only another 2 hours in his hand before Dr. Ram Gupta would arrive as said by Maan. He knew tat whatever he wanted to do he had to do in this one hour. He thought of many ideas and none could help him at this particular time but right at the correct time the best idea struck his mind. He smirked to himself.

"Mr. Maan singh Khuranna, you may be too smart but you are unaware with whom you are dealing. I must say your plan to get Dr. Ram Gupta here is full proof buts its Dev Raichand You are dealing Mr. Khuranna and I don't let my smallest enemy to survive than how can I let Vicky Singh Khuranna to breadth. He has to die and will die at any cost. It time Mr. Vicky Singh Khuranna."

Dev excused himself on pretext of some work while he called Jack  nearby the hospital. He very well knew tat though Maan was away he was in the premises of the hospital so he had to be very carefull and also he just an hour for him. Jack as quickly as possible reached the place where Dev called him with all the requirements he was asked to bring. Dev smirked to himself and got ready as soon as possible.

Everyone was eagerly waiting for Dr. Gupta as it was just 60 minutes for his arrival. Though they knew tat Dr. Gupta was the best but were scared as they knew tat Vicky was very critical and saving him was near impossible and Dr. Gupta was not less than god for them but unknown to them the Yamraaj (death) was near very near to Vicky tat he could take away his life the very moment. Dev gave a devilish smile to Vicky while his eyes scanned his injured and weak body.

Dev: See… Vicky.. wat you have made me.. Me Dev Raichand.. the great Businessman disguised himself as a doctor to reach you. You know doctors are believed to be a saver but me Dr. Dev Raichand ( he pressed the area near Vicky's chest where the bullet was hit while Vicky flinched in pain) is here to take away your life. Sounds Good na.. ( he forced open Vicky's eyes) This are the damn bloody eyes with which you used to see Geet but now they will never ever be able to see again. ( he holds his hand and twists it) this are the bloody hands with which you used to hug and touch Geet but now they wont. You will never be able to hold anyone anymore.

Dev holds the sharp metal piece in his hands and pricked in into the wounds opening the bandage while it started to bleed more while Vicky started struggling more and more for his life but Dev just kept on pricking him with the metal piece as to making sure tat his each drop of blood drains from his body before he dies.

Dev: this is wat you get when you cross Dev Raichand's path. You know wat, you would have died a simple death but look now you have to endure all the torture before death takes you away.. I had warned Geet but still she let you come close to you and now you will pay for it.(dev holds his face with his hand and slaps him to take out his anger) Dekho.. Vicky.. open your eyes.. Open and see your death.. see your death Vicky….. ( dev slaps him again and  takes out his oxygen mask making his heavy breadth to be more heavier and his body struggling for it. he smiled while enjoying the torture through which he was going through) ohhh… did you get scared so soon.. cant you take this.. Are the Khuranna' so weak.. Ohhh Khuranna… opps.. Maan Singh Khuranna…. wat is he… You know your so called big brother is all set to save you by calling the best Doctor, Dr. Ram Gupta for you but sorry.. how can Dr. Gupta save a bloody dead body…. Sounds strange na. I know all will cry or may be even die when they see you here all dead.. but you need to die… you need to die to stay away from Geet.. Geet… such a sweet name na… I wonder how she will be in my bed under me…. ( Dev once again pricked him with the metal piece making more blood to come) looks you are too tired now time for you to say good bye Mr. Vicky Singh Khuranna. (Dev places the mask back again and  turns the button of the oxygen cylinder to stop the supply of oxygen…) Bye… Vicky.. Have a nice death…

Dev turns to leave but before tat he hears some footsteps coming towards the room and he quickly hides himself behind the large door making sure tat none could see him. He was shocked and surprised to see Dr. Ram Gupta and the other doctors coming inside.

Dr. Ram Gupta: Omg.. wat the hell in this… Doctors.. stop the bleeding right now…

All the doctors and nurses at once started their work to stop the bleeding while Dr. Gupta saw Vicky struggling for air. He quickly checks the mask for oxygen and upon finding it not working his shouts at the doctors. He quickly checks everything and finds tat the oxygen supply was closed for Vicky due to which his heartbeats were decreasing while the bleeding seems not to be stopped. None had the time to think anything as to why and how it happened as everyone was busy. Dev quietly moved out only to see the whole family outside. He slowly made his way out and answered the questions asked by Raj and Prem only by nodding his head and before anyone could doubt him, he made his way away.

Doctors were struggling to stop the bleeding, which was very hard, and Dr. Gupta was feeling helpless first time in his life. He could not think any thing and felt tat he could not keep up the promise made to Maan Singh Khuranna for saving his brother. He felt tat he himself was unworthy for the trust which Maan had shown in him when he had called him saying tat he needs him to save his brother. He wiped the sweat from his forehead while trying to stop the bleeding as they had to operate him before the time runs away.  It had been three hours now and they somehow succeeded in stopping the bleeding to some extent. Dr. Gupta asked the doctors to go ahead for the surgery while he talks to The Khuranna's about the situation. He came outside and asked them to call Maan as it was urgent.

Dr. Gupta: Mr. Maan… I wont lie to you about the current condition. its hard Mr. Khuranna. its hard.

Maan: I trust you Dr. Ram Gupta I trust you for being the best.

Dr. Gupta: Maan… you know its not easy.. the time when I entered inside your brother was profusely bleeding. This has worsened the situation. Though the bleeding is stopped but due to heavy loss of blood we cant say anything and as you know the bullets are too close to his heart, anything can happen.

Maan: I just need Vicky all safe and nothing else.

Dr.Gupta could see the brother inside this strong and aggressive Maan Singh Khuranna. Though he did not know much about Maan he knew tat he was an aggressive and hot heated businessman. His two encounters with him made him to know tat though he was aggressive but he holds a heart which loved his family and friends. He had seen Maan saving a unknown girl back at London when none of her own family did. Dr. Gupta was proud about a stranger, Maan and since than he had kept his contacts with him and here today Maan just asked a favour from the best Dr. Ram Gupta to save his brother.

Dr. Gupta: I will Maan.. I will get your brother back and tats a promise to you.

Dr. Gupta saw all the eyes staring at him with a hope tat he would bring their son back to them. He knew tat this family would break if anything happens to the person inside. He knew tat it was not for his career but for the family who thought tat he was the god for them right now. He assured them with his eyes with a promise tat Vicky would be back safe to them.

Dev was once again back to himself before anyone could doubt him, as his own parents did not leave for a second. He was frustrated and angry once again, for the turn of events but a bit satisfied tat he could torture Vicky to hell and he had a strange feeling tat Vicky would not be alive with wat he had done  to him. he once again faked his concern for the family but his mind was still on Geet as now he was not even able to see her as Khan Saab was made to stay in her room along with Rano. Maan had strictly warned any police or security to stay at the hospital fearing tat the media would make hype about it and he did not wanted anyone to disturb his family here so it was just Khan Saab.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into an hour and hours into hours but there was no news about Vicky. Everyone was losing their hope while Maan who was now with them just kept his eyes on the door staying away from everyone. He knew tat nothing could happen to his brother but still a small fear of losing him was making him angry on him. it was more than 10 hours now and there was still no news about Vicky. Another 2 hours passes and they heard a faint sound of the door and next second they saw a team of doctors coming out. Everyone rushed towards them only to see tat Dr. Gupta was still not out but soon saw him coming out wiping his forehead. Dr. Gupta looked up at them but did not say a word and searched for Maan. once he located Maan he went near him while Maan just kept his eyes on Dr. Gupta.

Maan: I Know Dr. Gupta.

Dr. Ram Gupta saw a strange emotion in his eyes, a emotion of feeling relief, a happiness, a glow, a soothing effect and Dr, Gupta smiled tat him.

Dr. Gupta: Congrats Maan.. you won… your trust, your belief tat I could save Vicky won. You won Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna.

Maan: Maan Singh Khuranna can never loose Dr. Ram Gupta and tats why I get the best for me.

Dr. Gupta: Vicky is all fine and out of danger now but we need to keep him under observation for two whole days.

The words tat Vicky was fine and out of danger were the best words the Khuranna's and Handa's ever heard. Raj and Priya and Annie broke down hearing those words while Mohinder gheld Rajveer and Prem held Priya and Annie from falling. All had tears in their eyes but none could speak any word. Dr. Gupta saw them crying and came near them.

Dr. Gupta: Mrs. Khuranna.. must say tat your son is a fighter. He was fighting each second for his life and tat made me to save him.

Priya: Dr.Gupta….. m…..thank…

Dr. Gupta: No Mrs. Khuranna.. don't say tat.. I have just done my duty but it was your son Maan how made it possible for me to reach here and have the honour to save a fighter. I believe tat when a patient fights his death, the death itself can't touch him and here your son Vicky is a true fighter.

Prem: Dr. Gupta… we don't have words to thank you. you have just not saved one life but many.

Dr. Gupta: I don't need Mr…

Prem: Prem Handa.

Dr. Gupta: Mr. Prem.. I said I don't need a thanks as I feel tat I m blessed by god when I save a life but believe this case was the most difficult for me. When I saw Maan and you all have the trust on me I could not think anything else but just tat I needed to save this life for all you.

Mohinder: Dr. Gupta.. its not you who is blessed but we to have you here and save our son.

Dr. Gupta felt a strange happiness when he saw the smile on their faces. He talked to everyone and took their leave as he was too tired ever since he had heard about Vicky. He needed the much needed rest before he could check on Vicky once again.

Amidst of all this the one person seething in anger was none other than Dev Raichand. The moment he had heard the words of Vicky being fine and out of danger he was mad, mad with anger, mad him hatred for him and the Khuranna's, Handa's, mad with himself for failing twice to kill Vicky. He could not wait there and see the happiness and without a word moved and reached his den. He broke everything tat came in his way taking out his anger which almost killed Jack fro coming in between.

Dev: don't you think Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna tat you won. Don't you think tat this win of yours will help you but now you will see the real Dev Raichand's hell. You will pay for saving tat bloody b******. You and your so called Khuranna's and Handa's will pay for this. you all will pay with your life you bloody Khuranna's.. Handa's…..

Precap: Maan meeting Geet after days…

Sochooo… kya hogaaa ab..

Hi all…. So here is the update hope you all are happy with Vicky all safe.. aare baba how could I make Vicky die…. Abhi tho bahut kuch baki hain na……

So now give me likes and lots of comments, me wont update unless and until I get good no.of likes and pages of comments. Now its you who have to do ur work….

URME thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AT last got the update
It was a DANGEROUS update
felt bad for VICKY😭😭😭😭😭
OH thnz Allah he is safe now 😊😊😊
Plz Kill that DEV 😡😡😡😡😡
ohh , actually what happened ???
i missed something ??
it was really scary update
First time i realize that how much i love the character vicky 😳😳😳😳
He is the best brother 😃😃😃😃
Missed my MAANEET moment 😳😳😳😳
waiting for next update
Update soon & do take care of ur HAND
Edited by URME - 11 years ago
gcdfan thumbnail
i just love the update
continue soon
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Phew relieved Vicky is safe
Dev🤬 Maan just rip him to pieces
Geet can't see her in pain😭
Can't see broken Maan🥺
Nice update😊
Congrats for being a Rockerz👏
Edited by heytal - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update di
first of allcongrats for becoming rockerz
di just a doubt has vickey heard what dev said and has he came to knew that it was dev
clear me this
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.. Kill dis bas***d dev...
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev once Maan singh khurana reach to the culprit.. U will be dead...
Nice update.
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loved it
awesome update
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
and scary update thank you to made vicky totally safe this bas... dev

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 23
awesome...
thank God Vicky is fine now...
truly he fought and came back...
poor Geet...
hope Maan will not break and be strong for himself and Geet and Vicky and for the family...
OMG that Dev tried to kill Vicky by doing that...
then his punishment should be really very sweet hai na...
cont soon dear...